I found tiny panties in my house, my husband denies any wrongdoing

If things are going good, why would you have to ask? Something is wrong. You should investigate.

Has a friend stayed over?

Where exactly did you find these items ??? And usually when they act that way like donā€™t talk me ā€¦ more then likely they are guilty

2 Likes

Girl leave you deserve better then that trash

Donā€™t let him manipulate you like that you know damn well what happen

Wthā€¦
Nah -Ah!
Where did those clothes come from PERIOD!!! Wtf???

1 Like

He is gaslighting youā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if he did cheat was she wearing no socks or pants when she left seems pretty random

1 Like

Sis, go through his phone while heā€™s asleep. Youā€™re too grown to play that game, if heā€™s cheating ( and thatā€™s a deal breaker to you) have him pack his shit.

The fact that he chose to gaslight you, is a :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:. Iā€™d maybe look into who has stayed over in the past or ask around your family/friends! You have every right to ask. It made you uncomfortable to find these items, so you brought it to the attention of your life partner.

2 Likes

I mean where else would they have came from.

5 Likes

I can guarantee if he found mens shorts, boxers and socks, he would fucking flip his shit so ya youā€™re good

Do you share a laundry room with someone? If not, and you donā€™t have a teen or college aged child. Where would they realistically come from??? Heā€™s lying

4 Likes

I take it you donā€™t have a son

1 Like

He is gaslighting you and to get so defensive said it all.If your gut instinct is telling you something is not right trust it.Once a cheater always a cheater.

7 Likes

I feel like isnā€™t serious ā€¦. But if it is, girl cmon. Get the hell out of there. But then again, what did she wear home ?! Regardless. Run away

I wanna know how size 7 is tiny panties

6 Likes

Yum yea he is cheating. You are not over reacting at all I would have asked too

2 Likes

Nah. Iā€™d change the locks until he came clean. Even his boy used yalls house, just spill it.

Put a menā€™s underwear thatā€™s not his size and tell him you donā€™t know anything about them

15 Likes

Leave him he cheated

1 Like

Put up a hidden camera. He clearly has no issue bringing her there.

15 Likes

ā€¦ where else would they have come fromā€¦ come on, use your headā€‹:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Maybe heā€™s wearing THEM

5 Likes

No boundaries is walmart brand underwear, so if hes cheating, itā€™s with some trash that buys her underwear from walmart.

Did you or he have a sister over for some reason? If not, those clothes did not just appear in your house.

2 Likes

Is he a cross dresser. Could they be his ?

2 Likes

Honey if you donā€™t have any grown daughters and you donā€™t fit those clothes you need to look at the big picture Iā€™m sure youā€™re a bright girl

11 Likes

Do you guys have sex regularly ? If not thatā€™s probably why the relationship is going good because he is getting sex somewhere else :man_shrugging:

Guys will deny it til they die even with proof right in their face. If they arenā€™t yours and they arenā€™t his, then theyā€™re somebodyā€™s that was naked in your house. Donā€™t let him lie to you. Itā€™s been good times bc heā€™s been having ā€œa good timeā€.

You already know the answer

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ what a prick! Heā€™s definitely cheating, clothing doesnā€™t just ā€œappearā€ā€¦ unless he is dressing up when you arenā€™t around, Iā€™d call that a definite cheater.

How is this even a questionā€¦tell him to pack his shit

So this person is naked somewhere?

8 Likes

Check under the bed!

1 Like

Well if you have no teenage girls in your home then itā€™s obvious. Sorry hunnyā€¦that sucks

4 Likes

What did the chic leave your house naked ? What size is your husband

2 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

Run girl. Donā€™t let him disrespect you

1 Like

That would not have went that way at all if true

Sounds like you have a man/child.
They Never Grow Up. You need a Real Man. Take back your power, you got this.

Do you have children? Could one of your kids friends leave them.
If not, you know the answer.

3 Likes

Heā€™s got a side chick thatā€™s been in your house. She wanted you to know about her thatā€™s why she left her stuff there. I thought a guy I was dating had a girlfriend but had no proof so I threw my socks under his bed and car and I put some tampons in his car with a hair tie. He did have a girlfriend.

Throw him and the stuff away and forget about it

5 Likes

Keep an eye on him, without saying anything. These things have a way of coming out

4 Likes

Listen i had an ex sleep with a woman in the houseā€¦while I was asleep in the house!! I woke up and saw her handbag on the table and they were in a different room.

13 Likes

Not that it matters, but Iā€™m just curiousā€¦ā€¦WHERE did you find the assortment of clothing? In the bed? Under the bed? Couch cushions? His laundry??
He doesnā€™t want you speaking to him? Honey, donā€™t give him the satisfaction of getting something he wants!! Talk to him. All day. All night. Donā€™tt ask him things. TELL him things. Donā€™t expect a response. But thatā€™s not important. Apparently his words are lies anyway.

12 Likes

thatā€™s a hell no gotta go

1 Like

Yeah. No. Leave his nasty ass.

Heā€™s cheating babe. Leave him

2 Likes

Maybe hes wearing them

5 Likes

Do u have kids with friends ?The shit didnā€™t just magically appear :woman_shrugging: I would put a video camera on the door or in house without him knowing or come home early one day u will catch him or ask randomly to see his phone

Hunny you need to throw him out

Any chance hes a cross dresser? My x had a much better wardrobe then mine. Lol

2 Likes

The proof is all there hunā€¦run

Maybe his wearing them. I still havenā€™t come to terms with it. But my partner wears female knickers and stuff.

I was the one that ignored those things. Even found condoms when things where going great so I thought. Then came the prepaid extra cell and blah blah blah. Not sure what she left in if she left her shorts but I bet it was something of his. Throw him out with her stinking ass underwear! Lol.

Nah, I would of caused a fucking scene lmaooo you didnā€™t over react at all! You had every right to question him

Girl same thing happened to me. I went on a trip to my families house, out of town, for Thanksgiving. He couldnā€™t come because of work. Came home and found a size XS hoodie turned inside out and XS panties. I just gave birth and definitely wasnā€™t wearing lace let alone XS clothes. He denied denied denied. But realistically yes there was someone there while I was away. Things like that donā€™t magically appear. Trust your instincts.

8 Likes

Why would clothes still be there unless they were plantedā€¦ Surely she didnā€™t leave naked

5 Likes

So several years ago I was at one of my bf friends house. The buddyā€™s wife was at work (she worked nights) My bf his buddy were playing video game and we stayed over late. Well I took off my bra (was wearing a hoodie) and took a nap on the couch. Well when we got ready to leave I just woke up and left forgetting by bra there. His wife found it a few days later and lost it. We explained the whole situation and everything was fine. Just saying donā€™t always think the worst

2 Likes

Haha so that is not a no.

I would make sure thereā€™s no other possible explanation before accusing like that. There can be other reasons those are there. Do you or him have any family that drops by or stays over? Maybe a relative dropped by one day. Donā€™t always react. Always think first. Investigate thoroughly. If thereā€™s no other possibilities and you know these arenā€™t your clothing items then thereā€™s only one possible conclusion.

Do u sue a laundry mat or do laundry some place other then ur home? Do u have kids that ave friends over? Have u had company? I wouldnā€™t assume he was cheating unless thereā€™s no other possibility they could be some one elses

Either your husband is cheating or heā€™s trying to be a woman, or a cross dresser

2 Likes

So junior sizing for the clothesā€¦No Boundaries is a Walmart brand. Could
He be cheating sure could there be another explanation yes

Kick him to the curbā€¦ Hes turning his shit around to you. He doesnā€™t deserve you.

Get a hidden cam off amazon setup in room you found the stuff.
Heeeeck noo you didnā€™t over react!!

3 Likes

At least you asked. You could of just accused him. Flew off the handle and set his stuff on fire on the front lawn. So he may want to be thankful you asked first. Bc many people wouldnā€™t of.

And now he wonā€™t talk to you? Seems childish to me.

1 Like

Something is definitely wrong!! Dont settle for it!

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t want you to talk to him so it gives him time to think up an excuse

4 Likes

Um you found underwear in your house thats not yours. . Your husband is dum, and she left it there for you to find :pleading_face:

11 Likes

It could be something else but now that he wonā€™t talk to you when you came to him to ask instead of accuse him, is sketchy. Sounds like it could be an excuse to leave youā€¦ to make it easier for his conscience, he blamed you for even asking that question. Thatā€™s my thoughts and opinion.

1 Like

Soā€¦you find womenā€™s clothing in your house and youā€™re asking if you should of just thrown it away and forgot about it? SERIOUSLY? All while he completely evaded the question and tried to gas light you? Girl, you need therapy. Gotta find out why you enjoy being a door mat. You donā€™t deserve this one bit.

8 Likes

Do you work? If so I would be checking up either by coming home or having a friend drive by and see if he is there and another car or something. But sure sounds fishy if he wonā€™t talk about all the clothing left behind. And I agree she wanted you to find out. Who leaves that many articles behind? She leave naked?

3 Likes

Just leave. Save yourself the energy.

4 Likes

You sure itā€™s not his?

5 Likes

Ok so this is bizzare but just think of this reallyā€¦ if a girl came took off her clothes slept with your husband and didnā€™t put the clothes back on wt heck that girl leave in??? I would be asking the neighbours if theyā€™ve seen any naked ladies running around the neighbourhood recently xx

2 Likes

The shorts and panties are 2 different sizes could there be 2 different women? :thinking:

2 Likes

My question is were there multiple people over cuz how this girl gonna fit a size 7 underpants but a size 15 shorts. No way.

6 Likes

His definitely cheating

Dump his assā€¦ mmmhm, this fool lying & trying to flip it!

Weird. I would buy a camera and set it up to see whatā€™s going on. They sell ones that look like USB plugs. Also if he uses iPhone track him with the find my phone app. Take his phone when he in the shower and look through it. Good luck!

2 Likes

Oh sweetieā€¦ how else would have these clothes gotten into your house? Do you have children? Does he have children? Have you had anyone spend the night recently? Where did you find the clothes? Socks, undies and shorts donā€™t just show up randomly for no reason. Donā€™t let him treat you like this. Heā€™s cheated. And he comments towards you afterwards make him sound guilty. The fact that he was able to make YOU feel like you did something wrong in this situation, is painful. If you need more proof, Snoop through his shit, his phone, track him with gps, get a camera for the house. Something.

This is gaslighting and deflection.

12 Likes

You would have been an idiot to just forget about it!! Heā€™s obviously cheating

7 Likes

Heā€™s cheating. Heā€™s gaslighting you. Playing victim.

18 Likes

Horn is yours he playing you for stupid mam if the woman left it there he knows about it i would pack my bag because either he wearing them or it belong to an alien

1 Like

My busy working husband also wont talk to me if i ask this kind of thingsā€¦ in his brain if i able to cut into 2ā€¦only work-house-kids-and his video gameā€¦ ā€¦asking this, really piss him offā€¦ so i will ask anyone else in the house tooā€¦not only himā€¦if this ever happen

Heā€™s gaslighting you and playing the victim donā€™t fall for itā€¦ its only going to get worse

4 Likes

Id say heā€™s cheating, most men when confronted with the truth use the not speaking method.

6 Likes

Maā€™amā€¦ how else would those items get there?

And why would someone silent treatment you for being concerned about cheating??

Donā€™t let this man fool you.

14 Likes

Leave his lying cheating ass. Know your worth girlā¤ļø

Iā€™m sorry, but he sounds like every man that cheated on meā€¦

2 Likes

There is no way in hell I wouldnā€™t ask about it! You have every right!

What size is your husband? Could he be questioning his own sexuality and experimenting with womenā€™s clothing? Just a thought.

6 Likes

Chuck in the bin
I mean him lol

5 Likes

Heck no! Itā€™s your right to ask why thereā€™s someone elseā€™s clothes in your house. Donā€™t be fooled, he obviously has time to cheatā€¦the proof is in your possession.

Your a plus size girl wearing 18/20 shorts size but size 8 in panties? Something isnā€™t adding up.

2 Likes

Wow gas lighting at its best. Youā€™re really blaming yourself when he clearly has something going onā€¦.
No do not drop the issue and get to the bottom of this. Save yourself the agony and clear the air. Either they are another womanā€™s or heā€™s dressing like a woman as a fetish.

5 Likes