I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

Do you have a teenage son? If not them I’d be pissed and send him packing. But I like the comment about hiding it and observing your man’s behavior and doing an investigation

8 Likes

Ask him if he has any clues as how you found a bra that doesn’t belong to you.

2 Likes

Someone would have noticed the bra when putting the bed up

1 Like

He cheated. Why would be under your bed… YOUR bed… that you brought with you when you moved.

2 Likes

Go ahead and lose it

7 Likes

She purposely left it there for you to find

30 Likes

Bring all your family into one room hold it up and ask him how it got under your bed

5 Likes

Can we have a Part 2 plz !!!

12 Likes

Girl u already know. If you are absolutely for sure its not yours or daughters or anyone in household and u didnt bring it there then he had to have. This is huge because not only would that obviously point to cheating but cheating in your house. I would fold it up snd put it on his nightstand or somewhere he will definitely see it and see if he says anything or what he does with it. But im sorry girl u already know.

7 Likes

She wanted you to know :woman_shrugging:t3:

14 Likes

Think u know the answer so sorry :disappointed:

3 Likes

I found a sports bra once bigger than my own size in the laundry downstairs once. And I asked my husband like a normal person he didn’t know at first then he thought about it, asked his mom bc she took a shower down stairs in our bathroom and put her dirty clothes in the hamper downstairs !!!

Just ask your husband !

3 Likes

Lose it. She left it on purpose

12 Likes

I’d put it in the blankets and ask him to help make the bed and "find " It together

16 Likes

Just ask your husband there could possibly be a perfectly reasonable answer good luck :wink:

1 Like

Shouldn’t need help on this one girl . You already know .
Set him up . Say you’re going away for a couple of days . Set up a couple hidden cameras , leave with your bags come back a bit later super surprise attack

15 Likes

Put it in his lunch box/bag with a note…lol
Hate to disappoint you!

7 Likes

“Hey, I found this training bra under our bed. Weird. I haven’t seen a bra this little since I was 9.” :rofl:

76 Likes

You already know…:woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

DONT SAY ANYTHING!!

GO ON AMAZON AND GET A HIDDEN CAMERA FOR $30 BUCKS AND GET YOUR HARD PROOF THEN

BUST. HIS. ASS. and have his shit already packed at the door!

Is your spouse by any chance transgender?

3 Likes

Ask him then lose it

1 Like

do you have a daughter

1 Like

Hang it on the front doorknob outside,when he comes home, see if he brings it in…

16 Likes

Or do u have a son old enough to be having sex in your bed with his gf?

I’d definitely be asking questions if it’s not yours or anyone else in your household!

2 Likes

& your sure nobody gave it to u?! Might seem weird but I got friends/family etc that gives me there stuff ALL the time!!! & I seriously forget… I’ve wondered this VERY question a few times but what it came down to was I TRUST my husband & it was very likely one of my friends or mom etc gave me the item.
Hope u find some closure though love… Go with your gut… Gut never lies n ur head will play tricks on u! :heavy_heart_exclamation::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Maybe he’s a cross dresser. Put it in his pillow case

4 Likes

Any sons in the house? Possible GF of a child?

7 Likes

Do you have a cat or dog …they live bringing stuff home and hiding it under the bed :dog2::cat:

1 Like

I’d be asking my husband some questions

Straight up ask him who it belongs to

1 Like

He got it for himself because he wants to fill what it’s like to wear a bra so you busted him when he was trying to put it away so he kicked it under the bed and then he Forgot about it

5 Likes

I really wish we got updates on some of these posts.

25 Likes

No logical explanation

Secret cameras will give you the truth

6 Likes

There is no logical answer!!!
Go off sis !!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry girl you know he had a girl laid up in your bed and that girl left that bra on purpose. You don’t forget to put your bra back on tf

12 Likes

I’d hold it up and say who’s in the hell is this that I found under our bed?!?!??!?!?!?

1 Like

Oh I would definitely be loosing my mind in this situation. Confront your man but try to stay calm about. Good luck

1 Like

Act a damn FOOL now!! Cause you didn’t need us for this. Cause you just answered yourself. Sorry.

Do you have a teenage son? Maybe ?

2 Likes

Unless you have teenagers or young teens I can not think of a logical explanation

Uhhh…I’d say go ahead and lose it. She left it behind for a reason.

9 Likes

But like what girl forgets to put her bra back on and leaves it completely?! That’s the confusing part to me…

7 Likes

Girl, you already know the answer…

4 Likes

We need an update on this please

14 Likes

Put it on his side of the bed where he will notice it . Set your phone on record prop it up start making dinner. ask him to grab the laundry . Or something near the bra . Get his reaction .

16 Likes

Leave it where he will see it… if it goes missing, he’s trying to hide it, if he leaves it where it’s at, he has no clue either! :joy: Otherwise…

16 Likes

Lose it ! She left it for you to find !

8 Likes

Unfortunately you already know the answer :pleading_face:

6 Likes

. Proof is right there

2 Likes

I feel like I need to know what happened :sweat_smile: update?

13 Likes

Is he a cross dresser?

6 Likes

I think someones been cheating and telling you lies and obviously she couldn’t find her bra to put on because it was under the bed ( unless she put it there con purpose so that you find out)

5 Likes

Unless you have older kiddos or he dresses in drag on the weekends, you know why it is there. The real question is what happens now?

8 Likes

Someone intentionally left it…

6 Likes

She left it for a reason🤔

4 Likes

Go on and lose it boo. Get a new mattress, new house and a new man.

17 Likes

Lose it, definitely lose it. Unless you had a teenage daughter like I do, I’d flip!!!

Sadly girl you already know the answer. Sorry girl, I know how you feel. Caught mine cheating after 26yrs. Needless to say he is now my EX husband

4 Likes

He’s cheating and she’s letting you know.

15 Likes

You already know what’s up it didn’t get there by itself confront him

9 Likes

Girl you already know. And I promise who ever left it, left it on purpose .

18 Likes

I’m sorry honey but it obviously was left there for you to find. He probably didn’t even know it was there!

5 Likes

I’m saving this post because I’m hoping for an update lmao :rofl: but for reals I would just toss the whole bed and man

8 Likes

Someone is sending you a clear message/warning. It was definitely left intentionally for you to find.

8 Likes

Camera in your house or just ask him

6 Likes

You already know the answer!

3 Likes

You have some digging to do. Or just kick his azz to the curb.

4 Likes

Lose it. You know someone else is there

3 Likes

If you don’t have a teenage daughter then you know the answer. Let him have it :fist_right:

4 Likes

No younger daughters? Then you probably know the answer…

2 Likes

We all need an update on this. Hoping it’s not what it seems for your sake.

6 Likes

Does your partner like wearing bras maybe :thinking:

1 Like

I would leave it out on the floor where it’s just peeking out of the bed and see if your husband hides it. Then he is guilty

25 Likes

Is he cross dressing?

1 Like

Lose it. You know what time it is

7 Likes

Babies u already know ur just trying 2 convince urself of something different…1st he has no respect 4 u 2 cheat on u…then 2 do it in the bed u share ?? & 2 be so careless as 2 let that happen ?? Oh hell no pack his bags n kick his a÷÷ out

5 Likes

Definitely what you’re thinking ! And I’m sure she left it on purpose . Who tf forgets their bra ? Fkkk him up

7 Likes

You know the answer. Don’t gaslight yourself.

11 Likes

I grant you permission to lose it girl.

6 Likes

Sorry but I think you know the answer :pensive:

3 Likes

Hang it on his rear view mirror with a very stern message!

3 Likes

Following for answers

Go buy a matching set similar to the bra you found… plan an exotic night and use the one you found to tie him up with make him wear it blind fold him with it tease him with it….get it right at that point and then go to bed… leave it all laying and hanging around

1 Like

Put it under his side of the bed but sticking out enough to clearly see. What he does with it will tell you alot. He will either hide it or ask you whos this is.

48 Likes

Is he wearing the matching panties? I would think it was his. Lol that’s just me.

1 Like

Omg PLEaSE UPDATE! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Maybe he’s cross dressing :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Set up a camera, watch his phone. Idk how but there was a condom in my car lol and it wasn’t from me, all I can think is I cleaned a house with the vacuum and it was stuck to roller, idk and I did not do it and my bf found it, no explanation

I say lay it out some where he will see it and see how he reacts to seeing it. Like lay it at the edge of the bed on his side. Just right under the bed where u know he will see it.

7 Likes

I’d leave it on his pillow at bedtime

9 Likes

U know where it came from

1 Like

3 possibilities

1. Is the the washer/dryer yours? Maybe was one stuck somewhere in machine?
  2. He’s had a female over, but why would she leave without her bra? Unless she’s making sure you find out, or was in a rush to leave. Get home cameras. If you have them check them.
  3. He bought one to wear himself.

Hope it’s 1 or 3. If it’s 2, by all means LOSE IT!!

4 Likes

Put it back where it was leave it slightly sticking out. If it disappears then you have your answer…

46 Likes

I bet it’s his just ask him that be his only way out of this

2 Likes

Install hidden cameras without his knowledge

7 Likes

What help could you need… You just ruled out the logical options so it is what it Is… If you’re still questioning this, the only help you need is psychological

1 Like

Any there any children or step children in the house? I watched a video where a step daughter didn’t like her step mom so she set her up by hiding panties under her dads pillow. Weird and crazy but true!

7 Likes