I found tiny panties in my house, my husband denies any wrongdoing

On the off chance do u use the Laundromat?

1 Like

It sounds like heā€™s gaslighting you.
And even though you found personal belongings that donā€™t belong to you, youā€™re second guessing yourself because of the gaslighting.
You are your own person, you have your suspicions for a valid reason, donā€™t let him manipulate you.

11 Likes

Teenage boys or girls, do you have kids

2 Likes

He wont give answers go get men undies he donā€™t put on different size play his gameā€¦or maybe heā€™s cross dresserā€¦:joy:but really I hope for your sake heā€™s not cheatingā€¦keep them for evidence u may need them later if yall divorce or whateverā€¦prayers for you try not over think it could me something u forgot bout or family member who knowsā€¦prayers dear

1 Like

Do not let that man manipulate you!

1 Like

Maybe he trying findout if u jealous or notā€¦dress up sexy go out with friends ā€¦play his game play it wellā€¦

5 Likes

:flushed: you are asking if youā€™re overreacting?? Seriously? Umm NO! Iā€™d have said lets try handcuffing acting all sexy cuff him up to the bed( satire) and immediately would go straight for his phone. His reaction will tell you everything and everything is probably in his cell phone. I probably would call ā€œmiss 15ā€ tell her to get your sloppy seconds :woman_shrugging:t2: . Iā€™d also keep all the proof for divorce proceedings. Heā€™s trash!

They didnā€™t walk into your house all by themselves lol answer is obvious

7 Likes

Definitely sounds like heā€™s gaslighting you. Somehow he turned it around on you, and now youā€™re in the dog house for asking. You have every right to ask questions. What heā€™s done is try to take the attention off him and make you out to be the bad person whoā€™s ā€œtrying to start a fight.ā€

8 Likes

Throw it in his face n get the fuck outta there, If they aint yours then theres a story you arent being told!

Did any of your friends or family stay over recently? I only ask because my mom accidentally left socks (that didnā€™t look like something sheā€™d wear) in my living roomā€¦ I almost flipped shit but luckily found out they were hers before I jumped to any conclusions

Odd ball .
If they arent used maybe he bought them for you as a surprise but then realized they werenā€™t your size ? The sizes are pretty close to yours .
Like mostly everyone else has asked ( if they are used ) have you been to a laundromat lately?

Flick the panties, socks, and shorts at his face. Ask him if it rings a bell. Pack your stuff or his and get gone.

8 Likes

No he knows you caught him so that is why he is lying

5 Likes

Buy a camera they are cheap :sunglasses:

8 Likes

NoBo is Walmart brand :rofl: if you donā€™t use a laundromat, RUN girl

1 Like

You are literally holding the proof babe. If it didnā€™t come from some hussy then how did they end up in your home? Did you recently have a friend over? If the answer is no then you know the truth. Then you need to decide what you want and what you are willing to deal with. He will never be honest because he had the chance to be and wasnā€™t. Now you need to make a decision.

He canā€™t even give a yes or no answer. Deflected. Heā€™s def cheating

4 Likes

If yā€™all have no kidā€™s friends that could have left them then yeah heā€™s cheating.

Heā€™s overreacting cos heā€™s guiltyā€¦ .finito :joy:

3 Likes

I am no expert but that sounds like heā€™s been laying some other bird in your bed. One of you needs to leave.

1 Like

will they fit him ? :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Not me laughing about how the other lady just walked out with just a shirt and shoes :joy::joy::joy: ā€œget out, my wifeā€™s coming!ā€ Running out literally butt naked :grin::joy:

Heā€™s gaslighting you!

2 Likes

You found the evidence, how did you overreact? lol

1 Like

Yes he is cheating. We always have the fact that we didnā€™t see it with our very own eyes to keep us from believing but the truth is that he is cheating on you and those are her clothes. There is no other explanation. And he is now not speaking to you bc he is angry you know. This is NOT a good situation. Whether u leave him now or lie to yourself and stayā€¦this marriage is over. It will not last. Period.

3 Likes

Heā€™s clearly lying and trying to flip it on you.

5 Likes

Sorry but think u got ur answer as he is trying to turn it around on uā€¦ n nearly cheating bcoz he doesnā€™t want to talk to u now bcoz his guilt has set in n knows tht looking u in the face n eyes makes him fold coz he knows he has done wrong

1 Like

Did the person who left them leave naked? Why did they leave their clothes behind?

5 Likes

Where thereā€™s smoke thereā€™s ALWAYS a fire. You have seen the smoke with your own eyes. Divorce him.

3 Likes

Should have asked him if he has a new job as a drag Queen.

3 Likes

He is cheating on you sorry to say, it wonā€™t take much effort to uncover it, you probably feel the most hurt because this woman is petite and itā€™s making it so much worse due to your insecurities. Or maybe he isnā€™t cheating, maybe heā€™s got a weird fettish for dirty undies and feet he could be purchasing these items. You will figure it out :pray::heart:

He doesnā€™t want to speak to you tells it all!!

You should just quietly throw them away of course! Upset a poor good man!

Comon, really hope you not serious !!

Iā€™m so sorry girlā€¦ that man doesnā€™t deserve you if he cant even be loyal or at least acknowledge what you found. Best wishes to you. :heart:

So you are supposed to just make believe you didnā€™t find anything??? Brush it under the rug as if nothing happened? Now, if youā€™re willing to share your man with some other bitch then yeah sure throw that shit away quickly and go play the part. Sis, he is absolutely cheating and no you did not over react, donā€™t let him make you think youā€™re crazy or something, youā€™re absolutely not!!!

He def cheated and I say this because the very same line was said to me. Stg and o ended up finding out he was indeed cheating.

Different people. Size 15 shorts is a different person from size 7 underwear. Best of luck to you :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Maybe theyā€™re hisšŸ¤· I mean how big is he? Iā€™d have him try them on!

3 Likes

His reaction is proof you were right

Only ask the question, if youā€™re ready for the consequences, otherwise, dont,

1 Like

Girl you know the answer! And Iā€™m sorry, dear! My heart hurts for you! But you know when something is up and his reaction definitely is the cherry on top! You know that stuff is not yours, itā€™s time to stop getting him to talk to you, but just get him to sign those papers!!!

3 Likes

I meanā€¦you really didnā€™t have to describe what you wear and what she wears. It doesnā€™t matter the size. If you find panties that arenā€™t yours you know they arenā€™t yours. Period. How else would some other chicks clothes get in your house? Iā€™m not asking him anything. Iā€™m telling him I found his girlfriendā€™s clothes and weā€™re done. Whatā€™s there to talk about?

7 Likes

Nope. Heā€™s totally trying to flip the script. Donā€™t let him. Heā€™s not the one that found another mans clothes in his house now is he?! How would he feel if he wasā€¦.

1 Like

I was told ā€œno stupid, those ARE your underwear.ā€ Like no. They arenā€™t. I know all my underwear, and these ainā€™t it.

Assuming no children? Do you have any friends in those sizes? Is it possible they were left? Iā€™d exhaust all options but definitely consider the fact it might turn out the way youā€™re hoping it doesnā€™t :pensive:

1 Like

Sounds like he wanted you to find them . Kick him where it counts. :joy:

How can people be this stupid? :roll_eyes: if thereā€™s no logical explanation then OBVIOUSLY heā€™s cheating.

4 Likes

Who the F forgets the entire bottom half of their outfit at someoneā€™s house?!?! šŸ¤¦

5 Likes

When someone says ā€œI donā€™t have time to cheat on youā€œ then they did. Because thatā€™s not what someone would say if they love you.

2 Likes

Girl put on your best smile say honey Iā€™m wrong and hide cameras caught his ass in the act and throw down the evidence then divorce his ass!

The fact that he is instantly turning it around and making it seem to be you is a huge red flag and guilt to me!

7 Likes

When someone gas lights you and goes on that type of DEFENCE they are def cheating. Even if u canā€™t prove it, Burn those items in front of him while u chant in tongues and sprinkle it on his side of the bed. Hell think twice about fking around again.

15 Likes

Um sonyou have teenage sons because they will ise your bed. Know from experience

Do you go to the laundry matt? Do your kids have any teenage friends? Have you had any female friends or relatives stay at your house in the last few monthā€™s?

2 Likes

You dont ask ,you bring the blatent evidence slap his face with the other womanā€™s undies and say ā€¦ I know youā€™ve been fucking someone else ā€¦ never ever ask if they have ! You already know he has

He obviously cheatedā€¦. and You donā€™t want to see it.

7 Likes

You have to be detective conan

1 Like

He did it, and he wanted you to find it, and wants to argue about it too. He likes the idea of hurting you but having you stay anyway.

8 Likes

I would have choke his ass with them soaks

Without judging, Ask him if he likes to wear womens undies. If you donā€™t use a laundry mat or have kids with gfs then I would say heā€™s cheated and is gaslighting you cause heā€™s guilty somewhere

4 Likes

Ask him? Girl he would be asking me to let up off his throat ā€¦asking me to breath :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:ā€¦ donā€™t let that boy go that easy cmon sis :clap:t3:

9 Likes

Your being gaslighted ! the answer is clear. Iā€™d leave :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

13 Likes

If he is cheating on you kick himout

This is a joke right?

3 Likes

You should leave . Thatā€™s gaslighting.

1 Like

He cheated on you with a girl that wears VS socks but Walmart panties? Wow.

24 Likes

If you donā€™t have kids with gfs, donā€™t go to the laundry mat, then your answer is either heā€™s cheating an gaslighting/manipulating you, or heā€™s wearing them himself. As well as still gaslighting and being manipulative.

8 Likes

I think his reaction is a clear sign of guilt. If he wasnā€™t guilty then he would of been way more supportive and not put it on you the way he has. Plz run and fast.

5 Likes

So the girl left with no shorts or panties on :peach::grimacing::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I find this funny :rofl::joy_cat::sweat_smile:

My ex had clothes from another women at the house I threw that shit in the snow including something very expensive and poured water on it so it would freeze and he had to go outside and get it all up before his family showed up for a holiday :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is obviously cheating on you what would be my first guess. You see if it were me I wouldnā€™t wait around his lame butt excuses Iā€™d be making plans to either kick him out or moving out myself. Nothing else needs to be said.

Him gaslighting you and then giving you the silent treatment is your answer loveā€¦Always trust your gut and you have the evidence. I wouldnā€™t even put the effort into fighting with someone who does these things because theyā€™ll somehow find a way to blame you. I would just pack his things and kick him out and tell him he knows exactly what the reason is and leave it at that

8 Likes

His cheating. His 100% had a women in your house and she probably left them on purpose for you to find.

7 Likes

If he is cheating sheā€™s gotta be really young (not trying to hurt your feelings) it just screams like late high-school/early college attire. Do you have a babysitter or perhaps a niece that comes over? Definitely all very sus.

1 Like

Baybe, whatchu really asking? You know damn good and well that man is cheating. Heā€™s most likely a narcissist because he sure has all the gaslights on! What you allow is what will continue, periodT. All these clothes aside, you already know what you know but either way who da hell got time to be giving their everything to a BOY they donā€™t trust? Not you baybe :clap:t3: pick your crown up off dat floor and be the queen you is meant to be! Your prince cannot get to you with this clown taking up your damn time. Stressing your big beautiful self out, making you all sus and insecure- all hell nah. This ainā€™t it sis

thereā€™s a lot to unpack here but letā€™s just throw away the whole suitcase

This relationship sounds exhausting

ā€œYou only say stuff like this when things are good.ā€ Thatā€™s gaslighting. Heā€™s making you think you cause the problems. Ignoring you is punishment/control for asking questions. Both are emotional abuse. You need to run, file for divorce. Itā€™s only going to get worse. Obviously heā€™s cheating. If there was a logical explanation for the clothing to be in your house youā€™d know it.

14 Likes

Yeah heā€™s definitely lying. Thatā€™s gaslighting to the max the way heā€™s trying to turn it all around on you. If you want to stay ignorant to what heā€™s doing then yeah just drop it. But if you want an honest loving relationship obviously you were right to confront him. Something like this would absolutely devastate me. Idk how some of you ladies deal with this cheating behavior. I would tell him if he doesnā€™t want to be honest then find the door. When heā€™s ready to tell you the truth tell him he can come home and talk and if you feel you want to you can try to work it out, or not. Until then you need to be the one that doesnā€™t want to talk to him. Iā€™m telling you he has to know you will not put up with anything like this and that there is clear consequences. Or else he will keep doing it because he knows he can. Even if you would still stay with him after he cheated you need to let him think you wonā€™t. If he really loves you and wants to be with you then he will fess up after you kick him out and be actually scared of losing you. If you donā€™t do something now heā€™s going to think he can keep getting away with it and stomp all over you. I mean it sounds like he had another women in your house, in your marital bed. Thatā€™s the worst most deceitful thing a man could ever do. I would never tolerate any nasty shit like that.

She left them there on purpose .

13 Likes

Lena Flynn heā€™s totally wearing the undies himself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What nonsense are you asking, if you should have just thrown the stuff away and not say anything? You know to yourself THEY ARE NOT YOURS, so why wouldnā€™t you ask a flipping question. Heā€™s obviously cheating on you, or do you prefer to just ignore and turn a blind eye ??

5 Likes

Laundry mat? Teenage son? Friend that forgot her clothes? Is he ever home without you for periods of time?

3 Likes

Strange things happen. I had a random pair of panties show up in MY laundry basketā€¦ from my dryerā€¦ they were a friendā€™s

Cheating for sure. Leave his sorry butt

Like how else would they have got there? And now he dont wanna talk about it? Me? I would have packed my shit while he was at work :smirk::sweat_smile: but Iā€™m dramatic

Girl get yourself check just in casešŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø canā€™t trust no one theses daysā€¦ this gen is nasty and normalize being a hoe and fckboysā€¦ loyalty and trust is hard to come by now days.

4 Likes

I would have just laid them out on the chair and said call your girlfriend and tell her she left half her outfit here. Then I would have walked out of the room.

3 Likes

I say keep those items as evidence and start getting paperwork in order. Document everything, especially when he is gone longer than normal or any other signs. Then divorce him. If you can show proof of infidelity, you can separate from him a bit easier

Open your eyeā€™s. If you have to ask. You already know the answer.

You have to catch him before you accuse adulterer, ifā€¦you want a divorce.
Once a cheater. Always a cheater.

Seriously. They donā€™t change. Ever.

Well they didnt just walk in there themselves. Somebody left them. Ive heard women will do that so the gf/wife eventually finds them :woman_shrugging:. Youā€™re not wrong for asking and he is defensive bc hes cheating most likely. Donā€™t let this go.

1 Like

Leave himā€¦ Or cheat too

1 Like

Okay everyone says get out now but you honestly donā€™t know where they came from. I worry about all these women who donā€™t trust their husband. I have found random clothes but it was usually from the laundry mat. Your husband literally couldā€™ve done nothing wrong and you just accused him of cheating.

Cameras girllll CAMERAS!!..put the app on your phone ā€¦and go catch tht MF ā€¦shit aint addin up rightā€¦when u catch him ā€¦divorce ā€¦dont eat away at yourself wondering ā€¦YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGHā€¦you r not the problem at all ā€¦i bet he told her ā€¦(.damn we gotta do it at your place now)

Have you had friends or family over lately? Any particularly thin family members??

1 Like

Different sizes is odd to me. Size 15 shorts but 7 unders?

4 Likes

He is %100 gaslighting you. Do NOT let him turn this around. You DID NOT over react.

3 Likes

Did you show him the clothes and ask who they belong to? Have you had any friends over that wear that size? Do you do clothes at a laundry mat? Do you have kids? Maybe one of their friends or GFs?

Silly question but do you go to the laundry mat? Maybe they ended up in your clothes ?

2 Likes

Throw an apron and tongs at him cus heā€™s gaslighting you

2 Likes