My aunt examines my baby when we visit: Advice?

Omg, the aunt needs to get a life

2 Likes

That’s just a way to control what you are doing with your own child. Stop that now before it gets worse

2 Likes

I feel like she may try to kid your kids taken away

1 Like

And that’s why I don’t kike taking my babies with their dad at his side of the family because either his mom or one of the sisters or even him start questioning me

Easiest way to stop that is tell her to f off, probably won’t happen again after that :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ummm no not normal at all. I don’t know anyone who does that.

You shouldn’t let her near any of the kids ever. She’s taking picks for evidence. Likely so she can inform cps. Don’t allow visits any more

6 Likes

I would have put a stop to that immediately.

4 Likes

You are your child’s advocate. If you don’t want her doing it then tell her!

2 Likes

Wtaf?
I would have confronted her the very first time she tried that

2 Likes

I dont know why this is even a question?! Seriously if someone even thought about looking over my kid I’d slap the hell out of them and say are you a perfect mother. Absolutely not mind your damn business! I’d also not be going back around that crazy!

Uhm stay away from her?? She’s going to try and get your kids taken for any little thing
Tell her to worry about herself

3 Likes

Absolutely shocking, you don’t want to be around such negativity. She’s a trouble maker!!!

2 Likes

i would tell her where to go your the mum

I would tell her it is not acceptable to examine your children. I would also be very concerned about her photography of your child. I am guessing parts of these photos are undressed. I would just tell her that you are not comfortable with her closely examing your child naked. If she has concerns, provide her the direction to call social services, but otherwise back off. I would cut all ties.

This is so odd to me and I would not be visiting anymore

I. Would distance myself and my children from her to me it sounds like she’s trying to get enough to take your child and she should never speak on the other baby’s mom not in front of the baby or behind anyone’s back. She sounds super messy and really needs to clean her act up

1 Like

This is NOT normal and needs to be stopped immediately. Have you asked her why she does this? Does she think you’re not capable of taking care of your children? Personally, I would find this extremely insulting to you. And to do it right in front of you and not even try to hide it? That’s audacity…Hell no. She either stops, or she won’t be seeing them any longer. I dont know why she would even think that is OK to do. Stand your ground with her and tell her the next time she inspects your child and/or takes pictures of anything on her undressed, you will turn her in to the police for having them on her phone without permission. And! I would tell her now would be a GREAT TIME to delete any pictures on her phone of your kids undressed and to do so immediately while you’re standing over her. She will get the picture then, real quick.

She sounds super shady. If she’s documenting it, as a parent, I’d be terrified of her trying to build a case to have my kids taken away. Be adamant that she deletes all photos of your children off her phone. And stand up for your kiddos. They deserve to be left alone and not manhandled and undressed every time they go over there. Whenever you’re there, stick closely to your kiddos, so she doesn’t have the chance to try it if you’re out of the room. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.

1 Like

I would firstly tell her to stop examining your child,ask her why she feels the need to do this and if she doesn’t stop…cut her off completely. Xbe open and honest

4 Likes

This is the type of woman who is looking for something to hotline you over. Get away from her!

No that’s is NOT normal at all. Stay away from her!

1 Like

She is definitely overstepping boundaries. You need to put a stop
to this.

1 Like

Definitely overstepping. Speak up. This is your child. Not hers. Disgusting behavior!

No. Not normal. She wouldn’t be around my kid anymore.

1 Like

This is not normal. I would forward her this thread to read. Be blatant with her. She’s way overstepping and if I was you I’d be highly offended

2 Likes

If that was me I would ask her what is the reason for the checking is she doubting me and father of baby parenting. Also tell her how you feel you are the mother and gave every right to say please. Dnt touch my child who r u to examine my baby. If it ws me I would. And if baby father does not like it stay home snt go or ur babybhave him go alone stand up for urself u live ur child and only u and father knows best other family members need to leave u guys to raise ur child. Just my thoughts

1 Like

Stop hanging out with her… taking pictures of someone else’s kids??? What does she think she’ll do with the pictures?? Show CPS? I’d never allow such a person to be around me or my kids. Family or not.

3 Likes

Just ask her who she thinks she is and tell her to stop.

1 Like

Be careful cause she gonna try n get kids taken away from yall!

2 Likes

Ask her if she wants to find out what a real bruise looks like and then sock her in the eye :rofl:

11 Likes

This is NOT normal at all. There are so many red flags that I want to point out about this, but I don’t want to be typing forever. Do not hang out with her and have her delete the photos that she’s taken of your children immediately.

2 Likes

She’s bad juju. She sounds like the kind of lady who will call cps. I kindly ask her to mind her own business it’s your child

1 Like

Not normal at all. Very strange

2 Likes

She’s toxic,tell her to back off for your child sake. That’s not normal!!

1 Like

I think she’s a whacko
Keep the kids away from
Her

2 Likes

Tell her my child not your’s keep out of it

That’s YOUR baby. You don’t let anyone else make you feel insecure about how you’re raising them and taking care of them. Especially if you’re a good mama. I’d be telling her to back off

2 Likes

For whatever reason it sounds like shes tryin to find evidence so she can call cps on yall…id keep all children away from her… Some ppl use cps as a way of revenge or ive had them called on me just out of pure jealousy( they came and sae nothing wrong and closed the case and left) but still it was infuriating… So id stay away

4 Likes

100% that is not okay. Firstly it’s insulting. Secondly it’s insinuating you cannot and do not care for your child properly. And if she’s taking pictures she’s documenting what in her mind is neglect.

6 Likes

It is crazy how many mamas hold back…
Use your words, girl!!! Id go off on that woman. And shed never see my kid again

2 Likes

I’d tell her to F off! That’s ridiculous. I would then never allow her to see my children or me again.

1 Like

Boundaries are important. Tell her if she doesn’t stop she won’t see the child. End. Of. Discussion.

2 Likes

Dont allow this behavior. If she does this next time you go over there, grab your child up leave. It shouldnt be tolerated. Mama protect your child and your well being. Cut ties with your aunt

1 Like

Have you tried sitting down with her and talking? Maybe she had a bad experience as a child or with her children? I know it still isn’t right but maybe talking about it will help. Kids will be kids and are bound to have brusing and scratches from exploring things and running into things etc

Girl, I’ve been there! My aunt stuck her nose where it didn’t belong with my son…let’s just say the family get together have been much more peaceful without her!

I wouldn’t be bringing any kids around this crazy… family or not… she’s nuts. Cut her out now…

Keep your children away from her.

That is definitely not right I would be pissed and definitely not be seeing her anymore

Is she only an aunt because she can’t be a mom, sometimes my mother in law does this and I think it is because she I trying to relieve being the mom and can’t handle that it’s not her role any more but I psychological so it is not really her fault I think that this aunt is trying to make up for lack of parental ability by trying insert herself into things she doesn’t need to she probably doesn’t see anything wrong you need you significant other to talk to her their aunt their conversation

I wouldnt allow her around my child… Shes one whos going to call CPS thats why she takes pictures…

1 Like

She needs to back off…she is obviously up to no good! Visits done!

Ouch ! I wouldn’t even visit her next time… she has some psychological issues…keeps your kids away

I would be not letting her near my children at all ever… she’s over stepped BIG time!! She sounds crazy to me I have 6 kids of my own I have 6 nieces n nephew I would never check them over like thst what’s wrong with someone to do that!! Super annoying n I wouldn’t put up with it!!

I’d be so offended I wouldn’t bring her there.

1 Like

You already answered your own question… you think it’s going to potentially give your child and the child’s sibling a complex. Go with your gut instinct. Your job is to PROTECT so do that and stay away as much as possible if not altogether. Pictures ST never, I’d beat her A. Have you spoke to other family on that side about her? If that’s even a possibility you should and quietly to get their take on it. Is she in school for social work or a registered “mandated reporter”. Research whatever her field of work is and find out if she falls under the criteria for being a MR. She’s scary and toxic, exit :door:her out of your life.

We would never visit again she might get off a lonely

That’s invasion of privacy for the kid I will put my foot down and tell her to stop and if she doesn’t she doesn’t get to see the kids that would make me really uncomfortable and really mad honestly it’s like she doesn’t trust your parenting

My children wouldn’t be with her wow nothing like setting kids up to hate the self and have self esteem issues

I wouldn’t be visiting that bitch. Tell her to mind her own business

First, stop going around. Second, what’s your SO think? Would he back you up for the insulting examine his sister does? Would he be ok with her thinking he’s abusive to the kids? Is it just you she’s insulting and making assumptions? Giirl! Speak up!! Be like uh, excuse me! Stop examining our children. If you have a freaking problem me, let’s talk it out now. Otherwise, back the f off.

I wouldn’t take my child around her! And I’d tell her why!! Look for CPS to show up at ur door if u do something she doesn’t like!!!

1 Like

Take the child from her kick her out and lock the door you dont need that toxic waste of shit in your life

I literally would freak out.
I would cut all ties w her. She’s looking for a fight or something to get you in trouble. Def not a good person.

1 Like

Yes definitely tell her to stop messing with your kids talk to her about tell her if she has something to say or ask to be direct with you and your partner I’m assuming she is your sister-in-law since you mentioned your daughter’s half-sister maybe it has something to do with her brother have you thought about that that’s why you should be direct and ask her and tell her to stop if she doesn’t stop taking both kids around her also talk to her about talking bad about the child’s mother especially in front of her if she has something to say about her to say it to her face and take it as a warning they too will be talking crap about you to in front of your daughter so keep that in mind I say if she doesn’t stop both checking the kids like that and gives you a good reason and talking crap about your partner’s daughter then don’t go visit her until she follows your rules about your kids but maybe she knows something about your kids if this is your sister same goes except for the part about your husband but it might be that someone told her something about your husband and she isn’t comfortable telling you

2 Likes

I would be very offended and would not let it continue

3 Likes

Uhm… stop visiting!

2 Likes

She needs to fuck right off hey

Umm why are you continuing to have your child around this person and why haven’t you knocked her away from your child when she does this ? You are allowing this.

2 Likes

That’s going to make your child feel insecure and start to wonder. I say your aunt needs to get a new hobby or you just stop bringing your kiddo around her.

3 Likes

Cut that aunty out of your life before she really does make your life living hell :confused::confused: this is just the Beginning girl it’ll only get worse.

1 Like

Auntie needs a swift kick in the backside

1 Like

Inform her you will not be visiting again unless she agrees to keep her hands and comments ( regarding BOTH children, and their mothers ) to herself.

Yep tell her to stop or you’ll stop your baby going over there and you’ll inform your baby’s siblings Mother too, she is way out of line…way, way out of line!!

1 Like

Your aunt sounds like someone who is just waiting for a reason to call cps on you. Especially if she’s taking pictures.

7 Likes

Stop going around her.

1 Like

Tell her to back off. If she can’t or won’t don’t go over any more

Keep your child and yourself away from toxic people.

4 Likes

She sounds really weird! Why is she trying to catalogue marks? Also speaking about a child’s mother in front of the child is wrong! I’d cut her out of their life’s

Id not let her around till she backed off period.

sounds like shes looking for a reason to call cps on you. honestly if i were you i wouldnt go around her at all, especially with my child. my 2 year old always has bruises, they fall, they run into things, theyre constantly hurting themselves. shes probably gonna try and say youre abusing your child if shes not already.

7 Likes

Maybe don’t visit any more! She sounds like a bitch!

I wouldn’t visit her anymore. That’s just nuts.

3 Likes

Punch her in the fupa

9 Likes

Oh god if she examined my baby she would call DHS for sure- he is a little adventurer & constantly has bumps and bruises. Yes definitely tell her to stop- how fkn weird! I hope others think wtf too, like your family who are there

This is not normal or right!I’d put a stop to it one way or another sorry just my opinion…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: if it was my child I’d have to go to jail cause that person would be getting a beat down…

Remind her that she is just an Aunt & if she continues to do this you will no longer visit her or that side of the family until this blatant harassment ceases

1 Like

What does she do for a living? Does she work in the child protective field? Have you or someone in the family had a case with cps?
Have you tried having a conversation with her?

Sound so familiar. My son had a head to to inspection and scrub (event the bag and clothes in the bad was washed) nails clipped, hair washed etc everytime he went to his grandma ( ex mother in law). His 5 and refuse to go there anymore🤔

It always made me feel that they thought my son is not cared for. Many water in the see and words said. We are now living in peace without her interference :ok_hand:

Somewhat have that going on with my family, idk why. The only point I wanna get across to them is I love my child as well. Ofc I am trying my very best to take care of him and make sure he is happy.

STOP GOING AROUND HER IMMEDIATELY!!! She’s trouble and will cause you drama. If your feeling she will give your daughter body image issues in the future listen your momma instinct!!!

3 Likes

My mil did this is told her to back off then started to make sure my kid was not up to her standards everytime we went over there. She said “my granddaughter is not going to be no tom boy” ummm oookkkkkaayyyy …she stoped but I know hubby said something to her too

No it’s not normal why do u even allow her to do it

F that. My kid is always coveted in bruises and scrapes. They are kids ffs. This sounds like a red flag and I wouldn’t allow her to see said child anymore. Seems like they type 2 file false cps reports.

1 Like

I would stop visiting her

Id ask her what shes trying to prove, sounds like shes documenting for a custody battle, id back off for awhile, dont go near them.

2 Likes

Keep her away!!! She can make false reports with those pics … This is not normal or okay. Stop your visits. Just always seem busy. Anything

I would avoid her
She’s trouble

This is not normal at all!! I have never had my kids examined by any family member.

My son’s grandma on his dad’s side is the same way. Since birth and he is now 8 almost 9 and she’s still that way. She even has made comments in front of him saying I don’t feed him or I don’t take care of him right. We moved 600+ miles away and every visit it’s the same. From the nails, the way his hair is cut, ears, his teeth and how he brushes them. Literally everything. It annoys me but I’m just thankful we no longer live in the same town so I don’t have to deal with it directly.