Is there a name for what my sister is doing?

Block her. Your parents issue…not yours. Make it to where she cant use your photos anymore. Feel sorry for her kid…

Narcissist. Read absolutely everything you can find on narcissism.

5 Likes

An unhealthy selfish , and a person who needs professional help. …

She’s a sociopath. She needs help. Seriously.

1 Like

I think the term is sociopath.

Better call Dr. PHIL :joy::joy:

Munchousens by proxy, probably not spelled right.

Punchher in the throat

Yeah …it’s called psycho bi**h. Seriously, who does this? She is mentally ill and your parents need to get a mental hygiene warrant on her or check her in to a psych ward. She either has a mental disorder or she’s an attention seeker who likes to hurt others and someone needs to put a stop to it immediately.

1 Like

Fraud. Extortion. Crazy bitch needs a reality check.

Yeah it’s called psycho

Your first problem is that you actually supported that shit in the beginning

3 Likes

Sounds like she has some sort of psychosis or delusional disorder. She needs to get checked into a mental health facility and someone needs to protect her infant. She doesn’t sound very stable for sure.

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is there a name for what my sister is doing? - Mamas Uncut

Yes many insulting names

Compulsive liar
Unprovoked lying

Yeah, it’s called being a f@*king lunatic lol

4 Likes

Compulsive liar. The parents should have her mental health issues brought to light and take custody of the baby

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is there a name for what my sister is doing? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

This reminds me of an LMN movie. She sounds like she should really get serious help. Prayers for your family.

20 Likes

How about abusive? Sadist? The cruelty she imposes into another’s life frightens me… and she is a living example to her daughter. Keep her out of your life or you w ou ll be involved or a victim. Knowledge of her actions and doing nothing enables the behavior. Long hugs.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if she’s completely mentality I’ll or if she’s just trying to manipulate guys to stay with her and use them. Sounds like something a sociopath path would do. She obviously doesn’t seem to care who she hurts to get what she wants.

12 Likes

I would say she needs some serious mental health intervention… your parents need to kick her out… baby or not. Maybe she will leave the baby with them until she can get help? But then again it sounds like she is obsessed with the thought of having a baby/being a mom so probably not. I don’t ever know what to think in these situations (heard of other people like this!) But she is gonna end up hurting someone, stealing a child or even worse. She sounds insane :grimacing:

7 Likes

She needs mental help. That’s psychotic. And her having a living child isn’t an excuse for your parents to not make her get the help she needs. Lawyers need to get involved for that child’s safety first and foremost. That is not a healthy situation at all!!

17 Likes

It almost sounds like munchausen minus she isn’t inflicting injury to her child. It IS super illegal and honestly I think she needs therapy and maybe for her child to be temp taken from her until she gets the mental health help she needs before she does begin hurting her baby for attention

14 Likes

I’m more scared of the fact that she has an infant of her own…

8 Likes

Your parents need to get custody of her child and get her mental help. What kind of life is this child going to have seeing mom act like this?

3 Likes

Münchausen syndrome, my mother had Munchausen by proxy where she would lie about my medical health

7 Likes

Yes, the term for it starts with a ‘C’, ends with a ‘t’ and has ‘un’ in the middle.

5 Likes

The true definition of a psychopath in psychiatry is antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), explains Dr. Prakash Masand, a psychiatrist and the founder of the Centers of Psychiatric Excellence. ASPD describes an individual who shows patterns of manipulation and violation to others.

10 Likes

I would write to her GP as some level of psychiatric intervention is clearly needed.

1 Like

She needs help!!
Talk to your family about admitting her, she is old enough to know its wrong epsecially being a mother herself…
Get your parents to apply for custody so she can get her shit together. Regular therapy isnt not gonna cut it…

As someone who’s lost a baby their self, that is highly disrespectful. She needs mental help.

11 Likes

Family should begin documenting behaviors that are illegal…bazaar. Include date, names of those involved. Especially any harmful behaviors involving the child.This journal may be helpful in the future.

Mental illness… my daughter did that when she got off her meds. Now back on meds and stable and she feels bad for what she did. Genuinely

If she doesn’t use your ultrasound picture she’ll use someone else’s. Unfortunately everything people need for scams is on line

Yeah, there’s a name for it, it’s call psycho.
Sounds like she has really low self esteem and thinks the only way a guy will stay with her is if she has a child. She needs some counseling. She’s lying, manipulating and being disrespectful to the parents of the infant who passed.

8 Likes

Has she suffered or had any kind of childhood trauma? It seems using manipulation as a form of attention… am wondering if the parents may feel responsible for her present behaviours and that’s why they continue to support her as well as a responsibility to ensure her child is in an environment where observation is present. The balance between mental health services intervention and social services intervention will need to be considered and also as her sister what your role in this situation could support her recovery, the child’s wellbeing must be considered

Could be BPD (borderline personality disorder). Or she’s just out for attention and ultra manipulative. Either way, mental heath intervention would serve her well. That behavior is incredibly dysfunctional and unhealthy.

Cat fishing. Pretending to be someone she is not to ensnare other people to do her bidding for her own satisfaction.

1 Like

It will never change until the people enabling her stop doing what they’re doing. It’s that simple. It’s not your circus or your monkeys. I know it’s hard to watch the people you love be taken advantage of but there’s nothing you can do about it.

She probably has mental issues…be gentle…try to get her to seek help ASAP

7 Likes

This is straight up fraud and is illegal. Report her to ur local police because she is implicating u in her scams by using ur ultrasound pics. She is mentally unwell and needs help, but she is not allowed to scam people in this way!! Tell ur brother and ur parents that unless she gets some kind of help, either via a psychologist or psychiatrist (and probably some form of medication and diagnosis) that u will report her to the authorities and she will probably be charged and possibly end up in jail if she doesn’t stop and seek help! Do NOT allow her to continue to use ur baby information to maintain her scams, at any cost!! It is inviting trouble to ur door and u don’t need that!! :thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

She is mentally ill and needs to be talking to a professional at the very least. Maybe even needs to be hospitalized for it if she refuses to acknowledge her problem.

1 Like

Needs some serious mental counseling… Sounds like some deep rooted issues she needs to work through…

She needs counselling. Clearly a mental health issue.
The more you shun her or push her away the more comfort she needs. Unfortunately she has found a very dangerous but productive way of finding this comfort and support.

She needs help before she does. Something really wrong and your mom and Dad is not helping thisthey need call her on this that really sick when she uses someone that has pass away. You all need to help her. She needs mental help

The worst thing is that as she has a child this poor child is going to be fucked up by all this whatever it is, maybe Münchausens or similar, if you do not do something now to get your sister’s child away from this environment and behaviour, you are indirectly putting all the shit your sister does onto your niece/nephew (her child) so that one day the child will become just as fucked up as your sister is because he or she will think it’s “normal”. You need to do everything you can in your power to get your sister’s child safely out of this situation. Child protective services if your parents won’t listen to reason.

Your parents should get custody of the kid and let them tell their lawyer whats going on maybe theyll make her get help but her parents are enabling her behavior but you should cut her off sister or not. She sounds like schemer to me. Not mental just trying to scam money outta peoole.

1 Like

If your parents are able and willing they need to take her to court to get custody of the child if she is unwilling to get the help that she needs. I think an intervention is a good idea to try to make her see what she is doing is wrong, seek the help with a professional to do this

She needs a mental health intervention & evaluation ASAP, especially if she’s responsible for an actual infant right now. :grimacing::sob: That child could be in danger. If she has Münchausen syndrome, it wouldn’t be a giant leap for it to turn into Münchausen by proxy. :persevere: She needs professional help, immediately. Tell your parents to call their local mental health facility & ask about having a 5150 hold done on her.

Sounds like a mix of histrionic personality disorder where you crave attention and pathological liar

Perhaps she’s depressed, and unaware of how this is reflecting on her decisions and choices when she messes with other people for her own benefit

She needs mental health ASAP. That is so wrong in many ways. :flushed: I would be scared to have a child around someone so deceitful. :scream:

Fraud? Maybe? I think that’s almost certainly what she could be charged with if someone ever wanted to take her to court xx

Although you may not be able to stop her from lying, you & your family etc, can cut her off from all social media. This is definitely mental-health driven. Even if nobody else will, cut her off from all social media so she can’t see your posts, even if your family shares them.

Sounds like she’s having delusional pregnancy’s and is narcissistic and money hungry. It’s probably worked more than once so she figured she can keep it going. If She fakes being pregnant, It’s a psychological issue and needs to be addressed.

If she gets money from the “father” it is prosecutible as fraud or extortion.

1 Like

How old is her baby? Could this have something to do with postpartum? Not sure just throwing it out there…I know that makes some women do strange things.

There is no doubt that she is mentally ill. But the real question is, how did she get ahold of your ultrasounds?

The term is horrible. Apparently…there are several people different events but the same level as horrible. No one holds them accountable not families, police, or courts and they just continue to destroy families. PoS is what they are called. To the world stop making excuses and stop enabling these people.

Munchausen syndrome by proxy comes in many forms. Keep an eye on that infant.

Part of it is money. We have some women having kids with 3 or 4 guys and getting child support from all of them. :frowning::rage:

It’s called Narcissism and she sounds a little schitzo… I mean faking reality is schizophrenic… most sick people can’t control it but the sociopaths can and do… so yes sociopath! Is exactly what it is… I call it the “Single White Female” or “The Roommate” syndrome… lol

Sounds like a cry for help or attention seeking? Since your parents are done dealing with her mess.

There will be a date scan taken on picture.

Her child will most likely be badly affected by her. Report her to the state’s child protective agency.

She needs counselling. I watched two episodes on dr Phil about this same problem of women doing this. He just put them into counselling. Hopefully she will be willing to do it and grow from this!

I would check with a lawyer, but sounds like fraud.

1 Like

Demand your pictures back. That is entrapment. She needs psychological help.

How did your sister get your ultrasound photos?

Sounds like my cousin. :woman_facepalming: mentally unstable and need to get meds/help from a psychiatrist asap

2 Likes

I think she needs professional help, she needs help and support x

Yes there is. It’s a serious disorder
And very destructive.

I think the family needs to remove her living child from her. It sounds like she has a revolving door of lovers, and one will in evitably abuse that child. She doesn’t seem to have good character so I doubt anyone she brings around that child does. Plus, this is only what you heard about. I can say for certain there is more you haven’t heard about. If she’s willing to use you and your heartbreaking loss to con others, she will use her child as well. You don’t want a child picking up those values. You don’t want a child around those types of people. And you don’t want a child living with that instability. She should not have children, full stop.

3 Likes

Faking a pregnancy for entrapment is against the law in many areas. Sounds like she needs mental and legal help

4 Likes

Extortion…it is a crime. She is creating horrific Karma. :cry:

She’s looking for attention in all the wrong ways

Be careful she isn’t done for fraud.

Since she lives at home with your parents, your Parents need to step up and do an intervention of sorts, family counseling may help, as well as her being evaluated. Maybe she needs to be put on medication? I don’t know the relationship your parents have, like if they’re afraid of her or just don’t care? But Tough Love needs to be established. Your sister is a young adult, 24 years old and a mother, she needs a fire lit under her behind and a reality check. Especially if you don’t want her behavior to get any worse.

And I am deeply sorry for the stillbirth. It is a extremely difficult time that us Mothers who went through it (myself included) have to live with. :heart: I pray and send good vibes your way that something helps with this situation.

She needs help, and unfortunately, it sounds like your parents are just enabling her behavior now. I understand why, no one wants to give up on their kids, but it might be time.

I would do everything I could to get that story out there so maybe the next guy will catch on, and maybe one day she’ll stop. Idk. You’re in a tough spot though and I’m sorry

Parents should file for custody and kick her out. She needs mental intervention.

Sounds like a pathological liar… Or is suffering from a form of attention need disorder… Probably a bunch of labels… She clearly needs help but if she won’t get it you can’t do it for her… Best to have intervention and tell her that her antics are gonna make her lose you too…

Called minding your own buisness. Easy .

It’s called extortion if she receives any money or anything to prosper off of the victims of her antics… most lawyers will be willing to give a free consultation to let you know the legality of her actions n the possibility of jail time if any … you’re a victim of her cruelty…good luck :+1: if you want to press charges if at possible

Bunco Forgery Divsion of your/her local Police Dept.

Sounds like a Dr. Phil episode

1 Like

Theft By Deception / Fraud. She needs to be charged, and to take ownership of her actions.

2 Likes

Chapter 51 her ass. Right now. Shes not stable. Not for her and certainly not for her child.

She needs to be seen by a mental health professional.

I only read half of the post and already think you need to stay away from this person

Sounds like she’s on drugs.

buy ads with her HER photo & MO & plaster them all around town ~

She needs mental help asap. Bc if she doesn’t get it soon she’s gonna get her ass whooped by the wrong one.

Lol yes fraud ; maybe she should focus on her living child and assuring she can provide for him - including getting valid support from her child’s father

It’s called a good kick in the arse to wake her up …

Uggg my sister is a pathological liar like this. She’s absolutely nuts but says it’s not her it’s literally everyone else. Just take care of you dear. You don’t need that kind of never changing drama.

Before you look for a name to put in this situation of hers I would look into getting her put in a mental hospital for serious help and getting that infant away from her. Based off what you said she’s just getting worse as time goes on and no one knows what’s next.

1 Like

She’s a pathological liar, she does it as a way to gain sympathy and attention she probably lacked it as a child. So won’t stop until you get her mental help, I’ve seen a lot of people like this and she will only get worse, and your parents should stop enabling her antics and get her help

She’s literally a psychopath and needs mental health treatment. She’ll have to want to help herself before anyone else can.

I would definitely confront her about the situation and call the authorities because that’s not only illegal but she ruining lives to say the least. DNA and eventually no baby in the end. Sounds like a whack job. Habitual liar.