How to have a boy?

I have two beautiful girls, ages 8 and 5. I have always wanted a boy. I think it’s time I start trying … any suggestions? Any way I can increase my chance of conceiving a boy?

Check out the babydust method, there is a facebook group as well. Good luck and I hope you complete your family :heart:

Check out the babydust method, there is a facebook group as well. Good luck and I hope you complete your family :heart:

I did my research on this one. After 3 boys, we wanted to try for a girl. To conceive with a boy your husband needs to go in deep, and you need to orgasm. With a girl, he needs to go in shallow, and you cannot orgasm. My 4th is a girl.

Jesus Christ. This is not true. Give me a break.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to increase your chances of having a boy. Basic biology has taught this to us. You cannot choose what chromosome the sperm that ferilizes the egg is. You provide 1x chromosome your husband supplies either 1x or 1y chromosome. XX= Girl XY= Boy.

Have sex in the 3 days AFTER you ovulate. When you are done, keep your hips, butt, and legs in the air for 20 mins. Worked for me the first time. Good luck!

The male sperm travels faster but dies quicker. The female sperm travels slower but lives longer. You need to find the time of ovulation by either tracking your temp on a basal thermometer or use an ovulation predicted test from the drug store. Have intercourse as many times as possible up to 24 hours before ovulation so the male sperm are closer to the egg when it is released.

There’s a theory that having sex on the day of ovulation increases chance of a male sperm reaching the egg as they’re faster but have a shorter life span. There no evidence this method is effective, but that idea makes sense and worth a try. https://au.clearblue.com/how-to-get-pregnant/boy-or-girl