How much money does the tooth fairy leave your child?

My oldest thought the tooth fairy would leave her $22 for whatever reason, so she got a $20 & 2 gold dollars. The next tooth wasn’t as much.

I use to leave my some £1 then he had some teeth out at the hospital so I told him as he was very brave they may leave more which was £2 I did this so he wouldn’t be to scared of the dentist but he had 4 teeth out as 2 were the front and wobbly and the back 2 were the original teeth to come out but he didn’t get paid per tooth it was just £2 for all 4. I think anything more than that is just to much.

$1 for smaller teeth and $2 for bigger teeth

No money just small toys

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs Elizabeth James has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

We did $5 for her 1st because that’s all we had lol but $1-$2 after that

5$ and 10$ for last baby tooth! is what I do

I give $20 for first tooth then $5 each

1 Like

Usually $5 for the first and $1-2 for the rest. When they’re 5-6 they don’t have much of a concept so I usually do random coins. 5 or 6 Quarters and my guy is over the moon with excitement lol

Well tell your sister the tooth fairy needs to come drop off the 20 lol

1 Like

We left a 20 for the first tooth and 5 for every tooth after that.

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs Elizabeth James and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

Any where between $1 to $3. Sometimes a small toy instead.

$2 for the first and then we went up by a quarter per tooth after that.

2 Likes

My daughter is still little, but my dad left us 20 every time lol Ultimately it is up to you. Personally I think $5 is enough.

My kids got a $10 and a little nic nac prize for the 1st, $5 for the 2nd, and $1-$3 random for the rest

My kids always get a $2 bill:)

$5 for a good clean tooth. Yucky looking teeth 25cents(yellow or cavities). My oldest has metal teeth in the back and those are $2

WOW :astonished: this is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Ma’am Elizabeth James , As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome​:astonished::heart:SO AMAZING :clinking_glasses:…to get started contact​:writing_hand:

I always got either a gold dollar or $2 bill. So that’s what I’m going to do for my kids.

1 Like

We did $10 for the first tooth

$5 for the 1st then $1-$2 for the rest.

1 Like

I do $1 but there is a possibility some of my little girls teeth need to be pulled so if that happen she will get a little more than $1 since they didn’t fall out and she had to be put under.

$1. But that dollar could be glitterfied, it could be folded up origami style, could be a gold coin, etc.

For our oldest we did 1$ gold coins. Plan to do the same with our 2 littles

I always received gold 1$ coins when i was a kid.

Tell her it’s $20 for the first tooth only . I do $5 for clean teeth . If you have to
Fight her to brush then $1 . Tooth fairy can leave a note saying her tooth wasn’t clean so she only gets $1 .

1 Like

The first tooth lost, was $5. Each tooth after that was $1.

When my daughter was 6, she had a broken molar that required extraction in the OR and a spacer put in. While she was under, they removed the broken molar and 4 other teeth that were loose. For that whole ordeal, the tooth fairy only left her $20.

So $20 per tooth is a bit excessive.

I used to pay White teeth, $1… Silver teeth, $5 :joy:

Our tooth fairy leaves $2 bills!

$25 and play doh dr drill and fill for first tooth then 15-20 for each additional tooth. Always a new toothbrush and a book. The tooth fairy is so fun and doesn’t last long enough. I love every minute of it especially the new tooth hole :heart:

We leave $1, unless the dentist has to pull the tooth then we leave $5. But to be fair only 1 of my kids has ever had to have the dentist pull a tooth. And I have 4 kids.

1 Like

I do dollar coins I give them five they think it’s cool and they think only the tooth fairy has gold coins lol

Typically $10, but once $20 because it was a tooth that had to be surgically removed.

My child’s first was $20. Any teeth after is $5. If the teeth came out in a traumatic way (surgery, fell and knocked out, etc-none of which have yet to happen) it’s $10.

$20 for a tooth? Is she trying to get kid to save for braces?

Depends on the tooth. 50¢ -$5 Max

We did 5$ for the first then 1-3 for any after that counts on the condition of the tooth.

$5 for the first tooth and $2 for shiny clean teeth.

We leave our kids according to their age…if he’s 5 he gets $5, 6 it’s $6 etc.

$5 for the 1st and $2 per tooth after that

$20, but he typically uses it to buy something for himself that I would’ve ended up paying for if he didn’t have the money anyways. I also only have one child, and realize it might be more difficult to maintain in a larger family.

Nothing! I would dress up like a evil clown sneak into their bedroom and scream into a megaphone! How dare you lose a tooth! I should throw you into a cage full of lions you evil little child! Now it puts the lotion on it’s skin or it gets the hose again

$5 for the first tooth and $1 for the rest.

1 Like

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Elizabeth James shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Elizabeth James with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

$5 first tooth. $2 for every tooth after. He has caps so silver teeth are $3.

Me and my child’s father thought it’d be a great idea to do $100 for the first tooth :woman_facepalming:t3: that was dumb. Hah! After that though it’s been $1-$5.

1 Like

first tooth $5 every tooth after $2

$5 for a clean healthy tooth and if there are any cavities they get less. Tooth fairy like clean healthy teeth. Anytime I get resistance about brushing teeth I remind my kids of it and it helps.

2 Likes

My son lost 4 teeth at once and got a $20 bill
On average per tooth we do $5

Usually $5 to $10. Sometimes less, depends on the cash we have on us. If you can’t afford that or don’t want to, Just make it extra special to him like, write him a personalized note from the tooth fairy or something like that… I did that with my kids and they cared more about that note than they did the money

We did $10 for first one lost and $1 to $2 for all after

I did 20$ for rhe 1st lost tooth, only. And then 10$ and now 5$ or less

We have a different price everytime…the first tooth is always more…the clean cavity free teeth are a certain amount…teeth not taken care of( due to one child not doing to well…kinda encourages him to do better) is a certain amount and isn’t much…but the most we have done is $10 and that’s usually for the very first tooth fairy visit…and $5 for any other tooth unless is has a cavity and then it’s only $1…but they each have there tooth fairy pouch…it’s a small coin purse that’s been decorated…it’s great for keeping up with the little tooth…and a great thing for switching tooth for money…I had one experience with trying to swap tooth for money and couldn’t find the tooth at all…my daughter found her tooth and her money…haha…I told her they tooth fairy prob had a hole in her pocket…so we got each kid alil coin purse and let them decorate it and then one for the tooth fairy to ‘keep’ to hold her teeth in so she doesn’t drop any more lol…it’s one I keep and collect there teeth…haha if ya found it in my home between 4 kids it would prob be alot of creepy finding a coin purse with glitter and bubbled glue teeth full of teeth haha

Gave her $5. She got $20 for a tooth once but only because she face planted on her scooter and her tooth popped out so that one was worth a little extra

Tell ur child the tooth fairy died during covid

5 Likes

We started a tradition with my husband’s old coin collection where the tooth fairy leaves you two special coins and a $5 bill

I don’t. I’m a single mom on low income. I leave trinkets or toys from dollar tree. He loves finding hot wheels or Legos under his pillow

1 Like

First tooth was $5 then $1 for every tooth after that

We pay more for cavity free lol but usually 5$

Usually $20, but my youngest had to have one pulled and I felt bad, so $100 that one time lol.

1 Like

We do 1-2 gold dollars

Never 20$ lol. We did first tooth 5$ & then after that anything under 5$

1 Like

$2 to $5. Some people do too much,i swear. Then wonder why their kid grows up and wants more and more as if entitled to it. Use it as an opportunity to give your kid money to save up in a piggy bank and teach them value of a dollar. Once they save up enough,take them to the store and let them pay for what they want themselves so know how much things costs and everything. My daughter loves putting her money back from tooth fairy into her piggy bank and counting it later on to see if has enough for something she wants. Handing it all over at once to where they dont have to save up…nope. Not doing it.

1 Like

5$ a tooth but everyone tells me that’s to much

5.00 for the first one. 1 dollar for the nxt 4 after 5 teeth they stop coming

1 Like

The dollar coins or $1 with glitter or two .50 cent pieces. I’d mix it up.

1st tooth and last tooth $20 and all others are different prices from $1 to $5

I try to leave between $2-$5. Just depends on how many ones my husband got in his wallet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My kids first tooth was special. Left $5 and a new toothbrush and a letter with glitter saying how well they had brushed that tooth. After, it was one of each coin- a gold dollar coin, a quarter, a dime, a nickel and a penny=$1.41.

1 Like

That is way too much to expect for a tooth ! Sad that parents start off giving large amounts ! Never give more than 1$ !

1 Like

I give 20 for the first tooth then 10 if it’s a good titty ( no cavities) and 5 if the tooth does have cavities

It varies. I remember reading somewhere that someone leaves different amounts for their kids. They tell them that the tooth fairy has a set amount of money every night to split between all the kids that lost teeth and the amount they get for their teeth depends on how many kids she has to give money to.

2 Likes

$1 usually. I normally fold it into an origami heart to give it a little razzle dazzle.

I give whatever I have on hand , sometimes $20 sometimes less . At least $5 a tooth

Whatever I have 1,5,10,20… usually 20 because I rarely have small bills. They really don’t care how much they get :woman_shrugging:t2: they’re appreciative of anything.

I have left $20 for my son shoot I’ve left more. But I’ve also left $5. It depends on what I want to leave. Your child expectations won’t always match yours.

$1. Period. It’s a tooth

3 Likes

That is absurd! A couple of bucks, 5 at the most!

1 Like

$5 first tooth, $3 a tooth after

Whatever my husband has in his wallet :rofl:

2 Likes

I usually do $5 but if they happen to lose more than one tooth then I leave $10 but other than that I never go over $5

It’s not absurd. You don’t have to leave $20 just because she did. There’s more than one tooth fairy or just tell your child the truth.

$5 normally one time I forgot about it so he got a $10. Said that one was apparently super brushed lol :laughing: all come down to what me and my husband have on cash lol I never have any so I always hit up his wallet :rofl:

My kids get $5 for their first tooth then $1 for every tooth after that.

5 bucks and call it a day

1 Like

I do $10. I have 2 kids and I feel as though $10 they can buy something worth having. A couple bucks they can’t get anything and a $5 toy usually ends up in the trash.

1 Like

It’s varies. Sometimes my family likes to add money so my children have gotten 20. Sometimes they get a few dollars.

$2 a tooth is what we always gave our 3.

I leave whatever number tooth it is. She just lost her 7th so she got 7$. Cant get anything with a dollar anymore

1 Like

£20 for first tooth, £10 for second & £5 for every tooth after :see_no_evil:

$20 for there first tooth…then $5 to $10 depending on what we have in our wallet

1 Like

We don’t leave money. It’s usually a diecast or a small toy.

$1 or $2 just depends on what we have on hand

in Last month i have received $ 21961 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://incomeworkz439.netlify.app/

We never put money. We always put something they had been wanting.

First tooth was a gold $1 coin (bc Peppa pig got a gold coin🤦‍♀️) after that it’s $1 usually in quarters.

I do $5 for their 1st tooth then $1 or 2 for the rest but never more then $2

1 Like

What ever u want to allow the tooth fairy to. Leave its ur child and ur money do what matter u happy, my son gets far to much but I have a huge family that chip together, I love that mu son can go pay for things himself. Out of his own money, he doesn’t get pocket money so it our way of giving him his. Own money if that makes sense. Xxx

I overpay for the very first tooth. And then the rest get chump change. Whatever change I have on me. Sometimes it’s 2 dollars (a toonie) or one dollar (a loonie). They used to like when I gave 4 quarters because they thought it was lots.