I'm married to a man and in love with a woman who has blocked me, how do I get closure?

I'm a married woman to a wonderful man , but developed feelings for a girlfriend years ago.

From what I know she was gay before we met & always told me she was stepping away from that lifestyle due to new religious beliefs. Suddenly somehow I developed feelings for her. Our friendship ended. From what I observe lately is she is all into Jesus talk and straight. I want to talk to her to apologize for how our friendship ended, but in reality I think I have still the same feelings for her. I tried reaching out to her then she block me.
How do I forget her, no matter how much I try I kept going to her in my head. I don’t know if I talked to her I might be getting a closure, but she ignore then blocked me.
No offence to religion I can’t believe she changed so much that she is all against who she was. I miss her in my life as a friend , but know I am afraid of what I feel like when I think of her too.
So much unresolved & she won’t talk to me. I need to get closure on it & move on. Sometimes I feel like I hate her only because I think I am inlove with her while she want nothing to do with me now.

91 Likes

Let it go.
Respect her wishes for you to not contact her.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I'm married to a man and in love with a woman who has blocked me, how do I get closure? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

You are already married so move on. She clearly doesn’t want to have anything to do with you. So her blocking you will make you move on faster. Just focus on your husband and marriage. Things will get better

30 Likes

You should probably work on your current relationship and loving the man you are with or let him find someone who does love him!

30 Likes

Closure is not a real thing. It’s an excuse to not move on. The fact that you are married, but hung up on someone else, is not fair to your spouse. Move on and focus on your marriage or leave him because no one deserves that.

33 Likes

I would start by talking to your husband. That’s pretty unfair to him. Sometimes we just don’t get closure and you have to accept that chapter in her life is closed. I’m sure it sucks but unfortunately it sounds like she just doesn’t wanna talk.

9 Likes

I know this will not be easy, however,

In order to find closure you must accept things as they are, let go, move on and wish the best for her.

4 Likes

Have you ever thought that hanging onto what you think about what could have been is keeping you from finding your will be?
Sometimes it’s easier to live in a past place, but that keeps you from being open to future promises.
Move forward, open your heart to future love and be open and available when the universe gives it to you.

6 Likes

She ClOSED the door…leave it SHUT…

16 Likes

First of all. You’re cheating on your husband. If you can fall in love with someone that easily you obviously don’t love your husband. End it or work it out with him that’s absolutely not fair to him. Second she obviously doesn’t want anything to do with you. Let go.

6 Likes

She found Jesus I think it’s over now :joy:

4 Likes

You want to upset someone for your own gratification …. Think about that

8 Likes

Actually closure is a real thing. I don’t know your religious beliefs but pray for her every night. You can write down what you want to say to her and burn it. I’ve heard a lot of people do that and in some way it makes them feel better and they can move on. Hope this helps so you can move on with your husband

1 Like

You don’t need to talk to her to get closure. You just have to make the decision that you’re done feeling this way. After the decision, comes the hard part, the work. Block her on everything and get rid of everything that reminds you of her. Then wait. Be patient. Give yourself time. This is what’s hardest, but I promise you, if you don’t feed it, it will die a natural death.

5 Likes

Hun Jesus Blocked you she found a way out of old life and what’s wrong with Being Christian…shes been delivered so let her have freedom in her new Life… Maby you should seek a new path…

11 Likes

She blocked you for a reason. Move on n worry bout your husband

9 Likes

Not to sound too mean or anything but…LET IT GO. If you messaged her and she blocked you she obviously doesn’t want to talk to you and you kinda sound obsessed with her and not in a good way. The feeling isn’t mutual so leave her alone.

7 Likes

Respect your husband first and save him the heartache by leaving if you want somebody else. Also, respect her change and growth as a person and move on. Apparently neither of them are meant for you so it’s okay to find somebody else.

20 Likes

Best advice I can give- assuming you know her address is write a letter. Put every thought and feeling down from pen to paper. Send it and then move on. You then know you said all you needed to say and there is nothing more to be done.
Be greatful for your spouse. Clear your mind and conscious with the letter,but once its sent put your focus back where it helpings, into your marriage.

2 Likes

Have compassion for her and let her go. If she is meant to be part of your life she will return.

1 Like

Stop yourself sister! :stop_sign: her boundary is clear. Some situations end without closure. Your feelings, at this point in time are not reciprocated. Her blocking you should be all you need to know. Explore the feelings she brought out in you- learn more about yourself and go from there.

5 Likes

Inlove OR obsessed :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

You really sound like a selfish person

11 Likes

Take it as a blessing. Everything happens for a reason. Wether she did it for her or you or for both reasons, it’s time to focus on the “wonderful man” you have. Stop letting it consume your days. She clearly would like to be left alone.

2 Likes

This is easy. Divorce your Husband to continue loving someone who doesn’t love you back. Allow your Husband to find someone that ACTUALLY loves him back by divorcing him. Hope this helps…

6 Likes

Write her a letter expressing all of your thoughts and feelings. You don’t have to send it or ever show it to her or anyone, but you will get the chance to get all of your unsaid thoughts and feelings out.
It may then be helpful to rip up and throw away the letter. Use that as a way to close that door and move on

2 Likes

I’m sorry she’s acting like that, I know how you feel. I’m Bi as well. And yea, I love multiple as well. But I’m sorry the girl didn’t want to talk. But you can’t force others to interact with you, but it doesn’t change how you feel. Try talking to your hubby and maybe he can help you forget the pain since you are with him. (I’m in a poli relationship, so yea, im the odd ball one here) but I got you. Pm me if you want someone to talk to that’s not going to judge

3 Likes

Sounds like Jesus found her, and she is serving God and doesn’t want to partipate in a life of sin (fornication, adultery). I believe Jesus is coming for his bride. Maybe you should turn your life over to the Lord and let him set you free!

12 Likes

Please understand this girl accepted Jesus and Jesus closed that part of her life. This may be just a infatuation you have. Talk to Jesus yourself a d let him give you an answer and settle your mind. He’s a good listener and broken heart fixer!

11 Likes

A truly gay or bisexual person is born that way. They ones who think they can turn it off and on are the ones doing it for attention or for fun /experimenting.

Move on and be with your husband.

7 Likes

Move on and stop being selfish!

4 Likes

First of all leave your husband. That poor man. You’re so worried about her you obviously don’t care about him and his needs.
And the women doesn’t owe you anything either. She’s allowed to live her life the way she wants. Leaving you blocked and moving on.
You sound entitled…

15 Likes

You have to respect what she wants and maybe get yourself some counseling

9 Likes

She owes you nothing and you read like an incel. Get therapy.

6 Likes

Sometime not having closure is gods way of saying it’s over. Move on. Just my opinion

5 Likes

Debts keep piling up regardless of how many jobs you do. It’s sad that regardless of the cutting down of expenses, there’s still not enough to settle the bills. A friend however told me about Martin Floyd Hodgson and what he does in helping people with financial problems. Though skeptical at first, but I figured a try won’t hurt. I started investing with him and received a shocking weekly profit. Sounds too good to be true, but it’s the truth. Ever since then I’ve been able to clear my debt and done some nice things for my wife and I. Investing in bitcoin actually made the difference for me. It can for you too.

1 Like
  1. Does your husband know about your crush on the female? Cause if not… Or if he’s not ok with it… It’s pretty messed up that you can disrespect him like that.

2. Why would you want to be with someone so fake?!!! Ppl don’t just suddenly become “ungay”.

10 Likes

No judgement, you’re basically mourning the break up you didn’t really have. I think a lot of people go through that (usually unmarried :woozy_face:) but don’t beat yourself up about it you feel how you feel. Try not to stress about it and if you feel that strongly towards a woman maybe you aren’t meant to be married to a man. Definitely don’t obsess over a woman that didn’t care enough about you to hear you out you’re worth more than that. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

So we’re just going to ignore that you’re cheating?

7 Likes

U are a married women pursuing her :woman_shrugging:t2::crazy_face: … let’s see how that lines up with her beliefs…

1 Like

Leave your husband go find her then call me

5 Likes

No matter how you spin it you are/were cheating on your husband. She doesn’t owe you an explanation. Are you sure you really love her either? Generally the people I love and care about I respect and support them when they make positive life changes. So, you should be happy for here finding Jesus and for any reason not willing to be dating a married person. Good for her for respecting herself for wanting more out of life. When you really love a person you are happy for them for being happy and you want that for them… even if and when that doesn’t include you. Just my perspective. Stop reaching out. She made it extremely clear that she doesn’t want to be involved and even worse if the reason is she is actually still gay and using Jesus as a reason to not speak to you. Either way she made it extremely clear she doesn’t want to speak to you or hear from you. Respect her wishes and please respect yourself. If your husband isn’t aware of what’s going on, please tell him. He deserves the truth. If he doesn’t know then you truly are being hypocritical and very selfish.

4 Likes

Glory to Jesus for ehr deliverance and turning away from a life of sin, if it happened to her, it can happen to you too♥️ you too can get healing and deliverance. GOD can do that & Will do that if you let him.

22 Likes

You need to be honest and open with your husband first and foremost! Then you need to do some serious soul searching and figure out your sexuality. As far as the woman goes leave her be. Trust me when I say you don’t want to be that woman who acts like an obsessive weirdo! If she chooses to reach out to you after some time that’s one thing! But leave her be and focus on yourself and your husband!

2 Likes

Just leave her alone

3 Likes

Girl you are MARRIED. you shouldn’t have gotten married knowing you had these feelings for someone else.
She owes you absolutely nothing. Especially since you’ve both moved on into different lives. Let that woman be and take care of your husband 🤦🤷

6 Likes

I don’t know what half the peoples problem is but you didn’t cheat or anything so your not a bad person and yes you can have feelings for more than one person but the person you have feeling for doesn’t share the same way you do so you are gonna have to let her go and try to accept the fact that she may never feel that way with you but ask you stated you have a wonderful man so I would try to nurture that relationship you already have and try to finger out what to do with your feelings maybe journal them or speak to a councilor to help sort all that out it might help I know I’m not the best help or advice giver but I hoped I helped in some way and I hope everything works out for you and you find the peace your looking for :heart: Don’t let these people talk you into thinking your bad or a cheater because your not you didn’t have sex or kiss her or anything like that good luck sweetie wishing all the best :heart:

I love Jesus. I also accept people for who they are. I can’t stand when people use the word of God for there own personal agenda…
That being said, girl if she blocked you you have got to let it go. Your married, Let it go.
Time will tell.
Do things right now on purpose to just focus on other stuff that brings you happiness

2 Likes

Make a fake Facebook and message her. Say your final words to her. She might block you on that account but at least you can appologize to her and leave her be. I hate not having closure too.

5 Likes

Pink elephant. The more you try to not think of the pink elephant the more you do. You don’t have true feelings for her your just over thinking it :blush:

4 Likes

If you really care about her, you would respect her life style change. If you respected your husband, you wouldn’t be in this situation.

As for closure, she blocked you. That IS your closure.

13 Likes

We have to move on sometimes, even if there is no closure. Try writing a letter to her about all your feelings then burn it. I think perhaps some counseling would do you some good. You could work your unresolved feelings and figure our your sexuality. You also need to determine if you should stay in your marriage.

So the religious part is her choice and for others to push and guilt you over your own choices I personally think is unfair. Try writing it down keeping it, talk to hubby, maybe he’s open to letting you have a girlfriend. It’s your life, your feelings are very valid love is love. Either way you just need to take a step back write thoughts talk it over.

First of all, divorce your husband. He deserves better. Second, she is claiming to be straight so respect her wishes. Go get therapy.

12 Likes

Respect both your husband and her. You shouldn’t be trying to talk to anyone else romantically behind your husbands back and she found God and when a person is saved old things pass away and you become new. She isn’t part of that lifestyle anymore.

Respect them both and focus on your marriage.

8 Likes

Um… does your husband know about this :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::thinking:

Once this woman blocked you. It means done is done… so let’s say respect her, move on. Maybe she’s in relationship you don’t know of. And also respect your husband but again my question. Does your husband knows?:woman_shrugging:t2:. Let’s be loyal to him :heart:

6 Likes

Sometimes you never get closure and just have to move on., they are your feelings to have, she obviously doesn’t share the same…rekindle the relationship with your husband or go on your own.

6 Likes

Let it go. I doubt you would get the closure your looking for. Let it go and move on. Get some counseling and make things work out with your husband.

3 Likes

She doesn’t owe you a conversation to give you closure. She blocked you. Respect her boundaries and leave her alone.
It’s up to you to seek the proper help you need, whether it be self reflecting or finding a therapist.

5 Likes

Cut it out. Your married, at least she has sense to stop it before it gets messy.
Sort your shit out before you consider moving on to the next one.

Sounds like you need to realign your priorities and focus on what’s important before you lose everything because that’s what will eventually happen if you don’t sort yourself out.

4 Likes

She was a fantasy. Send her a card, tell her you’re sorry. Don’t expect an answer because she won’t go near any one who knows about her past. You need to move on because this is a dead end. You have a husband focus on your marriage or let him go so he and yourself can move on.

5 Likes

I think you should just move on and let her be that will be best for the both of you.

2 Likes

She probably blocked you because she has the same feelings for you but because of her religious beliefs she cannot go down that road. You’re going to have to try to forget and move on.

5 Likes

What happened to loyalty…these women cry for a good man, get one and then do him dirty…just dumb :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

You can’t just turn off being gay…she’s being brainwashed by religion
However leave her alone bro
Have you tracked down every single person you’ve had a crush on in your life to let them know so you could have closure?

7 Likes

It’ll take a very long time and it’s well deserved Khama, your husband deserves SO much better!

2 Likes

These posts are getting wild. I am starting to think (hope) that these are made up. Tell me people are actually doing these crazy things! :flushed::sob::open_mouth:

4 Likes

Maybe you need some counselling, if this was a man, asking the same questions, people might call him a Stalker. I’m disturbed by your comments about loving, then hating. People have a right to say NO without having to explain themselves. They also have a right to not see anyone they don’t want to see. Please for your own sake get help.

10 Likes

You need to leave him. If you truly loved him this wouldn’t be an issue. He honestly deserves better

6 Likes

You obviously don’t love your husband and I think you should tell him what you’ve been thinking and doing. But, if you really care for him then you’d let him go.

4 Likes

I think you just need to let her go. She has made it clear she doesn’t want contact with you to keep trying is only hurting yourself. Respect her boundaries and let her go. Focus on your wonderful husband he deserves better than what you are giving him.

5 Likes

One big mistake is searching for closure. You can’t reach for closure to someone that doesn’t even wants to see you. You have to learn to let go and live your life. Use this as a lesson. Religion or not, that’s a vague excuse. You need to move on and forget about your friend. It’s not easy but closure won’t help because you WILL NEVER gonna get the answer you looking for.

2 Likes

Wow! My heart really goes out to “wonderful man’”you married …. poor guy!!! Ya ever think maybe she wasn’t that into YOU!!! What the hell do you need closure for??? She blocked you!!! If I were you I’d be worried about the lie your living!!! Get real woman!!! You need to have a little talk with Jesus yourself!!!

15 Likes

Be single, get some therapy

1 Like

Say a prayer and get right with the lord. He will help you! Always there for you when others dont know the answers!

7 Likes

Apparently, she’s not into you. Get over it.

3 Likes

If she gave her life to Jesus then praise her she done the right thing amen

5 Likes

Please talk to a therapist about your obsession with this woman who wants both to do with you, and about your apparently fluid sexuality. Are you straight? Bi? Lesbian? Questioning? You clearly need help to move on; get help from a professional to sort out your life. Tell hubs you are going through a rough patch and need counseling to figure out how you feel about yourself.

After you’ve come to some solid realizations in therapy, then talk to your husband about next steps, be they marriage counseling, separation and divorce, dating other men or women, having an open or polyamorous marriage with or without your spouse.

Sounds like you are engaging in magical thinking. Good luck! Your future could be wonderful.

6 Likes

Unfortunately you need to respect her boundaries and your marriage and leave her alone. She made it very clear she doesn’t want to talk to you. She doesn’t owe you closure. Maybe write a goodbye note but don’t send it.

3 Likes

Have you seen the movie, he’s just not that into you? Lol

3 Likes

You accept that she does not want you in her life so please respect her boundaries. You should also think about if you really are happy with your husband/marriage. Maybe therapy might help to connect some dots? best wishes!

3 Likes

She blocked you… Move on your not entitled to her

2 Likes

Lady you need help and counseling. U honestly sound obsessive. She has blocked you for a reason. AND U ARE BEING EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE AND U ARE MARRIED. Get help before you lose everything in your life that is worthwhile.

3 Likes

She gave you closure your just not accepting it. Don’t be the type of person that forces themselves on someone who clearly has moved on

4 Likes

Please ignore the unqualified idiots dpewing venom. I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in rejection. I highly doubt your friend turned religious like that. Sounds like a show

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I'm married to a man and in love with a woman who has blocked me, how do I get closure? - Mamas Uncut

Leave her alone and enjoy your life with your husband. Leave it in your memories she wants nothing to do with you. Respect her wishes as she has tried to change so now just do it.

16 Likes

Let it go. Sometimes we don’t get closure. We can’t control how other people react or what they do. It’s over n prob Gna be over with forever.
Don’t stress on things you can’t do anything about. Concentrate who’s at your own table. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I think you just need to accept the fact the friendship is over. She’s obviously moved on with her life and I think you need to distract yourself and forget about her. It’s your husband I feel sorry for.

32 Likes

Time truly heals all wounds. You will think of her less, you will miss her less. I know you can’t wrap your head around that concept right now, but I promise you honey it’s coming,

1 Like

Sometimes what’s good for us isn’t good for someone else. Sounds like it’s bordering on an unhealthy obsession. Leave it alone and move on.

4 Likes

Honestly all you can do is leave it alone. It hurts like a bitch but it’s only going to hurt more the longer you hold onto it

You want what you can’t have! Better be a wife to your husband and forget her! She’s done with you!

3 Likes

You have unresolved feelings to talk about and want inner closure? Go seek a professional counselor then.

8 Likes

Let it go!!!

Stalker much? If someone has to block you it’s a clear indication she wants nothing to do with you. Leave her alone!

13 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for therapy…

11 Likes

You’re not gonna get closure… I learned that the hard way… move on and continue to live a happy life with your husband…

2 Likes