I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

Be suspicious, BE VERY SUSPICIOUS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Maybe using it to clean his ears :ear:out

1 Like

Clearly she knows if it is hers or not. She told us it is not hers. If it were me, I would put it somewhere he would be sure to see it and take a pic. If it “disappears” you have your answer.

20 Likes

I found one in the bathroom the other day and there’s only my son and I who live here He wouldn’t need it cos his hair really short unless he uses it for his beard :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Big Don’t say anything. Just look for other signs. Men aren’t that good at hiding.

8 Likes

I think you already know the answer

8 Likes

Well, do you live alone?

1 Like

So ask him where it came from. I don’t get the whole put it where he can find it thing. Take it to him and say this isn’t mine where’d it come from? Be up front. There could be many explanations but if you catch him off guard you’ll be able to catch him in a lie or trying to come up with one in the moment. The whole set up thing is just childish to me and gives him time to think if he did do something

6 Likes

Don’t beat around the bush. Just ask him about it.

5 Likes

Oh DAMN like a hair Bobby pin like for girls hair…DAMN…this is going to get ugly, he will say anything so be prepared, and when you find the truth give yourself time to love yourself.

2 Likes

Confront him. Clearly it isn’t yours so how did it get there?
His reaction will tell you more than he will.

3 Likes

Dont say anything and be ready to look for more signs… If you tell him… Hes just going to lie to you anyways…

3 Likes

I wish she would comment to our replies. Maybe she could provide some more details?

Ask him for her number so you can return it!

5 Likes

He bought it to clean he’s ears dont worry

3 Likes

Have you had company in your house in the last couple months this?
1 random Bobby pin found, shouldn’t be a red flag for a significant other doing something on the sly.
Unless you have suspected they have been doing something way before finding a Bobby pin.
Just a thought. Not enough info to really speculate and get the fbi (best friend involved to solve the mystery)

6 Likes

Maybe he was just cleaning his ears!!

There’s not enough information here to help. We could jump to tons of conclusions, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

These days even boys wear them.:rofl:
Does any of his friends could look like they would wear bobby pin?

Just ask him,see his reaction, response. U know him, I assume very well.

Or if u don’t want ask him,check his phone,for something unusual.

Set up a camera for the next time u leave a couple days

3 Likes

I’d be concerned if it was in my bed. Otherwise it’s a bobby pin extremely common many people use them

My hubby found one I thought nothing of it

If there is no possible way it came from your home, then just calmly ask him did he have fun while you were gone, did he invite anyone over, or whatever. See what he says. If he lies, which im sure if he’s cheating he will definitely do. Just go with it, either set up a camera to catch him, or set the Bobby pin on his phone for him to see and make sure you catch his reaction.

2 Likes

Ask him how he parts his hair and then put it in.:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Well first do you live alone, or with someone, second do you have kids? Sorry but even animals, I’ve had my old ones carry some weird stuff in :rofl:

My brother found one of my Bobby pins in his car, kept fiddling with it absentmindedly… carried it with him into his house and his GF lost her shit…. Until she realized it was innocent and harmless. Not everything is malicious :woman_shrugging:t3: (coming from a chick with a Criminology & psychology degree and naturally suspicious)
Try asking if it’s really bothering you?

Be upfront about it and prepare yourself to kick his ass to the curb.

2 Likes

Ask him who lost their Bobby pin? If he says he don’t know ask for his phone if he says no kick him out

5 Likes

A Bobby pin? Girl, unless you know something you are not telling us!.

2 Likes

Put it in ur hair and call it a day!

4 Likes

Does he have guy friends with long hair? Or maybe a family member visited? Ask if there was any company and if he says no then ask where it came from?!!!

1 Like

Cleary she already knows what happened while she was gone.

5 Likes

It could have come from one of your friends you had over while you were home. I know I have a lot of hair and they have popped out before.

1 Like

Trust the gut honey!! It never lies…

7 Likes

Would you rather a Earring,Condom,Hair,Thongs?

1 Like

Just a thought…… Bobby pins can scrape bowls (no, not the ones you eat from haha). If he smokes then I’d say that’s what that is.

6 Likes

Dont jump to conclusions…it could be a burglar with a bee hive hair do…

15 Likes

Hand it to him and watch

11 Likes

Don’t ignore your instincts… we always know the truth but we want to believe the lie because it hurts less.

14 Likes

Ask him a straight away to hes face when you are next with him…you know him enough to know if he lies or not.

1 Like

Do people even wear those anymore? I haven’t seen a bobby pin in years

6 Likes

Just maybe he stepped on it, while out & about, and tracked it into the house, by way of his shoe. I doubt it though lol… I’d poke tf outta him with it🤗

1 Like

Clearly you already suspect an issue. This is not the first time he’s done this. My advice is get out of there, leave. It’s not withe the fight. Let him go cheat on someone else. You’re better than that. Better than he is. Go.

"Off with his head!!!":nerd_face:

8 Likes

If he smokes he might have been using it to clean out his bowl, my boyfriend steals mine to do just that lol. But if your gut is telling you something else then confront him about it.

You know what that means…:unamused:

First take half the money in all of the bank accounts and put it in your name only. Any valuable items that you wish to keep, put them into storage or a safe deposit box. Once that is done, then confront him. Be smart about this. You already know the answer. Protect your interests and then go on the attack.

Hand it to him & his reaction will say it all!

3 Likes

Who uses bobby pins? Hand it to him & watch the reaction. Then, kick him to the curb!

4 Likes

Flip the fuck out :speaking_head::eyes::woman_shrugging:t4:

So…have you never had company over that it could be from…is the only possibility someone when u were gone? Does he have a mom? A sister? Friends?

2 Likes

Explore other possibilities before jumping to the worst conclusion. Has anything else in the past ever led you to believe he might be cheating? Like someone else said, what about guests you guys have had or a family member of his?

1 Like

Is the lounge your bedroom? I would be suspicious at the very least.

1 Like

Don’t say anything and don’t act any different then how you usually are…this is what you do,set up a hidden camera and you’ll find out that way because there’s no way in this life time your partner is gonna admit having anyone over bottom line

5 Likes

No need to ask him, he will deny everything or also say Thought was yours. So better search for yourself to know who is her, then go a lawyer with prove

1 Like

…… what if he uses it to dig in his ears.

4 Likes

He could have a male friend with long hair x

1 Like

If you’re asking then you already know the answer, sadly it’s true… I’m sorry.

1 Like

One time I found a woman’s hair tie thing after I came home from being gone for weeks. I was furious. Then I found out it’s actually something that strapped onto his military boots :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

clean his ears out with it lol then pull them an ask “who tf bobby pins is this!?” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Who uses bobby pins?

Could it have come back with you from wherever you were ? Or on the sole of yurt shoe x

It could easily been stuck on bottom of a shoe n brought in from anywhere? Stuck to bottom of purse from restaurant boot sliding across? Stuck on pants or jacket laid down on someplace ? I’d not get all worried unless you suspect sneaky things going on???

Layla Bullen :joy::joy: I would start wearing it when they notice I would say oh I found it on the floor when I got back :gun:

7 Likes

My advice is don’t jump to conclusions. More than one marriage has been ruined by accusations & mistrust. Watch & listen. The truth will reveal itself. If by some chance he did do something wrong he will be comfortable enough to do it again OR maybe he didn’t do anything. Only time will tell. Everything done in the dark comes to light. Good Luck.

Assume the worst & hope for the best. Did he maybe have friends over? Did you maybe have friends over & one maybe dropped a bobby pin and it just got moved around while you guys walk around the house. It could be so many things.

These comments are killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Did I miss something? The writer didn’t even attempt they lived with someone.

1 Like

Been there done that…record everything can’t trust people.

4 Likes

Relationships and marriages can bring out the detective in you🤣

5 Likes

We are going to need an update on this one :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Find a new roomate :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Don’t jump to conclusions. Just ask and see what happens.

2 Likes

Hire a PI. Swab for dna😣

2 Likes

Follow your instincts. If it’s not yours then where did it come from?
Someone needs to talk.

2 Likes

Bobby pins can be stuck in cracks, get knocked out sweep around not seen and then get kick or sweep out in the open.

1 Like

Cams! Cams! Cams! Just got mom some.

2 Likes

Blink! She can mount or stash in the plants like when my nephew shows up when she’s down in Foxwoods goes right to her phone. We ordered the interior ones and she can place one in picture window to see driveway and another at end of the hall. And the other where ever she decides….
Affordable too.

1 Like

Go away for another two days and install a hidden camera

5 Likes

Runaway Runaway hahaha

I would come in the house with 300 of the same Bobby pins all over my head and see what he says. I’m petty.

Are you such an immaculate housekeeper that it couldnt have been there since your last social gathering?

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I increase my sons vocabulary? - Mamas Uncut

A Bobby pin? lol we use Bobby pins to clean our ears. :speak_no_evil:

22 Likes

Cheating… definitely cheating. :laughing:

11 Likes

Could have been tracked in on something. Maybe look for other clues ?

5 Likes

Hmmmm what else is different

1 Like

Casual ask questions about what he did while you’re gone. Who was there or where he went. If nothing adds up you’ll know. I have lots of friends over that leave things behind but if you guys don’t have friends with girlfriends I would wonder too

Could have always been there from before. Just never noticed

5 Likes

Get a baggy, send it to the police for DNA :rofl:

13 Likes

Bobby pin? How many?

Morgan Greenwell :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Buy a blacklight and check for semen in unusual places😬

Oh no not a Bobby pin

5 Likes

Did he have a male friend over that is married?

Listen… I’m not saying you’re not onto something but i can’t tell you how many bobby pins i’ve found laying around my house. I don’t know how to determine wether they’re mine or not tho. I think they all pretty much look the same :thinking:

6 Likes

Poke him in the eye with it :rofl:

36 Likes

I find Bobby pins where I don’t even walk in like hey my Bobby pin :heart_eyes::joy:

Do you have a cat flap and pets that go in and out? They might have dragged their gift inside.

3 Likes

Test it for DNA evidence.

14 Likes