I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

It’s either his or someone wants you to know they’ve been there. I would set up cameras.

11 Likes

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: leave now that girl left it on purpose so u can find it I was once this girl I would leave stupid stuff lip stick pens brush my tooth brush I’m sorry girl please update us!!!

1 Like

It belongs to the ghost

I’m so sorry but I think you know the answer to that question

1 Like

Oh fck me days if it ain’t yours HELLLLO
I mean cmon Sherlock let’s not play dumb Lol

3 Likes

Just leave. Don’t argue. Don’t lose it. Save your sanity and let go

4 Likes

Girl there IS NO “logical” explanation besides the fact that another woman was in your room. Well… possible but not terribly likely is that he was cross dressing. :woman_shrugging:t2: There’s your logical explanations.

7 Likes

You should leave a pair of boxers that aren’t his under the bed.

8 Likes

Sad. I found Victoria secret tags on my boyfriends bathroom floor once. Definitely cheating so sorry

2 Likes

If you don’t have children in the house that it could possibly belong to, you need to start surveillance of your partner. Check phone activity, social media and install a hidden camera. Play it cool until you can confirm things, then pack their stuff and put them out

31 Likes

id ask your man for his phone nonchalantly and then go thru it - and if he doesnt let you have it RIGHT away - theres your sign

5 Likes

Ohhhh guuuurrrrllll…just allow yourself to be pissed. Channel your inner Carrie underwood and ask questions later

2 Likes

Unless you have a daughter who is in “bra using age”, there is no other logical explanation to me.

5 Likes

Leave it on his bed and walk away with your head held high :muscle:

5 Likes

I had some random thong end up in my van… I have sisters, but no one claimed it. No laundry mat. I was so confused how it got there! My husband was seriously concerned. I swear someone just tossed their dirties in my vehicle through the window or something!
Under the bed… :grimacing: I would definitely be investigating to the fullest extent…set those cameras up!

3 Likes

Is he a size small? Maybe it’s his :woman_shrugging:t2:
Do you have teenagers? Or preteens? I need more details.

3 Likes

Spy cameras and recorders don’t cost much! They have them the size of a quarter, Amazon has them $20

2 Likes

In the words of the great Marshall Mathers, just lose it!

2 Likes

Ummm just going to “put this out there” …BUT, what if it DIDN’T belong to another woman but it’s actually HIS? Some men like to dress up? Is this something he’s ever mentioned before etc? Does he have a “secret drawer” with things he likes to try on/wear when you are out the house? If so, talk to him about it. It doesn’t have to be a “secret” anymore… Talk things through with him?..
OR
He’s cheating and it IS another woman’s :woman_shrugging:t2:

Either way… Talk and decide on what it is YOU want out of this… ?

4 Likes

I am kinda invested now and want to know what happens lol

6 Likes

Sadly you know what’s up
Strongs honey

1 Like

When we dated I kept finding buttons I kept saying I don’t wear buttons until I found my one and only button up shirt missing them we call it the button lady and laugh Confront him girl you will know by his reaction!

1 Like

Id have lost it already. Lol

1 Like

Ask him straight out, if you know him well enough you’ll know by his reaction. Xx

2 Likes

I’d mess with him, and be like" aw babe was this for, I think you got the wrong size" and see what his reaction is. That will give you the answer with our actually having to ask

11 Likes

Yeah start asking questions now

2 Likes

Before you go off dies he have a sibling that potentially could be owner?

Come on girl… That’s major disrespect

1 Like

Put it under his pillow and see what he says

6 Likes

He is a cross dresser.

1 Like

How did you stay calm enough to type this and have it make sense? Lol I’ve never had that happen but holy christ there would be some serious freaking out going on

11 Likes

Put it next to his side of the bed… see what he does

3 Likes

Put up cameras to get confirmation. Don’t tell him they are there

20 Likes

Do you have a pool? Have friends over and let your friend change in your room??? Cause if you don’t have a pool… I’ll think you know why another women would be in your room taking her clothes off :pensive:

4 Likes

Leave it there and start vacuuming, ask him to clear out under the bed so you can vacuum under it. If he pulls it out confused he has no idea. If he pulls it out and quickly hides it and doesn’t mention it to you then he’s cheating.

38 Likes

Put it in your man’s drawers and see how he reacts

9 Likes

Sister. You poor sweet girl. You don’t have to ask. You already know. There is no logical explanation here that excuses it. This is cheating and I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Sending hugs and prayers. Be strong as best as you can.

8 Likes

Install some tiny cameras :wink:

5 Likes

Girl…you dont even need to ask…you already know

3 Likes

Get proof with cameras first

4 Likes

Did you have a house warming party or any other women there? Ask each and every woman you know. Even ask his mom and sisters ect… don’t freak until you’re sure. But there is nothing wrong with just asking your partner. Show him the bar and ask him if he knows who’s it is…watch his reaction

3 Likes

He cheated. Pack his ish and leave it on the porch for him to pick up when he gets home.

3 Likes

I would put it in front of him and say ‘can you give this back to your girlfriend’ and see his reaction. Pretty sure you already know he’s cheating so don’t let him gaslight you.
Be prepared for this to be the beginning of the end though.

49 Likes

Been here! Pack his shit and leave it on the doorstep! I found someone else’s thong in my laundry!
Get rid!

Put it on his pillow

4 Likes

Lose your shit, now. You already know.

1 Like

You already know the answer

3 Likes

Girl I’ve seen some weird shit on fb. Does it look like he could fit it ? Serious question :weary:

He cheated. And she obviously did it on purpose…

5 Likes

Would it fit him? Not being funny, just curious. It could be his, it could be someone else’s. You got to talk about it with him, at least to find out if he will be honest or not.

6 Likes

Also a friend of mine showed me this phone charger block that was also a hidden camera. Buy one and put it in your room. He will never notice it

9 Likes

Girl, we all know you know he cheated. She left that bra for you to find too. Dump him.

12 Likes

How do u leave without your bra unless your trying to get someone busted?

13 Likes

Hang that bra where he will see it when he walks in

8 Likes

Girl you already know

1 Like

You already got suspicions. Install a nanny camera and get the proof .

6 Likes

Kids? Best friend? House party bqq? If no to all these then I’m sorry to say but your man definitely cheated.

3 Likes

You gotta talk to him girl. Good luck.

1 Like

I think you already know the answer…… I’m sorry

2 Likes

What sucks about posting on here and looking for some help is that they post almost two weeks later. She probably already done lost her shit and left him.

If she left her bra they been doing it for a while and she’s trying to get him busted

24 Likes

She wanted you to find out

9 Likes

She left it for you to find trust us when we say that

18 Likes

Don’t confront him about it just leave as normal and come back early boom. You’re the big cheese and you caught the mouse in the mouse trap.

4 Likes

Its his moms come on now

Tell him nothing make a excuse to be gone for a day and see who visits him you may be surprise probley one of your freinds make sure not to bother them fir it least 20 minutes

2 Likes

First, rule out any other option like teenagers or baby sitters. If there’s no other way you have the option to confront him, but with this option he can definitely work his way around it and deny deny deny after all you have no way to prove it and most importantly you will alert him so he will be more careful. Second, don’t lie to yourself when you know you know and usually that gut feeling is right, she left her token behind for you to find, no doubt so investigate and gather enough proof so he can’t back out of it there are so many things to do so gps, cameras, etc. Third, start preparing yourself as to what you’re gonna do if you find the truth such as divorce or split or if you’re going to stay. Good luck to you, protect yourself, and please don’t believe for one minute that it can’t happen because if you don’t you’ll regret it and pay for it later.

3 Likes

Ohh honey. Let’s kick his ass together.

Leave the bra on the bed and see what he does x

12 Likes

Go with your instincts…if it walks like a duck, it’s a duck! Shame on him!!

Sis, he is cheating! And, whoever he is cheating with left it there on purpose to be found by you! Don’t say a word, pack his shit, put it outside and set the bra on top of everything!!

I’d get proof before hand.

1 Like

Girl you already know

1 Like

Sorry. I think she left it on purpose. Get ready because he’s going to come up with an excuse as to why it’s there.

5 Likes

Could of been previous owners. If your gut is telling you something is wrong. Trust it

1 Like

I’m sorry to say but I’d say it’s OK to lose it and him. You’ll feel so much better in time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I say this from experience and I didn’t believe it’d get better.

3 Likes

Girl……… you are way more rational than me. He woulda been eating that bra on his way out!

5 Likes

Lay it right in the open where he can see it and watch his reaction and what he has to say.

6 Likes

Do u have any girl friends. Any parties or anything recently? I know when me and my friends hang out sometimes they will strip their clothes and leave in mine if they get hot cold uncomfortable. But me and my girl friends are all like sisters

Sorry, but you already know the answer. Unfortunately it was also happening in your own bed. Unforgivable.

4 Likes

Kick him to the curb!

Lies and secrets are like starting a wildfire. Follow your gut

1 Like

Uh… if you rule out all the logical reasons, the most obvious answer is, your dude has some questions to answer.

4 Likes

Sounds like he’s cheating…

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any way for anyone else to help you. You gotta do this yourself girl. I think you know exactly what the truth is. Everything you just shared proves it’s not yours and it wasn’t left behind or picked up while sharing a washer or dryer. Facts are facts.

5 Likes

You apparently already know the answer , Trust your gut instincts

Hide it… sit back and observe his behavior… even do some investigating… also know as snooping :grimacing: so you have have enough info when you get ready to bust him there’s no way he will be able to wiggle out of it… give him enough rope to hang himself… it will come out you just have to be patient

11 Likes

Girl you already know if there’s no logic the there’s no reason for it to be there other then someone else was in your room and bed.

5 Likes

Oh, hell no. You address this issue immediately. Ask him if he really wants to tell you the truth because you already know what’s going on and you want to hear his side. Don’t give him the opportunity to lie first. TELL HIM YOU KNOW. Don’t say any else except you want his version. Wait, listen then make your judgment.

7 Likes

Quit trying to rationalize it and ask him and if he lies (which he will) it is up to you whether to forgive him and move on and always have that in the back of your mind or realize you don’t need to forgive infidelity and let him go and you move on and find someone who won’t have you on here asking questions like that.

2 Likes

Girls always leave something behind on purpose you don’t forget to put a bra back on even if I am trashed sounds like the girl is giving you a heads up

23 Likes

Update?? This is crazy

4 Likes

Ask your husband and see what he can come up with.

1 Like

Hidden camera time… confirm
Plan
Confront with evidence

7 Likes

How are going to help you? Either your husband is a cross dresser or he is cheating…

2 Likes

Do you have teenage boys?? If not there is a problem.

1 Like

There’s only one correct answer and you already know it!

5 Likes

Girl, your man is doin’ the dirty with someone else in my opinion. Don’t confront him yet! Use those FBI skills the good Lord gave us women, check up on him until you catch him! Confront them both and then leave his a** for someone better, who actually deserves you! Best of luck! :heart:

5 Likes

Trust your gut. I would address this before the feelings build and it is more of an explosion than a conversation.

1 Like

Nah… might as well go full crazy now :laughing: :rofl:

8 Likes