I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

Sounds crazy but once a girl and I were seeing the same guy at the same time (didn’t know it. Later I became just friends with him and when I met her she immediately said “YOU’RE THE BLOND HAIR I FOUND” & she was probably right.

16 Likes

Divorce him. It’s the only answer.

9 Likes

Women’s intuition is a hell of a thing…!!

9 Likes

Don’t jump, stay calm & investigate ALL options, also watch ACTIONS upon questions…

6 Likes

Get a mate to find out us girls are like Jessica Fletcher

Well first off, do you use Bobby pins ever?
If not, then yes it’s fine to jump to conclusions.
If you do, then I wouldn’t fret too much. I’ve found my Bobby pins all over the house lol

5 Likes

Why are people on here just assuming? Freaking her out, making her think her man must be cheating…because of one Bobby pin? That could have came from anywhere :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

The problem here isn’t the Bobby pin. It’s a non trust issue so that’s enough to tell you what to do

12 Likes

How do you know its not yours? Just because it wasnt there when you left? Well u didnt see it there before you left…maybe he vaccuumed and it was tracked from somewhere else in the place or from under somewherr or he brought something in from somewhere or a guy friend whose gf borrowed his sweater or whatever and it got dropped … could be a number of things a bobby pin doesnt mean cheating

4 Likes

I’d be buying cameras there’s small ones that connect with your internet and you can view from your phone

6 Likes

I find random Bobby pins daily… majority of women & men use them… my youngest daughters hair is so thick she loses them in her hair…

Make plans for another trip next weekend put up cameras and then plan accordingly once u have your proof.

Perhaps a friend of his came over and brought their gf? Maybe his mom or sister came over?

3 Likes

If u know for sure it’s not urs then ye u have every right to confront him

5 Likes

Ask calmly for an explanation and listen! It may be a reasonable answer. ---------

4 Likes

Sniff his underwear :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

Obviously you already don’t trust him ! Set him up ! Leave again but stay close and watch !

8 Likes

A bobby pin really? Dont jump to conclusions. Could he may have had friends or family over while you were gone? Maybe his sister/sister in law. Maybe a friend came over with their gf or wife. It doesnt automatically mean hes cheating. Maybe talk to your husband and ask him about it

9 Likes

Could it be one of your friends? When was the last time you had female guests over?

4 Likes

Not me constantly refreshing the comments to see how much more ridiculous they can get.

16 Likes

I would get a hobby if I were you, just saying :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

If finding a bobby pin makes you question him, then maybe there is more to this. Has he cheated before? Sounds like it. I would never question it in my current situation because I trust him completely.

8 Likes

Just ask who was there

2 Likes

If you ask him he either won’t know, won’t answer or will have a possible reason. If he’s guilty you will alert him, keep it to yourself. Keep a close watch on him, put in cameras, secretly. You might casually ask him how he managed while you were gone and if he was lonely.

6 Likes

Umm call Ryan’s roses on KIIS FM!!!

3 Likes

A Bobby Pin? So what??

1 Like

Put it on his nightstand see how fast he moves it

38 Likes

Does your man smoke ouid?

7 Likes

If something feels off about it then trust your intuition.

3 Likes

So what’s the real question here?

1 Like

If you’re THAT untrusting that you jump to that conclusion right away… just leave

I have a feeling he’s been accused of cheating for a long time! Relax…. It’s a bobby pin… not a pair of panties. If you don’t have trust… you have nothing.

6 Likes

Looks like your looking for a reason to act a certain way

Can we talk about how easily Bobby pins fall out? Bc my house is covered in them. Chances are if he was cheating there would be more than one :joy::joy:

2 Likes

More often than not, the one that is guilty of cheating is the first one to suspect it is happening to them.

1 Like

So funny story time: I once found a ring, in my bed, that was 100% not mine (I’ve never owned a ring like it). Freaked the fuck out big time. So, I messaged my bf asking him about it, he didn’t know anything about it. Then panic set in. I sat with myself for a minute, then remembered, earlier that day I had emptied a huge bag of clothes that a friend gave me for my daughter on my bed. I sent my friend a picture of the ring asking if it was hers by any chance. Low and behold it was​:joy::woman_facepalming:t2: Said it must’ve slipped off while she was putting the clothes in the bag. I then had to to text my bf, apologizing for immediately assuming he cheated. Sometimes, women’s intuition is a great thing, other times not so much. I know it’s not the same situation as mine but honestly you just never know.

Use it to scratch the inside of your ears! It feels awesome

10 Likes

Just tell him she forgot her bobby pin and he should give it back you are not a boby pin thief

4 Likes

Ask him when he started using bobby pins

2 Likes

My kids pick up alot of stuff in public. They are 4 and 2. Make sure its not that first before jumping to anything

2 Likes

Don’t say anything but watch closely, check his phone or social media, credit cards…

Talk to him and ask what up

3 Likes

I legit find Bobby pins in my house months later where I didn’t know they even were. My husband always comments on how they are everywhere.

If he doesn’t have long hair then …

2 Likes

Bang his dad for revenge.

14 Likes

First, do you use bobby pins? If you don’t then I would be asking some questions. Secondly, I use them and find them every where throughout the house.

3 Likes

Stabbing is acceptable

3 Likes

Put it where he is likely to see it daily. If it won’t disappear then his guiltiness will make him ask what it’s doing there.:expressionless:

3 Likes

Do you label and put your name on all of your bobby pins? Is it the same technique that’s used to write names on grains of rice?

7 Likes

there’s no way of telling if that’s yours or not unless you don’t use bobby pins at all

1 Like

A bobby pin can be tracked in from anywhere on your shoe or luggage. Is there more to this than a bobby pin?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously a Bobby pin your stressin over…

Clearly there is already underlying trust issues here… because if I found a Bobby pin in my boyfriends house I would totally assume it was mine because I have absolutely no reason to think otherwise.

3 Likes

Y’all are weird if you don’t see the possibility of her being correct. If you don’t have Bobby pins, and there’s no other women that live in the home— & now there’s a Bobby pin there…2+2=4.
Just ask where it came from and gauge his response.
Whether he’s cheating or not, a woman was in your home while you weren’t.
Unless, men just randomly have a single Bobby pin on hand :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

All these people telling you to ruin your relationship over a Bobby pin. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::woozy_face::joy:

2 Likes

If you have kids, ask them if it’s theirs with no attitude, just, did you find this or is this yours like your just trying to get it put up.

Do you have any friends or family that come over that use them? Before you jump to conclusions if not honey bring that shit up.

1 Like

If you’ve had any guests in the house recently it could be theirs, they can fall out pretty easy sometimes. They can get caught in clothing and brought in too. I would be honest and mention it to him

1 Like

I guess its possible hes had someone in . I dont use them and find them all the time…ive very short hair and live alone apart from my dog…they get tramped in on the tread of my walking boots maybe…cant explain them otherwise .
Its possible hes had someone over but tbh…its just as likely to be your own or walked in on a shoe

Make the bed and set it on his pillow. Say nothing.

8 Likes

Hidden camera. Can buy cheap online, Amazon . Leave again and watch.

10 Likes

Hmm well if all u found was one that could be from previous tenants that it was stuck in a corner and got swept or there was a girl over, maybe he had a friend and friends gf over or he had just a girl. I second the keep to yourself and keep an eye out or add a camera to see what he does when you’re gone.

Put it in the next sandwich u make him.

11 Likes

Use it to jab him in the eye, now who’s crying

4 Likes

It’s a Bobby pin ppl…

2 Likes

Ok, this is what you do… Pick up the bobby pin, corner him and tell him you want an explanation and one wrong move and his eye will come out… That sucker will definitely spill everything then :joy:

How about you just ask him where it came from instead of jumping to conclusions.

3 Likes

Immediately start beating his ass

Just ask him about it

Communicate. Reasonably.

1 Like

These comments have me dying here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Calm down. It’s a Bobby pin. I have several different kinds. Some from old packs, from up do’s from weddings, from my sister or ones I find in my purse/car. How can you be absolutely sure it isn’t yours? I also find mine in very weird places (my cats steal them). I wouldn’t read too much into this.

2 Likes

Oh my God that could have even been on the ground outside and it got stuck on a shoe or something :roll_eyes: I don’t think a Bobby pin is worth ruining your relationship. Just open your mouth and say hey did you have anyone over that might be missing a bobby pin. Easy.

9 Likes

You would need more evidence than a Bobby pin honestly. Those things pop up all over the place. I feel like your really reaching here with a Bobby pin.

2 Likes

Confiscate his key and let him use the Bobby pin to break in. He can think about what he’s done while it takes him forever to get back in

By the time he’s managed to break in. Youd have all his thinks packed up. Only to lob out the lounge window instead of the door he just managed to crack.

10 Likes

Dylan Bell watch that bobby pin on the seat

1 Like

Seek professional help for your insecurities.

6 Likes

Easiest way to find out when you make him dinner put it on his plate he’ll ask you why it’s there and go from there.

1 Like

Wear it & see what happens.

Sneak it into the next meal you make

4 Likes

Ask first. If hes being sus then set up a camera.

5 Likes

How do you know 100% that it’s not yours? Are your Bobby pins personalized and hand crafted by tree elves?
Talk to your SO. There’s no reason to be worked up over something when there is literally no evidence to support it.

9 Likes

Play it cool and investigate

5 Likes

ask judge his reaction and ALWAYS trust your gut

3 Likes

I buy 100’s of Bobby pins and lose them fairly quickly. When I find them I can’t tell if they are new or old. I’m not really sure how you can be so certain. Just throwing that out there.

2 Likes

I’m suspecting that the girl forgot her Bobby pin, or it happened to be brought in by something else. One of the two. 🥸

That’s a subtle way to get caught cheating. They’re so small, you might not even notice them at first but they can just fall out of your hair for no reason at al

So you have any kids? What if ours your daughters Bobby pin ?

1st off, if your mind goes there over a single bonny pin there are issue switch trust. 2nd of all, ya probably dragged in yourself. Talk to your partner!!!

3 Likes

Haha wow. Of all the things to start shit over. A bobby pin hahaha

Every ones asking how she can be certain it’s not hers, and the logical answer to that is that she probably doesn’t wear Bobby pins?? Not every female does. Including myself. That being said, it could still be an old Bobby pin, perhaps from before you moved in that got shifted around? I would ask before jumping the gun over something like that

10 Likes

Not thatI’m doubting the OP but I’ve found things in my apartment I know weren’t there to begin with and I live alone … and does she even wear bobby pins herself ? shrugs ask him about it …

If you live alone that could be weird

3 Likes

Seems like you’re thinking too much over a single bobby pin. It could have came from anywhere. If one bobby pin being in your house makes you think your husband is cheating on you, your relationship already has issues.

7 Likes

If u drop one its very hard to find again then when I vacuum they pop up out of no where lol

Have ur kids had anyone over…go over the list of people that have come in…

1 Like

Bobby pins come in different colors therefore could be a different person and a distinct difference. Geez ppl are harsh

4 Likes

Take it and stick it right in the end of his pecker right as you’re saying “look what I found muther trucker”:joy::joy::joy:

I’m curious, did I miss something? I don’t see where she mentions her husband being home while she was gone or even being married at all

1 Like

When you find the matching underwear to the Bobby pin let us know lol

5 Likes

My boyfriend said maybe she’s hot and you can have a threesome :grin:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go jumping to conclusions just yet, you should definitely speak to your significant other before making up scenarios in your mind.