I found out my husband gets coffee daily from topless women: Advice?

Lmfao he’s an idiot. Of course they are flirting, gets them better tips. They don’t give a fuck about him. It’s like guys who think strippers REALLY like them. :joy::joy:
It’s actually a genius business move- they probably make so much money!!
On the subject of your husband though. I’d be more mad he was wasting so much money for multiple coffees each day. .

While I don’t think it’s a big deal, literally no different than a strip club, your feelings are valid. If it bothers you, you have every right to voice that and he should respect it.
Although I think it is odd he goes there everyday and never mentioned it, which says either her knew he shouldn’t be going there or he knew how you’d feel about it. Either way he did what he wanted without any regard for your feelings. I also agree if he goes there daily he knows the girls and likely jokes around with them, which makes it that much worse.

2 Likes

Every now and then would be fine, but when its this often and he is becoming “friendly” with them its disrespectul.

For everyone who says it wouldn’t bother them, maybe it doesn’t until it happens to you.

14 Likes

Getting bit more than coffee???

Scumbag. I feel the same as you. It’s not fucking funny. I think hurtful :broken_heart: and eventually he will want more. They definitely know him by the heart on his coffee

Did you try the coffee though? Maybe it’s delicious :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

I think this is awesome and I want some coffee

I hate men. They just suck.

I say put in an application in there :woman_shrugging::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Just start going out to construction workers on the street and giving them lemonade in a bikini. Payback.

5 Likes

I’d tell him your applying for a job… see how much he likes it then. If it’s harmless and all

3 Likes

I get him gone divorce lawyer here I come

I’m sorry but insecure or not this is disrespectful as fuck. Do men not have any respect for their wives anymore. I’d be really upset.

Yes, you are overreacting.

6 Likes

Oh no that is COMPLETELY unacceptable! I would be so pissed! I would be so hurt. He could get coffee anywhere the whole point of the place is tits. That’s obvious. No respect for you at all.

5 Likes

Over reacting if he comes home to you every night

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care other than that he was trashing all the cups in his car as if he may have been hiding them from you.

2 Likes

Just coffee and boobies . If he’s hiding it or something them yeah maybe . My bf goes to the strip clubs all the time . I like to go to ! I don’t care it’s in human nature. I know who he gonna come home to and where I stand , so it doesn’t bother me unless he was lying or hiding it .

3 Likes

I guess tell him you will be going to a male strip club from now on since it’s no big deal.

6 Likes

It sounds like a funny story until it’s your husband. Hopefully he isn’t taking it any further than just coffee but either way it’s definitely disrespectful to you!

1 Like

I wonder if they do a male version. Id be in there everyday for coffee too… :smirk::smirk:

4 Likes

I’d be more mad he’s paying for coffee daily over the boobs part (that shit adds up fast lol) but every relationship is different. If you’re not okay with it, then he can’t just tell you to get over it. That’s basically like him going to a titty bar which I know plenty of women who wouldn’t be okay if their man was going daily. He never told you and the cups almost sound hidden, so I feel like he knew it would upset you too so the fact he chose to anyways shows how much he considered that

This is something that should be discussed between the two of you. I don’t think you’re overreacting. Everyone has different boundaries in their marriages and you should both know and respect one another’s feelings and boundaries. I will say though I wouldn’t automatically take this to heart. My guy gets hit on on a daily basis but has never given me a reason to not trust him and I’m the one he comes home to. Big hugs love. Talk to your hubby and you two try to work things out. :heart:

Why did I read this as “my husband gets daily advice over coffee from topless girls?” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao yes your over reacting. He’s getting coffee, probably not getting to grab ass or anything, it’s JUST COFFEE

I personally wouldn’t care lol I wanna go too plz :rofl:

1 Like

I mean a couple cups seen here and there would be overreacting. But I mean if you’re literally cleaning out his car full of cups and he’s religiously going there that I think its valid to be upset. I still don’t think its worth freaking out over, its no different than going somewhere like hooters :woman_shrugging:t3:

If there was a coffee place nearby that had shirtless men I found super attractive, I might be a little more frequent patron too. Its not a bad thing to be able to look/visually appreciate as long as both partners are comfortable.

1 Like

You have every right to be upset. If it wasn’t that big of a deal, he would have told you.

4 Likes

Any man is going to downplay what he’s doing especially knowing that you’re upset. You can feel however you want w feel but you need to decide if your husband who’s clearly being led by his man part ia actually cheating or just being a sad horn dog. I mean try talking be figuring out what your want to do in your relationship moving forward.

Yea it’s a thing in some states. I guess they think that because it’s not actually a strip club that because they get coffee with the titties it’s acceptable. Men are horrible.

My favorite coffee joint is a place in Cali that has baristas in lingerie. Drinks are amazing, girls are a plus🥰 definitely overreacting

1 Like

I used to work at one in Washington. There’s tons of couples that would come through and honestly we had more women then men come through. I can say that the hearts or any messages written on the cups don’t mean anything at all! Sometimes we would do that just to make them smile or try to get better tips or get them to come back we would even do it to people we saw for the first time! Although I do think he is in the wrong for hiding it and not validating your feelings

2 Likes

Overacting yes. Sounds to me like you’re insecure. The heart on the cup is a thing they do it’s a novelty. Maybe seek some therapy for yourself first and explore why you are so insecure about this. Then get couples counseling.

2 Likes

Serve him coffee at home topless. No stickers tho. He should have told you but knew how you would react. Men never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Is there a man version of said coffee place? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Your definitely not over reacting hun! who even dos that! He hasn’t came home and said “ there’s topless women serving coffee”

4 Likes

I would apply :smiling_imp: and randomly say oh hey BTW I start my first shift at lady bug espresso this weekend :nail_care:

6 Likes

Are they hiring? I make a good brew

Well i was wondering how you didnt notice the absence of clothing on the workers. It is a drive thru! The hearts are probably their attempt at getting good tips nothing personal likely they dont even know him just smile and fake laugh at his jokes. I would have gotten the gift card and grabbed 2 coffees and take him one. Pull up sipping from the cup.

2 Likes

Woman to woman…yes it is an overreaction. You are entitled to your feelings but from the outside looking in, it’s an exaggeration

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind/care. They have ones who do it in bikinis. He’s still coming home to you. They also have hair places for men that are like that or they dress very pretty where they do everything from hot towels to head message while just getting their hair cut. It’s whatever. Are you finding numbers? They prob do hearts for regulars to make them feel more special. Like starbucks writes names or whatever… I mean if you don’t like then tell him. It’s your relationship . Sometimes you gotta pick your battles. And this is coming from a girl who was cheated on by her now ex husband and he got my best friend pregnant…

2 Likes

No one should tell you how you should feel. I am a man so my view might be different than most but here goes anyway… it’s coffee not a Lapdance but if he knew it would bother you respect would ask what is the difference. It may have started with 1 coffee and maybe it was good? Coffee is disgusting but to each their own. Coffee topless would be super dangerous. Tell him how you feel calmly and see If he goes to a new place. The hearts get him to keep coming they probably work for tips I would not put too much thought into the hearts. Make him coffee topless in the morning before the kids wake up.
Be open with him. The more calm you are the better things should go. If it’s just coffee oh well you can find naked people online all day. Someone posted on this thread even. He loves you he only wants you you are the mother to his children. He’s a guy. I personally would not go but after 21 years I doubt my wife would even be bothered. It’s all about trust too. Ask him to stop going because it hurts you. That should be enough. Your feelings matter no matter what anyone says. No one should tell you how to feel. Good luck

4 Likes

No
Not over reacting what so ever
He isn’t worth your heartbeats goin crazy
Be gone I say

You’re definitely over reacting. Work on your self esteem…

8 Likes

I think none of us can answer that question cuz there are some women ok with that and some aren’t. I wouldn’t ask FB to validate your feelings. Plain and simple, if it bothers you, it bothers you. None of these women can tell you that your feelings are wrong.
But I will say that instead of blowing up, talk to him about it (unless there were already boundaries put in place about other women and he crossed them intentionally)

I personally would feel hurt and upset but I have major insecurities, especially after gaining weight due to birthing 2 of his children.

5 Likes

You are over reacting to this situation. He comes home to you every day and your children, if he starts not coming home, I would worry. Suck it up buttercup.

Just because he’s married doesn’t mean he’s blind or dead…good grief

1 Like

Blowing up probably wasn’t the best way to go about this because that puts anyone on the defensive. I would sit down and calmly speak to him about this and about how you feel. If he still insists that you are over reacting and blows you off…nah. I mean I wouldn’t be ok with legit every day all day long either. Most likely the hearts are because he is a regular that tips really great and as much as he goes. Most women in those type of industries won’t have anything to do with clients. They just flirt for their money and want the guys out of their faces once they get their money. Which is where my…yeah…every day all day with all that money going out is not cool man and if you need that ego boost that much from the women working there…there is a much bigger issue that looks a lot like a huge red flag.

1 Like

Communication is key

1 Like

He obviously knew it would bother you since he had the cups stashed out of sight, so IMO, it’s disrespectful to your relationship. Doing something you know will hurt the other partner, no matter how harmless you may feel it is, is always wrong.

11 Likes

I get drinks from these types of drive thru coffee shops too just because the drinks are so good. the names of the drinks are hilarious too (blowjob, stallion ect…) maybe this is innocent…? have a calm honest talk with him.

1 Like

After looking at their Instagram I’d say no… you aren’t over reacting😳

2 Likes

Valeria Estrella wwjd

1 Like

I would be upset. Like pissed. he knew it would upset you thats why he hid it. It’s selfish and inconsiderate. I’m sure you are insecure (I am too, it’s okay) and he should be more considerate of ur feelings. Everyone saying that you’re overreacting or that the women don’t want ur husband they just want his money are kind of missing the point. You are hurt and upset and instead of ur husband saying “hey, I’ll find somewhere else to get coffee. I’m sorry it upset you. I knew it was wrong. I’m sorry.”, He gaslights you and says ur overreacting. Everyone’s relationships and boundaries are different and HE KNEW he was pushing boundaries in ur relationship, that’s why he hid it. There’s lots of women who are okay with that shit, you aren’t one of them. That’s valid. And so are your feelings and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Uhhh. So where do we find this coffee shop? I’m thinking I need to review the situation before making a judgment… lol.

6 Likes

Where is this located. I want to get a job there. But I would be hurt also and its definitely something you should know he is doing but if he wasn’t hiding the cups so I give him some credit for that. I would at least explain to him it hurt you and why. Maybe suggest going with him to get coffee If he is like sure then he isn’t hiding anything and go get a cup of Joe with him

Girl it’s titties get over it

I would dump his ass🤬 bye bye

Imo you’re overreacting but I can understand why it would make you upset! If I was in your shoes I’d go there too even with my husband but everyone is different.

If it was my situation… I’d be more insulted I didn’t get invited to go with him. Maybe spice things up and make him coffee topless.

‘He’s coming home to you’ as if that’s a good thing :joy: telling ya my husband would be single real fast :rofl:

3 Likes

No you are not overreacting… He can talk to you about it and you as HIS WIFE doesn’t even have to stick stickers over your nipples… You can serve him coffee naked if you want to… Why would he go and look at other women’s breasts when his wife is at home? It might seem minor to others, but your wife should be the only woman you look at and crave… She is the only one you would like to see serving you a cup of coffee naked while the kids are not there…

Don’t let people downplay stuff that in the future could cause major problems…

4 Likes

Find a coffee shop with shirtless men and go for it!! I’m sure he won’t mind :blush:

3 Likes

For me, not an over reaction. I can see going once to see what it was all about, or once with some buddies, but going daily and not telling you would be a no for me.

1 Like

I would not be okay with it but I think it depends on the boundaries you and your husband set for your marriage.

2 Likes

I feel bad for the coffee girls, they probably get their tits burned all the time :coffee:

9 Likes

I had no idea places like this was even legal. Gives me a new business idea! Thanks

2 Likes

Your Overreacting those girls don’t care about him lol no need to worry lol it’s a job to pay their bills… pays way more then minimum wage. It’s not like he’s having sex with them or anything like that. Lots Of men and women go to topless coffee stands

This is a thing? Topless coffee shops?

I personally think you’re overreacting.:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah everyone saying she’s over reacting… :flushed::flushed::flushed: he goes every day. Thats just weird. Like almost an obsession. I wouldnt be with someone like that.

14 Likes

To no surprise it seems most of them are in Washington.

Soo not overreacting. I would be furious.

It’s Bs I would not be happy with my husband if he did

I would be annoyed bc ovbiously the only reason he’s going is because they are half naked. I’m sure they charge a decent amount as well and as far as I know men always complain about women spending to much on coffee like Starbucks lol. I would tell him that you don’t like it and you find it disrespectful that he goes every single day. If he continues to do it then you know he doesn’t give af about your feelings. No one here can tell you your feelings aren’t valid though just because they wouldn’t mind it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. Everyone is different and every relationship is different.

2 Likes

I would tell him that Im glad he likes that coffee shop because I had a job interview for there trmw.

14 Likes

Def not overreacting. I’d be livid.

1 Like

I’ve seen advertising for these on Facebook. Not gonna lie. I want to go check one out. But I’d be pissed if my husband went without me

Over reacting? Oh hell yeah.

Lol my husband won’t even talk about how cute/good looking another girl with me. Or says “idk”. He does it out of respect so mine wouldn’t do that and I’d be slightly aggravated for him not telling me however, I can full see why you are upset!

2 Likes

It would bother me. If it bothers you then you’re not over reacting. He probably wouldn’t like it if rolls were reversed. Talk to him about it! Use “I” statements …good luck

2 Likes

In my world, as long as they look but don’t touch, life is just fine. However, I might be pissed off over the amount he is spending on “Coffee”

5 Likes

I’d say I was getting a job there next and see how he feels, if he wouldn’t like other men looking at you then he shouldn’t be looking at other woman :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

It sounds as though you are more mad at how you found out and that he kept it from you. He crossed a boundary in your marriage and you definitely need to communicate that. It’s about trust and he’s broken that trust by hiding this from you. Your feelings are valid. If this is a no no for you this could be why he was not forthcoming but obviously he didn’t hide it well probably thinking you wouldn’t connect it with type of establishment. I wasn’t aware this was a thing. As far a hearts on the cup and such these ladies are paid to do a service and this is how they make tips. Unless it’s one particular girl he keeps going back to see then he could have other intentions.

4 Likes

If you were aware of him going and you both had discussed it and boundaries were set, it would be a whole different thing. But instead he kept it a secret (Whether it was intentional or not) and went multiple times a day. In my opinion, maybe you should just calmly state how it made you feel, and how it affected you. If he isn’t willing to take that into consideration, he simply doesn’t care about you or your feelings.

1 Like

You must be in Maine or Washington. That’s the only place I know of that has topless coffee shops

What in the world :scream::face_with_spiral_eyes:

It depends on how you are and you’re rules of your relationship. For me… I wouldn’t care. There are shirtless men that run around all the time. Boobs are boobs a chest is a chest.

I wouldn’t care. Shit I’d probably go there myself. Free the titties :rofl:

2 Likes

Overreacting, sligthly.
More than anything, it’s creepy. It’s like a guy that goes to the strip club so often, the dancers know his name. Creepy.
I never cared if my SO went to strip club with his buddies. I don’t have to completely understand the appeal to be okay with it. If he went by himself, that would cause concern.
Your husband isn’t cheating on you, nor is he cultivating REAL relationships with these women. But, again, what he’s doing is creepy. It’s quite possible the women serving him coffee also think this…“Here’s Bill again! How many times has he been here today?”
Your approach to this is everything because it will ultimately determine if he continues going there behind your back, or sees the creepiness.

A lingerie coffee bar, surely that’s a safety hazard, think of the steam an burns :rofl::rofl: I asked my man an he said if he was keeping it a secret then yeah that’s red flags an your not over reacting

3 Likes

Dang I Googled the name of the coffee shop because I thought this had to be a joke but there are several locations that seem to be exclusive to Washington state. Pretty cool idea for a business if you ask me! But not cool of the dude to be sneaky.

I’m assuming you’re in skagit in Washington as I know if that company. No you’re not over reacting. He needs to see your perspective and respect the boundaries especially since it’s not once in a while.

Why do the men get all the fun. Where my coffee with a hot bare chested guy with his :eggplant: print all up in my face so I can smile and drink my coffee and go on about my day.

4 Likes

You can feel how you feel. Esoecially since you know what is accepted and unacceptable in your particular relationship.

1 Like

How would he feel if there was a coffee shop with naked males with only a thong :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Wow just wow :flushed: not in a million years would I think a coffee business would have topless woman serving coffee :flushed: hell no !!!

Not overreacting… He is disrespectful!!!

2 Likes

I would be heated too. I don’t think you are overreacting. Considering he goes everyday it has become a addiction and not to the coffee…

4 Likes