I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

check the bed for long hair strands not your color

I’d say had another woman there that dropped it on purpose…

3 Likes

U can tell the bobby pin aint urs if u dont use them people come on what kinda question is that… smh

1 Like

Damn. Over a Bobby pin… Is this a joke?

Is there even a boyfriend? Husband? Do you have kids? They never said. She could live alone and found one :joy: Ya’ll the most.

1 Like

We are not crazy. We know our stuff. She knows if it ain’t hers. Hell I had a different black hairband in the bathroom 2 days ago…was ready to flip before my son confess to letting his girlfriend use my bathroom to do her hair. But my Mr. could’ve got it. All over a hairband

8 Likes

Do you have kids? Could be from them or if he uses them to clean his glasses. I don’t use them either, talk to him about it calmly and see if he has a straight answer to it. If you go into it rude he will probably not be honest.

Why were you looking for something?

It could be your husband’s.

Dont get surprise if you found some laces.

When someone is not around and free, time to express oneself and experiment on your looks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you find hair thats not your colour then ya hes cheating so 🤷

2 Likes

Pick it up ,throw it away.

I’d tape that bitch to the fridge and not say anything :wink: lol

Girl the min u saw the Bobby pin u knew in your gut what was up.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to catch him in the act!! Wait a week or 2 , then you have a family emergency! Use that time to follow and if he is cheating, you can catch him in the act!! You youngsters really need to step your game up!!

Maybe he’s working on his lock picking skills…

3 Likes

Speaking from personal experience if you’re looking for problems you will find them

4 Likes

Just leave him :woman_shrugging:t4: I dont have time for games but you choose what you want… also squirt mustard on all his clothes :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

If you are PREPARED to leave him just leave… If not, throw it away and carry on with your marriage… :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

16 Likes

I was told by a medium that random bobby pins or penny’s in your house is a love one in heaven showing you they r ok and they are with you

7 Likes

I mean does he wear Bobby pins? Maybe did a little bit of a dress up while you were gone or it’s in fact another women’s if you have none in the house.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say shit. And start looking at his moves. Investigate !!

17 Likes

Don’t overthink, it can ruin your relationship. Start spending more quality time with him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just leave it on the bathroom counter in plain sight and don’t say anything. Not the same thing but when my son was 15 I found a bunch of playboys under his bed. I just left them on top of his bed and never said anything. He must have hidden them better because no 15 year old boy is going to throw playboys away… It was just fun to watch him sweat it out.

This was off another group :joy:

Ok obviously if no one else wears Bobby pins in your house and it’s not yours it must have came from somewhere I would confront him. He may just tell you the truth and you can decide what to do from there. Or your already thinking he’s cheating so you should just leave

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I increase my sons vocabulary? - Mamas Uncut

Instead of asking the internet how about asking your partner.

14 Likes

A Bobby Pin?!?! Well, you could just assume the worst case scenario, don’t say a word, and just leave without ever knowing for sure.

Ummm,go ask your partner!!

4 Likes

That means she got her hair pulled in that exact spot lol

15 Likes

Ask your husband. Then start been a investigator for yourself and find

Tell him your going out of town again and bust him

25 Likes

Stab him in the eye with it and ask him “where did this come from?!?!”

40 Likes

Good Lort! :woman_facepalming: it’s a bobby pin… could it be yours?!?!?

1 Like

Don’t say anything and set up a camera

22 Likes

Well, do you live alone??

1 Like

Kick his ass out… He cheatin girl :joy::joy:
Kidding…

3 Likes

If you can’t or won’t trust him get out of the relationship now!

6 Likes

If they were panties I would be upset.

2 Likes

Don’t say shit n set up camera🤷

19 Likes

Lol Haley Rose Manobianco

1 Like

There is way too much info missing from this. Do you have children? Did you have someone house sitting? There could be so many variables as to why a Bobby pin is in the house. Did you have a wedding or something in the past where your hair was done up that it magically appeared?

3 Likes

It could be yours…? Bobby pins are small and you could have dropped it without noticing or something. I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions over a Bobby pin. Sounds like you’re overthinking it

2 Likes

Sure it’s not yours? Or someone that you’ve had in the house?

3 Likes

Honestly Bobby pin could have gotten stuck to a shoe on the street or fallen and landed on an article of clothing without us even knowing it. I’m a girl and I’ve had such instances happen in my own house

Leave it where it’ll be visible and see what he does with it.

11 Likes

Leave lmao, found a false nail at my ex’s that most defiantly wasn’t mine, confront them and watch them lie or live with them and find out the worst

Trust your intuition. And then follow it.

12 Likes

Finders keepers…it’s yours now :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Don’t over react but be on alert. If he is cheating, there would be other signs I would think.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t jump to full conclusions yet… is it yours? Could it be yours? Also, have you had friends or family over before you left? If not, obviously ask your partner about it and if you get weird vibes or feel deeply that something is off, pursue further into investigation. Maybe get a camera for inside, or tell him you’re leaving for the day or two days again and see what you can find out? :see_no_evil::weary: I don’t want to sounds crazy butttttt do y’all have a good enough relationship where you can go through each other’s phones? If so and he doesn’t let you see it then that might be your answer. I hope it’s nothing.

2 Likes

Something tells me she’s seen other signs…… unless she doesn’t have any female friends :woman_shrugging: I think it’s been 30 years since I used a Bobby pin. If I found one in my house, I’d think it was from one of my friends…… unless there’s other signs.

She left it for you to find

9 Likes

Girls leave shit so you find shit

15 Likes

Some guys clean their ears with them

2 Likes

Make a sandwich a put it in the sandwich record everything

10 Likes

I once found hair clips in my then fiance’s car. When I confronted him he said it was his mother’s. His mom lived 60 miles away and had very very short hair :rofl::rofl::rofl:
About a month later I found out he had an affair with one of my “friends”

Maybe your husband is a professional thief and uses it to open doors…are you rich by any chance?

7 Likes

Well of you don’t use them there is your answer.
Its someone’s else.
Did you aak if there were visitors ??
If the answer is no then there ya go.
Shady women would leave something behind .

3 Likes

If you think he is cheating talk to him, however he may deny it without any proof so if so hopefully it would be more than a hair grip, maybe tell him you’re going away for a few days get someone to watch your house n then arrive home early. I don’t know really. I will drain you if you don’t get answers. Get over it or dig deeper, it could be maybe one of yours friends? Or family members when they came round or something now you’ve only just came across it. I wouldn’t know what to do until I was in the position tbf….but I use hair clips so I wouldn’t know hahaha

4 Likes

Maybe its the house keepers. Maybe its his sisters or mothers. Maybe his friend and his wife stopped over fir a visit. Don’t jump to conclusions. Check things out very carefully before you assume something is going on.

Could it be yours? Do you have friends over?…I’d first answer all the simple questions. Your gut will tell you….

It might have been there before u moved there…If u find under garments get back to us so we can start an investigation fb style🙄

3 Likes

I thought this was in a fae group I am in. :mushroom::rofl:

2 Likes

Booby pins…who still uses them…your grandmother?:pray:

3 Likes

Leave it where the guy will see it let him ask about it then tell him it is not your you don’t know whose

Could of fallen off/out of some from awhile ago

Check the phone bill, preferably online. They can delete the log on the phone but there’s still a record somewhere. Did he clean the house while u were gone, making it look nice for a visitor? Check the garbage too

Bobby pins are like hair ties, they get stuck or lost in the most random places. If there’s a chance it could be yours from a while ago and it came off of or out of something, then calm down. You’d need more proof before confronting someone

4 Likes

Set him up , be smart about It! That way he can’t say (it wasn’t me)!!!

3 Likes

Stuck under a shoe ?

2 Likes

Be suspicious, BE VERY SUSPICIOUS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Maybe using it to clean his ears :ear:out

1 Like

Clearly she knows if it is hers or not. She told us it is not hers. If it were me, I would put it somewhere he would be sure to see it and take a pic. If it “disappears” you have your answer.

20 Likes

I found one in the bathroom the other day and there’s only my son and I who live here He wouldn’t need it cos his hair really short unless he uses it for his beard :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Big Don’t say anything. Just look for other signs. Men aren’t that good at hiding.

8 Likes

I think you already know the answer

8 Likes

Well, do you live alone?

1 Like

So ask him where it came from. I don’t get the whole put it where he can find it thing. Take it to him and say this isn’t mine where’d it come from? Be up front. There could be many explanations but if you catch him off guard you’ll be able to catch him in a lie or trying to come up with one in the moment. The whole set up thing is just childish to me and gives him time to think if he did do something

6 Likes

Don’t beat around the bush. Just ask him about it.

5 Likes

Oh DAMN like a hair Bobby pin like for girls hair…DAMN…this is going to get ugly, he will say anything so be prepared, and when you find the truth give yourself time to love yourself.

2 Likes

Confront him. Clearly it isn’t yours so how did it get there?
His reaction will tell you more than he will.

3 Likes

Dont say anything and be ready to look for more signs… If you tell him… Hes just going to lie to you anyways…

3 Likes

I wish she would comment to our replies. Maybe she could provide some more details?

Ask him for her number so you can return it!

5 Likes

He bought it to clean he’s ears dont worry

3 Likes

Have you had company in your house in the last couple months this?
1 random Bobby pin found, shouldn’t be a red flag for a significant other doing something on the sly.
Unless you have suspected they have been doing something way before finding a Bobby pin.
Just a thought. Not enough info to really speculate and get the fbi (best friend involved to solve the mystery)

6 Likes

Maybe he was just cleaning his ears!!

There’s not enough information here to help. We could jump to tons of conclusions, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

These days even boys wear them.:rofl:
Does any of his friends could look like they would wear bobby pin?

Just ask him,see his reaction, response. U know him, I assume very well.

Or if u don’t want ask him,check his phone,for something unusual.

Set up a camera for the next time u leave a couple days

3 Likes

I’d be concerned if it was in my bed. Otherwise it’s a bobby pin extremely common many people use them

My hubby found one I thought nothing of it

If there is no possible way it came from your home, then just calmly ask him did he have fun while you were gone, did he invite anyone over, or whatever. See what he says. If he lies, which im sure if he’s cheating he will definitely do. Just go with it, either set up a camera to catch him, or set the Bobby pin on his phone for him to see and make sure you catch his reaction.

2 Likes

Ask him how he parts his hair and then put it in.:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Well first do you live alone, or with someone, second do you have kids? Sorry but even animals, I’ve had my old ones carry some weird stuff in :rofl:

My brother found one of my Bobby pins in his car, kept fiddling with it absentmindedly… carried it with him into his house and his GF lost her shit…. Until she realized it was innocent and harmless. Not everything is malicious :woman_shrugging:t3: (coming from a chick with a Criminology & psychology degree and naturally suspicious)
Try asking if it’s really bothering you?

Be upfront about it and prepare yourself to kick his ass to the curb.

2 Likes

Ask him who lost their Bobby pin? If he says he don’t know ask for his phone if he says no kick him out

5 Likes

A Bobby pin? Girl, unless you know something you are not telling us!.

2 Likes