How to get rid of lice?

:razor: shaved the boys heads and cut the girls hair as short as you can , spray your beds and furniture down with lives spray and sack up all toys blankets ,stuff toys in large trash bags for about a week also do your carpets it’s a lot of work but if done right it will work in a week redo all the heads again God Bless you and good luck with

VERY IMPORTANT !!! Treat all your furniture too as well as bagging up into black trash bags any toy or stuffed animal that has hair or fur for a minimum of 2 weeks!

Olive oil put it on dry hair … Put a shower cap on. Leave it on for 2 to 3 hours…rinse… Repeat every other day. Make sure to use a different shower cap each time. U will see results. Also get rid of pillows. Don’t even try to heat them up in dryer …please buy new pillows after u get rid of the lice

I had an absolute nightmare with me and my kids when they got them and the damn things just would not die, no matter how much I combed or treated thier hair!

Then I got this stuff from “lice clinics of America” (I’m in the UK) and I swear it worked the best I’ve ever seen. Nothings come back either!!

Some advice for the combing I got was to buy a cat comb. They are so much easier to use than the nit combs I found!

I have used mayo with amazing success! And then a nit comb. It takes forever with the girls but we would watch a movie and just take our time. But you have to do it every 4 or 5 days for a couple of weeks because if there sre any nits left they will hatch so you have to kill them as they hatch before the lay any more eggs. Trust me you will get a handle on it, just takes time. And it takes lots of shampoo to get the mayo out but works the best!!! Good luck!!

I taught school and had to check for head lice every Monday morning. You have to treat the hair and you have to get all the nits off of each hair that has them. Put all the stuffed toys in a garbage bag and leave them there for a month and clean the bedding and spray the mattress with this spray, you can get at the drug store. If you don’t clean they will just keep coming back. It is a lot of work!

Ive found with my children, our boy we never confditioned our girl we did. Our boy cane home with them once, we shaved him and treadted with hedrin. Shampooed and conditioned religiously after, no problems since.

My daughter had long hair and got head lice like 4 times,its common in schools the lice stuff I bought like 10 never worked so I bought white gasoline found in camping section in stores and used it and the lice died off as I rinsed her hair,she then shampooed her hair to get rid of smell,I tried everything and thats all that worked she never got them again

Spray olive oil on their heads wrap in plastic wrap. Wait an hour then brush them out. You’ll have to wash their hair twice then use a blow dryer. Also putting tea tree oil in your shampoo can and conditioner

In addition to doing the full treatment, you have to sanitize all the furniture, bedding and bag up any toys that are plush. Get the spray for the upholstery, wash all your blankets and sheets in super hot water and high heat on the dryer. When you do the lice treatment, afterwards you have to use the combs to go through their hair and get out all of the eggs. Check their hair again every few days, repeat the treatment again, depending on what you use, the instructions on the medicine will tell you how soon you can do it again. Keep it up until you see no more. vacuum daily and for the girls, have them dry their hair every day with hot hair setting on the hair dryer. Just a heads up, this is going to be super expensive!

I used white vinegar in my then 2 year old hair :rofl: she stunk for days but it worked

Exelpet flea treatment (flea treatment for dogs) put 2 drops in the hair & they just disappear. We struggled to get rid of them for a long time & tried everything but nothing worked. Our gp told us to use this & it worked and noone in the house has had them since

Move.
Seriously. My 2 daughters had back in the day. They kept getting it. My son husband, and myself did not. It was a pain. We moved away (for work) and that was the end of it. I’m thinking it was in their school

It’s a bit expensive but I use the fairy tales brand lice stuff it’s non chemical works great I follow up every day until I can’t find only more I spray bedding and wash everything in hot water and in 3 days redo their hair I spray beds every night before bed and every morning when they get up. Once gone I use the rosemary repel everyday in their hair to keep them away

Cut hair as short as willing
Comb daily with lice comb
Shampoo with lice shampoo as often as possible
Wash all bedding as often as you shampoo and dry on a high heat

Tea tree oil is amazing to use. Also the treatment they sell. Use vamooose and a lice shield shampoo after you do get rid of it. Also. I would run a brush through my hair 4 or 5 times a day over the sink. To see if anything came out of my hair. Boil brushes often, clean everything, wash bedding, clothes, toys, anything with linen.
Repeat process one week after your first treatment for any hatching eggs

Get the medication from the doctor to pout on the hair. Wash everything and dry extra hot in dryer. It sucks but you have to do it a few times to make sure they are all gone. Check everyone’s head every day.

1 Like

Medicated dog shampoo used it on myself and my children

800-224-2537 is the number for “LiceDoctors”
I used to work in a foster group home ans they are great

Oh man that’s a whole house clean to im sorry it sucks I’ve been there. Everything u can think of cloth wise needs to be washed & dried hot water. If u have a steam cleaner for the mattresses that is a must & time saver! No matter how many times u treat if u don’t treat the house thoroughly they will always come bk! Then if u can choose a day to wrap their hair if u can’t get them all out of the house for awhile until ur done. My mom did all r hair outside & thats where I did my kids hair. It always seems to happen that way when 1 gets it they all get it before u notice & the panic sets in. I also used tea tree oil on top of the store bought medication & it seemed to deter them from coming bk. Good luck & hang in there iy just takes alot of persistent wrk & patience! Easier said then done but I promise it’ll b worth the stress in the end.

Your doctor can prescribe the shampoo. With insurance its alot cheaper than ove counter. Sometimes, when instock, health Department will give you what you need.

When my girls got live as young children I put mayonnaise in their hair and left it sit for an hour. It killed the bus and suffocated the nits. Their hair was very soft after that too.

Use real mayonnaise put on hair cover with a shower cap or plastic wrap wave on for 20 minutes then shampoo the hair. Learned this when I was doing head checks at Achilles

Makes my head itch just reading the comments. My daughter had them numerous times thru school they seemed to love her hair,and I’m scratching again

I’ve found the best way is to get some olive oil (not the cooking kind!) And put a good few drops of tea tree oil into the bottle, mix and slather it all over the roots, scalp and then through the ends, leave for 15 mins to half an hour let it soak in and annoy them (:joy:) get a plastic nit comb (the metal ones are useless) and I found after one go combing through for just over an hour got rid of most, making it fairly easy after that to catch the eggs before hatching, do it every 5ish days until clear, using oil rather than conditioner helps the hair and scalp, but also not as much comes off as conditioner so you won’t need to keep reapplying it & the little sods hate tea tree oil! x

I’ve got four boys with long and thick hair and two of them just need to be in the vasinity of someone with them and I swear they all just transfer into there hair the best and only thing I’ve found that works for us is eucalyptus and conditioner and a metal comb my kids hate washing there hair so I put conditioner and eucalyptus in there hair of a night time leave it over night when they go for a shower it washes out and they don’t have to wash there hair then we don’t use shampoo here maybe once in a blew moon and I comb there hair every night with the metal comb or if I forgot the night before I spray what we call monster spray in there hair in the morning before school which is water eucalyptus and when I have it some lavender I also spray the monster spray on there beds and couches and carpet everywhere almost daily kills the little buggers plus cockys mice spiders they all hate it and deters them away or kills them

Clean everything: clothes, furniture, bedding. Put in plastic bags outside your home, garage/yard. Coconut oil in everyone’s hair overnight. Comb with fine tooth comb. Rinse with Listerine Original. Repeat coconut oil and rinse with Listerine Original. Good luck!

Blue Dawn dish soap and a lice comb. Put it on thick wait 30 minutes, comb it out under the shower the first time. Then shampoo with it every other shower for a month. Dawn doesn’t kill the eggs so you have to keep it up for a month or they will be back.

Pour coke over dry hair, let the coke dry and then comb and wash out… sounds gross and insane but had a lice issue with my daughter a couple years ago and did this and it worked

Mayonnaise and grocery bag on head overnight… then weekly if not daily tea tree oil in spray bottle.

If cant do overnight white vinegar in spray bottle soak head completely sit fo an hour or more in sun bag or no bag. bag is best. Wash in shower then tea tree oil and water in spray bottle and leave in hair… every morning spray heads with tea tree h20 mix and it will help prevent it

2 Likes

Nit rid all of you new pillows and wash everything put hairspray in girls hair hair gel boy tell kids keeps heads apart redo a week later and condition comb every other day in bath it’s hard work pays off tell the school parents need to deal with kids hair

You have to take any and all clothes, toys that hair fur, hair or clothing that were anywhere around where anywhere any of you were in case a lice could have jumped out of your head and onto the surrounding areas in your home that they could’ve jumped onto these toys your bedding linens towels clothing the kids teddy bears other kinds of toys everything except for like plastic toys I would take any and all toys that are in around in the bedrooms take everything put them in big plastic 10 gallon trash bags tied them up set them outside for 10 days but the heat kill them kill the lice from being sat outside in the sun for 10 days before they come back in the house then with all your laundry you can leave them wrapped up in the bags and one of the time bring them in to watch the roads once they’ve been washed the clothes should be clean

Wash everything. Blow dry hair after washing. They hate heat. I used tea tree oil in shampoo and conditioner. A few drops in each. Doctor can give a good prescription for it too.

It’s the other things they can live on for up to 24 hours you need to be wary of. Bedding would need to be changed every day as they live on pillowcases etc for up to 24 hours, sofas where they sit the fabric backs would need spraying with something. Towels as well, need to be washed every day

Google hair salons some treat lice only and take all your laundromat to do all clothes stuff animal bedding after you get rid of it spray tree tea oil. Every day or go to a salon they have sprays to put in there hair .any girls with long hair keep them short put them up daily .spray your hair from head to toe GOODLUCK

What Nyomi J Aguirre suggested is perfect! We had a bout, and I went to Harbor Freight and bought so lighted magnifying goggles. I used those to find the nits. And I use small scissors to cut those hairs out completely. You will have to do that mire than once. The boys you can shave their heads.

Listerene the gold colored stuff soak your scalp in it get a nit comb I got custody of two foster girls and they had them was bed linens daily in hot hot water and bleach I got rid of them

Make sure you want everything! Stuffed animals can be bagged and put outaide in the heat! Treat bushes combs hair ties.

Soak there hair in hair gel or hairspray. Comb it in good and leave it. Do it everyday. They hate really dirty hair. You can wash at night buy reapply hair product immediately. They get stuck in it. Also buy spray and spay everything down. It’ll take a couple weeks of doing hair everyday before they are gone. Keeping hair really oily for a couple weeks works too. Olive oil or mayonnaise or vegetable oil will do this.

My mom tried mayonnaise with a sleeping cap when I was little…also vinegar. But vinegar burns if there are actual bites on the scalp

That a lice could grab onto so that when you’re already done prepped that life could be holding on somewhere like in a ball cap and hairbrush that wasn’t clean yet and a kid goes to use it to brush the hair again and it’s not been done and they put in the lease right back into the hair so everything has to be cleaned or thrown out and got new ones before they can start using their stuff again with that many people it’s a big long mess so it’s got to be done very very truthfully and faithfully to make sure everything is taken care of before things can go go start running smoothly again every brush has to be taken out out and put in the sun for 10 days or just throw them out and get new ones are ponytail holders every

I use to get it all the time as a kid. Wash hair with normal shampoo and conditioner. Leave conditioner in don’t rinse. Use a fine tooth metal comb while hair is wet to brush through the scalp and hair. Rinse comb every stroke in a boiling water bowl with tea tree in it.

I sadly have thick hair my son got it from school we both had to shave our heads nothing worked combed combed combed everyday…

Yellow listerine: soak for 1 hour om shower cap then rinse. Apple cider vinegar for 2hours. Rinse out then sit and comb with lice comb and pick out the nits. Use the listerine in a spray bottle and spray carpets furniture ect. Wash all bedding. Sounds crazy but it works kills the live bugs on contact. You can spray hair everyday for 2 weeks and your problem will be gone

Quitnits from Woolworths worked great and doesn’t smell strong or toxic at all! Was really easy… Was like an oil spray, leave in then comb and I just sat and picked eggs out one by one then wash it with the shampoo the quitnits came with and was gone. Mind you was only one of my daughters but the process was simple if you could all help each other out and then wash all bedding, pillow cases etc… Put a leave in teatree or nit spray and spray their hair every day to avoid getting them again!
Someone also said to me go over the hair with a straightener to kill any eggs etc… But I didn’t need to.
I would repeat with teatree and conditioner for the next few days just to be sure they are all gone

The vinegar helps eggs slide right off tea tree oil in there shampoo walmart sells a tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner

Neem and tea tree oil. Once you treat the infected heads, put it in your shampoo and conditioner to help maintain a lice free head.

MASSIVE TIP!! Head lice and nits HATE heat - so every time you use the lice shampoo and comb them out, blow dry their hair on a high heat. Works like a charm ever time!!

Look up lice and listerine. When my kids were in elementary we spent hundreds of dollars on the box stuff and even did mail order shampoos. Listerine worked and is cheap. Yes you might smell minty for a day but you wont go broke.

Put a treatment in, let it work for twice the recommended time, use a metal tooth lice comb to comb through the hair, wash the treatment out, repeat in 5-7 days. Keep going until no lice or eggs are detected.

Good ol’ fashioned conditioner and this comb from the chemist that has groves on it. I shower my kids hair with shampoo. Then put the conditioner in but leave it in rinse slightly so silky smooth then I comb thru there hair-all whilst still in the shower. I pay extra attention to underneath the hair (nape) and behind the ears as that’s there favourite spot to lay eggs. Just do that once or twice a week and u should break the cycle. :crossed_fingers:t3::+1:t3:

Cheap hair gel… load it on their head… cover with a cap before bed … wash in the morning and comb… repeat each day till they are gone… and wash their sheets … vacuum the couches… I bought dollar store hair brushes so I could just throw them away each day instead of boiling…

A detail folks are missing here is that soap and water in the washing machine is not what can kill the lice. It is the heat of the dryer that can kill them. If you are repeatedly “cleaning” bedding, you might consider just putting them straight into the hot dryer.

The best way that only worked for me when I was younger was putting vasaline in my hair all over hair and down to scalp sleeping with a bad over it and washing out wish sensitive dish soap also goin threw with a lice comb

Heat up some coconut oil and tea tree oil not too hot but warm to touch cover entire scalp with it and put a shower cap on leave that on for like an hour or 2 comb thru hair with lice comb and then wash them out you can repeat this process a few times with no adverse effects of chemicals it worked for me after about a week or so the catch is to get all the eggs out otherwise you’re going to have this for a while

Indian Neem oil. Two of my boys had them and I tried everything to get rid of them completely…nix (several treatments), coconut oil, etc but nothing got rid of them for good, they kept coming back, until I soaked their hair with Neem oil and covered it with a plastic shower cap overnight. Didn’t even have to repeat the treatment.

Try mayo, and spray hair spray on their hair before school, the live can’t hold on. Good luck ,I know it’s a huge hassle :pray::v:

I picked them out of the hair by hand. It took a long time but it worked

Straight tea tree oil, worked for my kids (oldest with hair to her bum). And had a spray bottle with a mix of water and tea tree oil. They haven’t had them since, this was almost 4 years ago

First off as a cosmetologist I am begging you DO NOT color anyone’s hair to get rid of lice!
Second over the counter Walmart brand lice shampoo will work fine. You just have to do the work.
First bag up any stuffed animals and put them outside in the sun for a week(7days). Wash all bedding and spray down beds and pillows with the spray that comes in kit or you can buy separately. Next shampoo EVERYONES hair in the same night one after another. You don’t want live bugs jumping from one head to another. Comb out everyone’s hair and try to get as much of the nits out as you can…All these steps need to be done in the same night. Every night after this comb through everyone’s hair to get any remaining nits and any newly hatched lice. I bend my head over the bath tub and do my own when I got them from my kids. This should be done every night for the next 7 days and on that 7th day Shampoo everyone’s hair again. By then you shouldn’t have a lice issue anymore. Good luck. Oh and when you do shampoo leave in for however long it says then just wet the hair a little, then lather it in well before rinsing it out. Most people skip that step.

Once they’re clean you can start hanging them back up of course before you bringing stuff back into the house and hanging any clean clothes back into the rooms make sure the hair has been treated again because it did not make sense to bring anything back clean and if the heads are not cleaned it’s best to make sure you comb out the nets out of the hair of the kids heads and that way you’re getting rid of all the babies too and don’t let them lay down in the bed until the beds have been cleaned completely any and everything that you could imagine get cleaned stripped down cleaned plastic can be wiped down with disinfectant toys plastic toys can get wipe down he just don’t want to have anything on there that

I caught it when I was older from kids. I did a tea tree oil treatment with shampoo (I dont think it worked). But I metal combed the crap outta my hair all the time & blow dried & straightened my hair as usual. Always threw my stuff in the dryer too

Tea tree shampoo and conditioner and patience use nit lotion first the wash with shampoo and plenty of conditioner which you don’t rinse of and go through their hair that way its a long arse way of doing it but it works

I have heard of Mayo. I have triedWhite vinegar, it kills them but leaves the shells behind.Most severe treatment I had back in the early 2000s was raid for roaches.

Lice removal is ideal but exspensive do there techniques olive oil in a squirt bottle saturate a section at a time and buy the professional lice metal come. Even when to busy with life to comb out every day it kills them and eventually you make the time to comb out the lice over night wake up shampoo it good. Comb out repeat I 6 days. Worked like a charm took about full 2 weeks to completely work

Using olive oil take a nit comb and go thru the hair. The olive oil will cause the nits to slide off the hair shaft. Good luck

I’ve had lice so many times as a kid it was unreal. My mom tried mayo an the lice shampoo didn’t do shit. My mom would section my hair spray it with alcohol then dip the lice comb in boiling hot water (that was in a bowl) an comb through the section several times an redipped the comb in hot water an then sprayed the alcohol on that section again an continued to do it throughout my whole head.

I once had step children who came home every fortnight infested… I tried everything and I mean every trick everyone suggested and spent a fortune! best thing I found was cheap conditioner drench their little heads in it and put a shower cap on for an hour or two then thin metal comb, comb out what you can then rinse and the do the nit treatment or but please use a chemical one, or vinegar the natural ones don’t work. And wash everything including the head rests in ur car all bedding, the lounge pretty much everything in ur house! And repeat. It will be a whole day or two process

Tea tree oil worked when everything else failed. Washing, vacuuming, and bagging up not washables, too. Time consuming. Child kept getting reinfected at original source. She just misted her hair with a solution of tea tree oil when in close proximity of the cause!! Labor intensive !!

OK long post but I hope it’s worth it. Back story when I was young almost got taken away by DFC S because of headlice. 3 DFC S females came in and helped read me and my 2 sisters have headlights in about one week. 1st they covered our heads in Olive oil and wrapped it up in saran wrap and we had to sleep on it for the night. After every shower we had to put alcohol in peroxide in our hair and before we went to sleep we had to put distilled vinegar inner hair. It did not smell nice but it did the job.

Dawn dish soap and baking soda. The soap stops them from moving and the baking soda works as an abrasive to comb them out with a bit comb. Only took one thorough treatment and comb thru and they were all gone.

You need to get prescription shampoo from your dr. That is if you can still by prescription kind.
First off you need to bag every stuff animal, wash or use very hot dryer if you don’t want to wash anything they can keep warm on. Rugs blankets sheets clothes mattresses I spray with the lice spray wait for a while then sweep it off. There is a spray you can buy for your furniture and sweep sweep and sweep some more. If some one can help you the best thing to do is get all the nits out. The shampoo says it kills it but it doesn’t. I get a bowl of bleach and I put the nits in a bowl when I pull them out of the head. Make sure you wash with extreme hot water brushes combs hair ties head bands anything that can’t be wash or dry in a hot dryer put in trash bags tie it for I think 14 days.
You can also coat there hair in mayonnaise and let it sit for a while. It supposed to smother them. Plus it helps to pull the nits off because the bug uses like a glue that keep the nits on. You need to get as many nits out of the heart as possible because it will hatch every 6 to 7 days. You have to be consistent until no more nits. Good luck

Mayonnaise in the hair. Also, straighten the hair too! The heat kills the eggs and your hair looks cute after. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pure vinegar in the hair, let it dry up, rinse and you’re done!

Girl I got you :relaxed: Ima a pro at this. I come from a female dominate family no boys and I only have girl children myself. The BEST treatment I have ever found for head lice told to me by my mother in law. Is coconut oil and those really good metal lice combs. You soak the oil into dry hair until all wet and then leave for 10 mins, use the comb to comb them out until the lice stop coming out and then continue to leave the oil in DO NOT wash out add more oil if you want, leave in for as long as you can preferably 24-72 hours. The coconut Oil not only makes the hair slippery so they fall out easily it also suffocates them so they not moving around and kills them, it also stops lice from pillow cases blankets ect… getting back in if you leave the coconut oil in. Long hair Always make sure the hair is tied up and no loose hair escapes, pony tails are not good enough. Easiest one: do a pony tail and then from that pony tail put it into a tight plait. Leave the oil in to stop lice from around the house getting back in. Eventually the lice die out if not exposed to untreated hair. Good luck

Vamousse Lice Products, Effective & Pesticide-Free Lice Treatment, just like frontline for an animal leave it on for 24 hours. Then rinse. We just leave our hair in pony tails and hair net. Only thing we have found that truly works.

Soak everyone head with coconut oil or baby oil and tie the head with with headtie its for a few hours and get some fine teeth combs and start combing from the youngset to the oldest head ,the oil will stifle them and kill them

Mayonnaise. Pack it on thick and cover with plastic bag for 6-8 hours. Sleeping with the mayonnaise works well. Re-treat in 3-4 days for 3 treatments. Works like a charm!

Put hoards of mayo in your hair. Wash everything in hot water shampoo carpets. Clean everything

My daughter put miracle whip on her girls hair. Cover with plastic bag. Leave on for a day. Than wash hair

Soak hair in vinegar and wrap a Kroger bag around the head overnight.
The vingrar will smoother them and they’ll call out of your hair instantly

Frontline, (yes the shit that gets rid of your dog’s fleas) literally a drop in the hair and wait three days to wash it out then (wash your bed sheets on the third day) and you’re solid easiest way to get rid of it

3 Likes

After using meds on everyone wash all bed linens of all infected in disinfecting laundry soap, carefully come each head and look for knits and pull them off. Lots of work; lots of luck!

Add tea tree oil to shampoo to prevent…I feel for ya usually a 7 day chore of washing bedding towels…top blankets run on high for 20 minutes dryer only… sheets over couches changed daily

Like everyone before me clean all soft furnishings linen,stuffed animal, couch think any place they lay there heads.you’ll need to several days in a row. Just be sure you get everyone of those evil little bugger. I know it’s alot of bedding to wash,but it beats the alternative.

Shave the boys and cut girls to a length you can handle.treat.
Clean all laundry ,stuffed animals,brushes,combs,bedding.
It’s a pain in the butt.

Use cheap $2.00 hair conditioner, rub in, let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then comb with a nit comb. Top up the conditioner as needed. Wipe lice and eggs off the comb with toilet paper and bin straight away… continue to comb out until there are no lice or eggs.
Wash hair as normal after the hair is clear…
The conditioner disolves the glue on the eggs and smothers the lice.
Works like a charm.:pray::purple_heart::mask:

Lice comb for each person will work if done properly. This may take a few times, but it’s the only that worked for us. I tried OTC treatments, Mayonnaise, tea tree oil, everything I could think to do. Launder all bedding and hats and stuffed animals if applicable in hot water and dryer. You could also shave the boys head very close to the scalp.

Rubbing alcohol for 20 min then comb hair. Put a leave in conditioner in the hair afterwards and leave it in over night. Works like a charm

sounds bad but i used flea dip in a quarter quantity washed all linen and tumble dried the pillow and clothes. washed all the hair accessories in boiled water

Mayonnaise and Saran wrap! DRENCH HAIR WITH MAYONNAISE AND WRAP HEAD FOR 24 HOURS

1 Like

You can go to a professional and get it taken care of but if you don’t get rid of them at home, it just starts all over again

Gotta get the nits out. All of them. If one is left it starts all over. You have to look everyday. And after you don’t find anymore look for another week to make sure you didn’t miss any. It’s the only way.

Try vinegar and lice shampoo. A little baking soda helps too. The idea is to remove anything from the hair strands & that’s the eggs also. Then combing it out good. Try doing it a few times

Tea tree oil. Put drops of it in their hair and wrap a towel around it for about 15 minutes. Wash all the bedding in it. Put in a spray bottle with water and spray couches, carpet, beds, pillows. You might not want kids inside while you spray and open windows. After you take their hair down wash with shampoo that has tea tree oil and conditioner. Get a lice comb from Sally’s beauty store, I find those work better. Go through their hair in layers with the comb. Go through their hair about 2-3 a day with the comb if they have thick hair. 3 times a week do bedding and spray again with the tea tree oil. Again the tea tree oil is very strong so open windows. Yes it is alot but having that many kids in one house, you want it gone. Also all stuffed animals spray with tea tree oil and bag air tight for atleast 4-6weeks

You have to treat the car, furniture,bedding etc etc. as well as the hair and most time it’s 2 treatments. With that many people having it, it unfortunately will be a long grueling process. May want to ask your doctor.

Use a flat iron to get the eggs out of the hair they fall right now

We put alcohol in a spray bottle for bedding and such. A drastic step would be to soak a rag in alcohol. I paint for a living so we used small amounts of lacquer thinner. Might burn just a little if left on to long. But my daughter was glad to be rid of them.

Lice comb and put tee tree oil drop in shampoo for future