How would you react if your boyfriend said this after you gave birth?

He’s an immature idiot and you’re over reacting. Tell him he thought it looked good when he put that baby in there.

9 Likes

Well they don’t come out holding flowers. Tell him to grow a pair ffs…be man.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it was that deep, it is very gross lol. Luckily, our bodies heal and go back to normal. He wasn’t calling you gross. Just the aftermath.

2 Likes

It is gross. Lol I used to talk to my hubby about how gross it was and he would just laugh and tell me it’s okay what’s it supposed to look like after birth.

So I think you’re just being sensitive maybe? Which is fine, but just know many men and women think it’s gross. But everything will go back eventually.

Ugh boy bye I’m sorry

1 Like

Lil too late to complain about him when u had a baby with him… Imagine the things he’ll say in the future… He has no respect for you… Plain n simple…

2 Likes

Like a lot of women have said, the lady bits go back to normal in just a few weeks, sometimes sooner. With my first in actually the one that noted how….distorted my bits looked :joy::joy: but it came from me, the owner of said parts. I’d be hurt and insecure if my partner said something about it just after giving birth to our child. My second born, his dad watched the whole thing, front row seat, and didn’t say a damn thing about my bits, just held his son and helped me as much as possible especially when I had to get up and use the bathroom or shower. They definitely should never make comments on our bodies after having just pushed out a watermelon (or getting major surgery) to have a baby. That’s not fair.

Well it would be pretty gross to see lol its nothing personal against you it’s just life lol

1 Like

My ex said he was traumatized and didn’t know if he could ever look at it the same way again. He got over it. He didn’t watch for the second kid though… we did however get divorced because (clearly) he was an asshole. :joy:

He probably didn’t mean it in a mean way. When I had my daughter I tore and had stitches. It did look pretty gross

2 Likes

Lol is your bf 12 years old? Or is he just a man child?

3 Likes

I would have just agreed lmao.

But he could have kept it to himself :rofl:

2 Likes

Balls aren’t pretty either :woman_shrugging:

It’s not like there’s anything cute about a penis :joy:

1 Like

Maybe he didn’t mean it to be disrespectful even tho it was just talk to him …why just go straight to Facebook it won’t fix anything unless you say something if he acts like a child than fxck him but he could apologize and feel bad for making you feel bad and try to fix it

1 Like

If it was right after birth and not during sexy time I’m sure he didn’t mean it in a bad way. I’m sure it did look gross. I know mine did

1 Like

I said the same thing!! And it was. I could see me in the reflection from a tv.TV… I made them move the TV! I didn’t even like watching

2 Likes

It would only bother me if my dude didn’t touch me after. But of course I would have told him I’m sure he was gross coming out of his moms snatch too :roll_eyes::joy:

Didn’t look gross when he was going to pound town making that baby you just incubated for nearly 10 months and pushed out. You created life and if he’s that immature to say some stupid crap like that then maybe he needs to take a walk. Don’t be a douche buddy.

2 Likes

I’d laugh in his face and tell him it wasn’t gross when you were putting the baby in… it’s only gross now cause you didn’t know how to wrap it up and now I have to sacrifice my body… lol

2 Likes

Well he’s not wrong but he also didn’t have to take visual details in don’t complain to the internet cuz they will just mess with ur post partum talk to him an tell him it hurt ur fucking feeling stop asking strangers when u should talk to you husband/bf an u wonder why ur family fall apart it’s words from jealous heifers saying he’s wrong when he’s was just over curious!

I mean the whole process is pretty intense so if this is his first time I wouldn’t read to far into it. He felt comfortable enough to be honest with you and that is super important. It is pretty gross and he definitely has the right to think that. The fact that he said it to me says you guys have a good relationship with good communication. All that being said I would have definitely felt some way if my man said that but then I’d laugh and say yup I know it is!

10 Likes

Well it is really gross looking while giving birth.

2 Likes

You’re being sensitive. Which is pretty understandable you just had a baby. It’s not going to be pretty if a baby just came out of it , so why be upset. Should have said well duh and moved on. Like really. If he’s still saying way after and every time you go to have sex , then feel some type of way but did you expect him to stay wow babe your freshly just birthed a baby vagina is so sexy right now.

Very immature.Their is no need to state the obvious :roll_eyes: tell him next time he wants something, say nope,it looks gross remember.

I would sit on his face until he can’t speak anymore

7 Likes

I’m sure he didn’t
Mean it about you overall just during birth which isn’t a seen that everyone enjoys. It’s a beautiful moment but not necessarily a beautiful image. I wouldn’t worry about it. Many men feel the same and it doesn’t mean they don’t thing you are beautiful or that they don’t want you. Don’t over think it.

1 Like

I’d tell him … “yes it IS gross down there, and YOU did this to me … and this is the price we BOTH pay for the birth of our beautiful child … who is TOTALLY worth it!”

I mean my man told me my butt looked like popcorn and laughed about. :rofl::woman_shrugging: (Tmi I know) but really don’t take it to personally. I’m sure he didn’t mean it in to be mean to you. He was just being honest about what he saw, honestly I feel like all men think so, some just don’t say anything some just aren’t outspoken like yours is. And I mean there are men who faint and pass out too. Take it like a grain of salt. Was he wrong for saying it, sure because he didn’t need to at the time. But don’t over think it. He will be back at it again and loving on you. You are beautiful mama, you just welcomed a little precious human to the world enjoy your babes. Hope you have a Speedy recovery. :two_hearts:

my man said kind of the same thing. when i pushed our son out he came out and so did about 10 bodily fluids that sprayed him, the OB, nurses, and the wall and floor. i don’t blame them, it is kinda gross :rofl: don’t feel bad about it. they just don’t understand

Well he ain’t lying :joy::woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Id brush it off honestly cause it probably does🤷 & it’s different & as much as we like most of the time men can’t keep their mouth shut/say stupid things

1 Like

I mean if it was right after the baby was born then that’s what he’s talking about because it is gross down there during that time I mean there’s blood everywhere probably a tear and stitches swollen it just ain’t looking good at that moment sorry but that’s the truth it’s not gonna look good right after you have your baby it’s gonna take some time

3 Likes

It’s wasn’t what he expected
He wasn’t prepared
And he was probably scared to death
Talk to him

3 Likes

I’d agree. There’s liquids, poop, blood, etc. it’s not great looking even if it’s during a beautiful moment.

1 Like

I don’t think it looks pretty. He didn’t have to be so blunt, but some people just can restrain themselves from saying what’s on their mind, I guess smh

3 Likes

I’d get over it, it is gross.

1 Like

Just brush it off. He maybe squeamish when it comes to bodily fluids.

It’s not pretty lol but yea it’s like a no spoken thing in my house :joy: it definitely didn’t change anything bc we had more kids lmao

1 Like

It is gross when a baby is coming through there… I saw it and get it… it’s stretched to the max and happens to any female during birth… The birth is amazing but the vagina isn’t sexy during it or right after… He’s probably scared for life and will always have the image of the stretched vagina in the back of his mind… Great birth control :joy::rofl: it will be ok. In a mere 6 weeks your vag shouldn’t look gross no more… Hey maybe even 3 weeks.

I mean, its gross but that would hurt my feelings and fresh postpartum feelings would have me crying probably lol…

3 Likes

Never let them watch giving birth or they need to stay close my your shoulder and head area

2 Likes

It definitely looks gross lol

I’d say I’ll remember that when I’m healed
Or no shit idiot

My boyfriend told me about how my stomach went from a balloon to a deflated one he even had pictures I felt disgusting By him saying that… then I seen the picture and got over it because it was crazy looking and I’ll be back to normal again soon it’s okay girl :slightly_smiling_face:

It is pretty gross although he didn’t need to be so honest at a fragile time in a woman’s life, I just had a son 2 mnths ago after not birthing a kid in 12 yrs mine sd omg there’s too much blood and couldn’t even cut our sons cord so it’s all different for everyone, I was with my 1st son’s father for like 16 yrs plus and I thought forsure he’d be tht guy but he wasn’t and it was our first, my second child I birthed his dad had 2 other children prior so I thought he’d be a pro nope he was the big baby lol :laughing: just brush it off in a mnth or so it will all be back to normal! But definitely tell him it made you feel shitty about a already shitty situation birthing a child is no picnic although the greatest blessings come from it! :heart:

He sounds like a child to me

1 Like

My husband called me the elastic wonder​:melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

4 Likes

Most authorites say it is actually better for the father to either NOT go into the delivery room . If they do they need to stay by moms head not the delivery area. Different men react and his response is not unusual. You have to remember, yes it is a beautiful moment the baby comes but it is not that appealing the the avg person because of blood, afterbirth, and stool that does present itself during giving birth.

1 Like

It is gross down their so I wouldn’t take any offense to it. I was a mess after birth.

4 Likes

How would he like to push something out his behind wouldn’t be to pretty
Some ppl can be so insensitive
Congratulations to u on ur new baby

It does look gross down there while giving birth lol… Girl I would’ve just been like… Damn, I wish I could’ve seen it! Don’t sweat it… I’d be glad my man felt comfortable saying some ish like that lol …

Well you just had a human come thru. Of course it is. Its obvious. Tell him you will heal and be patient. Don’t feel bad because he’s in shock over the whole thing. He’s not thinking. Talk to him about how you feel. I think how you feel is a part of PPD. Congratulations on your new addition. God bless.

It 100% is gross during childbirth lol. I wouldn’t take it any kind of way. My sister told me that after watching it, she was glad she had c sections. :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like a little boy’s response.

2 Likes

I mean if you’ve watched any birthing videos or have seen pictures, you know it’s hard to look at and definitely gross. I don’t think he means it like YOU’RE gross, and he is allowed to express feelings about this experience too, don’t beat him up about it. Your hormones are at an all time high and will be for some time. Let this one go, it’s not worth being mad at him about and it doesn’t make you feel any better.

2 Likes

Take a picture of his flat old balls while he’s asleep and lay it on your pillow for when he wakes up. Enough said🤷‍♀️

My husband says it’s the vaginas evil twin while giving birth :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just laughed and said, well yeah it felt like it. Smh. Things get nastyyyyy. Don’t take it personal, you gave birth to a human, that’s hard work, and not pretty, but the aftermath is beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Haha it is gross. Don’t be offended. It’s is gross, and probably wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings, just a natural response.

1 Like

Well everyone looks gross down there after birth lol

It is super gross, but will eventually get better.

Lmfao :joy::rofl: no kidding it looks gross. Who cares. Remind him he looked gross coming out his momma’s p****:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

He sounds like a child omg. What did he expect?? It’s not gross it’s pretty much an open wound that just brought life into this world. Omg I hope the baby sharts in his face next diaper change

4 Likes

Immature. What was gross was him being naked in order for you to have the baby.

1 Like

Tell him you’d like to see his :eggplant: push out a whole human being and stay pretty

1 Like

Very immature! Maybe he can stay in the waiting room next time.

It is gross lol have you seen what happens during birth? And I ripped so for like 3 weeks after I looked like some kind of messed up Frankenstein experiment rofl

You will heal and your privates will go back to normal. The comment wasn’t about your body regularly, just for that experience.

I would advise you keep your emotions can and consider where he is coming from so he can continue to be honest with you in the future. The same way you would want to be honest with him under all circumstances.

Inappropriate to say but I wouldn’t take it personal bc it does look gross down there when you’re delivering.

“Well I was giving birth….what’s your excuse?”!!

It does look pretty gross. Lol. The love of my life also said something similar. I let him slide because its a true statement. :joy:

i am earning every day more than $ 500 from home by work online. Yesterday i got my 4th payment of $ 13920. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 14821 a month doing this and she convinced me to try

info Here >>> https://DollarpayDay459.pages.dev/

1 Like

As if he got the balls to give birth​:rofl::woman_facepalming:t2: cause he sure as hell wasn’t saying that when he was in you

I would just tell him that he’s immature. Giving birth is a miracle

Men don’t understand that we are sensitive creatures after pushing out a baby lol. I don’t think he meant anything by it but just let him know his words bothered you!

You do look gross down there. It’s not anything to be ashamed of. I watched my bestfriend give birth and let me tell you; never again. Your boyfriend shouldn’t have to lie to you to make you feel good and you shouldn’t hold your boyfriends honesty against him. If you all can make a baby together, you can get over the process of bringing that baby into this world together. You have a lot of extra hormones and what not going through your system. Don’t let this small thing ruin a beautiful experience.

1 Like

If it was during birth, I’d try not to take it personally.
If it was after you’d had time to recover…:people_hugging:

don’t take it to heart because quite frankly it is gross😂 Childbirth is nasty. A beautiful thing in its own way but it is in fact disgusting and messy🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

I mean vaginas do look gross when pushing a baby out. I don’t think he meant you’re gross or you look gross.

5 Likes

I watched my granddaughter be born and it looked like a murder scene. I went as far as to ask my DIL if she was ok because of the amount of fluid I saw come out of her. It was gross so don’t take offense it’s a natural reaction for most men. At least he didn’t pass out

My ex said that to me and all I said was “I can imagine, I’m glad I didn’t have to see it” :rofl::rofl: I wasn’t offended by it bc I’m sure it did look gross after pushing out a child lolol

4 Likes

Tell him to push a watermelon out of his junk and see how pretty it looks after :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Men sometimes just don’t know when to stay quiet. I had five kids and yes it was gross. With that being said, if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all. Try not to let it get to you too much and enjoy your baby. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Some people/men should just keep their mouths shut, a woman doesn’t feel very beautiful right after having a baby, it’s very hard work, when my babies were born my husband wasn’t allowed in the delivery room, which was good for me because I didn’t want anyone in the room besides the Doctor and the nurses, and if was me in a delivery room today I would still feel the same way…To each his own…

1 Like

Nope. It may look “gross” but you just went through something huge. How insensitive to say something like that to you right after you gave birth! I am so sorry.

Well,it does look gross. Would you be upset if he watched,say a surgery of some kind and said it looked gross? Je just meant WHILE you were pushing a baby out…and we all know that’s quite intense. It may have been in poor taste but he’s probably oblivious that it hurt your feelings.

1 Like

It does look super gross, but he doesn’t need to say it out loud especially with how extreme post partum emotions are. My husband kept telling me It looked fine, I knew he was lying cause I tore in 4 different directions but he made the effort to not make me feel worse at least

1 Like

I think he’s chosen a really bad time to say that! I wouldn’t take it personally. Vaginas aren’t at their most attractive when pushing out a human.
Once you’ve recovered and your down there with him, just say out loud “oh I’m sure you were bigger than this last time”

6 Likes

I’d rather a truthful partner than one who says what I want to hear.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it :relieved: you’ll never have to see it again :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

“Right, I totally agree. And it feels the same, too!” :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: I made the mistake of taking a mirror to it after my first. Vacuum and forceps were used. It was not pretty. Had three more, never peeked once lol

1 Like

Do not be offended!!! It is really gross!! And it was at the moment you were having another human come out of what he only sees as a pleasure hole. Now, everything is back to normal and he probably doesn’t think it’s gross or won’t once he gets back in there. I watched my best friend deliver her son and I was gagging. It was really gross, and I had already watched myself give birth, also gagging at the sight. Yes, it’s a beautiful moment bringing a little one into the world, but it does look pretty gross.

I mean… It does. Was he being hurtful, or communicating his thoughts? Maybe explain you’re uncomfortable with the criticism currently.

Hopefully y’all can laugh about it later.

3 Likes

I’d tell him his mouth is gross for saying such a thing at such a vulnerable time. And I’d call him an ass but not so nicely.

I would literally emotionally cheat show him that there is someone who would love me better then tell him to pack his shit and go.:woman_shrugging:t3: yes I can be petty

Did he think it’d look immaculate :rofl:tell him you’ll stick a watermelon up his arse, see how it looks lol. I wouldn’t take it to heart. Least knows not to look next time

My husband said same thing he said I’m traumatized :rofl::rofl: I didn’t know it looked like that and said it was gross :person_facepalming: but didn’t stop him he still a great husband and father we have 2 kids now I don’t think your bf ment any harm it’s an experience for him as well

2 Likes

I mean, have you seen a vagina after childbirth? Lol

No seriously, the timing of the comment was a bit inappropriate, however, I assure you that as soon as the doctor gives you the all clear for sex, your husband is going to think that your vagina looks amazing.

It’s pretty gross.

I saw my grandson born.

But it’s also an AWESOMELY AMAZING PRESENTATION OF A LIFE ENTERING THIS WORLD!!

Don’t be self conscious.

He’s just saying it like he saw it.

That’s show a LOT about this so-called man’s character and it’s not any good. Like he needs to get a filter on what comes out of his mouth. What an insensitive, crude thing to say to you.

4 Likes

The after birth spraying on me was the only gross part lol I was up front and center for both my boys births and thought it was amazing to watch and help