I found out my husband called my best friend

Maybe it was supposed to be a surprise , which is why he told you it was a butt dial… also, why did you check his call log

Maybe he is telling the truth

I don’t see this as a problem… my husband and ny best friend are also best friends… sooooo.
Where’s the trust here

2 Likes

Some lot of yall been hurt and it shows
:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Wait till after your birthday and then find out.

1 Like

I can’t really speak on this situation in particular but my bestfriend calls my husband frequently. And they text all day :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: but I also know there is nothing going on with them. But neither one of them hides the fact that they talk. She was his best friend before she was mine.

This situation sounds like someone is lying.

1 Like

It may be a surprise for you that neither want to ruin. I’ve had it happen twice with 2 different friends. One time he contacted my best friend that lives hours away to pull up in the driveway while we were outside and another time he contacted other friends to encourage me to go out for a girls weekend. It was harmless and all for me. If your birthday comes and nothing really happens, then I would get them both together and just ask.

1 Like

Did u really expect him to say “im trying to plan a perfect birthday gift so I called her for ideas.” That kinda ruins the surprise. If you can’t trust him or the best friend then I feel like you need a new man and a new friend.

5 Likes

My fiance and best friend were screwing around behind my back for 9+ months. If your birthday is close maybe they are planning something but if not then maybe believe your gut and confront him. Do you have any reason to not trust either of them?

Someone definitely lied. You obviously didn’t grab it just to call your mom. Then you wouldn’t have scanned through his recent calls. When’s your birthday? Is it soon?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t care if my man talked to any of my friends :rofl:

4 Likes

Throw them away and get new

It sounds to me like you don’t have any trust in your friend or husband which is a bigger problem than them texting over birthday ideas. Especially if he’s never or she’s never done anything like this before. I understand hurt cause I’ve been there, but you caint automatically make someone a villain unless you have irrefutable proof something went down. Trust your man’s or don’t have him. Trust your friend or don’t have her. One instance isn’t a make for cheating spouses.

4 Likes

My husband and my best friend are great friends and I wouldn’t want it any other way . So I think if you feel something is going on because that does happen investigate more .

2 Likes

If you have an issue with your best friend and husband talking in the phone, you have the wrong husband and best friend. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Lol I remember about 8 months into my relationship, I noticed my bestfriend and husband were texting a lot but he was hiding his phone from me. I didn’t say anything because I was about to catch them. Then my best friend started texting me stuff like hey I found these cute best friend rings, what’s your size? And hey let’s go get our nails done before our big trip, when I declined she offered to pay which seemed pushy. Sure enough, he proposed to me and was asking her questions about what I would like. We’re also all friends with eachothers other close friends and significant others, so we all might text each other individually at different times. It was the secrecy that I was suspicious about. I’m glad I didn’t rush to act on impulse, because I almost blew up a wonderful surprise.

10 Likes

Is it possible a surprise is being planned for your bday?

4 Likes

Why do you assume something is up. Maybe he is trying to surprise you.

4 Likes

First log into his phone account where you can see all calls! If it is a ONE time thing they definitely aren’t sleeping together. Who is his phone carrier. Most carrier not all allow you to log in and see every call make and the leng6of the call! The length of call is also important. 1 mintue yeah that’s a butt dial! You have to found out if it really was a one time thing or if this happens regularly. First! I’m telling you to do investing work here before jumping any guns girl. If it is innocent or if they did do it for you to buy you something nice for your birthday you might lose two people you love. Tread lightly! Put the time and work into this. And if it turns up nothing let it be. If it’s a regular thing. Dump them both! Time will tell also! Tell him straight up you don’t want his phone locked anymore. Don’t jump to fast on this!

Sounds like he might be trying to surprise you for your birthday.

1 Like

Sounds like he said he butt dialed her so he didn’t have to tell you that he was asking her about your birthday and possibly ruin any surprises.

You could be a surprise. Unless, you’re birthday isn’t any time soon. He probably didn’t tell you to not ruin the surprise and won’t let you see the phone cause it would ruin the surprise. I’m planning my husband’s 40th bday, currently and I don’t want him nowhere near my phone. Lol! His bday is next Saturday. BUT if you’re bday isn’t near like I said. Then something might be up. Just watch their body language when y’all are around.

2 Likes

I text my husband’s best friend and he texts me. We have all known each other for over 25 years. He has texted/called my best friend before and I don’t mind. Its in your own head that there’s something going on. Yes, be aware and familiarize yourself with signs of cheating and be on alert, however don’t let it consume you. It may be something, but again, it may be nothing.

Maybe someone isn’t lying. My fiancée reached out to my best friend to get my ring size. Even if I saw my fiancée called my best friend I wouldn’t think twice. They are the two people you should trust the most.

Maybe they are planning something FOR YOU

4 Likes

They are hiding that they talk and you aren’t aloud near his phone anymore is very suspicious. I would say something is going on.

1 Like

You worried your husband and best friend are sh1t ?

If your bday is soon could be that. Maybe he had a question. How long was the phone call I’m sure you looked.

Usually Mother’s Day and my bff bday me and her husband talk. They share a bank account n Amazon account so i help him figure out what to get then he sneaks cash to my bank account n I order things to be delivered to my house. I then wrap the stuff n either he will think of an excuse for them to come here or he comes down to grab it while she’s at work n gives it to her. Now bc of their past I usually will tell her me n him are planning something so don’t think nothing. Bc we will delete messages lol. But they been married 10 years n this been going on at least 5 years so she’s used to it.

Is your birthday soon? Maybe he’s planning on proposing? He very possibly needed her help. Maybe he’s calling other friends or family to ? And doesn’t want you to see the history, but if that’s true he should delete the call history… I guess you’ll find out on your birthday :woman_shrugging: but if they are hooking up… that will also come to light sooner than later. I think for now stick with what she says it was and until you have reason to doubt that story you shouldn’t.

If your gut is telling you it’s weird… then it s weird. Trust your gut

6 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to surprise you for your birthday. Unless your birthday isn’t any time soon.

1 Like

My husband has talked with my best friends before about my birthday. I never questioned him about it because he has never given me a reason to not trust him.
Maybe he doesn’t want you in his phone so you don’t what is being planned for you.

1 Like

Trust your intuition. If something feels off, it is. My biggest regret is the time I’ve wasted in the past. Looking back, I always knew and I was always right.

6 Likes

There were phone calls texts and even some drug dealing going on behind my back for years. Between my so called best friend , I’m pretty sure they were sleeping together , this is why I have trust issues with everyone i meet and know because she was supposed to be my sons godparent.

A woman’s intuition is always on point!

7 Likes

Could he be surprising you for your birthday with something? Or a surprise party?? If not I wouldn’t trust either one !

1 Like

It depends on how many calls it was

1 Like

When’s your bday. I’ve had bad experiences letting “friends” be friends with my man. This smells fishy to me but I’ve been burned like this before. I called my ex and my ex BFF answered his phone talking shit like uhhh what?

Nope! She is your best friend, not his and if he doesn’t know what to get you for your birthday without a phonecall from her…FUCK HIM OFF

You should know both of them well. They deserve the benefit of the doubt UNLESS you’ve witnessed shady behavior from either of them in the past. Ask for a detailed phone log from your cell phone company. Companies have to keep them by law. Always follow your intuition. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Trust your gut or instincts in my opinion is the worst advice you can give someone that’s already paranoid over something that may not even be true. What’s up with all these unhealthy advice?! Now this woman is going to drive herself nuts playing detective. Since when is 2 grown adults talking such a crime?!!
If your best friend talking to your husband a concern let them know. Communicate that to them. P.s while at please seek professional help. This post screams insecurities, low self esteem

2 Likes

Check the bill. So you can see how many times they have talked or texted each other

9 Likes

Which one don’t you trust?

2 Likes

My fiance calls my best friend all the time about everything …especially advice when it comes to presents for me or parties for me, ect…idc …i love the fact they are best friends as well …its been like that since day one …they’re like brother and sister. He has a best friend that is a girl, i became best friends with her and her husband. Life is easier in relationships when everyone is close and gets along so well! No drama! No secrets!, No stress! No jelousy!

9 Likes

if your birthday is coming up, then most likely is your answer, If your birthday is months & months away, then you know your answer, But then again, just maybe your husband does want to get you something, just because, So relax & just wait & see

3 Likes

Divorce. He won’t let you see his phone? Yep divorce him yesterday ASAP

9 Likes

well maybe your husband did call to ask what you wanted for your birthday but wanted to surprise you

Wait till your birthday and see what’s planned I guess

2 Likes

He may be trying to surprise you for your birthday but doesn’t want you to know

3 Likes

Sooo he wanted to get her opinion on what to get you for your birthday and he doesn’t want you to know what it is. And you are going off the rails jealous :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is your Birthday coming up? maybe they are planing a surprise party? maybe it could be completely innocent. But I would definitely pay real close attention to them mf just incase… if she a Hoe & He got Hoe tendencies Trust ur intuition… Beat both they asses

They could be setting something up for your birthday…

2 Likes

They had 2 different stories and he won’t let u touch his phone!!! I think you already know the answer :running_woman:

2 Likes

Years ago, I set up surprise party for my ex. He kept torturing me about who was calling me… treated me like a cheater… and he ruined the whole surprise… he felt stupid after but that was very stressful to go thru…

2 Likes

Why are you married to someone you don’t trust?

4 Likes

Check the call log, request it from your provider.

4 Likes

People are shady my ex best friend fuxked my ex husband and lied to my face for years

1 Like

Hmmm sounds shady especially bc now he doesn’t want you to look at his phone. I would look at phone records, see exactly how many times he has talked to her, how long and if he keeps doing it. If its only a few times and it stops but now he is being shady with phone

1 Like

Unless this is habit and there is a history of it, I wouldn’t read to much into it. It may be about your birthday. Maybe your BFF didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to tell you and maybe he did call her for ideas to surprise you. Don’t jump to conclusions. If you can’t trust your husband, your marriage is over

1 Like

Hmmmmm when is your birthday

Is your birthday approaching, or is it months away? Is he showing other signs of cheating? Has the friend always been trustworthy? Too many unanswered questions to draw a conclusion.

3 Likes

Ohhh boy. Yea that’s a big ol red flag

IF it was a butt dial when u look on ur account it will show the number , the time the call was made and the duration ….

Who cares? If have trust…if he hasnt cheated before…leave it alone. If i saw my friend’s number in my husband’s phone…i would believe the butt dialing story bc he has never given me reason to think he was cheating. Ive called his friend before to see if they needed anything or could help with water lines,etc. Have to have trust in relationship.

He may be trying to surprise you. I feel like if they were doing something bad behind your back they’d have had their stories together. How long was the call? Was it just one call? All of these are questions to better understand the situation.
If he continues to act weird after your birthday then you have your answer. :woman_shrugging:t4:
If you don’t have a birthday coming up then you have your answer.
If he has ever given you a reason to doubt him, then you probably have your answer.
Do you think your friend would do that?
I mean I might believe my husband would cheat on me but you best believe I KNOW my bestfriend would never.

1 Like

If it’s only recent calls it very well could be he is trying to surprise you for your birthday. I’d see what happens. If the calls have been happening for a while or continue then yeah, there’s a problem.

Friend or not watch her and his ass

If it was just the one or two times, get over it its about your Birthday. Now if its an ongoing thing then that’s a flag. If you have no other inkling of something going on trust him and her. They love you. Happy Birthday.

Idk sounds possible to me. But you don’t trust him for some reason. Has he cheated on you before? Has your friend taken any of your men before? If not 1 call doesn’t mean they are having anything other than a simple discussion about you, especially if you do have a birthday coming up.

2 Likes

You got your answer.
He wasn’t saying cause he wanted me it to be a surprise

1 Like

I mean if your birthday is coming up that could be a possibility? My best friend has called my husband to ask that exact question. And vice versa

3 Likes

I wouldn’t care if my husband called my best friends. I trust my husband and I trust my friends.

If you’re worried - then you have either a husband you don’t trust or friends you don’t trust. Neither is a good thing.

16 Likes

Did you see how long the call was and how many times :eyes:

Access phone records …that will answer most questions

1 Like

He probably wanted to surprise you for your birthday and said he butt dialed her bc he didn’t want to ruin the surprise. Honestly it does seem innocent to me :woman_shrugging:t3:

It depends…
If it was my husband calling my best friend I would have immediately know that he was planning a surprise for me because that is totally his style and I trust him :100: percent… But I don’t know your relationship with your husband or if you have any reasons not to trust him…

This is why you don’t go through each other’s phones…boundaries.

4 Likes

You? Because first it was my husband called my best friend. Then it was my best friend called my husband. Quit trying to get attention.

1 Like

Trust your gut. My best friend would NEVER do this to me and I would never do this to her.

1 Like

My husband calls my best friend all the time… hell I call my husbands best friend… I also call my best friends husband :scream:

1 Like

Maybe i5 was a surprise?

Oh for God sake. Maybe they are planning something special for your birthday? People so quick to judge the worst. Some of ya’ll need to grow up, and ask your spouse, communicate :roll_eyes:, what our World is coming to, immaturity!

3 Likes

Maybe they are planning a surprise

1 Like

My first thought was maybe they are planning something for you.

5 Likes

Maybe he really was asking about your bday gift. I would not care at all if my husband called my best friend. He has I’m sure.
I think you’re reading into it.

2 Likes

I find it weird they have different stories but I don’t find it weird that your partner speaks with your best friend. My best friend in the world has ALSO become best friends with my partner. If she can’t get ahold of me, she’ll call him to pass a message along to me via him and vice versa. In fact the only woman in the world I would trust around my entire family, day or night, alone or with me, is my best friend.

4 Likes

My ex secretly talked to my ex “best friend” for quite a few weeks…then while I was out of state for a family emergency curing 2020 they hooked up. I used reverse psychology to figure that one out. That may not be the same scenario here…but I’d start with your friend…before doing that is there a bday or anniversary coming up? Maybe he’s trying to surprise you and she’s helping. I hope that could be a possibility.

1 Like

My best friend and my husband are literally like brother and sister and have a lot of love and support for each other. Do you not trust either of them because if so you gotta let them know how you feel :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You got to know your spouse well enough so many affairs start innocent

My best friends husband called me when he was planning his proposal, and calls me now anytime he’s planning any type of surprise for her :grin: Further - I always plan surprises with my husband’s best friends.

4 Likes

If it was just one then yea its prob to ask advice for something for you but if it was multiple, we’d have problems

get the phone records from your phone company.

6 Likes

How far away is your birthday? Maybe wait and see if something special happens that they got together to do for you. If it doesn’t, then I’d worry.

1 Like

Pull up your cell phone bill. call history will be on that.

8 Likes

You can also see the call duration time which will show you whether it was just an accidental dial or whether they were on the phone for however long

1 Like

I think you just wanted to snoop around in his phone.
Trust issues?

5 Likes

Your gut instinct never lies . Find out what you can and go from there . Keep it quiet until you have proof . Either proving their innocence or guilt .

1 Like

Why does he have her number . Also look on phone bill u will see if it was one call or not .

3 Likes

Maybe he didn’t want to tell you he was trying surprise you with a good gift. Were there a lot of calls? How long were the calls? Any text messages? You can find out a lot that way and figure out if he just wanted to surprise you or if there may be something for you to be worried about.

8 Likes

If your intuition is telling you they are up to no good, chances are they are indeed up to no good. Always trust your gut feelings

1 Like

They’re both lying, something is up.

5 Likes

The fact he is defensive about it shows it’s not about a bday gift …if it really was a butt dial. He wouldn’t be telling u not to go back on his phone…
Either reason if true he wouldn’t be defensive …