How much money does the tooth fairy leave your child?

We did $20 for the first tooth, we’ve done $10 or $5 or even a couple after depending on what we had. My son lost a few teeth back to back and was collecting them in a little envelope so the toothe fairy would leave him a book. Because a book is a little harder to get under his pillow it’s waiting in the living room with a note for him to find when he wakes up today.

1 Like

We did $5 for the first tooth then $2 bills for each tooth after that (2 dollar bills so it wasn’t a lot but something “cool & unique”)

2 Likes

Everyone’s answer is going to be different, put what you think is right and can afford. Who cares what the “Jones’” are doing.

3 Likes

Toothfairy left $20 for the 1st tooth then $5 for every other tooth. I explained when she lost the tooth because that was her very 1st tooth it was so special that the tooth fairy would give her a lot more money for it but don’t expect that much every time. The tooth fairy would pay only $1-$5 after that special tooth and I reminded her when she lost each tooth if she brought it up. That way she wouldn’t be confused

Tooth fairy don’t come to my house :rofl:

1 Like

Mine got $20 for the first tooth, and then $5-$10 per tooth after that.

If its a first tooth. I can see the 20 bucks but if the kid already lost a few teeth 2, 3 or 5 dollars most now.

1 Like

I leave $1 for every tooth lost. But everyone’s answer is different so I would put what you think is the right amount.

$10 for first $5 each after

10$ for the first a dollar to 2 after

We do a dollar for however old you are at the time

1-2 $ is what most people do.
But everyone is allowed to do however much they want really.
:woman_shrugging:t3:

Lmao what a bizarre tradition really.

That’s insane lol. Only those trying to compensate do an insane amount. It’s a freaking tooth.

5 bucks is generous enough.

1 Like

20 for the first. 5 for the ones after.

I used chocolate coins

1 Like

First tooth was $5 and then $1 after that

Tooth fairy that comes to my house leves $3

Our tooth fairy left different items (age appropriate) such as coloring books, colored pencils, crayons, stickers etc. Most importantly a new tooth brush & toothpaste and a reminder that these teeth are yours for the rest of your life…take care of them

2 Likes

$5… if you have any spray glitter for hair (I used to pick up at Halloween), looks like fairy dust on the bill

I still leave $1 lol :woman_shrugging:t4:

My mom would put 2$ each tooth we lost our first she put 10$ and two new toys that’s my plan with my son easy yet not something he won’t expect every tooth.

I won’t be doing it. Some random “fairy” in their room is just too weird and the backstory isn’t the best.

1 Like

My son’s first tooth he got $10. Every tooth after, he’s gotten $1.

I started with first kid and made sure I always mixed it up, maybe 2 bucks one tooth a trinket for another, coloring book and pack of crayons for another. Whatever I as tooth fairy felt like giving. Print out a gift certificate for a kids yes day or something. You’re the fairy, mom, you do watcha like.:grin:

My daughter used to leave a $2 bill she had a only tooth fairies have them. then she would “hold on to” their money for them till they went shopping and recycled the bill…lol

1 Like

$2 (either a $2 bill or two $1 coins). She did get an extra $5 and a toothbrush for the first tooth.

We used to get a quarter or $1 when I was a kid, I do $1 for my kids. Sometimes a gold dollar to make it more special. You can get them from the bank.

Whatever money we have in cash. Could be $5 $10 $20 :joy: doesn’t matter it’s like Santa Claus. All kids aren’t getting the same things :woman_shrugging:t4: don’t stress yourself. Give what you can/want

3 Likes

$20 for a child’s tooth? What has this crazy world come to???

$20 for reg $50 for silver
Daddy is tooth fairy around Here
Lol he’s bat shit crazy

We do 20 for the first tooth and 5 bucks for all other teeth

1 Like

$20 isn’t bad….i know someone that gave $100 for the first tooth. My kids get $10 for the first and whatever for the following ones.

1 Like

Random amounts based on how clean the tooth was and the bedroom cause the tooth needs to be easy to find.

But my child saves her money for trips and big items she wants.

None…i stopped lying to my kids.

1 Like

First tooth $5. After that $1 or $2, depends what I have

£2 for the first the rest £1 Il

2 Likes

Here I do a 1$ for tooth lost naturally. She had 1 removed by dentist and I know how awful that is so got 5$ for that one.

My 8 year old lost his first tooth a few months ago, now he’s losing them like crazy. He talked to his friends about it and Holy crap, these parents! Some kid got $100 for their first then $20 for each one after that! Others got $20 then $5. I felt bad because, i was just gonna go with the classic dollar… but i didn’t want my son to feel like he did something wrong or bad because “Ryan got $100, why did i get $1”. So my husband put $20 for the first. Then $5, now$1. Like, we should all have a meeting in preschool to decide what these kids get and all be on the same page lol

1 Like

Wow times has changed. 60 yrs ago I got a shiny Dime!! Lucky if I got a Quarter. 30 yrs. Ago I gave my kids change.They were excited and it was a math ? To add up what they got!!

$5 for the first and $1 after that.

First tooth $5 then $1.

$2 bill for the first, $5 for front teeth and molars. $1 for the rest of them

With all that money flying around, it makes these kids privileged. How do you expect them to adjust to the real life?

2 Likes

$5 first tooth and $1 every tooth after that

1. What can a child buy at Walmart for 5$ ?
1 Like

It’s up to you and shouldn’t matter what other people give their kids.

1 Like

Every tooth is worth a $2.00 bill!

1 Like

$20 for a tooth?! That’s insane! I typically leave $3-5

1 Like

1-5. If little tooth a little if big tooth or multiples 5

The tooth fairy is a fictional character. You’ll be better off if you explain that to your child instead of perpetuating a lie. Give them money for their tooth of you want to. Tell them it’s from you.

3 Likes

Give them a lease agreement, entitled little shits.

$2.00 bill and 3 gold dollars (coins)… to start their coin collection…

1 Like

$2 for the first tooth
$1 gold coin for each additional.

5 Likes

Tooth fairy doesn’t come to our house because hubby and I don’t want to deal with this and if I’m being real honest mom (myself) just wants to save the teeth anyway.
My oldest hates we don’t do tooth fairy

I always left a handful of various coins

I leave $2. When my son turned 8 and lost a few more teeth I gave him $5

20yrs ago…my son got a $1 and he was sooo happy with that and he was 7 when he lost his first tooth . $20 is too muc…h but like my goofball brother gave his daughter $50 … insane! I say $2 or $3 for at least enough money for the icecream truck or something small to buy…i always got 50 cents when i was kid…

1 Like

$5 and I put some stickable rhinestones on it to make it feel more special and legit :rofl:

1 Like

So the very 1st tooth my son got 20.00 (that’s literally the smallest bill I had on me at the time and his tooth came out unexpectedly) but every tooth after has only been 2.00. 1.00 if he hasn’t be brushing good…

1 Like

I leave $1 my sons are 7 so they really dont care as for my daughter who is almost 10 ahead different since she knows theres no such thing

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16076 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://greatwork237.netlify.app/?41364941676147

I did $5 for the first tooth and $3 per tooth after that for each of my 3 kids.

$1 lol that’s what my mom done

My daughter made bank from the tooth fairy but she had a lot of problems/pain with her teeth. Anything would be ok. I always left a cute note with the $.

My daughter is 9 but she’s always got $1 to $3 depending on what tooth.

Twenty is entirely too much! Fifty cents or a dollar will do nicely.

4 Likes

$5 for the first tooth and $2 for every tooth after that….

1 Like

With inflation… probably 50 bucks a tooth now

7 Likes

$2 for the first then add a dollar each time after. So 3 for 2nd. 4 for third. Etc

$5. You’re supposed to look forward to spending your tooth fairy money. Can’t buy nothing for a couple bucks now. Lol

1 Like

$20 for the first tooth ever, & $10 for the others is how we done

First tooth is 20/25$. After that anywhere from 5 to 10$ depending what cash we have on us. Also we may do vbucks for fortnite.

My very obnoxious former boss paid our staff pennies to a 200k+ salary and always boasted about leaving a $100 bill for every one of her child’s teeth. Absurd.

1 Like

My kids get $5 a tooth

I got nothing. Too many kids and a dollar was a lot. I had love that was enough

A couple bucks per tooth. My youngest is a master at saving money so its nice to see him grow his savings and then spend it

Nothing. Lossing teeth is a natural part of growing up. I see no reason for the tooth fairy

when I was growing up I would get a dime–of course back then I could buy an ice cream cone for that! My kids each got 50 cent pieces back in the 80’s and 90’s. I think $20 is crazy–think $5 if it was my child nowadays.

I offer to buy my kid teeth. More than the toothfairy. I give them 10 each pr tooth.

I did $20 for my child when she lost her first tooth. When she Loses more it’ll be $5 from here on out

2 Likes

The tooth fairy rates a tooth’s payout based on the four qualities of tooth type, tooth weight, clarity and color.
Each quality has it own scale which come together to determine a tooth’s final worth. It could be anywhere from 25 cents for a cavity baby tooth, or $5 for a big pearly molar or that prized central incisor.
(Hope this helps)

3 Likes

When I was a kid, I would get a quarter. For my kiddos, I leave between $1-5 or leave a teeny tiny toy, with something creative like a trail of little footprints in glitter.
So many cute ideas on Pinterest!

First tooth is always $20 but after that it is random $1 is usually what they get but if all the tooth fairy has on them is a $5 then that’s what they get

1 Like

$5 at my house and $0 at their dads :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

First one they get five bucks the rest a dollar 

1 Like

The 1st tooth is the money maker. But our tooth fairy realizes inflation is a thing. She leaves $5/tooth after the first, unless loosing said tooth was a tough experience… then she leaves a little extra. Our tooth fairy also leaves gold coins. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lucky kids. My 1st one was 1$ and .25/.50$ for every one after that. Lol

1 Like

It’s good you don’t allow this opportunity for SUCCESS slip off. Mrs Elizabeth James exceptional work makes a lot of people financially breakthroughs, to help others deserves good recommendation. Connect to her via the link below :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:.

Alot! Lol but for the next time I’m only going to pay alot if it has no cavities!

My kids first tooth was $5. Then $1-2 for each after that unless there was a special circumstance like my son had to have one extracted and was nervous but did a fabulous job so he got $5 for that one. Anything more than that is ridiculously unnecessary imo

20 only for first loss.

My girls always got $5.00 unless teeth had to be pulled then they got $10.00

The tooth fairy can’t count, it’s whatever she pulls out of her purse :woman_shrugging:t2:

Whatever mommy has the tooth fairy will leave. Hope my daughter likes dryer lint and random pennies when she starts losing teeth :joy:

1 Like

$1-$5

My dad left me a $20 before I asked him years later he said it was probably dark and he didn’t see what he pulled out of his wallet :joy:

5$? Inflation has hit the tooth fairy too? :joy: coins people! Anything Shiney they will love! 0.25-2$ in coins with glitter.

$20 for first tooth, $5 after that

1 Like

$1 is the rate in my house period. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first or the last.

$2 bill. They’re rare. Just like sightings of the tooth fairy.

2 Likes

We have gold $1 coins we leave :slight_smile:

3 Likes