Is it wrong that my exes girlfriend gave a gift to our daughter to gift to her dad?

If I got a divorce from my husband and the new woman in his life did something like that I’d just be mad that she didn’t let me in on it so that we could combine our money to get him something extra special

5 Likes

This is petty af. What happens at their house (with the exception of abuse, illicit drugs, or neglectfulness) is none of your concern.

8 Likes

I think you need to grow up
Heard of co parenting this is apart of that
She made a special moment for the child and dad
Get over it

3 Likes

Although I can understand your feelings, I have to say that you are out of line. She did a good gesture, maybe this is a sign that she is not really a bad person. For your childrens sake it’s better to try and have a good relationship with them.
Just say thank you for what you did for Father’s Day.

4 Likes

Aww that’s nice. She’s trying.
Be nice.
Don’t say anything. Don’t ruin it. Don’t carry on and make a fuss.
This moment isn’t your moment. You don’t have to make everything about you.
If you say something you will look like a right petty fool.
Please focus your energies on other things.
Exhausting.

4 Likes

When I was first with (my current husband) like literally bairly dating a month at that point I took a picture of him and his 4 children together and framed it and gave it to him for father’s day from his children ( he knew it was all me of course) but loved the gesture and the kids were so proud that they gave Daddy a gift!! Grow up and let her help your daughter feel love and warmth from someone decant

6 Likes

More folks need to learn to co parent that INCLUDES accepting they will move on and have and be with someone else! Be grateful she has an awesome caring woman in her life when with dad :woman_facepalming: you sound very petty to be honest

5 Likes

Girl your are freaking dumb! Wtf?! Yes your are wrong. This sounds like some bitter ass shit. Move on, he has a new girlfriend. It’s absolutely great that she felt that he was such a great father that she treated him for the day! Wtf is wrong with you?! It’s not your job anymore. I do the same thing with my bonus child. I take him shopping on Mother’s Day for his mama and for Father’s Day for his dad. The only thing you should be saying is don’t be a dumbass

I think its good that she’s thinking of helping your daughter gift her dad something for fathers day.

7 Likes

This is petty.Same as if his mom had taken the daughter to pick something for him. Smile say thanks. Be happy you didn’t have to spend anything.

4 Likes

I know it’s tough…just be a great Mom and let your daughter see that you’re being a good person. One day the tables will be turned and you don’t want any issues for yourself and you new person. Take a deep breath!!

Am I understanding correctly? Your ex’s girlfriend bought a father’s day gift for your daughter to give her father? Yeah you’re out of line. You admit your family has bought gifts for you from your daughter. What’s the difference? It didn’t hurt your daughter. It’s not your money.

10 Likes

Sorry but Father’s Day is not about you… it’s about the father!!

Secondly if the new girl friend bought the gift… so what!! He is your ex and his new gf is allowed to spoil him whenever she wants and yes it includes her buying a gift for your daughter to give to HER father!!

I get you are upset, but he has moved on and clearly the new GF is invested in their relationship… what happens in their house has nothing to do with you.

16 Likes

It’s weird that your mad about that it’s not your beez. Not your relationship. Not your responsibility to put any cents into it.

8 Likes

Just appreciate the fact that she included ur daughter… Some females can he nasty and jealous of their boyfriends kids… I think it was really nice of her and maybe u should try and get to know her for the sake of ur daughter that way she has her mommy and daddy and whoever else wants to love her💜

13 Likes

Isn’t it a normal thing for a partner to do?

7 Likes

It’s nice that she’s thought about it. Realistically she could’ve left it but proves she cares.
It sounds like you’ve not accepted there is another woman in your daughters life.
And realistically aslong as your daughter is cared for, them keeping their life to themselves is none of your concern.
Be thankful your daughter obviously has all round her that care.

1 Like

It’s petty ASF. Be glad your child was included and that the GF is trying to make your child feel special by letting her help pick out a gift.

8 Likes

It isn’t about you!!! This has NOTHING to do with you! Get over yourself! So petty!

8 Likes

Why u didn’t get something for ur daughter to give her Dad even a card from dollar store a picture of her she don’t need to let u know was wrong with ppl I make sure my son get something for he’s stepmother for mother’s day and for her birthday and also for he’s father teaching them young i personally i appreciate everything my son stepmother do for my son and i make sure i Thank her she’s a blessing and my son love her :heart: i see this alot we all need to grow up we not in high-school anymore be thankful for ppl who do stuff for your kids or in this case to make her feel especial by giving Daddy a gift.

3 Likes

So you’re jealous that your daughter has a good example of a woman caring enough for a man, AND his child, that she made sure his child was a part of HIS special day?? Did YOU gift your ex in order to recognize him as the father of your child on FATHER’S Day? You said you “don’t give to receive”, but you mentioned NOTHING about YOU giving anything except jealous and petty vibes. Accept the fact that you were not the one for him, and that he is happy with someone else. She sounds VERY thoughtful and generous, and I hope your daughter enjoys her new 2nd family environment, and I am glad she can see her dad being loved the way he needs to be. I hope the same for you one day…your post is proof that it hasn’t happened yet. May you take a page from the Book of Letting Go.

13 Likes

Ave bought my step kids for years a used to pick them off from school take them to pick presents them drop them off at there mams

2 Likes

You can feel whatever way you want to don’t make an argument out of it though it is a nice thing for her to do

1 Like

You’re petty. I took my daughters dads sons mom a Mother’s Day gift to show her how much she’s appreciated for taking care of my daughters brother alone.

6 Likes

Your childish afk if you ask me💁🏻‍♀️

4 Likes

Grow up, you sound jealous! You should be greatful she’s formed a relationship with your child and done this for her.

4 Likes

I bet this post didn’t go the way she hoped!!!

3 Likes

What’s the issue?? It’s not about you and I think its a nice gesture not to mention appreciating she including your child…

Don’t sweat over the little things, what GF does for baby Daddy is not your concern…

5 Likes

The only thing I would say is thank you

2 Likes

No it’s not be happy she bothered to care to do it and it’s about your daughter not you

1 Like

I find it sweet that she took the effort for your little girl. You are making this about you. But he is not your father en you are not his mom. How do you think your kid feels when she has nothing to give her dad on father’s day? That’s what it is about. Not about you

2 Likes

Umm? For real? It’s actually got nothing to do with you. She seems nice. You want your daughter to have a good relationship with any bonus parent. Leave it alone.

7 Likes

Mind your own business

4 Likes

So your family or friends can buy you gifts from your daughter on mother’s day, but none of her dad’s family or friends are allowed to buy gifts for him from his daughter? I’m sure the gf was trying to make him feel special on FATHER’S day and made sure he got a gift from his daughter. Let it go. Be thankful she isn’t an evil stepmother mistreating your kid.

19 Likes

I think it’s really thoughtful of her so you didn’t have to buy a gift for your ex.

I think it is an amazing idea, but am I missing part of the story?

1 Like

Yes you’re wrong for feeling like this. That sounds like pure jealousy. It’s about that child, not you or him or what you do for each other. Be happy that child has another adult figure in her life who treats her right and includes her in things. So many evil step mama and jealous gfs out there so to get a good one is amazing. I feel you’re just mad he moved on and has somebody new taking care of him and playing house with your baby girl.

6 Likes

Just because hes no longer your husband doesn’t mean he stops being her dad… Its a lovely gesture that probably made your daughters day with her dad more special. I just hope your pettiness didnt spoil it for her when she got home.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl: it sounds like you mad that she appreciates her partner ?? Like are you honestly complaining that he got a gift and she included your daughter ??? Wtf is wrong with people these days ???

4 Likes

As long as she is nice to your child respects your wishes with regards to how you choose to bring your child up what’s the problem. Now if she was interfering bad mouthing you and such that’s a different story.

She’s doing a kind gesture, cause did you let ur daughter choose something for her dad?

1 Like

Yes, you’re wrong for feeling this way (you’d be EXTRA wrong if you said something :grimacing:). You don’t own him, you’re not in control over who gets to celebrate him for the father he is just because you birthed his child.

She wasn’t out of line. She did something very caring for both your daughter and her partner. The feelings you have are your responsibility, not hers, and you’re going to have to figure out how to let go.

If you have/had a partner and they helped your daughter pick out a gift for you for mothers day, and your ex had a problem with it, wouldn’t you think that was the most petty and insecure thing in the world?

5 Likes

I’d be grateful that this woman clearly cares about your daughter :roll_eyes::woozy_face:

3 Likes

Someone sounds a Lil jelly n no absolutely nothing wrong with it mow u ain’t gotta do it.

1 Like

Yes…yes u are wrong…

Yes you’re wrong. You don’t need to say anything. You need to get over your ego here. I’m sorry dad has someone in his life that cares enough to get him a gift from your child. If it were the other way around I’m sure you would be just fine with your boyfriend getting you a mother’s day gift from your child. You have to drop the pettiness now. Or life is going to get much harder for you and you have a longgggg time to deal with this coparenting thing.

2 Likes

Seriously, if you say something, you are going to make yourself look so bad. You will look beyond insecure, immature, and petty. Please work through these feelings, and don’t do something to make your co-parenting relationship worse.

How do you think your little girl would feel if she didn’t have anything to give her Daddy on Father’s Day when she can see everyone else is doing it?
It’s not about you, grow up.

6 Likes

I think this is why dating a guy with kids who has a “special” baby mom like OP is a very bad idea :laughing:
That’s just me tho.

6 Likes

Did your family and friends ask him if they could get you something for mothers day? This was not about you, so stop trying to make it that way

1 Like

Did you buy something for her to gift him? Be thankful her fathers gf cares for your daughter and give her the respect she deserves. Smh!! Jealous Much?

7 Likes

This situation isn’t about you. It’s about a father daughter thing. Maybe the kiddo wanted to get him something and she did something you never know

1 Like

It’s your ex? Or am I reading this wrong I’m so confused

3 Likes

I think she’s just trying to be nice .least she’s trying .

5 Likes

You’re wrong and petty my lady

9 Likes

This is a none issue. Sometimes reading some posts on her I can’t believe have petty women have become :weary:

5 Likes

Is this her daughter? With him? Or is this your daughter with him? Why didn’t you give her a father day gift to give him. I’m confused

2 Likes

You’re wrong. It has nothing to do with you. She was just trying to make your baby’s father feel special. You should do the same.

4 Likes

Wtf. That’s all. Seek therapy.

6 Likes

You’re just a petty, jealous ex wife. At least she treated your baby’s father and honor him better than you. And it wasn’t about her it was about your daughter. She gave it to your daughter. Need to grow up

6 Likes

My bf who isn’t 3 of my children’s dad has always bought gifts from them to me , his part of their life ,as your exes gf is now ,your just being awkward about it because she’s your exes gf, no matter if his your ex she’s being a decent person you need to accept that get over it and move on.i would rather that than My exes gf be horrible to my kids and not involve them,infact I hate my exes guts,but his gf has never done me or my kids any wrong.

3 Likes

It’s really none of your business. He’s your ex. Let them live their lives the way they want. You’re being petty. Move on and let the past go.

7 Likes

She is out of line … she hasn’t even had the balls to meet you or speak to you. Reconsider your visitation agreement

I don’t see an issue?? His partner got him a gift from his child which was nice. Do you have a partner? Because that would be their job, not your ex’s.

4 Likes

You’re making all baby mamas look bad. Shut up. This isn’t about you, princess. Y’all aren’t together. Get over yourself.

Wow some of these reply arrived about as messed up as the question is think every one need to evaluate ur own feeling and for the lady that enishaly rote the post have u got to the bottom of why u true feel hurt I don’t think its about the gift I think it deeper if she want to send her money getting a father day gift leave her to it and if u feel like u should buy a father day gift from ur daughter to hi do it it don’t make a diffrance ur buy the gift from ur daughter it’s the fought and a good step in wright direction showing ur daughter u and her dad can still be on same page qnd be good as friend and show her what love means even if it didn’t work out u gotta let the past go and focuse on ur daughter so just be happy ur daughter smiling and being happy leave if gf to do what ever she want it don’t affect u hakuna mattah

You pathetic,is obvious why you are the ex. You really need to get over yourself

8 Likes

So let me get this right… YOUR DAUGHTER gifted YOUR EX a gift BOUGHT by YOUR EXS GIRLFRIEND. spent by her own money to HER NOW CURRENT BOYFRIEND, addressed to him BY YOUR DAUGHTER and the issue is what, lmao :rofl:
You sound bitter af because someone bought something for YOUR EX (that she would’ve bought anyhow, smh) and addressed it from HIS CHILD.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

I think it was very thoughtful of her and nice for your daughter that she could surprise he dad with a gift “from herself”. This lady sounds like a mature snd great catch and I would want her to stick around in my child’s life.

18 Likes

Your bitching bc u didn’t get a gift seriously?

You should be grateful that your daughter has a kind, thoughtful step-mum.

14 Likes

Are you for real?? Bitter are we. He is YOUR EX!!! Get over it!! I would be more pist if you got him a gift and your not even with him any more your nothing to him!!

2 Likes

Just sleep with her already duh

4 Likes

Omg get ovvvvvvver yourself.

3 Likes

Yes you are out of line. I’m sure your daughter was happy to give her dad a gift. It should always be about the kids not the parents still being butt hurt about their exs

Yes you are wrong, you all are absolutely and utterly what’s wrong with kids today. For the love of God you whiny wastes of air acting like children, forget you have one that you are trying to mold. You need mental help. Counseling isnt enough. Seek it.

5 Likes

I’ve always got my husband something for my step son to give him for Father’s Day (even before we were married) never once has it been an issue with his bio mom. I believe you are being petty and making a big issue out of nothing

4 Likes

I’ve bought Mother’s Day, Birthday and Christmas presents for my daughters dads gf. It’s called co-parenting and being a decent human being

5 Likes

Don’t play 20 questions with a 5 year old. That’s just asking for a toxic environment when it comes to break ups. Your child is healthy, taken care of and safe. Be grateful.

13 Likes

Not an issue. Get over him.

l get paid over $ 169 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 17458 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkinfo272.pages.dev/

Ummm what is the problem exactly?
That someone was thoughtful enough to give your child something to gift her father on Father’s Day?
Huh? :woozy_face:

3 Likes

If you had a partner and they bought a gift for your child to give to you, how would you feel? Personally its a huge gesture and connection point for her and your child. I would respect her more, she is trying to show love and respect to your kid and trying to build a positive relationship!

6 Likes

Is this serious??? Lol wow.

You’re bitter and need to stop. Be grateful his gf cares enough to do something like that.

3 Likes

Are you serious right now? You’re mad because the gf(who’s around your child when she’s with dad) got him a gift and bonded with your dd. He’s your ex for a reason let him go

3 Likes

It’s called co-parenting it’s about your child not the adults the child comes first and her mental and physical and mental well being

2 Likes

I think that you feel some type of way about your ex’s new girlfriend. This is something that has nothing to do with you. At the end of the day it was Father’s Day and your little was with her dad and his gf did something nice for him.

10 Likes

Who cares??? Let the child be a child and stop causing drama!

4 Likes

I think it was nice of her and you should be thankful she is around a kind spirited woman and not an evil or shady one . We have to show our kids it’s ok to care about someone even if you split up

3 Likes

It was a gift from your child to her father. Your ex wasn’t nice enough to do it so I think you should let it go.

1 Like

Who writes these questions?

1 Like

You need to grow up. Period!

1 Like

So what…grow the fuck up…it’s called coparenting…saved u money by not having to do it…quit being petty

Think that’s nice my ex 8 brought him loads xmas presents and fathers day presents past few yr I don’t even get a Tx, so this yr I was like nah so expected his partner to do it. Don’t think she was being bitchy at all, think was nice gesture

You need to get over it!

1 Like

And to think he ever lost you ? :woman_facepalming: You should really seek some help ! You should learn the definition of : Immature , petty , bitter , and coparenting . Then maybe you will Stop being so trifling !!:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::rage: Grow up !!

3 Likes

A child should have something to gift their parent on that parents day (mother or father)
Either home made or store bought.

I just wanna talk to your ex and tell him congrats on finding a better woman then you obviously are if you’re worried about who gives him gifts for what day. She made sure your daughter could make her dad feel special.
Get over yourself and grow up.

17 Likes

No, these are the type of women you want your child around… I’m so confused on why this is out of line…?

8 Likes

Just stop. Save it for a real fight.

1 Like