Is it wrong of me to ask my husband to be home at a certain time?

Sounds like he doesn’t want you, doesn’t want the kids and doesn’t want the house…
He doesn’t want the life he has right now with you and the kids… kick him out officially. You will be happier.

If your SO is spending that much time away from you when living together but he is unemployed…sorry to say he is more than likely spending his time with another woman. The red flags are clear. Get out, run far snd fast away! He has nothing to offer you at this point except disappointment or STD’s!

Screw that! Its time to ignore him. It is a shity feeling but he obviously doesn’t want to be there, or he only looks at it as a place to sleep. You can’t control him & it’s not something that will get better with time, only worese. Bye bye!

2 Likes

Sounds like you have yourself a “trophy husband” whom is only there to make the illusion of a beautiful happy family be what everyone else sees.
Divorce papers would be on the taped to the changed front door along with his belongings tomorrow morning when he got home from his “boyfriend binder”.

You are not wrong! He can stay home alone all day for a Month. While you go out and do your own thing! He doesn’t want a partnership. He wants a cook housecleaner and sex slave. But those jobs are paid for and you can go home and leave him alone.

Damn sounds like you are already single hope he isn’t costing you any money. Thanks for reminding me to tell my man I love him even tho he keeps farting in my direction :joy:

1 Like

Girl get his ass out. He’s not sitting at someone’s house until midnight. Come on. He’s seeing someone for sure, that’s what my ex started to do, got him out, started a new chapter in my life, and couldn’t be happier…

You and the kids could be constant reminders of his failure to provide, making him miserable at home and looking for escape. The problem is still his, he needs to understand what your feelings are and not just that you need help but also talk about his feelings too (if he will). If you cannot communicate with him or you do and he can’t commit to being a better partner then you may have some decisions to make. 2cents

Idk if it helps but as a guy on the other side of things… The only time I don’t answer my wife is when I’m working. If I miss a call or text I get back to her when I can. As for being home, I’m not a single teen anymore. Not only do I have a wife that counts on my help to put the kids to bed but I have kids counting on me to set an example and that includes time management and a schedule. As a couple when my wife asks these thing of me (she normally doesn’t) but when she does. I respect that we are equal parts in this relationship and if I want the same respect in return I have to show it

1 Like

I tell ya what ya do, if he dont want to be home no worries pack his bags leave em at the front door and tell him to stay wherever he is all day long! This dope obviously don’t give a shit about u or ur children running out the door all day and leaving u to deal with the kids and house on ur own while he’s off out livin his best life! Do urself and ur kids a favour and cut him loose u and ur kids deserve better :blush:

what do you mean by is it “wrong”? it would be just as “wrong” of him to ask you that if you were behaving like him.

Leave him give him a wake up call and if that don’t work by then you won’t want him anyway know your worth !

Why would you have 3 children with an unemployed man who has no desire to spend any time with you or the children you made together?

1 Like

One question Why are you still with him? Tell him to go do one he obviously don’t want to be with you, sorry.

Whew chile🥴 If he wanted to he would! Getting home at midnight and ignoring you all day? Sounds sketchy

Tell him to get his ass home and take care of the kids/help with house etc too. Then at least you can have some free time x

It’s time to take out the garbage and get you a new husband

So, hes unemployed and you’re a stay at home mom…how does that work?!

Pray and think about your children or don’t wait to get hurt more. Swallow , accept , sacrifice OR move on n be happy !!! It’s 2021 we have to be more smarter , get real and not to be stupid

He would find the locks changed if it was me your obviously not controlling him that’s the problem say no more

Why are you actually with him? Obviously :roll_eyes: the kids and yourself are alone so do it alone until you find someone who wants to be with you and your children x

I’d leave , sounds like your doing it on your own and his weighing you down ,
Get rid of him and you’ll feel free and so much happier

Its time to tell him to help at home or you want a divorce stop wasting time when he wont give you any of his.

Not at all, he should spend his time with you

Dude i lose my marbles if my husband isn’t home from work by dinner time. I don’t have the time or energy for dead weight! Come home, step up or gtfo!

The only thing wrong about asking him to come home art night is the fact that you have to ask him.

Where is he? I would be gone or he would be out of the house

Meh, get rid ! Why she even going sitting round peoples houses while we are In a pandemic anyway, tell him to get off his lazy little boy arse and get a job!

They love using that your controlling me when they are in the wrong …

Time to change the locks sista. You are raising 3 children, not 4! If he is not an active participant in your marriage and household…he is using you!

2 Likes

If you have to ask these things from him , then ask your self . Is this worth it?

1 Like

There are so many men in this world. I would’ve been gone last week.

1 Like

Hunny wake up and smell the coffee. That “boy” don’t care about you or those kids… Make his ass realize you’re not going to be there for him when he’s ready because he can’t be there for you now. Fuck him. And that bullshit. If my man ever thought about doing some shit like that he wouldn’t be my "man " any longer. Don’t get used to being a doormat or you’ll be one your entire life. Not trying to be a bitch just blunt.

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell my husband when to be hone in general but what you explained is a whole other ballgame. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. When you’re in these situations it is tough to clearly see what is happening. Rose colored glasses.
Life is short. :sparkling_heart:

Dump him. Actions speak louder than words. Him not wanting to be home all day and made that you want him home by 9 so you can spend any time together is bs. It says a lot. Leave him. Easier said than done. But why keep living with the feeling you have now? Mad at you because you cant leave earlier than 720?? The fuck? What’s he doing that hes gotta be up early and back late? Sounds hella suspicious to me

WOW. Tell him to pack a damn bag and don’t let the door hit him in the ass on the way out…or do. Byeee.

1 Like

That’s not a man. He doesn’t love you.

4 Likes

My ex say I was the crazy 1 n controlling 2hen he wasnt at work he was at his dad’s g u can’t b home w me n then came my daughter n he stil couldn’t b home for her n i. I gave him 2 chances to many after throwing a remote n putting a goose egg on my for head n having him arrested I know but left 6 1/2 yrs ago divorce was final 6 yrs ago Dec 3rd n aint looked back. I was a single mom from day 1 n after all the health issues my daughter had n still has n 7 surgeries in 6 1/2 yrs n no he wasnt there much at all physically in the hospital room for the first 3 surgeries " 2 in 24 hrs" n i divorced him b4 the last 4"

Your already a single mum and doing it well,time to for him to go.If he has some where he can go and sit all day well he has some where he can go permanently bye bye.You dont need this in your life it’s too much stress for you,he wont change as he has gott6away with it for so long.You deserve to be loved and looked after there is someone out there that will do that for you but its certainly not him.Good luck with whatever you choose to do but remember you deserve happiness,love,fun and laughter xxx

1 Like

Send him to hell…he’s just not into you anymore and can care less about the kids…

2 Likes

How old is he…12?

Call his girlfriend and tell her to come get him and his stuff!!

2 Likes

Sounds like you should give him an ultimatum. Smarten up or move out.

1 Like

If I was you Id have his stuff packed and out in the yard waiting for him and telling him ur no longer welcomed here my lawyer will be sending you the divorce papers.

Kick him to the curve, Wish you good luck don’t let him play ya! And don’t let him play mine games either. You really need him gone so you can move on better things await for you! God bless & Stay warm :pray:t2:

Wow . And he doesn’t even help you with the kids !!! Life is too short get rid x

Please leave, you already know the answer to your questions, ik is hard but you will be fine trust me :pray:

1 Like

Omg I have the best partner in the entire world. I cannot even imagine. U deserve better. Holy shit

Honestly, he could be cheating. It’s time to consider leaving.

Sounds like you dont need him , he is just an extra unneeded stress

Nope not wrong. Sounds like cheating to me. Been there. Good luck.

1 Like

Hun I think it’s time you move on. Sorry to be blunt but he sounds like a child. And a useless lump. Its bad enough he doesn’t want to spend time with you but what about his children? They are going to grow up thinking this is normal and repeat the pattern. Kick his arse out and move on. You are already basically a single parent so you don’t need him.

5 Likes

Sounds like you are no longer in a relationship- you in it alone.

This is exactly how my marriage failed.

Sounds to me like he is a young man that is careless and out to live his life he Don’t care … If your feeling that way imagine how the kids feel kids are very smart they see all and they are probably hurting for daddy too . he isn’t a father or a Husband if he don’t want to be home with you or his children . my husband works 12 hours at a foundry around 2300 degree iron all day he comes home hot and black he rushes home to put them keys on the counter and to kick back with me and his 3 boys weekly. Weekends we spend doing things we cant do with the boys i never ever have to beg ask dads and husbands show up everyday just like i do just like you do you show up everyday for them babies he should be too controlling no absolutely not its okay to have time away what’s not okay … Is him not showing up in his children’s life or yours hunny don’t you ever feel like your in the wrong he is trying to quilt trip you get you some divorce papers and put the on the door change them locks and you sit down and write him a nice letter whats been weighing on your mind tell him you want all that freedom there ya have it buddy and you go out and find your self a real man that will love and cherish you and your kids .this is so wrong to you and your children they deserve a father and you deserve a husband he is none of that and it wont change he is very childish it sounds and you don’t care about anyone’s feeling besides his very self centered and can do better :pray::heart:

Leave him or kick him out so he can go to someone’s house to live

1 Like

Lack of affection, attention and involvement from a man is grounds for termination of the relationship. Basically, it sounds like he is only staying to have somewhere to eat, shower, and sleep. U shouldn’t have to give him a “curfew” any man that truly loves u and his family will want to be home with his family.

2 Likes

Not wrong at all. Wtf is he doing SMH

Dump him you surely can do better than that waste of a person

Sit his ass down and tell him what’s going on, or kick him to the curve and say bye !

I’m sorry but I think you already know the answer to your questions.

I could never!!! I would have been left him!!! Bye Felicia!!!

Nah id be done with him. ur not working and your not helping AND your spendin all day with someone else? bye.

If your asking you already know the answer

1 Like

Move on…you’ll be happier.

Maybe he has a side gig…time to kick some ass to the curb

I’d be so gone so fast. Leaveeee - so unhealthy

Move out. That dude is still a boy.

I don’t even know what the hell you’re doing living with a irresponsible boy smh

wow. what on earth do you see in him?! this is a no brainer. drop the dead weight.

Sounds like he needs a few days stuck with the kids while you have a weekend in a hotel with the phone on silent (that way you still get messages in case of a true emergency). He needs a harsh and swift reminder of the life he EXPECTS YOU to live.

When you come back, let him know that changes are going to happen…he can be a part of them…or he can go back to his friend’s house with a suitcase

1 Like

Youre raising someone elses kid! Stop enabling.

Girl :raised_hand: he’d be gone! :expressionless:

Ummmm leave and never look back

Get Rid of him , you and your kids come First

Sounds like a cheater.

Girl i think its time for him to sign some divorce papers 🤦 if my husband did this i would literally have his bags packed and locks changed 💁

1 Like

Pack his bags or turn him into a hen

Use the door :door: or the window 🪟

Why is he not home in the first place lmao boy bye

Sound’s like cheating👹

Get a sitter for an all nighter go to z friend house spend the night when he ask where you were say my friends like you go to visit yours

You’re the only one who thinks you are in a relationship

That might wake him up but I doubt it. He’s just a selfish immature little boy. Leave him and get on with the rest f your life!!

You have a man-child. Get rid of it quick!!!

He check out or cheating…walk away…

He would be coming home to his shit packed and on the porch 🤷

Seems like you already know the answers to these questions. You literally just pointed out what a shit bag he is… put your big girl pants on and saddle up!

2 Likes

Imma just say this…

I wish a mothafucka would mannnnn. Your nicer then me. :weary:

5 Likes

Omfg just leave this loser… he clearly doesn’t love you anymore… he doesn’t want the family life and you will be chasing him for the rest of yours … do yourself a big favour and go … you deserve better then that loser!

Sorry don’t mean to be mean but you know you are better that that. Not working or helping at home you are just wasting your time. Girl leave him you are too good for that. I did it for 16years. Stupid I know. It may be hard but you will be better off

I’m sorry for this but he’s a piece of S#!@!!! Dump his sorry arse. If he can’t be a man and step up to his responsibilities he’s not worth it!!! If you think he’s out and doing good things he’s fooling you!!!

Girl no!! You’re not controlling!! You feel neglected and insecure!! Don’t let him do that narcissistic :poop: and try and flip it on you!! Recognize how he makes you feel!! If he makes you feel unhappy then you need to get into a situation that makes you feel happy and secure!!

1 Like

I honestly want to say ,I think You’ve already answered your own questions, no need to ask our permission. Kick his ass out.

Fuk him off and while your kids are at school go find yourself! Get a job, volunteer, make friends!

You should’ve left him long time ago

3 Likes

I’d change the locks when he goes out the door.

You’re not controlling in the least bit.

He should not be out whore hopping he is not working he should have his ass home. Period.

He’s sounds grossly irresponsible

He’s a ‘Jailer’ - please look at doing the Freedom Programme - www.freedomprogramme.co.uk

He’s cheating. Get out NOW!