I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

I find hair elastics that I lost years ago.

1 Like

Have it tested for DNA😁

5 Likes

I was Looking for Spells to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage. Now because of you I am living a happy married life and also my love life is restored. Thanks for Saving My Marriage Dr Esane !!! Your love and protection marriage spells have done wonders in my entire life. I will always run to you for Guidance and assistance as my beloved guardian . I believe your ancestral powers are beyond human imagination!! Thank you so much Papa :heart:, you can also visit his website

Get cameras hide them inside the home on angles that capture the whole room. Do not let them be seen. Go on another two day trip but stay local and watch the cameras.
If you see anything crazy bust in that bitch like the popo

I really dont wanna be accusatory. But it definitely doesnt look good. Id say ask bout it but also i doubt there’ll be truth in the answer… this is a tough one…

3 Likes

Tie him to a chair, point a big light at him and poke him in the eye with it until he confesses.

14 Likes

I know women who is on the other side of fence who leaves clues behind on purpose IJS don’t confront him all you gonna get is lies & a headache keep yo eyes open wide open . Men slip all the time

Ever heard of gritball?

2 Likes

I found girls hair clip that didn’t belong to me. I questioned him . He said our son brought it home from school. Later on I found out it belong to girl he had over. We weren’t living together but still.

I really just read this out to my boyfriend and
Me: read the post so like what do you think about it?
Him: I think she should check the loft.
Me: the loft?
Him: yeah. Like the attic.
Me: yeah I know but why would she do that?
Him: like it’s obvious Incase someone is living up there
Me: no :woman_facepalming: she means that her partner might be cheating
Him: oh. I don’t know then
:joy::joy: thanks for that hun.

1 Like

Pack his shit and change the locks :closed_lock_with_key: don’t need an explanation because there isn’t one. Either way he’s had another woman in your home whether it was platonic or not he hasn’t told you about it and has therefore been deceitful. Save yourself the heartache from the argument and him trying to explain his way out of it or just make excuses all just to do it again next time he gets the chance! You deserve better than being lied to or stuff hidden from you! Don’t give him the satisfaction he doesn’t deserve it just like he doesn’t deserve you!!:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

You know what’s going on :roll_eyes: Its no point to ask his dumb ass, he’s going to lie about it anyways, so decide if you want to continue the relationship or leave!

Do any of your female friends wear Bobby pins, confront him, if you’ve been together long enough you should be able to tell if he’s lying and take notice and see if any of your female friends wear them. It just might be one of them, or not

Lol everyone jumped to a cheater and my first thought was someone broke into your house :joy: I clearly live alone

5 Likes

Poke his damn eyes out with it,wouldn’t bother asking I’m sure he will lie like most of them do when being asked

stop trolling… what female doesn’t have Bobby pins in their house??? You :billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap:

I needed this thread.
You guys are…woo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Did no one stop to think that maybe he has a sister, mom, aunt, female cousin that it could have belonged to? Y’all be so quick to jump to cheating. Does he have long hair and maybe it’s he’s. All of the story is not here. All she said was she went on vacation, came back and found a Bobby pin. Y’all really be running with a 1/2 of a story.

Plant a chain under the sheets & when he ask say shit…Idk weird shit popping up like this Bobby pin too :sob::sob::sob:

Bobby pins are like glitter. If you’ve had a female in the house in the last year, it’s explainable…

It’s a Bobby pin. It can find its way into ur home any number of ways. U might wanna work on them insecurities

4 Likes

Hidden cams and take another trip🤷🏽‍♀️

11 Likes

My husband uses them to clean his glass pieces. But doesn’t hurt to ask

2 Likes

If he gets defensive then he hiding something

3 Likes

Ask him about it, if he’s defensive or has an elaborate story for it he’s obviously hiding something or cheating.
I found a pair of panties in my exes truck, he gave me multiple stories about it, including that he found them at a friend’s and thought that I’d like them. Which is :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:, especially considering they had ass stains on them. :joy:

Sounds like a set up

Maybe you lost it a long time ago and just now found it and you don’t remember? This is weird lol

2 Likes

Wait? What? We’re calling the FBI over a bobby pin? I’ve tracked a few in on the sole of my shoe. Why’s it always got to be about lying and cheating. Without trust in a relationship there is NOTHING!! (I have 27 married years of experience)

4 Likes

Wonder how anyone can tell of a Bobby pins theirs or not there all the bloody same lol

check the bed for long hair strands not your color

I’d say had another woman there that dropped it on purpose…

3 Likes

U can tell the bobby pin aint urs if u dont use them people come on what kinda question is that… smh

1 Like

Damn. Over a Bobby pin… Is this a joke?

Is there even a boyfriend? Husband? Do you have kids? They never said. She could live alone and found one :joy: Ya’ll the most.

1 Like

We are not crazy. We know our stuff. She knows if it ain’t hers. Hell I had a different black hairband in the bathroom 2 days ago…was ready to flip before my son confess to letting his girlfriend use my bathroom to do her hair. But my Mr. could’ve got it. All over a hairband

8 Likes

Do you have kids? Could be from them or if he uses them to clean his glasses. I don’t use them either, talk to him about it calmly and see if he has a straight answer to it. If you go into it rude he will probably not be honest.

Why were you looking for something?

It could be your husband’s.

Dont get surprise if you found some laces.

When someone is not around and free, time to express oneself and experiment on your looks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you find hair thats not your colour then ya hes cheating so 🤷

2 Likes

Pick it up ,throw it away.

I’d tape that bitch to the fridge and not say anything :wink: lol

Girl the min u saw the Bobby pin u knew in your gut what was up.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to catch him in the act!! Wait a week or 2 , then you have a family emergency! Use that time to follow and if he is cheating, you can catch him in the act!! You youngsters really need to step your game up!!

Maybe he’s working on his lock picking skills…

3 Likes

Speaking from personal experience if you’re looking for problems you will find them

4 Likes

Just leave him :woman_shrugging:t4: I dont have time for games but you choose what you want… also squirt mustard on all his clothes :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

If you are PREPARED to leave him just leave… If not, throw it away and carry on with your marriage… :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

16 Likes

I was told by a medium that random bobby pins or penny’s in your house is a love one in heaven showing you they r ok and they are with you

7 Likes

I mean does he wear Bobby pins? Maybe did a little bit of a dress up while you were gone or it’s in fact another women’s if you have none in the house.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say shit. And start looking at his moves. Investigate !!

17 Likes

Don’t overthink, it can ruin your relationship. Start spending more quality time with him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just leave it on the bathroom counter in plain sight and don’t say anything. Not the same thing but when my son was 15 I found a bunch of playboys under his bed. I just left them on top of his bed and never said anything. He must have hidden them better because no 15 year old boy is going to throw playboys away… It was just fun to watch him sweat it out.

This was off another group :joy:

Ok obviously if no one else wears Bobby pins in your house and it’s not yours it must have came from somewhere I would confront him. He may just tell you the truth and you can decide what to do from there. Or your already thinking he’s cheating so you should just leave

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How can I increase my sons vocabulary? - Mamas Uncut

Instead of asking the internet how about asking your partner.

14 Likes

A Bobby Pin?!?! Well, you could just assume the worst case scenario, don’t say a word, and just leave without ever knowing for sure.

Ummm,go ask your partner!!

4 Likes

That means she got her hair pulled in that exact spot lol

15 Likes

Ask your husband. Then start been a investigator for yourself and find

Tell him your going out of town again and bust him

25 Likes

Stab him in the eye with it and ask him “where did this come from?!?!”

40 Likes

Good Lort! :woman_facepalming: it’s a bobby pin… could it be yours?!?!?

1 Like

Don’t say anything and set up a camera

22 Likes

Well, do you live alone??

1 Like

Kick his ass out… He cheatin girl :joy::joy:
Kidding…

3 Likes

If you can’t or won’t trust him get out of the relationship now!

6 Likes

If they were panties I would be upset.

2 Likes

Don’t say shit n set up camera🤷

19 Likes

Lol Haley Rose Manobianco

1 Like

There is way too much info missing from this. Do you have children? Did you have someone house sitting? There could be so many variables as to why a Bobby pin is in the house. Did you have a wedding or something in the past where your hair was done up that it magically appeared?

3 Likes

It could be yours…? Bobby pins are small and you could have dropped it without noticing or something. I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions over a Bobby pin. Sounds like you’re overthinking it

2 Likes

Sure it’s not yours? Or someone that you’ve had in the house?

3 Likes

Honestly Bobby pin could have gotten stuck to a shoe on the street or fallen and landed on an article of clothing without us even knowing it. I’m a girl and I’ve had such instances happen in my own house

Leave it where it’ll be visible and see what he does with it.

11 Likes

Leave lmao, found a false nail at my ex’s that most defiantly wasn’t mine, confront them and watch them lie or live with them and find out the worst

Trust your intuition. And then follow it.

12 Likes

Finders keepers…it’s yours now :clap:t4:

10 Likes

Don’t over react but be on alert. If he is cheating, there would be other signs I would think.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t jump to full conclusions yet… is it yours? Could it be yours? Also, have you had friends or family over before you left? If not, obviously ask your partner about it and if you get weird vibes or feel deeply that something is off, pursue further into investigation. Maybe get a camera for inside, or tell him you’re leaving for the day or two days again and see what you can find out? :see_no_evil::weary: I don’t want to sounds crazy butttttt do y’all have a good enough relationship where you can go through each other’s phones? If so and he doesn’t let you see it then that might be your answer. I hope it’s nothing.

2 Likes

Something tells me she’s seen other signs…… unless she doesn’t have any female friends :woman_shrugging: I think it’s been 30 years since I used a Bobby pin. If I found one in my house, I’d think it was from one of my friends…… unless there’s other signs.

She left it for you to find

9 Likes

Girls leave shit so you find shit

15 Likes

Some guys clean their ears with them

2 Likes

Make a sandwich a put it in the sandwich record everything

10 Likes

I once found hair clips in my then fiance’s car. When I confronted him he said it was his mother’s. His mom lived 60 miles away and had very very short hair :rofl::rofl::rofl:
About a month later I found out he had an affair with one of my “friends”

Maybe your husband is a professional thief and uses it to open doors…are you rich by any chance?

7 Likes

Well of you don’t use them there is your answer.
Its someone’s else.
Did you aak if there were visitors ??
If the answer is no then there ya go.
Shady women would leave something behind .

3 Likes

If you think he is cheating talk to him, however he may deny it without any proof so if so hopefully it would be more than a hair grip, maybe tell him you’re going away for a few days get someone to watch your house n then arrive home early. I don’t know really. I will drain you if you don’t get answers. Get over it or dig deeper, it could be maybe one of yours friends? Or family members when they came round or something now you’ve only just came across it. I wouldn’t know what to do until I was in the position tbf….but I use hair clips so I wouldn’t know hahaha

4 Likes

Maybe its the house keepers. Maybe its his sisters or mothers. Maybe his friend and his wife stopped over fir a visit. Don’t jump to conclusions. Check things out very carefully before you assume something is going on.

Could it be yours? Do you have friends over?…I’d first answer all the simple questions. Your gut will tell you….

It might have been there before u moved there…If u find under garments get back to us so we can start an investigation fb style🙄

3 Likes

I thought this was in a fae group I am in. :mushroom::rofl:

2 Likes

Booby pins…who still uses them…your grandmother?:pray:

3 Likes

Leave it where the guy will see it let him ask about it then tell him it is not your you don’t know whose

Could of fallen off/out of some from awhile ago

Check the phone bill, preferably online. They can delete the log on the phone but there’s still a record somewhere. Did he clean the house while u were gone, making it look nice for a visitor? Check the garbage too

Bobby pins are like hair ties, they get stuck or lost in the most random places. If there’s a chance it could be yours from a while ago and it came off of or out of something, then calm down. You’d need more proof before confronting someone

4 Likes

Set him up , be smart about It! That way he can’t say (it wasn’t me)!!!

3 Likes

Stuck under a shoe ?

2 Likes