How to increase milk supply?

Just drinking will help :blush:

Drink lots of water try to nurse the baby on the breast or pump every 2 hours if you need to. It’s supply & demand… the more your baby consumes the more your body is told to make more. Also if you can have peace and quiet or just have yourself mentally in a good place while you’re nursing it creates a better milk flow

3 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13049 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle86.pages.dev

Blue Gatorade and nursing on demand for a couple of days always upped my supply.

You have to drink about 1/2 of a carton of oat milk per day for it to make a difference. That could get expensive. It’s hard to find my favorite brands these days so I get whatever is on sale or available. Some are gross. But Hershey’s makes a Carmel syrup that I mix in my glass to make it way better! You can do strawberry or chocolate also.
Lots of water, pumping every 2 hours, oatmeal cream pies, body armor and brewer’s yeast tablets all helped me increase supply.

When I got c*vid my supply dropped and my baby was only six months old. I had to supplement. I used a combination of all these things and within a week my supply came back. My baby is 14 months and still breastfeeding. In the frida mom kit there’s a breast massager, this was recommended to me by WIC as it’s been proven to help with milk production. Moms who pumped with the massager had more output.

You can add in power pumping sessions. Pump after breastfeeding your baby to encourage milk supply. Before feeding your baby the formula try breastfeeding. If baby can stimulate a letdown see if that satisfies baby and if not offer the formula. Always offer the breast before the formula. Any time you can get baby to latch or feed, this will increase your demand and up your supply.

Got a Starbucks nearby? Go get a pink drink.

Body armor drinks or coconut water, smoothies with flax seed and chia seed, as well as eating foods with oats in them will help if you’re not wanting to switch milks.

Put baby on the boob more, the more they feed the more you make! And drink lots of water! 2/3 L a day

Body armor oatmeal pie cookie and oreos

It worked pretty well for me ! Plus remember pumping is NOT. A good indicator on how much milk ur making … nothing gets the milk going like nursing ur little one… try not to stress out and drink lots of water and oatmeal works great too.

I drank water constantly to produce a lot of milk when I was pumping.

1 Like

Body armor with coconut water mixed in

Hydration…of any kind. I dont mean just something to drink caffeine will dehydrate u I mean hydration water electrolytes proper amounts of sodium and sugars…then make sure u are taking in the proper amount of calories and again I mean healthy calories not cookies. (Cookies are yummy sometimes)

1 Like

There is a tea… I don’t remember the name, but it states … for milk supply & production… on the box

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/how-to-increase-milk-supply/20203

Drink lots of water, lactation cookies, lactation shakes

Pumping is not a sign of supply. It’s all supply and demand.
Your body could be evening out, getting used to supply and demand. So it knows how much it needs now. It takes 4-6 weeks for supply to match demand.
Feeding baby on demand will help tell the body what is needed, baby has the best suction and their saliva also sends signals to production.
Increase hydration, and calories.

3 Likes

Much breast stimulation and water. Good diet is essential.

You’ve regulated which is normal. Having an oversupply is not normal. If you need help, add the page… “expressions! Lactation services”

Your milk starts to regulate so don’t worry if it seems less. Don’t compare your pumping with formula bottles. You really will be only pumping tiny amounts now. If you’re worried, make sure you drink lots of water, eat sensibly and look at a picture of your baby before pumping. Also try pumping first thing in the morning. You can also pump between feeds to get supply up.

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs824.pages.dev/

Some women don’t lactate like others. Some dry up faster.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/how-to-increase-milk-supply/20836

Lots of water! Keep your calories up (healthier food options). Lactation cookies and tea helped me.
Power pumping.

Lots lots of water and make sure to pump regularly, pump after each feeding

When are you pumping? Why are you pumping? How many weeks post partum are you?

Supply increases with increased hydration and calories, as well as latching baby more.
Its all supply and demand

1 Like

I hear body armor drinks really increases ypur supply. Also mothers milk tea. Look up lactation cookies.

Dark beer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It seriously helps.

How many times are you pumping? Are you staying hydrated?

Coconut water and oatmeal

1 Like

Stimulation and pumping more often

Take a fenugreek supplement, my widwife told me about it when on my fourth child I wasn’t producing a lot of milk.

1 Like

Get a routine going, pump after every feed. Drink a lot of water, oatmeal is great, and skin to skin.

Lots of water, eat Oatmeal (I swear by it, I was pumping 7-9oz per breast at one point) and cluster pump!

Body armor, oatmeal, water, heat and massaging

Pump after every feed.

I must give my thanks to Mia Westbrook, who posted here last week about the system she uses to earn online… I got my FIRST check total of $2976, which is pretty cool! I am so excited, this is the first time I actually earned something online… I am going to work even harder now and I can’t wait for next week’s payment. It’s so easy, than virtually anyone can do it…

Try it out> https://SmartJob211.pages.dev

Make sure to smell your baby whenever possible. I found using the AC in a closed car was really effective for upping supply. :baby_bottle:

I took fenugreek and I power pumped and that worked. Also stay hydrated

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
C oonnect with Mrs

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down:

The fastest and best way to increase to breast feed often. Pumping doesn’t do much

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to increase milk supply?

Supply and demand
More you pump or latch, your body will signal you need more.
Baby has best indicator

7 Likes

Brewers yeast with milk olvatine and cinnamon helps my supply big time I drink it every day or every other until my supply was where I wanted I also pumped twice a day 6pm and anywhere from 3to 5am one my baby got older she started drinking more and feeling at nights were enough so now I do once a day I am e a huge freezer supply also body amour
I get the Brewers yeast on Amazon the pink package with the stork it taste better than the rest :heart:

It is not helpful to sleep through your pumping sessions until your milk supply has already regulated after a few months. Supply and demand :heart:

6 Likes

Supply and demand, drink plenty fluids, plenty nutritious foods and titty pump between feeds will help increase you’ll feel it too xx

Pump more, try doing every 2 hours even at night for now until more comes in. Also, cover the pump with a towel so you don’t watch how much is coming out. Your milk will come in more so don’t stress.

2 Likes

I’ve heard drinking a beer or any other yeasty drink can help increase milk supply

3 Likes

I heard body armor helps alot. Also heard oat meal.

2 Likes

Look into power pumping

1 Like

For me
Nonalcoholic beer. Like molson excel. 24 for 13$.
Those oatmeal cookies from dollar tree worked good too.

1 Like

You can also talk to a lactation consultant and if you need help they can put you on Reglan - that is what I had to do for my first who was born at 32+4

1 Like

Do not sleep through pump sessions. A newborn feeds about every 2 hours. You need to pump every 2-3 to maintain your supply right now.
Set an alarm. Does it suck, yes. But you can do it!
I’ve done it twice, so it is doable. Just not convenient or fun at alllllllll.

I’ve been trying to boost my supply just so I can have some milk stored. I bought some Mother’s Milk tea! I swear it has been helping me. I’ve been drinking a cup a day for 3 days and I went from 1.5 oz per session to 3-3.5oz a session. It stinks like black licorice but I put a spoonful of sugar and some honey in a cup and it’s tolerable.

1 Like

Weetabix worked a treat for me every morning

You need to pump more often. Every 2 hours for 30 minutes each time. Your insurance will provide a pump for free. Body armor, oatmeal cream pies, oat milk all help. Make sure to get enough calories and rest. Brewers yeast tablets will do the same as a beer without the alcohol. I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night. Join an exclusive pumping group on Facebook for more help. The girls in the group I am in are really helpful.

2 Likes

You need to pump every 4 hrs minimum for 15-20mins the more you pump the more you will produce

Body armor helped me increase breastmilk production, also i found out that the birth control I was prescribed when I left the hospital after giving birth was the cause of drying up my milk supply. Make sure you get prescribed the oral birth control, the nuva ring will decrease milk production…stupid male baby doctor told me it wouldn’t and it did.

Baby’s have four hourly feeds pump every 2hrs on each breast as if baby home

Pumping 2 to 3 hours around the clock is key for Pumping momma

Please join Exclusively Pumping Mamas - Education & Support Group

You aren’t pumping frequently enough. Babies feed every 2-3 hours, if you don’t do it that often (yes, even at night) you will not see an increase in supply.
It might not be the answer you want, but it’s the realistic truth. If you don’t want to lose your supply, get up and pump every 2-3 hours.

4 Likes

Good luck shug
Speak with a lactation professional.
Pump at least every 2-3 hours, 30 minutes if you can stand it. Give it time and congratulate yourself :heart:. At nighttime, try not to let more than 6 hours pass between pumps since prolactin is highest at night and controls milk production. (Ex: pump at 10pm and 3-4am).

There’s a lot happening with you & baby, so protect your mental health. Rest @ night, Eat well, & stay hydrated (not overboard bc increased water intake has no effect on milk production…).

1 Like

there is a hot tea you can drink called mother’s milk in the instant tea section of the grocery store. usually walmart has it

1 Like

My friend drinks body Armour. Have you tried the pump that fits into your bra?? Another friend has great luck with it.

Eat it’s for breakfast or any time you want too. Drink one or two beers a day. Good brand

You have to move milk to make milk. The less you pump or express the less you will make the next day.

2 Likes

This vitamin worked great for me my milk overflowed while baby was in nicu

Make sure you are taking in a lot of food !! That’s just as important as drinking water !! If you don’t eat enough your milk will slow or even stop stress is a big suppressor of milk dehydrated and lack of enough nutrition super important ps !! Don’t take Benadryl!! It will dry your milk up fun fast allergy Medican and some time birth control will mess it the Brest feeding pill … have you tried pumping while holding baby or sitting next to a crying baby I couldn’t never pump unless their was a crying baby or I was holding baby or had baby blanket that smelled like baby don’t ask my why it just worked like that lol

2 Likes

The more you nurse , the more milk
You produce . Keep working on it . Sometimes people
Have a low milk supply and just cannot help it . Try not to stress .

2 Likes

God has finally answered my prayer of meeting a trustworthy account manager. And this has took away all my pains and debts. I can’t express my sincere gratitude. God will continue to bless Mrs Lisa jennifer for helping a lot of people financially through this online trade. Pls Brothers & Sister If you’re facing challenges in trading/investment. Kindly contact Mrs Lisa jennifer down here :point_down::point_down::point_down:

I always swear by lactation cookies! I think they’re made by munchkin. Also, try oatmilk!

1 Like

My son was born two months early, too. He also had intestinal surgery at one day old. I pumped every two hours religiously. The most I ever got was 2oz and that was on prescribed Reglan. Cookies, oatmeal, fenugreek, etc are BS in my opinion. Your baby will be fine on formula. Do what you can but it’s not worth your mental health to stress out over this.

2 Likes

Following because I need the tips too

Barley. Add it to shakes, water, soup, salad etc. You can buy it at whole foods or natural grocers

Fenugreek was recommended to me by my midwife it worked, I could never express tho on all 4 of my children.

I like the different things from milky momma. They have some good supplements you can take. They also have brownies, cookies, things you can add to smoothies, or water. I hear good things about sunflower lecithin too. Definitely talk to a lactation consultant too. They have some great advice and can give you other ideas to help increase your supply.

1 Like

I used this stuff and it was amazing. I was able to pump anywhere from 4-8 ounces even after nursing my youngest. I had so much milk stocked up it was amazing!!!

1 Like

Milk production works on supply and demand, the milk is extracted your body makes more, increase your pump session to every 2-3 hours and try power pumping.

1 Like

Eat. Calories in. Calories out. Only way I produced a lot was to eat like my husband. Food is fuel.

1 Like

Oatmeal is super cheap and healthy way to get more milk going. I add fruit in it to make it worth eating but I see a improvement with my supply

Consistency… don’t skip pump sessions… add in a few extra sessions if you can

1 Like

i am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $18335. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17771 per month but now i see how it works.

Check This >>https://DollarProfits1892.pages.dev/

1 Like

I was in this situation on April 5, 2021. My baby was born at 29 weeks 6 days. The nicu nurse told me drink body armour. Water and oatmeal helps too.

Try pumping every 2 hours. Add another bottle of water. Try to eat oats.

1 Like

Some women end up stop producing

Most likely you’re going to need an electric pump. Pump EVERY 2 hours and completely empty your breast each session. Make sure you are drinking enough water each day. Last but not least, try not to stress. That can affect your milk supply too.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to increase milk supply?

Supply and demand. More latching and more nursing baby, more milk is produced.

And an ounce after a feeding is great!.
You can also use a hakka on the non nursing breast while nursing.

4 Likes

Check he’s latching properly with his chin dug in rather than his nose. Don’t stress about pumping. You won’t get the same output as actually feeding. You don’t need as much milk as you would formula. Look at a picture of him before feeding and relax. Make sure your drinking plenty and eating properly.

1 Like

Sooooo many options:
Power pumping
Try various supplements with fenugreek and without since there is a rare chance you can have a reverse affect with fenugreek.
Avoid things with peppermint oil (mint foods too)
Drink beer if you like it. Brewers yeast promotes supply.
Pump every 2-3 hours the first 3 months until supply is established if you are not nursing.
If nursing, pump at least 20 minutes after nursing to promote extra production.
Highest milk production is between 2am and 4am. Try to have 1 pump between then.
Stay hydrated, if you are dehydrated your supply will suffer.

There a lot more you can do… Lol

1 Like

I could never pump a lot, but I was able to successfully nurse all four of my babies for a year or more. I just think the the pump was not as effective as they were…

1 Like

Put baby to breast often. Dont feed the clock. It’s only been an hour, but baby is acting hungry? Put him on the boob. It’s all supply and demand. Your breasts are never truly empty. Pumping is not a indicator of supply. How many wet and dirty diapers is the best indicator for how much baby is getting at the breast. If you can pump and ounce after baby has nurses then that’s great! Babies are more efficient at removing milk than pumps.

2 Likes

Everyone says that the armor drinks help… I couldn’t drink them because of the coconut water in them but I did Gatorade and I definitely saw a difference in my supply with my twins… They also have teas, powdered mixes and cookies that helps… Try Walmart, target, and if course Amazon

Body Armors, lots of water, make sure you’re eating enough calories, make sure you feed as much as you can or try power pumping. Also be careful of anything with fenugreek in it because while it can help some women increase their milk supply it can also dry up your supply. Good luck!

The more you nurse , the more milk you will
Produce . Keep it up and be patient . It’s not an easy thing to do but worth it .

1 Like

Baby gets more from physical nursing than what the amount labeled on a pump will tell you. My son would eat until he was full but the couple times I did pump I would get barely any so I know that it was definitely not the same amount he was actually getting. I was told drink a beer or something with high yeast content and it boosts the supply and it worked. He turned two in July and I stopped breastfeeding around then once I got pregnant

1 Like