My boyfriend added a co worker on social media who then began reacting to all of his posts: Advice?

This post was like reading about the last 6 years of my life. Even if it’s not a physical relationship, it’s infidelity. If he’s being shady and not accepting your feelings as truthful and in the right, he’s doing something or wanting to do something and if I were you I’d get out as soon as I could. If not her there would be someone else if he had that much disregard for your feelings And relationship then he’s not worth it. Get out of there

3 Likes

I’d be damned if another woman would be sending my bf sexual content even if it’s just memes and he blocked you.im sorry for people who say woman are insecure cause of social media put your self in her shoes then you might not think that way.

2 Likes

Lol these questions are rhetorical!! Who raised you ? Are you dumb ? HES CHEATING RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE

2 Likes

Uhhh get him fired duhhh

1 Like

He’s cheating sis - or he’s about to. From my experience- don’t trust it.

And he blocked you from his page and his number ? Yup he’s got other things in mind.

What’s his name ? Sounds familiar

4 Likes

Time to be single & go out with the girl’s & stop caring about a pos boy. Go enjoy your life. Open your eyes before you look stupid.

2 Likes

Dude he’s blocking you from his life because of another woman he has moved on

2 Likes

Money
————
Bitches

He sounds like a bitch, so take his money and run. You don’t need that kind of shit :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No commenting no answers back just leave. If they’re entertaining other women they’re not there for you. Just move on.

2 Likes

Let him go, he’s not worth the tears love.

1 Like

What do you mean he block you from his phone number?

1 Like

You did the right thing forget him

You deserve so much better, I’d cut him loose, It hurts and it sucks, But you are worth so much more, Even if he hasn’t slept with her yet, He’s trying to get with her, He’s keeping you in tote incase it doesn’t pan out how he hopes, Kick his ass to the curb.

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Douchebag alert​:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

He blocked you because he didn’t like being caught at the very least flirting … if they are at work together then that is even worse. Trapped animals buck wildly.
Acting out in a temper tantrum and blocking you? Ffs, what a little titty baby.

You are dead on and just looking to confirm. You deserve better. You are NOT a choice or an option!!!

He blocked you and is keeping some new chick? That’s your sign.

5 Likes

Hes probably cheating. But it doesnt matter. You said it upset you and he should have put you first

2 Likes

Nope-This is your new chance at a happily ever after!! Go find a good one!!

5 Likes

That’s a HUGE red flag. Leave his ass smh

6 Likes

Him allowing for all that to happen after how you’ve expressed how hurtful and disrespectful it is to not just you but your relationship is NOT okay…I’d say I’m moving out!

7 Likes

You have become the other women let her have him find yourself someone worth all the time and effort this is your chance at a happy ever after take it run with it just like you fell in love you can fall out of love your gonna be fine if you allow yourself to be…

6 Likes

Sounds like an ex boyfriend to me

4 Likes

It seems to me that some of these questions posted on this page are fake!It brings the common sense into the loop and I hope this particular woman in serious doubt has it!!

4 Likes

Move on and do you because he’s fully full of shit and you don’t have time for drama. Too many good men out here be patient

1 Like

Been there done that run for the hills!!! Hopefully you don’t have no kids and if they live together throw his a$$ too the curb! You will be so much better and happier in a few weeks!!! Sorry doll your going through this!

He blocked you. He made his choice. Move on.

12 Likes

Time for a new dude. Dump him like a hot :potato: potato. He’s feeling her much more than he’s feeling you or she wouldn’t even be an issue.

5 Likes

He is already cheating and chose her over you

9 Likes

Nope… leave him…

2 Likes

Ditch him now. Let him have fun with the bimbo. He will regret it later.

4 Likes

No you’re not wrong!!!

2 Likes

Move on…your gut never lies…

6 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out!

Lizzo said it best… if he don’t love you anymore… walk your fine ass out that door!!

Girl you deserve better! Don’t accept anything less than the best babe! Good luck xx

8 Likes

Completely out of line in a relationship even if you’re “loyal”. That’s cheating period

3 Likes

Depends on the messages and her comments so I cannot give accurate advice :woman_shrugging:

A lot of variables here

If he blocked you he is your ex-boyfriend.

18 Likes

Nope! If it bothers you don’t accept it. Just thank you next his immature ass

1 Like

Respond to her comment about being his wife and she’s crossing lines.

3 Likes

Leave. He’s cheating. He chose her already by blocking you and not her

3 Likes

Throw the whole boyfriend out. He blocked you? Then he’s not your boyfriend anymore. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s probably using you to get validation from her. Instead of being a real man and risking ending a relationship to begin a new one they can do the “ my gf Is jealous…she thinks YOU like ME. stupid huh?” “That’s crazy, we work together. I mean you would never be into me anyway.” “Well, I wouldn’t say that.” “Oh? What do you mean?” “Well, if you were single…” “If i were single and I asked you out you think you would have said yes?” Blah blah blah I’ve heard it a million times. Okay, not a million but enough to know I don’t want to be with any man who can’t risk being single and doesn’t respect the person he’s entangled with enough to be honest and end it before entertaining something else. Cowardice. Does it matter what the details are at this point? You know what you need to know.

2 Likes

No you are not wrong. What a little snake.

Girl. My ex did this to me. BOY BYE!

2 Likes

This just happened to a friend of mine, she let it keep happening and then he confessed that he was falling in love with her. You can cheat emotionally too.

Hes deeefinitely cheating smh

2 Likes

Let her have him,he is not worth it. He will do it to her as well

4 Likes

Nope. He is clearly hiding something. Although he was showing you what was sent at times it was just to show you have “nothing to worry about” to “build trust” and he is making you seem crazy for considering he would cheat but honestly seems like He already is.

6 Likes

I’d pack my stuff and leave but fast.

1 Like

So disrespectful. It’s flirting and that isn’t ok. What else will he do that he doesn’t think is out of line? Stick around if you want to find out. It’s time to plan your exit if you live together, if you don’t live together then leave and don’t look back. You have given him enough times to make changes and didn’t. Good luck.

1 Like

Time to throw him in the trash sis. Fuck that shit hes trash

1 Like

God dam home wrecking skanks.

1 Like

Time for a new start. Bye bye boyfriend :woman_shrugging:

NO YOU WASNT WRONG! DAT MAN CHEATING simple

2 Likes

Get rid of him …she must be more important than you or he would have gotten rid of her

1 Like

If he blocked you on media and blocked you from contacting him on his phone… wake the hell up. He already broke up with you! You aren’t making this choice, he did.
Now, if you’re dumb enough to go back to a guy who treats you like this and beg for him to keep you… that’s a clear sign to him that you will let him keep walking on you like this so girl this is your time to “man up” as they say and move on.
Once trust is gone you don’t want anything to do with a relationship don’t try to keep this douche!

6 Likes

It sounds like he is being deceptive to me. That is a weird reaction for someone who has nothing to hide.

That’s all the proof you need. Bye Felicia :wave:

1 Like

Ummm. Not trying to be negative nancy. But this exact thing happened to me… a few weeks after my then bf put a password block on his phone, I figured out how to get into it and snooped when he was in the showet… needless to say, they slept together the weekend before.

1 Like

On the bright side you’re about to lose like 200lbs once you dump that useless disrespectful lump. Onwards and upwards sis, you deserve better

5 Likes

Just because they talk like that doesnt mean she wanted anything or he is cheating. Though if you calmly talked to him about it he should have respected your feelings. I know one of my guy friends wife flipped out on him about me commenting on his crap and we are just friends nothing at all more

NOPE trust meeeeeee if there was nothing to hide, he wouldn’t hide it. Get rid of him!!!

2 Likes

Angel Lynn anything to say??

Once you let it go and think it’s not a big deal, he will do it again and again. WHAT YOU ALLOW WILL CONTINUE. Then he will disrespect you even more. Better to know now than invest more time in a relationship that only you will be loyal to.

2 Likes

I think in a way, maybe because they work together they have some sort of friendship you feel left out of, in saying that if that was how my partner reacted to me telling him my feelings, I’d seriously be considering if I need him in my life…

1 Like

He disregarded your feelings. Bye bye bf :wave::wave:

Throw the whole man away.

4 Likes

If he’s not already cheating, he will if he keeps talking to her…those kind of messages will turn into more especially if y’all keep arguing…

Lmao open your eyes throw him away

4 Likes

If he blocked you and stuff from phone and Facebook he is hiding something. Find a true blue lovely man

3 Likes

For respect for u he should delete her. I would be just as pissed and also if he is talking to her as u said that is flirting and cheating and sounds like he is picking her over u.

2 Likes

Girl that’s not the man for you . Don’t settle for less than what you deserve. Kiss this joker goodbye✌

Don’t let him or her disrespect you, RESPECT YOURSELF STAND YOUR GROUND.

3 Likes

This sounds like my last relationship, I let this behavior go on for three years. Once he was loosing intrest in one girl he would go on to the next. I remember sitting in bed one night and his phone went off a girl he worked with saying “I think I’m getting feelings for you” we had a 3 month old boy at that stage. Because of the time I let it go on for I now have big trust issues and scared to date again. We separated three and a half years ago and I haven’t been able to date since.

2 Likes

That’s a cheater move been down that road several times on and off 14yrs. If he blocked you he tryna protect her not you :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post: red flags aren’t bouquets do not collect them and do not put up with shit like that

5 Likes

I know it hurts, but it needs to be done. He actually blocked you?! Honey that’s no adult! You deserve better babe! Get your bitch babes together, dump his ass & go celebrate new beginnings. It’s ok to mourn the loss of the relationship, but that boy is not worth your years love!

1 Like

Yeah he’s cheating. Leave because that’s ridiculous

2 Likes

Yeah…he can’t (and shouldn’t) be trusted. Cheaters get so mad that anyone would DARE accuse them of cheating. Speaking from experience. Even on the slim chance he’s not cheating, his blatant disrespect for you and your relationship is reason enough to leave.

Get out now.

8 Likes

He’s gonna do her doggy style!

If you don’t trust him, you shouldn’t be with him.

1 Like

He blocked you so he can respond to her and egg her on publicly, without you seeing it.

HE’S cheating. And he blocked YOU.

Reread that sentence until you gather your damn common sense and leave. He’s the worst type of narcissist

8 Likes

He pretty much dumped you when he blocked your Facebook and phone number. Time to move on he’s a jerk and an emotional cheat.

1 Like

Soooo he’s not willing to block her as it will hurt his feelings and yet he can block you ??? Girl… please don’t waste your time on him .

4 Likes

You’re not wrong, he just sounds like one of the bad ones

Actually, I would make a show at his work. I would cause much trouble for him and her. Most companies also prohibit relationships with co-workers. Leave his ass!

5 Likes

He lead her on…gave her that confidence to act that way towards him simply ask him to stop if he values and respects your relationship he will that alone should tell you how to move forward?

1 Like

Helll no he wants to block you do the same n leave the pos

1 Like

Move on . Thats flat out disrespectful . and u deserve better .

2 Likes

Why on earth would you even want to be in a relationship with this person who treats you like garbage?

3 Likes

Even if it never actually turned physical emotional cheating is a real thing.

3 Likes

He blocked you, not her… clearly shes the gf.you were sadly dumped when you were blocked

5 Likes

Listen, if he is choosing another girl over you, then LEAVE HIM

4 Likes

Yeah not cool at all…once u told him u disapprove he should have unfriend her and let her know straight up…but nope did the told opposite…to me that’s a sign…his so disrespect of u two relationship…I know it’s hard but maybe u need to let him go…and u be u…maybe then hell know he lost something good

3 Likes

Clearly he’s not that into you anymore. Just keep it moving. He’ll try to come back when it doesn’t work with her. Hopefully you don’t fall for it

3 Likes

I think you already know all the answers to your questions!! Get it right sis…
You deserve better

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: it’s not flirting if he’s taking it that far to defend their “friendship”. Value yourself enough to move on because he certainly doesn’t

2 Likes

MOVE ON!!! He’s hiding something and you’ve caught him and now he wants to play victim. Don’t give him one more sec of your time.

2 Likes

Hes an ass that doesn’t deserve you. My sons dad did that to me too. Move on. I’m married to someone else now and we have kids together. And so much happier. There are good men still out there. Just be smart and move on.

2 Likes

There’s plenty out there

1 Like

No boo u r not wrong!! I recently went through a similar situation; mine was exchanging inappropriate msg through Instagram & it was with a chick that has been trying to blow us up since day 1 , 5 years ago! I had previously told him he is not to entertain her & when I found this out last week I broke up with him met with her took pictures of all the msg so he couldn’t lie!!!
It took him a minute but he got it together & finally we could have an actual conversation about boundaries and such

1 Like