I found out my husband has a dating profile: Advice?

He knows your going nowhere so he cheats your his cleaner and cook nothing more if you dont take a stand you wont be just saying 2 women youll be saying 40 to 50 get out save yourself and your children from this heartless grub

3 Likes

You already know what you need to do. Don’t waste years of your life trying to fix something that isn’t fixable.

3 Likes

You married a man that cheated on you with your bestfriend while pregnant :woozy_face: You’re just here to vent :yawning_face::woman_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

When you go to the store and it gives you the cash back option>… girl push yes and get cash back to add to your secret stash slowly… on your bank account it only appears that you spent however much at whatever store it was and doesn’t show that you really only spent so much then got cash back. It’s obvious you can’t trust him since he cheated on you before with your friend and no telling how many others. Low key start preparing yourself financially especially since you’re a SAHM. If he’s so busy with looking for others he will not notice what you’re doing. But on the positive side at least he kind of tried to talk about it.

8 Likes

Well I always give advice for stuff like this but the women never listen anywho you can leave him while you still have your dignity if not you’re going to be stuck with a cheater

2 Likes

Oh my dear girl. You are going to have to leave unless you’re prepared to deal with his cheating your whole life.

2 Likes

Empty the bank account start ur life over or stay and be a mug.

4 Likes

Hes an abuser. Period.

Leave him. It’ll be hard at first but you’ll be happier for it

He’s gaslighting you. Grow a set and get out. Like you should have done after the first incident. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He needs alone time? Look what he does with the alone time…he cheats.

2 Likes

He needs “alone time” so he cheats? Please don’t let him hurt you too much, you deserve something better.

1 Like

You should have left him when he did it the first time with your best friend. You forgave him but did you forgive her? Once a cheater always cheated. I’m sorry you’re going through this. Get out as fast as you can and get your kids away from someone that can treat their wife and mother to his kids like that. If you have boys I hope they don’t follow in his footsteps and treat their wife like that. You deserve way more respect then he is giving you!!!

1 Like

Lmao time to move on girl

1 Like

Plan your exit. While you’re a SAHM get yourself an education. Get federal loans and maybe even some grants if you have to, and make sure you get yourself some kind of education that is RELEVANT in the current job market and for the foreseeable future (for example, don’t get a communications or crim or art history degree - you’re not going to be able to do much better than someone with a high school diploma with that. Think accounting or nursing or going on to law school.) Then, just put up with the BS. Love and raise your babies, and plan for 5 or 6 years down the road when you can leave all on your own. You would have your time with your kids while they are home, and when you’re done with school yourself they will be school age themselves - and you walk right out that door. Keep your eye on the end game. I say this from experience myself. He’s never going to change, so it’s time for you to think how this situation can best serve you and your kids. You have to shift your thinking from fixing him, and over to fixing your own future.

9 Likes

Get out! :rage:. He will ruin your life. There is always a way out! :rage:

1 Like

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. #hescheatingagain #beentheredonethat

I’m not trying to be rude or mean but honestly I don’t know why you would marry him after he not only cheated but with your best friend, there is clearly no respect there. You’re only stuck if you believe you’re stuck, where there’s a will there’s a way.

1 Like

Time to get your self love back and get your self out

2 Likes

Leave. You deserve better. This happened to me with my ex. I was flipping in labor and he had a woman over that night and then the next day he has ANOTHER woman over. He was having THREE other relationships. I caught him when our 2nd baby was 2 weeks old because he said he was going to a friend’s house to work on her computer and his watch logged his “exercise”

I tried to stay…I tried to make it work and it just kept happening. I was a sahm for 4 years…I left with 100 dollars. He had sold my car when I said I was leaving. I literally had nothing. Fast forward 5 years. I have been promoted twice…I have a huge 1500 Sq foot apartment and my boys have everything they want and need WITHOUT any help from him! Girl, if I can do it…so can you.

6 Likes

Go to a shelter. If you have a kid and your pregnant they will get you an apartment or house within a few weeks, they will help with furniture all sorts of stuff.

Simple…Make a game plan. Copy all important doc ,get birth certificates and any important papers…Then see a lawyer…social services have outlets for this

1 Like

Uhm…… leave him! If he got away with it once he’s going to keep doing it

1 Like

He’s a deadbeat. Don’t let him blame his "mistakes " on you

1 Like

Narcissist most likely.
Start making plans to run, things will never change

3 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater !

2 Likes

Dump the lying, belly crawling jerk…, and kick him to the curb.

2 Likes

Hes a cheater.dump him and move on.

Wtf are wrong with men :joy: Lil dick brains

Oh girl. He did it once and you stayed? Now he’s done it again. Don’t even question it. You deserve better. Move on! I know easier said than done but know your worth and don’t settle for that!

He is a narcissist and will never change …you have only 2 choices stay and accept that he will never be honest or loyal and will always blame you for hurtful crap he does, or you make a plan and leave…do not believe a word he says he will never change!!

3 Likes

Make a plan and when times right and your safe to leave his ass :heart:

2 Likes

Narcissist. Get out. Run.

1 Like

You’ve ignored red flags. You should’ve left when he cheated on you.

I could never stay with someone I couldn’t trust… Sorry, I know that probably doesn’t help.

You both need counceling and don’t take advice from people because you have children, do it right

1 Like

This was my life for a 10 yr marriage. I finally got fed up. Moved across country. Went to nursing school. Been 3 years. I own my own house, car, make twice as much as him and loving my life. Move on and rise above it

8 Likes

Wowww I would be furious

I feel like if you really wanted to get out of situation you would get out of it and not make excuses.

2 Likes

Have an open marriage. You see other people too and stay together. Lots of people do it.

Blaming you when there’s proof and still denying it is why I would be concerned. At that point you can’t trust anything he says and whenever you two have a problem it’s going to be your fault no matter what it was. I’d get out. If you need help I’m sure there is a ton of assistance for people in situations similar wherever you are. Don’t let that be the reason you take the abuse.

Don’t put up with it! Trust me, it will only get worse.

2 Likes

You need to figure out a plan B because YOU NEED TO LEAVE!!

4 Likes

Wow this is my sons dad.
You have to bite the bullet and leave. Even with nothing.
I did it with nothing, it was hard and I wanted to give up. But I’m glad I left.
It won’t change, and it won’t get better. You don’t even know what he does and you don’t know.
I have no family as well. I did it
I’m in a great place in life with my lil family and his dad is struggling with his karma.

Kick HIM out and apply for assistance in the mean time while looking for a job and sitter.

3 Likes

You have already made the decision in that’s its over.now you have to mean it put your foot down.or just take half of everything and take the kids snd find a new beginning.

1 Like

Look up women’s shelters.

1 Like

Went through almost the exact thing. Inbox me if you need!

He won’t change, girl. My kids father cheated on me before, during and after my pregnancy and I felt obligated after my son to stay, but I left him and have never been happier! His loss- he is betraying his children as well as you by compromising his family with his selfish ways. It might seem like you are stuck and can’t move on, But I promise you can and will find someone who deserves you. Best of luck mama and keep your head up for your babies!:heart::pray:

4 Likes

Start hiding money a little at a time without him knowing till u have enough put back to get into ur own place then find a job and a babysitter and leave trust me I’ve been through it and u can do it on ur own it will be hard at first but u will love ur self more and will have a happier life with ur kids

6 Likes

Figure it out and run fast

2 Likes

Would he like it if you did it to him ,no way

Start by opening your own bank account and starting a side hustle to make your own money and get yourself some $$ that is yours… so when you finally decide to leave you can. You obviously arent ready to leave and he had messed with your head enough to make you believe you are incapable of doing so. You can actually kick him out of the house and keep it and make him pay for it and they kids and give you spousal support etc. You should go talk to a lawyer. What he is doing is called psychological and verbal and emotional ABUSE and i think even financial abuse. When you are ready to leave you will find a way. Step on call and see if you can get a free consult with a lawyer look at divorce laws and domestic abuse laws in your state and laws regarding spousal support and child support. As well as domestic abuse restraining orders for him disturbing your peace and disrupting your life.

17 Likes

Leave his stupid ass

I left with nothing , you can do it . It all seems to much now but I promise you’ll flourish and you won’t look back. You deserve better and right now you don’t see that. When you look back you’ll be so happy you left and only regret will be you didn’t leave the first time.
See gp get a mental health treatment plan see a counsellor and move forward ASAP.

4 Likes

Sounds like my ex husband. You are definitely NOT stuck

2 Likes

Mine did the same…after 40 years of marriage. Please sort your finances and leave. Be brave that’s all it takes a little courage. Men like these do not deserve love.

5 Likes

Sorry this is happening to you. Sending good vibes your way.

Tell HIM to leave then.

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I found out my husband has a dating profile: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

You already know it isn’t right your are holding out for your hope of the idea of your relationship to come true. It won’t he knew what he was doing would hurt he just didn’t care. No your not wrong to be angry and no you are not responsible for his bad decisions. Deep down your already know hon you just have to take that deep breath and leap. You can and will make it there is help or there for housing and other things. You can do this, you already are, do it without the added stress of doing it alone while your watch someone only do what they think I’d best for themselves.

5 Likes

Pull out half the money in the bank. Take the car keys and ask him to leave. I don’t know what state you live in so don’t about community property or Alimony. Most lawyers offer a free consultation find out what you are entitled to. Could be half of his retirement, the house the car all of it. Save the screen shots as proof of infidelity. You don’t NEED him, you will find your strength for your children. It won’t be easy but the alternative is a miserable life. Your kids deserve to see a strong self sufficient Mom… YOU CAN DO IT!

20 Likes

Cheating on you not once but several other times and has a dating profile, you can do better. While I know it’s going to be hard, but you can do it. He’s not respecting you and your kids. Blessings to you, I pray everything will work out for you!:pray::heart:

10 Likes

Just think of all the times you didn’t find out. Doesn’t sound like he’s going to change his behavior as long as you forgive him.

4 Likes

Please please listen to all these comments I thought my ex hubby would change…took me 30 years to leave don’t do my mistake thinking the kids need him…no love you can do this go and get legal advice put everything in motion its hard but you are stronger then you think…he needs to realise what he has done wrong kick him out …trust me he will be begging you back…then its your choice if you want to try again

2 Likes

It’s never your fault he cheats! I suffered for years with a man who I knew had a good heart and I could ‘help’ (not a cheater just abusive) but its something they have to do themselves, you cant. You deserve better and so do your children. Dont let them grow up thinking this is acceptable. Its very hard at first but you can do it, you just have to put your mind to it and go. If you do nothing you are telling him that this is OK and he will continue with it.

1 Like

It’s definitely a him issue and not your fault. I was with someone who did the same and I too “got even”, as suspected it didn’t help. We ultimately fell apart after having 4 kids together. I will tell you that getting married and having more kids just makes the situation harder for you. My advice is… DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF HIS KIDS. It’ll only make you more stuck with his abuse. Use your time at home as a SAHM and better yourself while raising your kids. Go back to school, get fit, find a hobby, make a plan. It’ll take a while but you won’t feel as out of control or stuck. Eventually you will get away just focus on the goal of taking care of you and your children.

8 Likes

He will never change. Pack his bags for him. Best decision for you and your children. There is help out there and you are entitled to maintenance and child support.

1 Like

Kick him out and take it all! No one should be cheated on! That just means he was never there to begin with! Get a good man who will treat you the way you should be treated, with love and respect!

19 Likes

You can get help if you decide to leave. Is it worth being in a relationship like this ? Your kids need to know that you deserve to be treated better. Not to mention if you are unemployed you can file for alimony, child support to help get the kids what they need, food stamps, and health care assistance if they are not on his insurance. There are ways you can go to work and assistance to help pay child care. Now of course some of these have income limits for help.

1 Like

How is it your fault? Did you set him up with the first girl or something? Trust me…it wasn’t your fault and you and your children would be better off with out him.

Leave him before you lose anymore of your time or worse any more of yourself and sanity. Don’t let him make you feel like the bad person. You can do it on your own. You’re a wonder woman, don’t settle for a mediocre man.

14 Likes

You’re a sahm the kids get the house and you being the primary care giver you get the house. Also feel free to message me, my husband also cheated on my not to long ago and still going through things. If you need someone to talk to, I’m so sorry you are going through this

9 Likes

Why should you leave? Throw his shit out and wear your crown proud mama :heart: I’m sure you didn’t need a man before you became a mama, you don’t need 1 now. Good luck !

Unless he’s a diaper you can’t change him. My mom always thought she could change my dad and stayed for “the kids” all it did was mess up more than leaving him ever would. Be strong, break the knot and get out there on your own! Jobs are all over right now and the state will help with daycare. You can do this!! Don’t let your doubts stop you!! :+1:t2:

11 Likes

“When I was pregnant with our first child he cheated on me with my best friend…” THAT PART

1 Like

Divorce him immediately. Creating a dating profile is NOT just a “bad decision!” He’s scum.

3 Likes

Please be strong & walk away. You have to believe in yourself and your worth and better the future for yourself and your babies :heart:

1 Like

Girl you deserve better. I’m sure that’s not the first time or the last he’s been on one of those sites. I watched my best friend get cheated on by her “soulmate” for over 10 years. He traveled for work… always said he needed some time for him. Gone for a couple days a week.
He actually just needed time to keep his lives separate.
Highly recommend checking your finances for weird charges, phone bills for consistent numbers and his phone for deleted apps.
Go to apps store and look at his “purchased apps” and it will show everything he’s ever downloaded. Even if it was free.
I’d be has an iPhone, start a new draft for a message on his phone and type in a “.”
A list of contacts/phone numbers that he contacts most frequently will be there in a list from most contacted to least on the suggested list.
If y’all are on the same phone plan, you can get a copy of all his messages Rcvd and sent by going to his phone settings -go to phone and enter your phone number under the options for numbers to send and rcv texts lol

Or just tell him you know he’s a damn lie and take his ass to court. He clearly has respect issues.

1 Like

File for divorce and take everything.

My ex made a pof profile within 3 weeks of me leaving my life to start over with him. What a joke! He only got caught cause he accidently used my credit card to pay :rofl::rofl::rofl: move on adjust that crown and find a real man!

1 Like

Just so we’re clear… if you share a bank account, it’s YOUR money as well… pinch a little bit at a time until you have a nice little egg, and move tf out!!! Go somewhere that you have help if you can.

Leave him. He sounds like an idiot, no offense, and it’s not going to get better if he’s done it before. Idc what anyone says, once they’ve cheated on you before and gotten away with it they WILL do it again. Leave.

Please leave that man. He cheats on you when youre pregnant. He blames you for his actions…please get out now before the kids get older and grow up in a toxic environment. With your best friend ? Maybe we don’t call her that anymore cause best friends don’t do that. I tell every woman on here with posts like these. Get tested who knows what he’ll get into and bring home. You don’t want yourself or your baby infected.

16 Likes

Get your ducks in a row, and get out that toxic ass relationship! It’s gonna be hard and I mean hard…but it’s never easy babygirl I’ve been in your situation and actually went back to work 2 weeks after having my 3rd child. I got on every welfare program that was available to me and got up outta there! Now things are different and I am happy AF. Good luck and don’t settle for less, you AND your kids deserve better!

5 Likes

Make him leave all you need is proof in court for a divorce and you have it all . He should be booted out make him responsible for all bills and housing. You got this i know its hard mama but enough is enough…

7 Likes

If he has done it once he will definitely do again. No excuse

This Young Lady needs help, not being criticized.

I believe cheating is a reflection of unhappiness within themselves. Obviously something is wrong with them if they can’t just come right out and say “I’m not happy” and work on it rather then cheating. I was cheated on in my previous marriage for years and put up with it because of the vows I took. I would take many of those years back if I could. It only makes you doubt yourself. Trust is key. I wouldn’t stick around.

1 Like

Literally was in this exact position for years!!! Yes, years. I stayed, I “got even” which didn’t help the situation. I can say that was forever ago n things have changed so much since. So I’m glad I didn’t leave but the thought is still always there. The words of those msgs will forever haunt me, my advice is to leave if he doesn’t stop! Their not as smart as they think n will get caught if does it again.

1 Like

Get rid of him and just chalk it up to a hard lesson learned.

create one… flirt with him… it’ll be a surprise for him to remember when you meet up.
Then decide if it’s worth it to stay.

3 Likes

He sounds like a narcissist. Start making an exit plan. This appears to be a repeated behavior and you have to seriously decide if you want to be in this exact situation 3, 5, 10 years down the line dealing with the same situation. Things repeat until we learn our lessons. Do some research on books to read to help guide you. Reach out to supportive family and friends. But first off you have to decide if you continue to be the victim of his behaviors. You don’t deserve it and it’s not your fault. There are great men out there who don’t do those things.

Brian is 100% right. Please try to find help

He’s going to keep doing it. My BD was the same way. He never stops. He’s with another woman now & doing the same thing to her. First he would come to me but then I told him not to so he found a new thing & she was crying to me because she thought he was coming over my house. The cycle never ends.

Advice?? Get some gumption

sounds like a narcissist to meeeee! read the book why does he do that itll change your life! start takin that money honey. cashback at every store you go to and buy gift cards. FUCK HIM DUMP HIS ASS

3 Likes

He’s a narcissist. There’s always a way out. Women’s shelter, family, friends. Hell, I’ve been there. I’d be willing to help you if I thought you were serious about leaving him.

Oh lawd. NARCISSIST 101. Should of run when you has a chance. People like this do not change, they don’t even believe they’re wrong. They just say what you want to hear to get out of it for a while. I’m sorry you didn’t leave the first time and he probably convinced you to stay.

Narcissists do not love anyone or anything. You are just their play thing. The thing they control and beat down. That’s why if you try to leave they get angry or fake being sad. The best thing I did was walk away and it was funny to see him crumble :rofl: and whine

2 Likes

My ex husband did the same thing, several times i caught him cheating on me…i know it’s hard but the best thing for you and you kids is to leave now. The sooner it is the happier you’ll become. No sense in staying in a relationship where he is just going to keep doing the same thing over and over no matter how much he says he is sorry, that he is dumb, or says he won’t do it again. Just leave, you will make it through!!! Kicking my ex husband out after going through that for 9 years! It was one of the best decisions I had ever made.