I feel smothered by my husband: Advice?

Wow. Never actually thought I’d see a post this dumb.
Short answer, yes, your husband is irritated that you are cheating on him. Good day.

13 Likes

He needs to take the hint that you’re married with a family and move on

1 Like

This is why I refuse to work at the same place as my partner. It breeds nothing but stress and drama

I can’t believe you even asked this question. Get rid of the friend,he expects more than a friendship. Sounds a little creepy.

6 Likes

To brake down my thoughts you have zero respect for your husband

9 Likes

Cut the guy that fancies you off completely give your husband clear boundaries better still save up money for a few days away on your own either for a spa weekend or a few days or nights sleep on your own to recharge the batteries before kiddo number 3 enters the world

1 Like

He could end up being your worst nightmare. Your only adding fire to the flames by seeing him outside of work. He doesn’t think of you as a best friend. This is his way of stalking you. Please be careful

5 Likes

Wait…are you being smothered by the friend that has a crush on you or your husband? This post is so confusing.

13 Likes

Dont feel bad. Tell him to go away and stop hanging out with him!! Knowing he likes you and hanging out with him is leading him on.

7 Likes

I have been seeing people posting good comments about Lisa jennifer, I never knew her strategy was good as this, she has changed the life of so many traders today through her strategy and guardian.
Contact her.:gem:

Sounds like he had no damn personal boundaries. Don’t be afraid to hurt his feelings, trust me. Especially if he thinks he had any chance to get close to you, just cut him off entirely. He will find somebody else. You won’t lose much.

Yeah no. He’d been gone awhile ago. My husband (besides our kids) comes first. Period. All my guy friends are married thankfully and we don’t have issues like this. My husband would go ape shit over some dude like that. And let me be clear, he trusts me…but he wouldn’t trust that guy. Nope. That dude needs the curb and a girlfriend

I want to use this opportunity to tell investors out that Mrs Lisa Jennifer is legit and trustworthy account manager in binary option trade still.
I just had to post this because it would be ungrateful of me to keep this achievement to myself. I just received my second payout after investment and I am so happy to announce that I have seen a genuine account manager who transform my entirely family. I’m grateful Mrs Lisa Jennifer you can contact her on Facebook

My joy knows no bound right now,Mrs Lisa Jennifer has really been so kind to me and everyone out there she also helps, and i know how it feels to help people. With my investment start up capital plan I earned my desired amount after 5 days. And right now my finance is back on track and I can now afford the car i have been hoping to buy all thanks to my
Bitcoin account manager
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You shouldn’t hang out with someone you know feels something for you while you have a husband. You are leading him on for one. For two that’s disrespectful to your husband. What if the tables were turned? Get a chick friend.

4 Likes

This situation is disrespectful to your husband.

4 Likes

Drop the boyfriend, he is up to something and you know.

Lol what? So confusing…

4 Likes

I never believe it can come out this way so far with my manager Mrs Lisa Jennifer,I just want to use this medium to say thank you for all your good knowledge of management I personally receive my Cash out yesterday , I’m so much grateful for adding much value to my account yesterday ma’am …you can reach her via

Drop the guy friend husband first n always if the shoe was on the other foot you would be very upset

3 Likes

You can’t knowingly be friends with someone you know has a crush on you, especially being married and all and not expect him to stalk or harrass you. Use your brain.

You also stated that you feel smothered by your husband—you mean BFF. Post is confusing.

3 Likes

Wait I’m
Confused. The top says I feel smothered by my husband. But then the post is about her male friend smothering her…

3 Likes

No! You do not have permission to cheat.

1 Like

Sigh. Firstly, your story is all over the place. Secondly, not buying what you’re selling. If you truly wanted space from your friend, you’d make it happen.

Next

2 Likes

am always happy with the perfect trade have gone through with the help of a young lady Mrs Lisa Jennifer… At first it was so stressful but at the end it was fantastic she has made me understand the fact that money is for smart people so i followed her strategies and now am coming out with a flying colors💯 i love this manager she’s the only one i can trust… You can reach now

Yup tell your male friend to get on his bike n keep on peddling and don’t look back… this is such an unhealthy scary friendship. Your putting yourself and your children in danger here.

2 Likes

Awe. Just be honest and tell him the true reason. No need to lie. He’d respect you for that. It just may be that he doesn’t have many others to talk to.

Lordt! Umm this guy is disrespecting your husband and your marriage by continuing to pursue you. This isn’t a healthy friendship and shouldn’t be entertained but that’s just from reading this post.

6 Likes

Girl give your husband the respect he deserves and cut that friendship. You and the friend out of pocket.

6 Likes

So your being smothered by your “friend.” If this is true, and if I was in that situation sorry but my HUSBAND and FAMILY come first! also if my husband knew about my “friend” and how he was smothering me my husband would do something about it!

2 Likes

Confusing post…. Focus on your family. Put your family first

2 Likes

Let your husband start hanging out with you

1 Like

I knew bitcoin was real, but I was afraid to invest because of the stories i heard about people being scammed…then my friend told me about Mrs Lisa jennifer I reluctantly tried her and behold…I wish I’d known her earlier. I’m not begging or convincing anyone to invest, but if you have to let it be Mrs Lisa jennifer Contact her via Facebook link below…:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Like everyone else said, your post is confusing…but either way, do NOT disrespect your husband and continue to allow this “male friend” to overstep boundaries…

how is this even a question? If some dude at work was nagging me to hang out and wouldn’t let up, I’d be quick to let my husband know and management. Workplace drama can start rumors super fast. Squash it before it becomes an issue.

6 Likes

You made the mistake of befriending someone that had a crush on you. You have participated in him disrespecting your husband. Why are you more concerned with your friend being upset vs your husband being uncomfortable from the jump? I suggest you switch your focus from your friendship to your marriage.

11 Likes

Drop the friend, he thinks he can get with you and you’re enabling him.

11 Likes

That’s disrespectful to your husband :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I make over $150 an hour working from home. I never thought I’d be able to do this, but my colleague makes over $13,980 a month doing it, and he convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities with this are endless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://DollarSuccess631.pages.dev/

1 Like

When you work with a trustworthy Account Manager who trades with the right broker, you are sure to succeed in bitcoin mining / binary options trading. I am happy that I finally came out with my first successful withdrawal, although it was difficult for me at first if not for the great help from Mrs Lisa jennifer, I am so happy to have found my mentor and I still look forward to more successful withdrawals. You can contact her through this link

1 Like

Ok…. You’re pregnant. Why are you allowing this drama…?

1)stop letting your “friend” disrespect your husband.

1. learn what boundaries are.

2. dude who likes you isn’t your friend, he’s a dude waiting for an opportunity. Cut him the fuck off.

He’s disrespecting your husband and your marriage. End the friendship. Because honestly, by continuing it, knowing how he feels and how he is . So are you.

11 Likes

I am thinking you get something from the attention. You are playing with fire and disrespecting your husband.

13 Likes

Nah you’re disrespectful af. And I hope your man makes a female friend who develops feelings for him and still continues to hang out with her so you get a taste of your own medicine. You are literally hanging out with a man who wants you and angry at your husband for being upset.

13 Likes

No friend, Run like hell

2 Likes

You’re putting a friendship with a male that has feelings for you that you supposedly aren’t interested in, before your marriage? The correct response should be that if this male friend can’t respect your marriage and your personal boundaries, then you should end the friendship that’s disrespectful to your husband anyways. I would think that’s a no brainer

16 Likes

Ya “friend” gotta understand boundaries or cut him out. If he got “feelings” for u…dead that friendship. He isnt looking for friendship. He is looking for a way in

7 Likes

You feel smothered by your husband or your friend? The title says husband but the rest says the friend… either way, family > friends… cut all ties with the friend and go about your life. He’s trying to stir the pot that is your happy family. Don’t let him.

13 Likes

So how are you being smothered by your husband? You know this dude likes you and he’s constantly asking when he’s getting time with you again, that’s not okay and obviously you haven’t made the boundaries bold enough for him to understand. You shouldn’t be hanging out with someone who likes you alone anyways tbh

4 Likes

No respect for husband or marriage

9 Likes

Those who have a crush on you should maintain their distance if you’re committed. Bonding too close will kill all relationships that you hold sacred. I have a few crushes of my own, but I don’t want the friendship to end if I enjoy their happiness even if it is without me.

2 Likes

You have a husband, children & pregnant!!! Friends are fine, but he seems like a stalker! Break your friendship off.

7 Likes

It is time to call it quits with the friend, it’s way over due! Keeping him around knowing he likes you is just straight up disrespectful to your husband!!

7 Likes

The fact you need advice on this lol. Dump the friend. He has no respect for you, your husband or your relationship. You like the attention though…js

5 Likes

I would run before your “friend” ruins your real family

A friendship with your stalker? Smh

You have too much going on to be so worried about hurting this friend’s feelings. You are already doing something to maintain the friendship. Do not stress over it and maintain clear boundaries to give your husband and family the respect they deserve.

1 Like

Sounds to me like your keeping someone around for when your bored of your husband. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Thats being disrespectful to your husband cut this friendship off you know he likes you you have zero interest so cuf him off and show respect to your husband!

2 Likes

Hear me out it sounds like you allow a questionable relationship with the opposite sex and your husband isn’t ok with it, not surprising I’m sure you’d feel the same way, but instead of talking about those boundaries that were crossed you take it as an attack and push him away which makes him feel rejected. See how this looks from the outside? It is a matter of time before this situation explodes irreparably. You might have to make a choice to end a friendship with a man that has expressed romantic interest in you to protect your marriage but before any of that you need to have a conversation at the very least

What if the your husband had the same problem with a female friend?!

10 Likes

You should get rid of the friend if he cannot be happy with just being friends

1 Like

Y’all all said what I was gonna say.

1 Like

Being friends with someone that you know has or even had feelings for you is your first mistake especially when they push that that’s want to be with you knowing your married. That friendship needs to end. He obviously has no respect for your husband and it seems you like the attention since your holding on to him on top of the fact that your husband doesn’t like it. But I’m trying to figure out how your husband is smothering you if it’s the “friend “ pushing the issue of hanging out or are you upset that your husband works the same shift and it’s interfering with whatever is going on with this other man while at work? Seems to me the friend is a backup plan

8 Likes

Id never tell my wife who she can and cannot be friends with, but something like this would definitely cause a wedge between us. Imho you need to cut the dude off completely.

3 Likes

So your willing to risk a healthy marriage and cause issues within your marriage for some guy friend who can’t get the message that you’re not interested… and by hitting on you repeatedly he isn’t respecting that you’re married…

Wouldn’t be a hard choice for me, good husbands are rare these days

7 Likes

Time to depart that friendship. If you feel threatened go to the authorities if he threatens self harm encourage him to get counseling. Take care of yourself and your family.

3 Likes

Why are you so afraid of telling this friend to take a hike? Why are you so worried about his feelings? STOP.THAT. You owe him nothing. He isn’t your spouse. He isn’t even a good friend. He does nothing but demands your time and attention and continues to disrespect you and your husband. This is actually very worrisome. This is like that next level of He seems very unstable and not in a good mental state where it could become very problematic if not dangerous. I used to work as a crime scene technician for East Point here in GA. DO you know how many times I’ve heard this story from women? Even down to “I just didn’t want to hurt his feelings but he would not stop”. You know if I was talking to them something very bad happened that the law had to get involved. Once it was a guy who decided that he was going to take it to the next level and was planning on kidnapping and torturing his female friend who didn’t want to hurt his feelings and her boyfriend. Do not play this game. Screw their feelings if they are acting like this. No. FULL STOP.

7 Likes

How is this even a question…if the tables were turned how would you feel?..hell nah, you shouldn’t even be this dudes friend…can’t believe this question is fr…:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

One word… “Boundaries”

5 Likes

If it was your husband that had a female friend that refused to understand that He was in a relationship you would want him to stop speaking to her because she’s being disrespectful. Seems like this guy is being disrespectful and you’re allowing it but I continue to be friends with him right?

5 Likes

Something is off with this guy, wanting to keep hanging out with a married woman! Invite your husband to hang out with you, to show him a united front. Hopefully he’ll get the message.

4 Likes

I’m confused, the first line says you’re being smothered by your husband, but the rest of the paragraph goes on to describe a clingy friend, who’s smothering you? If it’s your husband then you need to have a serious talk with him if it’s your friend then that’s not your friend, a friend would understand that your pregnant, tired, a mother and a wife and don’t have a lot of time for friends, I know my friends are ok with just talking on the phone once a month or so, they get it, I’m busy. That man is trying to get in your pants. And the more he can pull you away from your family the more he’s winning. And the guilt tripping is a manipulative tool used by many narracists. Real friends wouldn’t put you in a position to constantly feel like you need to choose them over your priorities. My ex’s told me once that women do not have male friends, they have men who have either slept with you or want to sleep with you, This is a dude you just haven’t slept with yet.

7 Likes

Is the issue with the husband (the first sentence says “I feel somethered by my husband” or is it ur coworker? I work with my husband too. He’s part time and I’m full time, and technically his boss. But I have no real advice cuz we are the odd balls out cuz we don’t ever need time away from each other lol. We would be perfectly happy being side by side 24/7 lol. But if the co worker is the issue id say since he’s not taking the hint, u need to be blunt (not mean , but blunt) "hey. So I value our friendship so much, u are so much fun to hang out with but I have so much going on in my life and hanging out outside work just isn’t in the cards for me for a while "

The only reason you’re keeping that dude around

8 Likes

Why is he ur friend knowing he has a crush on u and u want ur husband give him up I dont understand ur logic to having him as a friend

6 Likes

This guy is not looking to be your friend. You guys are not friends. He’s wanting more than friendship. It’s time to say your goodbyes

7 Likes

It’s time to back away from him. He wants more of a relationship than you do.

2 Likes

This whole post is very confusing.

12 Likes

You need to cut him off completely.

1 Like

" Ur friend" just wants to hit it , so why risk ur marriage and family over a guy u need to cut him off And drop him as a “friend”. Hes ready to tear ur family apart so thats no friend… think about ur family …

4 Likes

So is your friend and husband one in the same??? Because ummm WHAT?!?!?

9 Likes

Title says husband but then you say that it’s a friend/ Coworker… but definitely need to stop being friends with the guy. Cut him off completely

4 Likes

I think maybe she meant to say “work husband”

1 Like

If your husband did this you would flip

4 Likes

Do you like making your husband jealous? Why keep this friend around? I would never do this to my bf let alone a husband. Js

3 Likes

So you feel smothered by your husband or friend? It’s a bit confusing :thinking:

6 Likes

Which matters more to you? Your husband and family or some whiny guy you claim you have no interest in. Why are you even still hanging out with someone if your husband is uncomfortable about it. Maybe you need to figure out your feelings instead of bringing it to Facebook??:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

You should set him straight immediately! The longer you wait the more he’s gonna read something else into it. Good luck.

2 Likes

None of this makes any sense. I suggest making boundaries that work for you and your husband and understand that your “friend”, isn’t your friend. People who respect marriages usually know when to back the hell off without being asked? This post reads a lot like you are the one crossing boundaries and hoping someone will tell you that’s ok. It’s not.

4 Likes

He crossing the line. You really need to end the friendship. He’s trying to wear you down. He needs to respect that you are married and not interested. It only leads to problems. I know from experience.

4 Likes

Sooo…are you feeling smothered by your HUSBAND or your friend? I’m confused.

15 Likes

Hunni
Can you not see what this guy is doing
He is trying to rekindle an old relationship
And is splitting up your family
In order to reach his goal
Hunni your hubby has a good reason to feel like that

You need to pull your big girls knickers on and end that friendship
Before it ends your marriage

7 Likes

Honest opinion, you have no respect for your marriage nor husband. You know his intentions and still maintain a “friendship” with him. Doesn’t matter if you’ve told him before, you are still continuing a “friendship” with someone who would openly disrespect your spouse. I think you need to reevaluate your marriage and self because this is a no no. Don’t blame your spouse for the insecurities you are causing in the marriage.

14 Likes

I think she meant she’s smothered by her “guy friend” … what u allow will continue.

2 Likes

This makes no sense. To me it sounds like you feel smothered by your friend not your husband.

4 Likes

You just say are you kidding I have a husband and children I don’t have enough time to even spend with them and I’m pregnant hello

4 Likes

How would it make u feel if the tables were turned and ur husbands best friend was a woman that u didn’t like?

10 Likes

I’d nip it in the bud now and flat out don’t see him outside of work anymore. Not fair to your family, yourself and even him. That’s giving him hope that there maybe something in the future. Be safe too, sometimes people like that turn very evil if they don’t get what they want. Just be safe for the sake of your babies and end it all now, meaning be nice at work but that’s it. Kinda creepy if you ask me knowing your husband works with you, you’re pregnant and have another baby.

9 Likes

Tell your husband to speak to him .

4 Likes

Do you mean your smothered by your “FRIEND”? If so be up front and blunt. I’d drop him. He isn’t respecting your boundaries, or your family, is trying to control your free time…that is not a healthy friendship. You don’t need the added stress or anxiety during your pregnancy (not good for your or baby) and you also don’t need the added stress in your marriage.

7 Likes