My 7 year old has accidents when my boyfriend babysits, should I be worried?

This is most definitely a concern.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re bf is a nonce as if you would leave you’re child with boyfriends anyway

4 Likes

This can’t be real…:eyes:

3 Likes

Well, something is not right. It may Involve your boyfriend and it may involve someone else. There is an underlying issue here. You just need to find out what it is. I wish you all the best and may God bless your family.

Stop leaving your kid with your bf, at the outset.

6 Likes

If he is doing this EVERY time he is alone with ONLY him and no one else he is around, then this is a major issue. Kids will do this to make themselves less desirable to their attacker. Also why is your bf teaching him to wipe. I would be mad as he’ll if I was his father and found out you are letting some guy you are dating touching my kids butt, especially when you weren’t there.

From horrible experience, get rid of the boyfriend. You absolutely have to keep your children safe. You don’t want to live with the guilt of not recognizing your kids are in danger. No one will love your children like a parent.

3 Likes

Not a red flag at all it would be because he misses u.
My 6 year old daughter did this at my best mates house when she was with her it don’t. Mean anything bad is going o. Just ask ur boy why he is doing this

2 Likes

320th comment to say :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

I’m a little weirded out that you let your boyfriend teach him to wipe…

17 Likes

Wtf? Cameras cost like $5 dollars these days and you are here, PONDERING ABOUT AND AND ASKING strangers who KNOW NOTHING about the possible ABUSE OF YOUR OWN CHILD?? OMG BUCK THE UP, AND PROTECT THESE BABIES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF THERE IS AN ISSUE I HOPE IT EATS YOU THE ALIVE AND YOU NEVER EVER SLEEP AGAIN!! IM SORRY, BUT THIS IS STRAIGHT UP NEGLECT AND IF NOT STOPPED YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED LIKE YOU ABUSED HIM YOURSELF!! THATS YOUR MAN SLUT PUPPY!! IT APPEARS YOUVE HANDED YOUR SON OFF TO THE WOLVES AND DID IT TO GET YOUR OWN ROCKS OFF!! I HOPE HES THAT IMPORTANT TO YA JEZEBEL AND THAT YOUR LITTLE NAUGHTY BITS OF PLEASURE THAT YOU’RE GETTING FROM HIM AT THE EXPENSE OF THAT CHILD BRING YOU AIDS, AND LONG SUFFERING BUT QUICK DEATH SO THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME TO SELL HIM TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER OR WHOEVER LAYS HIS MOMMY DOWN LIKE SHE WANTS AND MAYBE HE CAN HAVE A SHOT A LIFE WHEN THE PERSON WHO PUT AND KEEPS HIM AROUND LORD KNOWS WHAT KINDS OF HELL IS GONE!! What is WRONG PEOPLE?? TAKE ACTION. NOWWWWW #SaveTheChildren

Id say its worth investigating :grimacing:

1 Like

Boyfriend got something he wants to say?!

1 Like

Get rid of the boyfriend! Your son is yelling at you that there is a problem. He can’t outright tell you from threats. Been there! Get rid of the boyfriend. and never leave your baby alone with him!!

6 Likes

This is concerning that he only does it when he’s with your bf and absolutely no one else. Personally don’t like rhat

1 Like

Oh my!! Reading this made my heart sank!!!
I would say it’s a huge red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:!!

It screams abuse to me.
There has to be a reason why he isn’t asking for help or isn’t cleaning himself up if he knows how to.
Find that out asap mama. Ask him when you are alone with him. Teach your child about inappropriate touches. Let him know that he can always come to you for help and he is your number one priority. Be his safe place mama. Protect your child.

4 Likes

and if your boyfriend is buying him toys, pays such great attention, is so loving, yet your son is crapping his pants, holding back from peeing, peeing his pants, he’s being sexually abused. What does he draw?

1 Like

And I’m just curious as to why? Please give me just ONE reason or lame excuse why you’ve not already figured this out with the technology of today. And it’s thriftiness. My Nanny cam was $35 bucks! And if you say something about that’s man’s FEELINGS or YOUR OWN FEAR, I believe this GROUP NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION and REPORT ASAP!! So please, PLEASE elaborate as to why you are asking strangers and continuing to expose your child to Lord knows what with your already confirmed suspicions?? Just one reason…one excuse…i’ll wait…oh right, THERES NOT ONE!-

4 Likes

Promise you that your child is trying to communicate, they’re being hurt in some way. Get away from that guy.

2 Likes

I can almost guarantee that I bet your boy is somewhat shy, and he’s simply not comfortable enough with him to, if your boyfriend just kind of lounges around watching tv, playing video games, on his phone or computer, etc, and your son is off doing his own thing they’re just co-existing and not actually spending bonding time together doing things for him to warm up to and actually get comfortable with him. Just because he’s not scared of him , doesn’t mean he’s comfortable with him and has developed a bond with him. If your boyfriend really cares for you and him genuinely hell take steps to pay attention to what your son likes and enjoys to do and come up with something they can do together to form a bond and that doesn’t mean taking him to somewhere fun, or play place or even park and then Telling him to go play, that’s still not bonding or doing something together. Does that make sense? Once that happens then your son will be comfortable going to him for anything. And he tells you he doesn’t know why, because he isn’t old enough to have it all figured out all he knows is that he’s not comfortable telling him or having him help him wipe or go. Your son is a little boy and this is a step your boyfriend has to initiate not your son . So even though your son isn’t afraid of him and he knows him ,etc. It’s not okay for your son to just co-exist in the house with him not feeling comfortable to go to him or to not interact with your son spending time actually getting to know each other and bonding , it will turn into a habit after time then he will just later form an opinion about it.

4 Likes

Please be concerned and set up cameras. My granddaughter is 13 and tried to commit suicide last year due to someone molesting he’d as a child. We went through this with her.at her moms they would spank her etc. and mom had many live in boyfriends.

1 Like

I would definitely invest in discreet cameras. As in don’t tell the BF you are getting them.
Without lynching him with no evidence maybe your son is playing full on and doesn’t have time to stop. I know that sounds weird but I have known kids that just get too busy. Worth the investment either way. If he is doing anything wrong you also have proof.

:triangular_flag_on_post: maybe you just don’t want to face it but I have worked with thousands of children in my time and I would be asking more questions

5 Likes

Maybe a child therapist. They know how to figure these things out. Until then, I definitely would let them even be around each other. If something is going on (and I know you probably don’t want to believe it…no parent does) it will leave your son with irreversible trauma. Good luck. Wishing the best for your son❤

5 Likes

this sounds incredibly suspicious unfortunately

7 Likes

It shouldn’t have gotten this far. If he’s 7 years old and doing this, chances are, he is likely being sexually abused and if you don’t do something now, you will be guilty too in the eyes of the law. Stop leaving him with this man and even better, dump this man. Please choose your child’s safety and show him that he’s safe with you.

6 Likes

Red flag don’t leave him alone with your bf, even if you don’t think there’s a chance on he’ll.
That’s not something you risk, not even.00000001 percent with your child

5 Likes

I would definitely be concerned. Just because he says he doesn’t know why he does it, does not mean it’s true. He is evidently scared, and will not tell you. Many times this can be a sign of sexual abuse. Not saying that is the case…but I personally would not leave him alone with your boyfriend…I’d actually leave the boyfriend all together

6 Likes

Red flags!!! Before it’s too late, I would definitely investigate. He could be threathened not to tell you.

3 Likes

Cannot believe your actually asking this question, yer boyfriend is a wrong un and you need to stop leaving your child with boyfriends, the world is a dangerous place

4 Likes

Um what in the actual fuck…you should ABSOLUTELY be concerned and it’s sad you come to Facebook to confirm what you already suspect. Help your damn child!

I would install a video camrea in the home and see what goes on…without telling your boyfriend…this has disturbed me reading this.I really think you should 're think leaving your little boy with your boyfriend.

12 Likes

What the f**k are you doing having this man around your child. Clearly your son does not have the words to tell you what is wrong. Leave now.

7 Likes

Generally potty accidents with /one/ individual is a fear response from that individual abusing them, typically in a sexual manner.

Please do your child a favor and LEAVE him

10 Likes

Set up nanny cams hun. You may feel like its an invasion of your boyfriends privacy but it for the safety of your child​:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Omg I HATE to even say this, but that’s usually a sign the child is trying to protect themselves from something happening. Please, you need to look into this and in the meantime I would not be having your boyfriend babysit.

10 Likes

Just because your boyfriend acts like he doesn’t know what’s going on doesn’t mean that’s true. Please don’t be naïve and think for one moment that it can’t happen to you. That sounds like a survival mechanism for him. You need to get proof somehow

Get that baby away from him please

3 Likes

Kids know. They read people as good as any profiler. Get an aunt or grandma to ask him. Away from both you and bf.

6 Likes

Have you not watched law and order SVU?! That is a huge sign that he is trying to protect himself from something happening Like someone above has said. Especially if it only happens with your bf.
I’d definitely be investigating and keeping the bf away until you figure it all out.
Tbh he’d already be gone of it was me.

7 Likes

If your gut is telling you something is wrong, then something is wrong!!! Your son may be scared to tell you anything in front of your bf. Talk to your son alone and ask him some questions.

3 Likes

This is usually a sign of abuse in his life. I would honestly second guess the boyfriend.

You need to be worried!! something isn’t right and you know it.

4 Likes

Please take your child to the Dr and get advice. If it happened all the time I would say it could be a medical issue but that it only happens when he is alone with your boyfriend is very worrying. Ignore the judgement on this post, you sound genuinely worried and need to get advice from professionals. Your son may need a counsellor to help him find the words to talk about why this is happening. Distance yourself and your child from your bf while this is ongoing and don’t leave them alone together. If he is a good guy and this turns out to be nothing to do with him then he will understand that your first priority has to be to protect your child

18 Likes

Red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: he’s scared of telling you, I would never leave my child alone with anyone she’s 16 yrs old now, dear God help this little boy

8 Likes

Is the BF the only man in your life? Does your son have accidents with any other male or when you are there with the BF?
There maybe something going on, not necessarily abuse but I personally wouldn’t leave him alone again.
Emotionally your boy isn’t happy with the BF.
Personally I would put family before a fella and do the right thing.
I worked with children, years ago, and had to deal with an abuse case, the emotional fallout is horrendous and can take years to get over, if Ever!!
Sort it out now before it gets worse.

4 Likes

Yes there is something going on

1 Like

So sad :disappointed: you have to put whatever feelings aside and protect your baby! That is definitely a sign that something is not right, look at all the comments above. If you read these and don’t do anything you will be hurting your child for the rest of his life! Something is wrong.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? You have to ask?? Don’t leave your son with him…

8 Likes

God, please don’t leave your son alone with him anymore. Have a physical done on your son immediately. Report it. Take him for counseling, if nothing is happening at least you did the rght thing for your son and had an investigation. It’s better to be extra precaution and protective than be too trusting. Please don’t be naive and care more about losing this relationship. Do not doubt your son. Please dig into this. Not only should you leave him, you should report it. Have your son examined for any type of abuse, don’t ignore the signs.

6 Likes

I know what others have said but maybe he’s that busy playing or uncomfy going to the toilet around your partner that he’s having accidents. I hope you manage to sort things out :disappointed:

4 Likes

Never leave your son with the boyfriend…this is very suspicious

2 Likes

If no harm is intended by your boyfriend then it could be Despite, like he doesn’t feel secure around him. Talk to ur kid

2 Likes

That’s usually a sign of sexual abuse. When your asking him why he does it, is your BF there?

9 Likes

I wish I could :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3: you out for this post, lady your boyfriend suspect duh!!!

2 Likes

As a victim of severe childhood sexual abuse yeah dummy your kid is probably being sodomized. Get that man away from your kid and get the kid to counseling and a physician and have a chat with the police. Jesus how is this even a hmm moment. Slap!!!

14 Likes

Facebook bout to put me in jail

7 Likes

All the red flags are there. Now what are you going to do? Continue to sit back in disbelief till your child speaks up to someone else and results in cps yanking him from home or you gonna go to the police and do what ever it takes to make sure your child is safe?

6 Likes

That’s a sign that it’s not ok to leave him with your bf

8 Likes

I’d b installing hidden cameras… Idk but that’s worrisome

2 Likes

Wow wow wow I can’t believe what I’m reading I will never understand why women leave their kids with boyfriends so many children end up dead this way

8 Likes

Hes scared of giving you the real reason he could possibly be scared of your bf when alone with him it’s different when you are there as he knows your his protector but even at 7 they like seeing their mum happy, happy mum happy child after all because it’s extremely worrying that he is only doing it when left alone with your bf and no one else, as they say action speaks louder than words

2 Likes

This woman is not dumb she is asking advice. Some people can be nieve and trusting, I myself are like this and can be a poor judge of character as we see the good in everyone!!!
I would wonder if it’s because he gets to involved with whatever he is doing and forgets, my daughter could be like this. I also suffered from ibs and would have alot of accidents as a kid. But I would also suggest getting him to talk to someone incase this man isn’t who you think he is!

6 Likes

Before jumping to your bf is molesting him, please be sure. First step is to stop leaving him with him, get him some counseling. My 5 year old step son would do this when he’d come back from visiting his mom. His dad was never alone with him, I stayed home with him when there wasn’t school, I taught him to bathe himself, dress himself, etc. His excuse was he didn’t know why or he would say he just didn’t feel like going to the bathroom, didn’t want to stop playing, etc. The therapist says it’s a sign of separation anxiety. Like I said don’t rule out sexual abuse, but it’s possible there are other reasons.

14 Likes

Did this not resonate anything with your mum instincts as you write this post :scream:

5 Likes

No no no he’s 7. There’s a problem there would nit be leaving him with the boyfriend until the issue is figured out :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

He needs a doctor’s appointment for this asap, like now. This is not normal at all whatever the reason. They will likely refer your child for a psychological evaluation to try and find the real reason. Do not delay.

2 Likes

Ok so people may jump on my comment but you’re asking for opinions so here is mine…
If you’ve been together a while and I mean years and this is only just happening then yes I’d be concerned as to why its happening but if you haven’t been together long I’d think more its because he’s a new partner and he’s not comfortable with them yet… we could all be wrong this could be attention it could be worry it could be abuse in any form… Best bet would to start off with a medics put of view and then the rest will follow. But for starters I’d not leave him with your boyfriend and leave him with people he is happy around.
I wouldn’t go to your boyfriend stating you’re not letting him have him during the time you’re working because he’s soiling as if this is abuse it could come back on you also straight away. I’d make it out that your parents or whoever want to have him ect anything but the truth in case of abuse… then figure out with the professionals why he’s behaving this way.
That’s my opinion on the situation for as much as you’ve explained.
I hope you can get to the bottom of it all and hope this isn’t abuse :pray:t3:

2 Likes

He doesent feel comfortable enough he’ may feel threatened by your bf

1 Like

Get away from that man. There are many red flags with this one. Many. Take your son the doctor and have him checked for signs of abuse and if there are any, then call the cops and stay away from him.

6 Likes

Even of he’s not a pedo. He could be abusing your son in other ways. Emotionally, mentally, verbally

3 Likes

For fuck sakes really if your kid does that and he is perfectly capable of going toilet IT’S YOUR BOYFRIEND, it’s bloody obvious as can be seriously

There’s clearly an issue can’t you see

5 Likes

Bin the man take your boy to see a doctor support your boy never leave him again with this monster then move house!! Your son won’t want to live in a house growing up around them memories fuck a camera cos then your letting it happen again… get the monster gone get proof and send him down!!!

What does he say they are doing while you are gone? Frankly, some children just feel “too busy” to stop what they are doing to go to the bathroom. When I was younger I knew a couple of kids with incontinence issues, and they just didn’t want to stop playing to go to the bathroom.

11 Likes

What resonated with me was that your bf taught him to wipe, maybe in a very specific way and your son is probably afraid of getting it wrong or has got it wrong before and was scolded. :thinking:

1 Like

Bf is abusing him. Get rid of him!!

Not normal at all, I’m a s/a survivor & he is telling all is not good when you are not here.

1 Like

I’d be investigating further…go with your gut momma and protect your baby. He may be trying to tell you something without telling you something…Everything could be totally fine, but when it comes to my children, I’m gonna know beyond a shadow of any doubt.

9 Likes

Set cameras up in house for peace of mind? Idk if this is a horrible response or not…I wish you the best!

9 Likes

It could be anxiety or stress. But i would talk to his doctor and seek counseling. Also, I hate to think this way but you should set up hidden cameras preferably with sound and not tell the boyfriend (if you leave him with him again) You are your son’s voice. You’re his mother. Believe your son over any guy. If your son tells you or tells a counselor that the bf is abusing him in anyway or the like than you have to believe him and protect your baby.

3 Likes

Oh boy- Gtfo of there now, get your son to a psych ASAP. This is not a good sign.

1 Like

My step son was the same way at that age but it would be when he was just “too busy” or “too lazy” to get up. :woman_facepalming:t2: hope you figure it out. Maybe find a babysitter and see if that stops it

1 Like

How do.you know he isn’t scared or something dodgy isn’t happening?

That’s a big red flag. Something is up. I’d take him to the doctors to get checked out and not leave him alone with the boyfriend until it is clear that nothing untoward is going on.

4 Likes

Do not leave your son with him again. No one should leave their kids with their boyfriends…

8 Likes

Beware that’s tell tell signs

1 Like

1 of my son’s did this it’s cus he was constipated it stretches the inside and doctor said watery poop can seep out and they can poop themselves they can’t control it he needs to take something to clear him out and hel be fine again but if that doesn’t work maybe it’s another issue

I think you need to get checked lady wtf is wrong with you :woman_facepalming: the bastards is obviously doing something to your son :woman_facepalming:

Your Boyfriend could have threatened him that should he dare tell anyone about what’s going on there might be trouble
Think about it, there’s no way accidents could only occur only when the BF is around
Your child is in danger

5 Likes

Put a Camara never trust no one something is going on

4 Likes

Girl… Google it… I know of s child in my county done the same thing for 5 years he was a year older… Then yours… Its was with dad gf… In this case turned out she was molesting the little boy… And told the little boy around him if he ever told everyone around him would die then he would be stuck with her forever and she would get to treat him how she pleased and no one could do nothing about it… This kid was literally a teen going into sex ed before the poor kids realised it was ok to tell…but using the bathroom is like a safety mechanism… Because they don’t know any better so they think hey if I’m yucky they won’t touch me… Everyone of us could be totally wrong… But id have a camera on its way… To where he didn’t know about it… More then one they are 2 sets on sale on Amazon right now… And watch… Something isn’t right… And you know or you wouldn’t be asking… You just dont know exactly what find out and stop it… Before it turns fatal for your baby boy!!

Please….your son’s behavior is telling you something……get away from the bf and get your little one to a doctor and if you do find out he’s being abused turn the bf in so he can’t keep putting other children through that. Way better safe than sorry.

6 Likes

From personal experience… GET YOUR BABIES AWAY FROM HIM! Motherly instincts should be kicked in high gear by now. Your son is being abused in some form. Kids just don’t do that for no reason!!

7 Likes

That man is harsh to your child trust me,when you are away maybe he mistreat the boy

2 Likes

Redflag stop letting bf watch your son get rid of bf get cams this alone is enough to make that decision. Just no.

4 Likes

I agree with all these comments, something obvs not right with your boyfriend :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sorry but that is a very clear alarm bell right there…. If it doesn’t happen around anyone else and only him then he is obviously anxious or scared with him. Personally I’d stop having him around him and see if it stops and then put cameras .

2 Likes

One) I’d NEVER let a “boyfriend” teach ANY of my kids anything dealing with hygiene or their private area…. EVER!
Two) there is absolutely an issue!! Stop your “boyfriend” from babysitting your kid!! PERIOD!!
That kid is 7.
I found out YEARS later that my ex husband was seually mlesting my oldest child …. I was MARRIED to this man since my son was young.
I didn’t find out until AFTER I left his abusive self.
Get your child away!! IF something is going on they will NOT tell you especially if you are seeking like you are stuck on this man and your kid will feel they won’t be believed.
If you stay with that man “while you figure it out” then you will do more damage to that kid. And I hope to god you aren’t living with him, if so, leave NOW.

6 Likes

RED FLAG :triangular_flag_on_post:…I felt ill to my core reading this. Please don’t leave your little boy with this man again… PERIOD!! There is way more to this story than what your child has said. PROTECT HIM

2 Likes