I found out my wife has been lying to me, what do I do?

You need to leave her since she doesn’t want a romantic relationship with you. There’s no need to prolong the situation any longer. Make sure to tell her exactly why you are leaving. DO NOT GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE AT PLAYING YOU. Good luck.

First off I would keep every single piece of evidence you have keep record of it as proof …then I would sit down with her in the home maybe secretly record the conversation just for your own safety in case things go badly and have all of your evidence with you and then depending on her response like if she says she isn’t going to change and wants to split or w.e then go from there or if she wants to work on the relationship either way keep all records bc if you end up going to court getting a divorce she ends up fighting with you whatever you might need all of that I mean it’s easy to just tell people to leave but I mean you might have children you might own the house together there’s alot of things that your going to have to figure out legally so proof is going to be needed just in case …it’s a sad situation and I’m sorry

1 Like

Well if you want to stay with her, gather your evidence first then confront her. You should demand immediate cut-off of her coworker then counseling. If she doesn’t agree to do this, then you need to be prepared to divorce her and let her be free.

You call her on her bullshit and slap her with divorce papers! Why would you want to be with someone who is so obviously stepping out on your marriage and lying to you?!

long past over leave

Why would you wanna stay with someone that clearly doesn’t want to be with you? Let that ho go bro

2 Likes

Conversations are 100 percent key in a relationship

1 Like

It’s a hard one, there’s something wrong in your relationship, so tell her, you are not a rug, so don’t wipe your feet on me, men don’t realise women’s needs they get lonely, if your not there for her, then someone will be, maybe you need to start dating her and bring that loving feeling back, you will fall out of love with each other all the time, and fall in love, all the time. Buy relates relationship book, it might have some helpful tips

She’s already told you she doesn’t want to be in a romantic relationship with you. Which she probably said to not make herself feel too bad about seeing someone else. I think you need to ask yourself do you deserve better? Do you deserve to be with someone who wants to be with you and isn’t lying to you about things?

I would document everything, snap pictures, and/or screenshot conversations. I would let that go on for a bit, and after you have enough evidence, then I would get a lawyer. Your reason for a divorce will be unfaithfulness. That’s just my opinion

4 Likes

Tell her Bueno bye, asta la vista, she is already checking out, don’t let her run all over you, she is showing she no longer respects you or the relationship. Not a good thing.

1 Like

Sounds to me she wants to just be free to do wherever she wants and if that may be the case- she needs to be upfront and honest with you instead of stringing you along.
I’ve been caught in a web before almost quite similar and though I didn’t want the best of both worlds or anything- I just couldn’t bring myself to be the one to hurt someone else. In the long run, I already was. It was childish. It was a hard lesson learned cause in those moments I was a selfish person for enabling so much throughout the years and giving in to make others happy- that I forgot about my own happiness. By the time I was aware of that- it was too late and I was caught in a web.

Being human can really suck sometimes.
I hope she’s open with you and you find the answers you’re looking for.

1 Like

Praying for you…Don’t be a door mat for you have feelings too

3 Likes

Get an attorney draw up the papers put a letter with them saying flat out that if she doesn’t want your relationship …

3 Likes

Sounds to me like your in a Dead end relationship with a Liar and a cheater, I would call her out on her Bullshit, just saying, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Ummm what?
She should have thought about “not being tied down” before she decided to get married.
Trust is a huge part of marriage. If i cant trust you…bubye!

5 Likes

Time to cut your losses

3 Likes

Honey she’s cheating on you !! Your her husband !! It’s not right !! Gather your info get your affairs in order because I can bet you that’s what she’s doing thinking you’ll never be the wiser !! You deserve better !!

4 Likes

Tammy is right. The same thing happened to me!

1 Like

If she told you she doesn’t want to be in a romantic relationship with you listen.

Don’t let it keep going and get worse or let her grow comfortable with this behavior and disrespect to your marriage. Call her out.

2 Likes

Does this other man know she’s married? Maybe find a way to talk to him without her knowing. If he isn’t aware that she’s married this is what you do. Set up a time that he takes her out. Then you ‘just happen’ to be at the same place. You both confront her, hand her divorce papers & you both walk out together. Go get a drink or whatever to celebrate that the cheating B is out of both of your lives. Leave her alone & stranded. Change the locks on your house. If you want to be nice pack her stuff & leave it on your porch. Just ‘be gone’ for a few days so she can’t contact you. Let her sit in own shame. A cheater is never going to stop cheating. If you stay in this relationship you’re just allowing yourself to be used.

2 Likes

Perhaps there is more to the issue: conversation is great start❣️

She doesn’t wanna be with you anymore move on. She is cheating on you…

Gather your evidence and get a divorce attorney. She is blatantly disrespecting you and lying to your face. It cant possibly get any better from here.

If she wants to be free… let her. Move out, leave… and be free, too…

1 Like

If you don’t have trust, you don’t have a relationship! Said she didn’t want a romantic relationship with you or anyone else but she’s your wife? If you have proof, draw up divorce papers and leave! I’ve never known a person to just cheat once!

She’s your wife. Divorce her. Regardless of what she really wants she’s already said she doesn’t want to be with you. Take this as your chance to get out before it gets worse or ends in some kind of domestic situation. You don’t need to tolerate her bad behavior anymore than she would need to tolerate yours.

Get a divorce you are being a fool

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Sadly you need to confront her. You cannot allow yourself to live this way, you deserve much much better!! Time to find a woman who wants you and only you. :heart:

Sounds like your wife pretty much left the marriage emotionally. She may not be able to tell you clearly she wants out but the lying part made it very clear. Time to move on and out of there.

Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional; The worst has already happened as what you feared (lying, cheating, distance, humiliation) but no need to stick around that or try to change what has already happened. Be on your own for a while, the best will sure come to you, you sound like a great kind hearted person… see you deserve better.

3 Likes

She’s cheating on you.

What does your individual therapist say? I would probably be separating my finances and locking down the things I don’t want to lose in the divorce by now.

3 Likes

Ok so…This is pretty much a No Brainer to Know it’s over🙋

1 Like

How shitty of her. I’m so sorry.
If she’s been transparent in saying she no longer wanting a relationship (with you or anybody else) then I really do recommend you two part ways.
You deserve a partner who wants what you want and she deserves the freedom she’s craving. It may serve you well to consult a divorce attorney though to see what your financial rights are since she’s been seeing other people while still legally married.

I really am sorry. I wish you quick healing.

Call Her Out On Her Lies and Move On to Better Things In Life. Seriously?!

3 Likes

She’s “Cucked” your ass…

She’s your wife. Confront her and leave

before leaving her, hire a private investigator, get proof that she is cheating & then get a lawyer & leave

3 Likes

Can’t hurt to talk with her, confront her, pack either your bags or hers and leave! ( run)

Q: So… how much of your marriage ISN’T based on lies?
You should be having a very long, detailed talk with her. Seek counseling for yourself. Ultimately, want better for yourself. Best of luck.

It looks like she has exposed herself to someone else. LOL.

If you have to ask you know the answer ,protect your finances , let her know that you know she’s a liar and move on. You deserve better .

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Your wife is gone emotionally. Once she is gone emotionally her body will follow… sometimes we wanna hold on but, someone who can do this to you doesn’t love you :broken_heart:

1 Like

Shes cheating, get out now.

Please know that you’re worth more than to be treated like this . You will never trust someone that lies and there’s no basis for a relationship when there is no trust .

1 Like

At this point, as a man with self dignity and self love, you need to set boundaries and put your foot down. Walk away and let her go. You clearly cannot expect her to be fully committed/devoted to you, it really seems as if she’s not even “Wifey” type. Any woman that loves their husband will not act in such ways. She doesn’t love you… and doesn’t respect you. You deserve better. So sorry you are in such a situation. Women need to do better just as much as men do. Men deserve better just as much as women do. Women need to be held accountable the same way men do.

3 Likes

Leave her now it’s not a healthy relationship you deserve better

2 Likes

Dude…she’s done with you move in find better. No one deserves to be treated like that and lied to especially by a significant other

3 Likes

Go behind her back , protect yourself ! Get a lawyer and he’ll do the work ! Then serve her. I know it’s easier said then done but you deserve to be happy , and not to be with someone who clearly don’t appreciate you.

3 Likes

Leave and move on lovey . You can never trust a liar.And she hasn’t even got the guts to tell you straight .

1 Like

that trust is broken—time to go!

1 Like

Guess divorce time she wants to move on

1 Like

Respect yourself and file for divorce. She’s lying to you and more likely than not, cheating on you.

2 Likes

Get your ducks in a row first then hit her with it. Esp your finances

2 Likes

Unfortunately you cant trust liars unless you accept being deceived

1 Like

Expose her then get the hell out of there

2 Likes

It’s clear that she doesn’t want to be with you and as much as that hurts, it’s a blessing.  if she was really done with you and wasn’t playing you, she would be telling the truth but it seems like she wants her cake and to eat it too so you need to cut ties.  it genuinely seems like she’s keeping you as a back up option in case this doesn’t work out how she thinks it could.

2 Likes

You know she’s been lying to you over and over again but you want to be able to trust her? How can you?

It’s time to leave. Get a lawyer before you let o. You know. Surprise her with papers.

Having someone like you was not just a great motivation but also put in the best to get the work so honestly deserve nothing but appreciate thanks for the work Veronika
@Redirecting...

No trust there’s nothing left… Believe me I tried to make mine work after trust was broken and it’s harder then hell to continue a relationship like that… Get out now before u hurt yourself more

No u remember ur worth and show her the door or u leave and find somebody that will treat u right.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Respect yourself enough to be with someone who respects you.

2 Likes

Move on especially if she can’t be straight with you. You deserve better.

Expose her and divorce her.

2 Likes

You call her out & move on.
I’m curious why you want to stay with someone who doesn’t respect you???

So your WIFE doesn’t want you romantically? Red flag… confront her… look, after you know shes lying to you and sneaking around, you know in your heart whats up… you may want to stay with her, but she doesn’t want to stay with you, which is a hard pill to swallow but a necessary one to prevent further heartbreak in you… no one deserves to be played with like that… please do your heart a favor and leave, she obviously isn’t in a place in her life that she cares about how you feel and will be affected by her stepping out… marriage shouldn’t be like that…

3 Likes

Take charge of your life. Right now she’s calling the shots. Get out of the rut and start a new and better life. That is, if that’s what you want.

It’s a shame, but for your own sanity and self-respect, move on.

Shes lying…kick her to the curb…

Throw the whole wife away

No u pack your shit and hit the door plain and simple

Time to see a lawyer to protect your assets.

2 Likes

Be Done! you deserve better

File the papers and tell her you know everything when she’s served with them, it’s not only the woman who can get alimony :woman_shrugging:t2:

The relationship is over, she is just too cowardly to end it. Leave.

1 Like

Leave…how many more hints do u need? She literally said she doesn’t want to b in a relationship…take the red flags n go before she gets u for everything you got besides your sanity! Theres someone for everyone n she’s not yours! If you have to ask you already know the answer!

Ha ha. No you can’t trust her. I have an ex daughter-in-law just like her. She’s going on her 4th husband. Lol.

You two are married but she doesn’t want a romantic relationship? Co-worker guy or not, time ti leave. You deserve better.

Well if she doesn’t want to be Ina relationship then are u really in a relationship. I think that ship has already sailed time to move out and find a new one.

1 Like

Get proof of her cheating and get a lawyer asap. Screw her

I’m telling you right now she’s going to leave you. It’s just a matter of when. Take control. Go talk to a divorce lawyer and see what they say.

Your married… but she doesn’t want a romantic relationship…wtf?? That’s all a red flag. Don’t hurt yourself anymore trying to stay or waiting for her to be honest

Call a lawyer, then call her out and kick her to the curb!

God almighteyesy who opened my to come across your platfo debt free, @Redirecting...

She won’t admit it so if you’re waiting for that it will be forever wait also torture for you. If your state honors adulatory then get evidence first. Then divorce. If not then just know that it’s over and you deserve to be with someone you can trust. Still get divorced.

2 Likes

You need to take control of the situation. It’s only a matter of time until she leaves you. Get yourself together and get a lawyer

3 Likes

Nah, I’m sorry to say, your marriage is over. She decided that when she started lying and telling you she doesn’t want a romantic relationship. Don’t let her string you along, because she is and will continue to… Right to the divorce lawyer to clean you out.
Once trust is broken to that extreme, very rarely can it be earned back. Chances are, you’ll always have those “what if scenerios” playing in the back of your mind. You are worth more and deserve better than lies and betrayal.

Are you sad once the trust is gone you might as well pack it in cuz you’ll always be wondering

1 Like

Oh for heavens sake if she’s lying about that the what else will she lie about through your relationship no no no

1 Like

no leave shes lying to you and out with others. tied down is hugely different in a marriage, your married.

Leave, because if it were you she would probably leave you. I will say from experience, once there is lying and cheating, trust is nearly impossible to get back. And without trust you really don’t have anything.

Get out. She told you what she wants and it isn’t you. Find someone who’s worth being in a relationship.

If you want to save your marriage, confront her now. Before it becomes irreparable. People are to fast to throw marriage away anymore. That’s why divorce is so high now days. Our grandparents worked on their marriages. That’s why divorce is so low in their generation.put God in it and work on it before throwing it away.

She’ll expose this all on her own. Be ready. Talk to an attorney.

2 Likes

Run! Get out as soon as possible!

Leave b4 it hurts u more

I think you should leave