I found a bobby pin in my house that was not mine: Advice?

No one has ever been in your home? Only u have ever lived there? If that’s true then I’d be worried. Someone prolly just had it fall out of their hair.

3 Likes

Do you live alone, or with someone else? Will help determine in which way you should be worried…

3 Likes

You either trust him or you don’t. If that’s all you’ve come up with, a bobby pin could come from anywhere. Why don’t you forget the bobby pin and be at peace.

2 Likes

There’s truly not enough information to give this woman an answer of advice :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

The cleaning women. He wanted it to be nice for you when you got home

2 Likes

who wears bobby pins anymore?

5 Likes

Ask him, like an adult. Have a conversation and then observe. Hard.

2 Likes

Lolol…the babysitter, the pet sitter, the cleaning lady, the realtor from 20 years ago, the mailman, the UPS lady…hell the damn cat could have brought it in…jeez.

1 Like

Let it go can’t be a important person wearing it anyway!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t know the difference between my bobby pin and someone else’s. I own millions but it seems i can only ever find 2 lol

Throw it out and forget about it. Could have been from anything

1 Like

Am I the only one that thought maybe someone had gotten into her house while she was gone and didn’t assume it was related to a significant other? :rofl:

Seriously. If they are using Bobby pins. No worries

3 Likes

Does anyone else live in your home?

2 Likes

Have you done laundry at a laundry mat? Unless there have been “other” clues, don’t jump to conclusions. It could have come in on a shoe or something. Unless you don’t have any at all, hire are you do sure it isn’t yours?

It’s could have been left there by the last person who owned the house or tenant.
It’s not really a big deal It’s not like it was a girls pair of undies or anything

Could have dropped onto anything even shopping out of someone’s hair…no biggie

1 Like

It could have come in stuck to the bottom of someone’s shoe

I cant believe you women the fool wouldnt be that stupid to bring her to the where he lives but she would have been in the car now that’s where your clues are dam use your Brains ladies lol

I found one on my carpet yesterday as well. Go figure.

1 Like

Jumping to conclusions over a darn Bobby pin. Wow! This marriage will never last.

1 Like

Ask where it came from, demand an honest answer and then deal with it.

Let it go. Any info will fall into your lap eventually. Meanwhile forget it and do not assume anything.

1 Like

When was the last time you had company ? I would not make a big deal , just show it to whoever lives with you and ask them
If is theirs?

Check with neighbors if they seen any unwelcome visitors. Otherwise toss it up as just fell out of a box or something

Put it in your hair in an obvious position (like really obvious!) and see how your partner reacts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It could have trapped to the bottom
of a shoe!

Hmm well could have been bikini panties found under the couch.

How would we know who it belongs to? Do you live alone?

Maybe they just cleansed ur house of bad spirits while u were gone…

Throw it out. If you suspect he’s cheating he probably is. What can you do about it. He won’t stop , he’s more than likely done it many times before.

Let it go for now and remember. If you find another one or something else that isn’t yours then I would confront him

Quick. accuse your partner of infidelity. I used to get them to clean my ears.

I wouldn’t sweat a bobby pin

I don’t use Bobby pins at all but I found them in my house all the time. Which is funny because I am single and never have anyone over.

Use it to clean your ears!

I would just ask him, “hey, do you know where that comes from? It’s not mine.”

Only old ladies use Bobby pins, so don’t worry about it.

Don’t say anything…just put the bobby pin on his empty dinner plate and walk away…see how he reacts :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t change your life over a Bobby pin, you need more information to distrust your partner, it can be dropped before

What age of person wears a Bobby pin? 20 something no, 30 something no, unlikely to be 40 even. I say let it go.

Throw it away and forget about it.

either use it or throw it away.

I have them,my daughter’s and granddaughters too, I would just put it in the bathroom with the rest of the hair stuff

Just be thankful he is doing a grandma that still wears bobby pins :roll_eyes:

Start playing Elvis Presley Suspicious Minds. Just kidding. Toss the pin. Enjoy your life.

If you found just a bobby pin you need to move on sister because there ain’t no telling where that bobby pin came from so move on Lord of Mercy grow up

Are you going to believe any answer he gives you dont sound to me like it even if he tells you the truth if your that worried stay home dont leave any more

A Bobby pin? Now if it was a bra or underwear, I’d be worried.

If this story is all the information we have to go on, how do we know this person even has a SO? :joy:

What about his mother, grandmother or sister?

Who tf uses Bobbypins anymore? Lol. One Bobby pin does not a cheater make.

Bobby pin is a “gateway “
to other thingS…
Gut feeling is what you get answers from!

Perhaps your husband has been wearing a wig???

How is your relationship with your spouse?

Time to put up hidden cameras & go away for a couple of days again!

If it’s blue it belongs to Lucretia

Somethings going on?

1 Like

Do you have family that wears them???

Check security cameras and redial home phones first. Also check all garbage cans/bags

Do they still make Bobby pins?

At least it’s not a condom wrapper

Are you married? Was he with you?

Who still uses bobby pins?

Pls ,asked ur husband right away! "Ifoundthis "?

Listen to A song by Riskay. Smell your D it’s called . Might help situation

1 Like

Did you find panties and bra? Oh well, move on.

Is it a old bobby pin or a new one?

Whats a Bobby pin? And the significance of finding one?

Asking Facebook friends for advice is going to head you straight to divorce court. Follow your heart and mind, and ask God

1 Like

If you’re positive start kicking ass and taking names

1 Like

Girl get the ring camera…

1 Like

GirLLL wtf
There’s no way n hell I’d be cool or quite about that… Somebody gonna be hurting today.

1 Like

Everyone says let it go. No way. You need to talk!

1 Like

Stay curious and have a conversation. You never know until you ask.

Get out of the house now!!! Then call 911 :laughing:

We have this gift called intuition. Listen to it.

Look for a Condom. Check trash etc.

2 Likes

Who writes this stuff, i think its just a conversation starter.

Keep your business to yourself, you hear all the comments! Between you and him! Good luck

If you are upset there is a reason…if you don’t have trust…

throw it out and dont worry about it!!

It’s for his weed bowl :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Omg!! Really?? You have a trust problem and a jealousy problem. That poor mans probably is too scared to cheat on you. If he did he wouldn’t bring them there I’m sure.

1 Like

Maybe it belongs to your husband

Chile I’m almost 78 I ain’t the one to ask

You already have doubts and suspicion. You are looking for a reason. Care for yourself.

Don’t worry, the only people that use Bobby pins are 100+ years old.

5 Likes

Perhaps ask whoever was in the house.

Maybe an amateur lock pickah broke in…

If you are questioning it, I Think you have your answer…

1 Like

Ask him straight to his face where it came from. If u know ur partner/husband well enough u will instantly know if he’s lying.

Maybe he’s a closet drag queen

3 Likes

Leave again, but not go, you will find out!

Don’t say a thing. Just pay attention. If you confront him with only a bobby pin he will laugh at you.

3 Likes

May have been there from previous owners.

Could be his Mother’s, maybe she came for a visit.

It has to be yours ok…just let it go

The fact that you asking…What do you know in your heart and your soul. What are you feeling

I’ve got Bobbie Pins all over the place. I found one attached to my purse yesterday on the magnet that closes it shut. It could have been in the laundry and fell out, the cat could have drug it out, a vacuum might have dropped it ( or flung in) across the room. Ask him how it got there.