I had an affair and don't know where to go from here

You already ruined your family by cheating!! Do your husband a favor and leave. Let him find someone who will love him unconditionally. Not someone who will cheat when things are not the best ! Horrible!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I would evict you and divorce you !

6 Likes

my ex did this to me and me back to him, super toxic. talk to your husband tell him what happened and why it happened. If he decides to end it than you let that happen. If he wants to fix it and so do you than get into therapy together and work through the issues that got you to that point… Did he stop doing something that made you wonder? Why did you wonder? No we should not cheat but did he do something that made you feel unwanted and of so speak to him on that, no you shouldn’t have cheated but we all make mistakes and we are all human. Own up to your mistake and work on it.

3 Likes

Well, if you can’t stop yourself from talking to him it sounds like you either need to find a new job or department where you won’t see him. As for not ruining your family, you still need to tell him. It will eat at you forever.

Just end it with your husband, save his feelings. He deserves better. What is this behavior showing your kids because I’m sure they will find out. Do you want them thinking it’s OK to do the same thing when in a committed relationship. My husband and I have been together 12 years and married 11. We, before making our relationship official, promised we’d never cheat on the other because we both know how it feels to be cheated on, we’d leave before it got to that point. What if the shoe was on the other foot and he was the one cheating? Hopefully you didn’t give him anything by your extra activities. Divorce I’m sure is in your future, that guilt will always hang over your head especially if he was really good to you and you never find someone like that again and you are just used for sex never truly loved again.

Not one time did you say that you loved your husband. I don’t have a lot to say to you. I don’t know you and I don’t think I would want to

5 Likes

You are not the Victim so dont blame him. Tell him, hè deserves it!

8 Likes

The best advice is find a therapist and talk it out there! There is always more to the story that has been told. Don’t judge - it could be you or someone you know that can be in a similar situation.

4 Likes

Why don’t you talk to your husband, if you still love him and see how he feels. He may feel insecure since you lost weight. I wish you would have tried talking to him before you cheated. I hope that you can work it out and that it’s not too late. I also hope that when you tell him what happened that he won’t throw you out. You never know what will drive someone to do things. It could be that he was having some problems himself and just couldn’t talk about it and when you lost weight he felt jealous. You really do need to find another job because it won’t work with you both being there anymore. I truly hope it works out

1 Like

Tell confess to your husband a pray like hell he forgives you. BUT if you can’t stop thinking about the other guy, then you needed to leave. Your husband deserves better than that. I’ve been on the.other side of this, I was the spouse that got cheated on and my husband (yes we’re still together) fought like hell toearn my trust and forgiveness.

You need to decide if the reason to stay is because you truly love your husband? Or do you just not want to break up your family?

2 Likes

It takes 2 to make a marriage work, just as it takes 2 to make it fall apart.

People are human. We’re not perfect. The one thing that can hold a marriage together through all the ups & downs of life, is honesty. Sometimes we don’t want to be honest with ourselves, much less be held accountable by being honest with our partners, but you don’t have a chance at repairing, or holding onto, your marriage if you don’t come clean to your husband. The only thing worse than cheating on him is not telling him about it.

Decide what you really want out of life, then move forward in the direction you want to go. If you truly love your husband, and want your marriage to work, then you have to be honest with him. Allow him to decide what he wants out of life, and whether he wants to forgive and move forward with your marriage, or move on without you. In either case, I’d say you need to seek a different job. You can’t make rational decisions if you stay where you are at.

2 Likes

Be the decent person and leave your husband. He deserves someone who will fight harder for the relationship then someone who just opens her legs for someone else

8 Likes

Divorce your husband. He deserves better than you.

11 Likes

If your having issues in your marriage/relationship then get some marriage counseling or maybe take a separation to take some time apart and see how you feel then. Anything is better than running to someone else’s bed, I mean at that point you clearly don’t care or respect your current partner anyways and shouldn’t be with them in the first place

1 Like

Well… the truth is… the sex is great… but great sex does not last forever and in this case - it’s at a high expense. You r about to ruin your life, if you haven’t already.

First off, before you cheated you should have left. If you didn’t want to leave nor break your family then you shouldn’t have been so selfish and inconsiderate and cheated on him. Now you have to decide how you’re going to tell him and he will decide what he wants, but hiding this behind your husbands back is absolutely disgusting and he has the right to know. Rather that’s making a counseling appt by yourself first and letting them know what you did, and then next time taking him with you to the counselor and telling him in front of them, if you’re willing to fix your family and not talk to that other man anymore. Now, after he finds out he may not want to have anything to do with you anymore, but do you blame him… you’re the only one to blame. But if you do want a fighting chance with your husband again, you need to tell him what happen, and talk to him about what he is not doing for you that you need, & find another job away from that guy.

7 Likes

Um well. I’d say start with getting another job and going to therapy

3 Likes

Get new job and talk to husband but anyone that cheats deserves to lose their spouse

4 Likes

Honestly it’s no longer your decision on weather to stay or not, it’s his. Fess up, if you really do love him then you need tocome clean and tell him, but seeing as you are still not cutting ties with the other man shows that you don’t care. Love is love meaning you will drop whatever for the person you love.

2 Likes

Bro… Just leave if you aren’t happy. Damn didn’t realize a woman would attack herself like this. She was literally her own homewrecker and honestly somebody need to tell her man so he can protect himself bc baby them STDS ain’t no joke. If you got mental health seek out some help not dick bc at the end of the day that man don’t give a fuck about you he gives a fuck about that pussy and you’re retarded if you really think anything beyond that. And honestly better stay anonymous bc if I find out who ya are imma tell ya man’s straight the fuck up.

None is that is an excuse for cheating. You are not the victim at all. Tell your husband and let him find someone who knows what marriage is. You don’t cheat. You deserve what you get. Enjoy the consequences

9 Likes

Tell your husband, pack your bags and leave because you do not deserve him. Your a cheater and even from your post you admit you can’t break it off with the new guy. Your husband deserves better then a cheater

1 Like

Perhaps get another job where you won’t see him.

1 Like

“iVe LoSt SoMe WeIgHt” :roll_eyes: good for you.

All of this is gross. You should’ve shared your feelings and concerns with your husband.
My advice-tell your husband and seek therapy ASAP.

5 Likes

First, you need to tell your husband. Will that break up your family? Maybe. But him finding out that you cheated and then LIED for months/years about it will DEFINITELY break up your family. You need to decide who you want because this isn’t fair to your husband at all. You’re no victim in this no matter how you try and make it sound, you stepped out on your marriage for something a vibrator could have handled.

4 Likes

Stop all contact find a new job and you should never allow another man to even think that you are available or even give or show him he even has a 1% chance with you! You don’t invite unwanted company. Now you bigger problems on your hands!

3 Likes

Depression, losing weight & a high sex drive it not an excuse to be unfaithful. That is where communication comes in. You should have talked to him about how you were feeling way before posting an anonymous post on Facebook asking for advice. At this point it has already ruined your family. You just don’t know it yet. You need to “woman” up & tell him before he finds out else where. Because I promise you, whether man or woman we will ALWAYS find out. Tell him.

You feel your husband doesn’t care for you!!!??? And that’s a good reason to cheat? Did you even talk to your husband and how you felt? I believe you just wanted to cheat and came up with that lame a** excuse!!. I do hope your husband genuinely forgives you and learn to trust you

First step is to tell him. Then go from there

1 Like

Take a step back and really review the situation. Be honest with yourself. Why do you want your marriage? What did you like about this new person. And get couples therapy.

7 Likes

I’ve never been in that position but you can do one of two things. Divorce your husband. He didn’t deserve to be cheated on the first time let alone all the times since because you can’t stop talking to him. Or you quit this job & find a new job, block this guy on your phone and social media accounts, and see if your husband is willing to work on the marriage. If he’s willing, I’d suggest couples therapy but I also suggest you going to therapy on your own, too. However he deserves to know that you just can’t seem to leave this guy alone. As far as the other guy goes, if he is willing to sleep with someone who is in an actively married relationship (so not separated or in the process of a divorce) then I feel it speaks volumes about he doesn’t care. Those are the types of people I’d be concerned that they a) have no boundaries and b) would have a relationship with you/potentially marry you but cheat on you with someone else. It’s really just the male version of a home wrecker.

Unfortunately since the first time you had an affair, your family is going to be ruined in one way or another.

4 Likes

Leave your husband. He deserves better than you :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Ewww all the judgement here is ugly. I don’t agree with the affair but I’m not judging you! Marriage is hard and things go south sometimes. People change and grow and sometimes in different directions. Sounds like you have things to work out with yourself. You need to figure out what’s missing and if you want to save your marriage be honest with your husband and see if he’s willing to work thru it. I know this is easier said than done but you may need to find a new job and cut ties with the other fella all together. If you’re not willing to do that then you have your answer. Time to let your husband go so you both can find your happiness. It’s an unfortunate situation but think of how you’d feel and if the roles were reversed.

first step, you ended your relationship the moment you Started even speaking to another person in a romantic fashion. second step, let your husband the opportunity to know you ended your 14 year relationship because you wanted more, which your husband obviously doesnt provide for you anymore. third step, leave him, and DO NOT DARE try to take everything from him cuz YOURE the one who wanted out.

6 Likes

I don’t have advice, but I feel for both you and your husband. I hate that all of these negative comments could push you further into a depressive episode, but you asked a question that many people will have very strong feelings about due to their own history or views. I wonder if you had even discussed the lack of attention or your needs with husband before straying? Did he acknowledge something was off? Or did you stray first? Marriage can survive infidelity, but the level of trust will forever be damaged. I do agree you need to disconnect from the temptation and talk to husband. Just do so knowing he may not forgive you.

4 Likes

no hate to the OP but your husband couldve dedicated those 14 years to someone who ACTUALLY loved him through ups and downs, losses, and gains. you are NOT the victim, au contraire. poor guy, dedicated 14 years to you just so you can do that, youre the reason men dont even want to dedicate years to women anymore. you act like youre the only one with feelingd in that relationship. you got horny, you didnt want your man. thats on YOU. now you have to have the same balls to tell him like you did when you cheated. and I HOPEEE he leaves you and finds someone who wants to live the rest of their lives secure and happy. no therapy no nothing. you obviously dont even want to STOP talking to the other guy. selfish and greedy is what u are.

Definitely, you don’t love your husband,so why stay with him? Cheating? Disrespect yourself and your husband.

2 Likes

Try to ignore all the judgmental biotches. Chances are your husband isn’t happy, either. Talk to him about your marriage, wants, needs, and whether you’re the only one dissatisfied. I don’t think that’s the case. You both deserve honesty so tell him how you’re feeling and what you want. Good luck!

10 Likes

best thing to do is talk an tell him he is not satisfying your desires , and if he is not pleasing you after that its up to you what you do

2 Likes

I wouldn’t tell people I did this if I planned on staying in my marriage.

6 Likes

You’re going to have to choose between temporary dick and the family you built. Then either come clean or take it to the grave. Just be prepared for the consequences.

If you were so worried about keeping your family, you wouldn’t have done that :woman_shrugging:t2:
You’re not the victim, and there is no excuse for cheating. Clearly you can’t control yourself

12 Likes

cheating is a lovely way to destroy someone. well done.

10 Likes

What do you feel you need to do or want to do? It doesn’t mean you don’t love yourself or your husband. I had to sit down and think about what I wanted.

3 Likes

Unfortunately. You alone have already ruined your marriage. There’s a couple ways to go from here.
You sit down with him, tell him what you did … and your reasoning. Although, not a valid excuse… It is what it is. And y’all go from there…
Or… You leave the marriage. Period. Walk away.

6 Likes

#1 stop communicating with the jerk who slept with you. He has no integrity.
#2 get into counseling
#3 come clean with your husband and ask forgiveness and he gets to decide if he stays with you to work through this.
You are playing with many hearts here and from someone who ruined my first marriage this way, you’re being very selfish. I say this with understanding as I did the same. However your continued communication leads me to believe you do not want it to stop, you just don’t want your husband to know. You must take a very hard look at your own life.
Did you communicate with your husband prior? Did you try counseling? What steps were taken to save your marriage from your choice of an affair? It wasn’t just one choice, it was a series of choices. This is a “you” issue. Just like it was a “me” issue. I dealt with me. How would you want your husband to handle it if he had an affair because you didn’t meet his needs? Would you believe him if he said he loved you and didn’t want to lose his family? How are you willing to be accountable? These are questions to ask yourself.
Due to my past choices I make a point to stay out of situations that could even give the appearance of impropriety. I saw the devastation I caused to my first husband and children. I never want to hurt anyone that way ever again.
This is very dangerous as well. Hurting someone in this manner has caused many deaths of spouses and sadly children. Please do the moral thing.
Wishing you the best.

10 Likes

Grass is greener where you water it tstop talking g to him fall remember why you fell in love tothbyour husbdnd
How would you feel if your husband was doing this?

1 Like

A lot of women speaking from experience. It’s disgusting. If you can’t be a loyal wife be a single slut.

I’ve been through this exact same situation , when my wife cheated on me. Your husband probably has his suspicions, and it will be brought to the light eventually. So my advice would be just to go ahead and rip the Bandaid and tell him what went down. If you guys decide to work things out, then that’s great if your really sincerely apologetic and going to communicate and change. If not, at least you got that off your chest and he knows the truth as he deserves. No one, man or woman, deserves be drug through the dirt like that. There is no excuse. Should only be apology’s. Two solutions, speak the truth and move on or speak the truth and rebuild, only if your both willing to put in the work. And seek counseling.

23 Likes

Here. I highlighted all the irrelevant things to this. First stop making excuses. You cheated because you wanted to. Not because of outside sources. My husband and I have gone through hard slumps and never did we fall into bed with another. You need your morals checked. And need to tell your husband and end things in the most civil way possible. And tell him a nice apology.

14 Likes

Selfish!!!:poop:
You Dont DERSERVE your family!
Your a home wrecker!

7 Likes

So this is the thing marriage is for lifers you married that man to go through up and downs and work on things and be there for each other no matter what your bored now you all pushed each other away these last 14 years. You don’t feel like putting efforts to please your man then why should he! 14 years was how long I was with my babies dad btw and I finally left him but now I have an amazing man in my life who loves me and my kids but thing was it was a toxic relationship I left but I wasn’t married! But I still tried to make it work thought it was me I had to work on so I changed allot for him to make him happy that’s different! When your married you choose that person and you took vows can’t just give it up because it’s the easiest thing too! That’s what’s wrong with this generation you just step out of the relationship for the moment! Should of left your husband and divorced first!

2 Likes

Well first you need to sit down and really re-evaluate what it is you want. Your husband regardless of his actions, does not deserve to be cheated on. Do some soul searching. Does this guy know your married? If so he is an ass and has no morals messing with a married woman. So that alone, should have you running. The same way you get them, is the same way you lose them. So think about that when you are with him. There is no future with him, that’s a fact. He probably is only interested because he know he doesn’t have to commit. Smh.

First thing to do is stop sharing this story on Facebook and go talk to your husband

23 Likes

the moment you had an affair your family was ruined so you lost that one its better you just end the marrage that cheat but you cant have your cake and eat it too

10 Likes

Stop talking to your friend. Period. Find your spine and block him on everything.
Then, get your butt to therapy. Like, yesterday. Also, see your Dr for a hormone and vitamin level check.
Stop making excuses. You made a choice.
Finally, come clean. 100% Be ready for the consequences.But don’t disrespect him and keep lying.
If you want your marriage, you better be ready to work bc you’ll have to rebuild his trust.
I’m with Dee La NahNah tho. If you leave, don’t you dare run him through the ringer in court.

Went through this. I’m now very happily married and have a family with the man I had an affair with. I’m not saying it’s right or condoning cheating but only you know what you want and it doesn’t sound like its your husband…

16 Likes

Tell your husband I hope he leaves you. You need some therapy and to learn to be a good person weight loss or not. You are the side hoe and a piece of shit for making excuses it’s YOUR FAULT NO ONE ELSES.

Some of you are so rude. OP stated how awful she feels, that’s not an invitation to make her feel worse. Just because you make different mistakes than this woman, that doesn’t make you perfect.

If you’re cheating, you’re not happy. Noone deserves to be cheated on. And now you’re going to be stuck at work with someone who you cheated with. Got yourself into a messy situation.
Advice - tell your husband. But do not blame him bc you FEEL he doesn’t want to please you. Because you didn’t talk to him about your needs and you went and had an affair. He isn’t to blame at all. It’s on you. Hope he can forgive you and you can stay faithful to him. But if he doesn’t, you’re just going to have to accept the fact that you ruined your family.

• no sympathy for cheaters
12 Likes

Have been cheated on, never been the one doing the cheating. The explanation of why you cheated does not validate why you cheated. You have the right to explain yourself but you are still in the wrong. And I will say this as nicely as possible - YOU need to heal whatever it is that is broken within that made you think that sleeping and talking about your problem with another man will fix the problems and sex life with the man you married. Under no circumstance will sleeping with another person while being in a committed relationship be the right thing to do. Regardless of how bad things are in the relationship. If you need to seek attention and touch elsewhere, end the relationship you’re in. It’s selfish honestly. You can’t have it all.

Leave your husband doesn’t deserve you .

4 Likes

Yoyr husband will never forgive you.

1 Like

You sound selfish. You don’t want to “ruin your family” but can’t stop talking to the other man :face_vomiting:

Do your family a favor and leave, your family deserves better.

13 Likes

All these people thinking this is an actual real person.

1 Like

If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you. Remember that when you try to keep that greener grass.

5 Likes

The family is ruined if you can’t get yourself together. Better or worse, sickness and health as long as it’s not a abusive situation. My grandma always told me to think into my future. Can I see myself growing old with this man? Was his heart worth the struggle? We all go through rough patches in a marriage. We work through it. A marriage isn’t solely based on your sex life. It can get better. Things do change. Stressors in life affect everyone differently. Things change and we adjust. Nothing is immediate except divorce. It’s up to you to decide between your sexual needs and your family

From experience. If you’re gonna cheat, there’s something missing at home. Access your marriage and see if it’s worth saving. If not. Get a divorce. Don’t stay in a relationship you aren’t happy in

8 Likes

Horrible sex is a relationship killer. Just leave.

I did the same and in the end it hurt everyone. We divorced and 26 Years later I still miss him. It wasn’t worth the "greener* grass but you need to decide. Whirlwind romancez hurt everyone involved

5 Likes

Just be honest, you owe your husband that.
If your not happy with your marriage, you need to leave.
You can’t expect not to have a ruined family.

6 Likes

It’s better you tell him than him find out some other way. Then ALL trust is BROKEN not forever but for a long time. A lot of men are more understanding than we tend to think just the same as women. We go through things just the same. But I would tell him, and IF you want to try and work things out, then after you tell him, ALLOW him to FEEL however he feels, the sooner he can process those feelings and emotions the better it will be for him to decide if he too wants to work it out. If he does it will take time. If he doesn’t, you have to respect that.

1 Like

I hate it when cheaters pull the “pitty me” card. :sweat_smile: no. No sympathy. YOU messed up, YOU deal with it.

22 Likes

Throw yourself in the trash.

Well thats terrible tbh…its the most fu*ked up thing someone can do to someone else. So id end the marriage because your husband deserves better. You really should of just communicated the issues you had with him. Instead you ran off and ruined your family. Hurt him. Smh. Made excuses as to why you strayed. Nah you could of talked out the issue instead you jumped in bed with someone else and continue to talk to them. Wonder who could please you some rando or your husband of 14 years :unamused:

10 Likes

I have been in this EXACT situation only im your husband. advice for you stop seeking attention from everyone but your husband and personal opinion YOU’RE A HOE!

18 Likes

Message me and I’ll tell you my story

1 Like

Yeah well you already ruined your family. Good job

5 Likes

Would you like it done on you? AND kept from you? :rage: This makes me so angry! If it was a man that done this, his testies would be hung out to shrivel! What the hell makes you any different? Cheating is the most disgusting thing to do on anyone. Not happy? Then leave! Simple as! “Family” you lost that when you allowed another man to dip his wick! No wonder some men have serious trust issues!

14 Likes

Imagine if he did that with a slim, good looking women he met at work, how would that make you feel?

4 Likes

I cheated on my ex husband and that was the end of our relationship. You can be sorry and want your family, but he doesn’t have to forgive you… i’d be honest and tell your husband. See if counseling is an option IF you and your husband want to work it out. If you feel sorry I don’t see why you can’t stop all communication with this man

5 Likes

You ruined it when you slept with someone else before making sure your man was cool with it. Bye.

6 Likes

Leave first then date. Any other scenario then that is just you being a piece of garbage and trying to justify that. There are plenty of women who battle depression who don’t screw around, that is not an excuse to be a hussy :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

You won’t stop talking to him to start with, you don’t care that you already ruined your family. If you actually feel bad about it, you wouldn’t continue to talk to him or anything… tell him so he can leave you and him and the kids can be happy and get with someone who actually values them :heart:

6 Likes

I feel sorry for your husband

13 Likes

I’m sorry sweetie not judging you at all but from a married woman of 20 years we have been through a lot 2 other baby mama drama raising kids we have been through it all I was diagnosed with cancer 3 years ago and I have went to complete hell from the person I used to be I have also lost over a 120 pounds and I’m constantly sick with 3 autoimmune diseases on top of the cancer on top of raising 2 girls 12 and 11 and I can say that my husband and I have not been intimate for over 6 months not because the love isn’t there but because of life and health but I can also say that I have asked him does he want out as he didn’t sign up for all this hell I didn’t ask for it either but his response was absolutely not you and the kuds are my world so my point is hunny you messed up when you made the conscious decision to step outside of your marriage cheating doesn’t start with sex it starts with sneaky conversations so you were fully aware of what you were doing before you did it sorry but that surpassed a mistake when you knew what you were doing was going to have repercussions and now that you feel guilty you want to ask what to do you feel guilty because now your afraid if he finds out what is going to happen im so sorry but hunny you made your choice the minute you started those sneaky conversations so the best out here is to sit your so down and explain to him what went down and if you want to save your marriage your going to have a lit of work to do to salvage any type of relationship with your so but remember it’s fun and exciting now because 1 it’s new and 2 it’s different and 3 it’s also the thrill your getting from sneaking around its a adrenaline rush when your being sneaky and hiding something so also the grass isn’t always greener in the other yard and what about this guy does he have a wife and family at home im not being mean but hun you made this mess now you have to do whatever it is to clean it up

I mean come on can you guys just respect the human nature and imperfection that we all are on this post? Here’s the deal, stop having an affair & start intentionally working on your marriage OR leave. Don’t let him get hurt but I understand. We all want passion, excitement and new experiences. We all deserve that too! But let’s reconsider the way we go about attaining those desires and be mindful of the lives we may be hurting. At the end of the day this is YOUR EXPERIENCE & you’re not an evil person for doing it. It’s NATURAL & it is PRIMITIVE! Don’t let these people calling you a hoe get you down girl. Just figure out what you’re doing first and strategize. It sucks but if you’re not in love anymore, then what do you do? Maybe open the relationship up … maybe counseling, maybe work on the marriage? Who knows! There’s a world of solutions available & I think we need to stop demonizing people for caving in to their desires because of how it made someone else feel or some promise made 15 years ago that you don’t even feel anymore. It sucks and I feel for you. You’re just another normal person dealing with a normal experience that so many people go through (& uhhhh don’t even KNOW THEY ARE GOING THRU IT) so everyone should shove their opinions up their ass and thru their mouth on this one .

No judgment. I was you. You’re not happy in your marriage. Do yourself a favor and own that….give the both of you the opportunity to find happiness wherever that may be. You don’t want to wake up in 10 years and realize nothing has changed. You’re still unfulfilled in your marriage, and you’ve wasted all that time….

21 Likes

That’s messed up. So you got some attention from another man and started an affair instead of communicating with your husband about your feelings, marriage counseling etc. way to mess up your marriage.

5 Likes

From experience… just tell him. He has the right to know. If you don’t tell him I can almost gaurentee he will find out someway. And when it happens he will be angry but mostly hurt. He deserves to feel the hurt and feel angry. You did wrong and need to own up to your mistake which might mean leaving your job for something else. It’s up to you. Do you actually want your marriage to work? If so tell your husband, line up a new job and marriage counseling. Don’t use excuses. You were the one in the wrong not your husband. Take responsibility

6 Likes

Sorry, but you are acting a little selfish here. I know it’s hard, but you HAVE to tell your husband. He deserves to know and deserves to make his choices. If you want to save your marriage you have to change completely. An apology without changed behavior is not really an apology.

3 Likes

are you able to switch sites or companies? I would look into it, come clean to the hubs and get you both into therapy. You struggle with your mental health, which can leave you naturally feeling of less worth than you truly are, which can in turn lead you to seeking (even if it is subconsciously) attention and validation elsewhere and your husband has CLEARLY become complacent in your relationship and has stopped trying with you. One thing most people do not want to face in relationships anymore is that, like any other relationship, romantic relationships take work and when one or both sides get complacent and stop trying because they have gotten too comfortable, that is when trouble arises. You struggle to validate yourself and to see worth in yourself and he has gotten so comfortable with you that he has begun taking you for granted. You both need a reset with professional help and if you are struggling to stay away from a particular co-worker, then maybe you need a change of scenery and maybe a new phone number and email address if he has those.

If you would like to message me I’ll be happy to tell you my story.

1 Like

Your husband may also be depressed (most likely) so attending to taking care of your needs and pleasing you in the bedroom wouldnt be a possibility even IF he truly wanted to. What have u done to please him (in all ways) and take care of his needs? i am betting none as you seem very self centered and selfish. Tell your husband so he can move on and find a spouse who truly can love him or decide to allow u to stay and work on the relationship (get counseling). You may not want your relationship ruined but u have done a good job of it and unless you start looking at what YOU need to do for your family instead of your own needs only, you will have destroyed it. We dont go out and cheat because our needs in the bedroom arent momentarily being met. Grow up. Youmay want to look thru the list of what a narcissist is because you sounf like one. one major attribute is they think we are all here to do what they need and we are nothing but “supply” for your wants, wished and desires.

7 Likes

Own up and let your husband know. That behavior is not okay in any relationship. Man or woman!

2 Likes

Family was ruined as soon as you started entertaining another man.

15 Likes

People make mistakes, be honest with your husband, and tell him you would like to work on things and leave it up to him. Yes you made a mistake but your husband diserves to know.

2 Likes

Leave your husband. If you really loved and cared about him you wouldn’t have done that. You would have talked to your husband before it came to that. Stop using your depression as an excuse. There is NO excuse for that behavior.

12 Likes

Marriage counseling.

1 Like

OMG you have a whole dude at home but you cheated; what you should’ve done is bought a vibrator and “takin care” of yourself in front of your husband!!!maybe that would’ve motivated him to please you!! you don’t need to step out of your marriage for attention! What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?!?!

Your playing with fire

1 Like