I'm being accused of cheating

He’s cheating and trying to pass the blame…been there done that… He knows hes guilty but wants to blame you…men sucks! Once a cheater always a cheater given the right opportunity

1 Like

To me, the pictures being sent to him and him saving it is cheating, because it’s really doubtful the exchange to get them was innocent. Then there is the gigantic red flag of him taking a picture of you while you were ASLEEP and keeping old exes photos. I would say that he’s more than likely projecting and I’m really sorry that this is happening, also if he can go through your phone then he needs to let you go through his. I would also like to point out this is what you found and not what he deleted, which is probably more than you ever would like to know. Find someone who deserves you and will treat you and your babies right.

1 Like

If the picture of you passed out contains nudity and he never told you about it that’s concerning.

The photos of other females on Snapchat is not acceptable. That’s basically cheating to me if you’re talking and receiving boob pics while in a relationship.

You are in a vulnerable place right now… try to keep as calm as you can.

Every relationship has its own personally set boundaries what is okay to one may not be acceptable to another :ok_hand:

If you want to try to work it out then that’s fine but only do it if he’s willing to make maximum effort and show you change!

Good luck and good vibes sent your way :heart:

1 Like

Cheaters accuse their significant other not only because of their own guilt but because they know how bad it would suck to do to them. I say run with the kids. I know it’ll be hard but it’ll be better in the end

Baby girl he Fuckin!

I would leave. He is cheating and feeling guilty so he accuses you cause he is the one doing it

2 Likes

Leave him. Immediately. Message me if u need to talk.

1 Like

He is trying to stir up these false accusations and resentment so it gives him an excuse to go out and cheat on you, and then he will say later that he only cheated because he thought you were being unfaithful and felt “trapped”

He is a psycho manipulator, get rid of that garbage.

2 Likes

He’s cheating on u and trying to flip the script and accuse u of cheating on him. Guilt will do that to a cheater. Sounds like to me he’s trying to find a way out of the engagement. He’s not ready to get married. The pics are saying a lot as well.

9 Likes

I was accused all the time of this and come to find out he was the one cheating

3 Likes

Dump him he’s a cheater

4 Likes

Snapchat is the number one app people use to cheat cuz it’s so easy to cover up and they delete on their own. And if you have to go to the extreme of going through someone’s phone because of trust then that relationship is done. Move on. Sometimes we have to let people we love go so we can better ourselves.

4 Likes

That’s how my relationship was for abit… but it didn’t last long until I started accusing him of cheating… we’ve been together 13 years this year is 14… we have 3 kids and we lost 3 babies… and no I’m not married… but my life hasn’t been better… I mean I love my life the way it is now… if he doesn’t trust me then why should I trust him… It almost got to the point where I was gonna leave but he stopped acting like I was cheating… like I would :roll_eyes: I hope u leave cuz having those pics are a major red flag… and yes He lets me look in his phone too if I need too… but he can look in mine too lol :joy: I got nothing to hide :woman_shrugging:t3::upside_down_face:

1 Like

He shouldn’t be yanking his phone from your hands if he has nothing to hide. He probably cheating on you and using self defense mechanism called projection. Projection is a defense mechanism in which an individual recognizes their unacceptable traits or impulses in someone else to avoid recognizing those traits or impulses in themselves subconsciously

7 Likes

Hes cheating and and then the drunk sleeping picture of you is a red flag that’s weird leave you deserve better

3 Likes

He is talking and doing stuff he shouldn’t I just went thru this i am as loyal as they come and caught him in so much ish he is no longer living in my house

1 Like

You are made for each other have fun

My kid’s father acted the same way saying I was cheating we were together for 11 years we have 3 kid’s together than 1 he basically adopted 11 years ago well he wouldn’t let me see his phone when I tried to get in it he would say what you don’t trust me he kept a password on it sleep with his phone I was faithful taking care of our kids I was a stay home mom for longest time than someone saw him walking with anthor girl by his work holding her hand I asked him about it he said if you are going to listen to other people than you are dumb just like the people who is spreading these rumors and like month later he got her pregnant I will never let a man gaslight me again Like he did making me feel guilty for thinking he was cheating the whole time he was turn it around on me saying I was the problem I had Trust issues wonder why just know once a cheater always a cheater never change even if he promise you won’t do it again he will and manipulate make you sound like the crazy one when you wasn’t know your worth if he is truly cheating on u and hiding stuff behind your back he never loved you if they love you no other girl shouldn’t be in your place or have his attention only you should

2 Likes

Always listen to ur gut they always accuse the other because they are guilty :disappointed:

1 Like

He’s cheating. That’s what cheaters do. That damn reverse psychology shit.

Definitely if hes constantly accusing you of cheating then it’s most likely him who is doing the cheating and his guilty conscience tries to twist things up and make you look like the bad guy
I hope you guys work something out or go your separate ways while allowing the kids lives to stay as normal as can be during this tough time. I’m sorry you are in this situation and being accused of something that you didnt do😫 also hoping you have some family or close friends to talk to💖 I’ve been there and know how difficult it can be for all involved.

Bye boy. Not a good man

Him taking a picture of u like that is a read flag I’m sorry. He’s a cheater and doesn’t know boundaries why take your picture while you’re drunk passed out that’s predator status

2 Likes

Forget about the cheating…he filmed you without your knowledge unconscious…CREEP

5 Likes

He’s cheating and from your apprehension and wondering if you’re overreacting about this, I guarantee he’s gaslighting you too.
Nothing about that is healthy and those are some big red flags

3 Likes

Did you only go through his pictures? :woman_shrugging:t3: It does seem strange for him to accuse you if you have never done anything. Just to let you know, it gets worse or at least it doesn’t get better. Trust seems very lacking and without it nothing will work. Speaking from experience. You’ll have good days and bad days, which it seems like you already do with him. Best to you and your kids.

1 Like

He’s probably cheating.
But, the picture of you drunk and passed out is a huge red flag. He did that without your consent.
A good man doesn’t do that kind of thing.

8 Likes

He’s projecting his guilt on to you. 100%. I’ve been through it and it only gets worse. Please get as far away from him as possible before he escalates.

Fuck that. Say goodbye

Men are visual, so it’s not surprising to find pics. I wouldn’t like my husband to have pics!! It’s disrespectful !! When you are in a relationship, engaged, married, it’s cheating to me.

2 Likes

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: get rid x

The pics of you passed out are a huge red flag

10 Likes

He’s cheating. Get rid of him.

1 Like

He’s always cheated. That’s why he accused you. Dump him.

1 Like

He’s the one cheating

1 Like

People can be quiet in love and happy with who they are with and still cheat…more then likely he is flirting with someone else…and in his mind he’s thinking…man if I am happy at home and still flirting with others…then she is also doing it…he is doing something unexceptionable…and feels you must be as well . Liers always feel there being lied to and cheaters always feel their being cheated on…He guilty as sin.

3 Likes

Dont ask for help if you arent going to actually do it, you know thise are :triangular_flag_on_post: so do what you have to do and leave his b*^%# as$

That’s because there’s more to find

1 Like

I’d dump him.he’s guilty as charged.deffo cheating.managing to try and blame you for cheating.he’s the cheat.

1 Like

It’s better to leave

I mean I don’t see a big deal on the boob pictures only because they’re from a year ago and they’re just boob pictures, but I’m not super aware of how snap chat works bc I only had snap chat very briefly and it was a very long time ago

3 Likes

If he’s accessing he’s cheating, he projecting what he’s doing onto you

Do not marry him! Get you and your child out of that situation. You are not overreacting. He’s a piece of :poop:.

1 Like

taking photos of you passed out. huge NO. girl get out. you and your child deserves better. people who accuse are either projecting fears of being cheated on from past experience or doing it themselves. you don’t need this.

6 Likes

The one that accuses is usually the one doing. My Dad taught me this after he told me that he had cheated on my Mom for many years

The photos are concerning, but his reaction tells alot more. Sounds like you should get out

2 Likes

Well he sounds like he is guilty. He’s not going to stop. So accept it or leave him. My husband did some shady things in the past, he will never have Snapchat again.

1 Like

Girl leave . I know from experience… was in the same spot u r now its not goin to change n it only gets worse leave… I know it’s hard but u n ur babies happiness is worth more then staying with ur hubby n questioning ur self everyday if he’s still doin that shit behind ur back … they never grow up…

I think you both need to have a sit down, and have a serious talk, communicate with what your concerns are, and work together, if you both really want to try fix your relationship, I’d go to couples counselling.

1 Like

You need to engage into a break up :woman_shrugging:

The pictures that were before me of the boobs I wouldn’t care about at all. But the pictures he took of you passed out without permission, we’d have a big problem.

1 Like

Leave now. That is toxic. He is gaslighting you

1 Like

Do yourself and your kids a HUGE favor, DO NOT MARRY him and start making plans to move on WITHOUT him. He has issues and thing’s will it get worse. Get out now.

2 Likes

I find that those who keep accusing you of cheating are usually the ones doing it themselves. Also his behavior is much more worrying then boob pics on his cellphone so focus on that more then who he is talking to/what he is saving on his phone.

2 Likes

Get yourself together and get out. His constant accusations…that’s a serious Red flag. No one is perfect, but this person is not your Mr Right. Center yourself and go find that man.

Red flag all of it red flag… run

2 Likes

If you go looking for something …you’re not gonna stop until you find something…
Smh :woman_facepalming:t2:

Dude. He took a picture of you drunk and passed out…leave. on that basis alone. He’s a predator. He’s definitely cheating or has cheated but that’s not even the big issue anymore.

16 Likes

Cheating, narcissistic fuckwad. Get out.

Nah he’s toxic af leave now.

2 Likes

Kick the cheating c*nt to the curb

The one that accuses is the guilty person

Start looking for a place for you & children ^ leave he is Bad news :cry:

RUN don’t walk to the nearest exit and as far away from him as possible. Be co-parents but whatever you do, DO NOT marry this boy!!! Go find peace within yourself and enjoy your children and your life without this individual.

2 Likes

Put your self and your child first he is toxic find a safe er place to stay far from him good luck

The one accusing is the one cheating!! I would not marry him and would take ur child and leave!!

And you haven’t left yet?
Anyone taking pics without your knowledge or consent is a perv and that’s actually covered under assault.

2 Likes

When a narcissist keeps accusing you of something, that’s as close to a confession as you will ever get, take note

4 Likes

This post has toxic written all over it. :triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

Leave now. Only gets worse

2 Likes

he definitely cheating smfh time to find out what y’all gonna do cuz no one deserves that

1 Like

He’s gaslighting you. Calm your farm, say “sorry dear, I’m over reacting”, and start to quietly make a plan to leave when he’s at work. Do NOT tell him of your plans. Get in touch with a support group who can help you move to a place he doesn’t know and make sure you have some form of support for you, your first child and the baby.
This may not yet be a DV situation but it has all the hallmarks of the first steps towards one. Tit pics aside, it is his unconsensual photo of you b4 you went out, accusations and reactions that are red flags. You can sort child access etc., later when you have a safe place where he can’t go to.
DO NOT tell anyone else you know incase they are swayed by his facades as they may well say ‘pregnancy brain’, and tell him.
You are never more in danger than just before you run or just after. Please, please get safe. Xx

20 Likes

Whether he is cheating or not I feel like is irrelevant. As his partner in life, mother of his child, he should ALWAYS respect you AND your feelings. Accusing his fiancé and mother of his two children of cheating when you both know damn well it is not true, shows his maturity level and inability to grow as your both go through different phases of your lives.

On top of that, he is keeping photos of other women in his phone and becomes irate when you want to look at his phone, HUGE RED FLAG sweetheart.

You and the babies deserve someone who can put you three first ALWAYS, including your feelings.

Is he cheating, is guilty of it, but will try to blame you and make you look like the bad one.
For your own mental health, leave

2 Likes

No one can solve ur problem but u.if u want to live like this it .s u make up ur own mind

No. That’s toxic. It’s only going to get worse.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why these situations are posted in the first place. Are they for real? I won’t be around for to see the next century, but these situations will never change, ever. These ladies are just women with very low self-esteem who get hooked to these men who don’t love them, use them and abuse them, get them pregnant, turn the table around to make them believe they are the ones who are wrong. And if you try to help them, they will tell you, “But I love him.” They might leave them one day, but as soon as he comes back and promises he will change and that he loves her and misses her and he wants them to be a family and maybe even producing a tear or two after putting some hot sauce on his eye lid, they pack and go back to the same torture. My opinion only, uff!

5 Likes

The photo of you passed out drunk is super creepy and concerning :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

6 Likes

He got caught that’s why he’s so angry at you. He’s accusing you of cheating because he’s trying to put the blame onto you and pretend as if he hasn’t done anything wrong, he’s trying to hide the fact he’s done wrong to you, he knows it and his lies have caught up to him and bit him on the ass. The same happened with me. Karma will get him but you will be making a mistake if you marry him because this will be your life constantly in wonder and doubt of who’s on the other end of the phone when he’s texting someone or when he goes out on his own. You’ll always wonder where he’s going when he goes out on his own… don’t stay because you have children together you will be miserable.

Hes taking his guilty conscience out on you plus being engaged for 4 years :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: leave him take your child and be in a healthier environment because what you’re on now is not

6 Likes

From my previous relationship experience he is most definitely the one cheating 100%. If he is acting like this and always accusing you then he is the actual guilty one of cheating. My advice would be to leave him or make him leave it won’t get any better it would only get worse over time. Especially with a child involved and another on the way I wouldn’t want to be dealing with that drama . You are the better person take care of yourself and your children tell him to get out . It will be worth it for sure hun. Good luck in whatever you decide just be happy for you and your children most importantly :blush::heart:

1 Like

He’s either cheating or has cheated. Normally if they accuse you, it’s normally them doing the dirty. Pack your stuff and ship on out. You have a baby on the way and he’s sounds like a complete loser. Why sound you have to out up with his poor behaviour. You deserve better!

3 Likes

He is not trustworthy…move on.

3 Likes

You hooked the wrong guy. You need to leave. Or put up with him always cheating and you possibly getting a STD.

time to get rid of him!!!

2 Likes

Make plans to leave. Contact your nearest women’s shelter and they will advise you

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried about the pixx of women’s breasts that can be expected it does not mean anything
The pic of you passed out is creepy asf

3 Likes

Accusers are usually guilty or very insecure

4 Likes

I think you are right

He’s cheating on you

1 Like

Girl……… my kids father accused me of cheating so much, that before we even had kids or got married, we were at my moms baby shower and he was accusing me of sleeping with people from my moms church and saying why are the elders looking at me etc… boy I got so fed up that night with all the accusations that I left my moms baby shower and he followed me and got in the car too and I was driving fast on the highway… he had my car keys. When I was dropping him off he take my purse so fast and I’m like wtf!!! And I tried to run him over!!! But I hit a brick fence instead and crushed his car!! I wanted to kill my self and kill him cuz I have him no reason to think I was cheating. He left but I stayed in that totaled car and police came maybe 30 min later and asked what happened I just told them I tried to kill my boyfriend and they arrested me!!! First time in my life I was crying and I said fuck it!!! The state put a restraining order on me and him and put me to do community service for a year and go to anger management to drop the domestic violence charges. During that year he manipulated to the point I married his ass and now I have 5 kids later… trying to divorce his ass and he’s still
The same monster he was.

It’s a long story but do not let this man break you to the point that you are not yourself at all!!! It’s not worth it. Take your kids and just leave!! It’s not with it! He will just keep accusing you!

Once a cheater always a cheater

4 Likes

That’s usually how it goes The one doing the accusing is the one cheating I would look a little deeper n see what I find

My momma always said, “the guilty always accuses!”

4 Likes

I had a guy take a photo of me passed out really drunk before we started dating and it was creepy AF and when I found out about it I just could not look at him the same he had literally just met me that night at a friend’s place. Big big big red flag also definitely guilty conscience.

3 Likes

He’s got something else hidden on his phone

1 Like

The accuser is usually the one cheating. My ex did that to me and he was cheating our entire marriage.

3 Likes

Did you check hidden pictures? Or any hidden iClouds?

He’s definately cheating. No doubt about it. I’d be kicking him to the curb.

Regardless of when pictures where if they where when you were together… its breaking trust… and if he got aggressive and snatched his phone back after you seeing them pictures what else is their???

I’d make plans to leave or have a break if you can… and if a break doesn’t make him hop into action to show u how much he loves you and wants you then that’s your answer, it’s alot easier for us to type and advices this but it’s doing it which is hard. Chin up. My inbox is always open. I’ve been through similar if you want to message

Check hidden storage places like Google drive I cloud and even email…