My boyfriend doesn't share photos of my on social media

I share very little on fb. Sometimes I share pics of our day out somewhere so family in other places can share our day. I’ve people in Scotland, England, Australia, it depends on the person! Not every one is social media mad :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Dude, I felt like you were explaining my life. Except for me it’s been 8 years. It does hurt when he posts other stuff just nothing about me. And we have a child together. We have a lot of mutual friends and I see he reacts to their posts and stuff and never mine. So I’m sorry I am petty. You wanna act single, so will I!

He should definitely leave you for not knowing a good thing when you have it. If you are insecure for something so trivial and stupid as this, nothing he ever does will be enough to make you happy.

3 Likes

Best relationships stay off of social media…my boyfriend of 5 yrs (we have two together and I have 2 older girls from/with my ex husband) doesn’t even have q fb or any social media. He gates social media.

2 Likes

Been together almost 19 years marrired almost 7 4 kids and my husband never shares about me thats just how he is! Ive noticed the couples that post shit all time is the couple’s who doesnt last

1 Like

My boyfriend doesnt post me on his social media we have been together since 2019. Some men just like there privacy. However i post on his fb all the time.

1 Like

You guys only have been going out for 7 or so months. He’s probably wants to talk things slow/pace himself. Either that, he’s not big on sharing pictures of those that matter to him much. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve been with my husband for 20yrs, married for 7…l use social media all the time, he doesn’t . It’s just how he is. I wouldn’t stress about it.

3 Likes

My bf is the same been together 10 years

My bf and I have been together almost 6 years and he doesn’t share pics of me either. You don’t need your relationship blasted all over social media to know he love and cares for you.

2 Likes

My SO complains about the same thing but honestly I think it’s petty and insecure. If you have a trusting relationship then I don’t see the big deal. Honestly I don’t post him bc people are nosey or meddling and then try to do some shady stuff when they see you happy with someone, even though my stuff is private they could be friends with someone on my friends list and I know how FBI females can get. I do approve his posts that he tags me in but I don’t feel the need to post him. I don’t even post my kids all that often. I post BS memes and tell people happy birthday or selfies to let everyone know I’m still alive🤣 it’s social media. It’s not that serious.

7 Likes

Men don’t care about that crap. Men’s minds work differently than ours.

3 Likes

Why do you need him to so bad? Just because you put all your business out there for the world to see maybe he doesn’t. Social media isn’t life, people need to realize that. What’s important is what’s going on in your life outside of social media.

5 Likes

He’s probably just very private. I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

Lol I’m in a 5 year relationship and engaged with baby #2 on the way with the same guy… It’s literally just a dude thing :joy: he barely even posts photos of himself and says I constsntly post our child and tag him so he doesn’t feel the need to do so. :woman_shrugging:

Don’t take it to heart, I barely see guys post their women and just because they do doesn’t mean they’re happy either.

4 Likes

Why does social media have to bless your relationship? I have been dating a man for 2 years. I’ve never posted a picture of him :joy:

He doesn’t care, my friends and family don’t care. They all know we are together and I’m pretty sure they don’t care about that either :woman_facepalming::joy:

3 Likes

Why does he need to post pictures of you for you to exist?

2 Likes

Posting online doesn’t make your relationship more of a relationship…….

3 Likes

My husband doesn’t post about us either. I have his password so I do it. :grin: we’ve been together 13 years, married almost 11.

2 Likes

Some people just literally do not care to flaunt their life on Facebook. I’ve been with my now husband for almost 6 years and he shares nothing about our life on Facebook. Lol. It doesn’t matter. He’s there for you, what he shares or doesn’t isn’t important.

2 Likes

Some men dont post at all.

1 Like

Some people just aren’t into that. As long as he treats you right and there are no insecurities about cheating etc, let it go. We’ve become a society of “share everything” and it’s really not necessary.

2 Likes

More than likely you don’t exist in his world.

2 Likes

Girl, just make his profile pic of you and him and leave it be lol. If he has that he’s in a relationship on there, you’re fine. My husband doesn’t write shit, he doesn’t even use facebook and honestly I didn’t even care if he didn’t post about me when he did use facebook. Lord have mercy.

Stop worrying about it. As long as you know that he cares. Its social media. Not life.

3 Likes

I think this is pretty petty. I’d say get over it.

2 Likes

How old are you? Unless you’re a 16 year old girl him posting or not posting of you is irrelevant. Some people don’t care about social media. It’s not that deep. It’s not the end of your relationship. Grow up and all will he well

2 Likes

My fiancé doesn’t post either. Some guys just don’t :woman_shrugging: doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you

4 Likes

I refuse to care about shit like that…I refuse to argue about social media my man of 7 yrs and I arent even friends on social media!! Anyone who matters knows what it is I dont need to explain and he doesnt need to advertise our relationship for anyone including me!!!

If you post and tag him and it shows up on his social media and he doesn’t try to hide it, I wouldn’t worry about it, unless you’ve seen a previous relationship of his where he was posting lots of pictures of the two of them.

4 Likes

If you have a gut feeling stick with it… from experience from a past relationship he may be keeping the “door open” and doesn’t want to appear as in a relationship…

1 Like

Says something right there!

I have been with the same man for 7 years and we’re not even on each other Facebook because he mostly uses it for hobby group. It’s social media not real life

7 Likes

Ma’am why do you want Facebook clout?!? Has he made it known that y’all are together or do you just assume because y’all are hunchin and going on dates? It’s crazy how y’all equate Facebook likes to love :disappointed::disappointed:

10 Likes

Aw sorry but as of less people to cause u stress or shot stir

Does he have pictures of old girlfriends? Maybe he’s private not everybody thinks the same!

2 Likes

My bf of 4 years doesn’t share anything about me on social media…who cares. That’s on him.

It’s scary how much control social media has over people. How does he treat you in person? Does he make feel loved and appreciated in actual life?

2 Likes

My husband posts absolutely nothing soon just tag him in things I want his family to see he also barely uses fb so

Most men don’t …. It isn’t personal.

2 Likes

He’s not into you like you’re into him. Stop posting his pics and ask him who are you in his life

1 Like

My partner barley posts anything on social media. He has his relationship status showing me, and that’s more than enough. People know we’re together. It doesn’t bother me at all. Some people just keep private things private.

If that’s all you got to worry about… Quit.
Been with my almost 20yrs. He don’t post me often… I mean, should I be worried? If it on on social media, it ain’t true… Right?!
Come on…

I en been with my fiancé for two years, getting marry next month and we don’t post our business on Facebook. He is single and I’m single on Facebook. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:
You don’t need validation from social media because 99.9% of people really don’t care, PLUS they want to hear more about relationship drama, than who is messing with whom. And sometimes it’s not smart to date a coworker, that’s a lot of drama.

1 Like

Mine of over 10 years doesn’t either lol he doesn’t even post pictures of our kids. So what

2 Likes

I was with someone for 10 years and never posted us. I’m a private person. I don’t need people looking into him and our relationship. I’d rather our relationship be good outside of social media, than for a like :+1:t3: for people who have nothing to do with me and my relationship. This is definitely a maturing issue. Why does it bother you so much that he doesn’t post you? I just don’t feel the whole posting every second of your life on Social Media hype.

5 Likes

I’ve been with my man for over a year and he doesn’t post me either. But he does comment every time i post him. I don’t take it personal.

Me and my husband have been together almost 10 years, n a handful of times he has posted me, he isn’t hiding me! He just isn’t into Facebook clout.

1 Like

I’m married for 16yrs and if I want a pic of both of us up I have to do it some guys don’t think but it’s nothing to worry about what matters is how he treats you and your kids

grow up :rofl::rofl::rofl:
most people don’t even realize i have a whole husband unless they were at the wedding, know one or both of us and know one of the kids.

social media doesn’t define anything. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

3 Likes

It’s more of a guy thing, not necessarily a him thing.

3 Likes

Some people don’t like their relationship on social media. I don’t. Too many nosey people

2 Likes

Ive been with my man 24 years its just not his thing. Everyone knows we are together. His posts are about his truck and bike lmao

Social media is not real life…

Been with mine 4 years we aren’t even friends on social media. I don’t need to prove nothing to the world. It doesn’t phase me nor him!

3 Likes

My hubby never posts anything lol

1 Like

Men don’t post like that. Calm down Facebook isn’t that serious

3 Likes

My husband who I’ve known 17+ years and married a short while doesn’t either. It used to bother me but he enjoys keeping his life private. He’s as honest as the day is long and he hates the dramatics social media causes. Maybe see things from his point of view. If he’s acting shady about it then you have your answer.

1 Like

My boyfriend has almost no trace of me or our son on his social media. He doesn’t post on any social media very often because he doesn’t care about it. My social media is filled with my pets and has almost zero trace of my boyfriend as well.
It doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Not a keeper, throw him back.

1 Like

I’ve been with my husband for 6 years and we rarely post about each other. It’s just not something we feel the need to do. It’s about how he acts in real life.

6 Likes

Not everyone lives through social media.

6 Likes

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and we don’t smother it all over social media. It’s better to keep your real life more private than to invite the world to see it.

5 Likes

You don’t exist because he doesn’t post you?? Um read that again social media doesn’t make you a person sorry but wow.

4 Likes

My husband post very rarely lol most men could give 2 craps less about social media.

1 Like

I been with mine for 18yrs and he has NEVER posted my pic! But people know us so it is what it is

1 Like

We’ve been married about 18 years, and my partner very seldom does (its always been that way) That’s just the way he is. And to be honest I’m not much better. :woman_shrugging: it’s not something I’d be worried about.

1 Like

My husband’s the same way he never posts anything I have to bug him to go on and like my post because he don’t even go on social media unless I bug him lol

1 Like

Of all the things to cry about on fb.
Not everyone posts their personal life on fb

2 Likes

I can’t believe people these days allow social media to represent their relationships

4 Likes

I’m married and my Husband only posted a pic of us this year March. We been together 14 years. That doesn’t affect my life in anyway. If social media validates you and your life… you need a reality check

8 Likes

Mine doesn’t either. But I realized how much more important the quiet, personal love is. That shit doesn’t always have to be advertised.

I would drop him, you can do better.

2 Likes

Social media doesn’t define your relationship and tbh most adult people don’t even care or wanna see that sort of cringe :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Some people like to keep their lives private. That doesn’t mean anything

2 Likes

My husband doesn’t even have Facebook but if he did I know that man wouldn’t post a thing about me😅 his co workers didn’t even know he was married for the longest time because he’s a private person.

Does he treat you well? Is he a good person? Does none of that matter because he won’t post some generic post about your relationship?

Do you really need the validation from your Facebook friends?

I’ve been with my husband almost 10yrs he’s never once posted a pic of me & rarely does of our kids. He’s maybe commented on 2 of my posts. He doesn’t really like social media but let’s me tag him in whatever I want. Some people just aren’t into it. Now if he deletes your tags or gets mad about that then I could understand your frustration.
I feel like too many people let social media define their relationships.

1 Like

Neither does mine and we have been together for 8yrs…engaged 4yrs…actually he never posts anything lol

You sound insecure. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He wants to keep all his options open :joy::joy:

2 Likes

My boyfriend was like this too, and I expressed to him I’d like if he did and he did. He would if he wanted too!!

1 Like

My ex wasn’t posting me and wouldn’t have it show we were in a relationship (he refused) and I hated that. I knew there was more to it then it’s just him wanting to be private because he posted all other updates like when he changed jobs etc. The few pics he did post he edited the privacy settings so only I could see it. Well long story short, he was talking to other females and that’s the real reason he didn’t want me openly on his page.
If there’s other red flags that you notice then don’t hold it all in. Talk to him and see how he responds.
If this is the only red flag that you’ve seen then don’t think too much into it because you’ll drive yourself crazy.
Best advice I can give is to take a deep breath and trust your intuition.

1 Like

My boyfriend doesn’t post me and his status on Facebook is single it’s not the end of the world. Everyone knows we are together. Do you know social media can destroy some people relationships.

My husband rarely does either or of our kids I just tag him in All I post. Tag him in a few pictures and see his reaction if he deletes them or gets mad then do some digging to make sure he don’t have a whole other life bc now days many ppl do that. But it also could just be a guy thing and he don’t think of it best thing you can do is ask him about it.

Married for almost 12 yrs, the only pics my hubby ever post of e or our 5 kids is the ones I either post for him or tag him.:joy: I still love him just the same.

My husband doesn’t post us on Facebook and we’ve been together 10 years. I tag him in my stuff tho.

Married and been with my husband 10yrs
He has never posted a photo of us
Ever
I don’t think it’s something to worry about

My husband does not post on social media. His reason is he’s private and doesn’t want everyone in his business… he does have pictures of us but from like years ago lol

My husband and I have been together for 5 years, married for 3. Like maybe once a year does he post a picture of me or of us. He just isn’t big on posting pictures on social media. the way we see it he has me and I have him we don’t have to prove that to constantly prove that to anyone.:woman_shrugging:t2: now everyone can see on our pages we are married and I tag him in things and pictures of our children, but that’s that.

I get it. I have been wit my bf for two years and he never has put pics of us up on fb or listed us as together on fb or even changed his relationship status to Not single it bothers me and makes me feel some type of way

1 Like

Been with my significant other for almost ten years now…I do post us and tag him in stuff on social media and he acknowledges it and we move on about our day…i dont really mind that he doesn’t post me or tag me whatnot. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on this subject dear. You just have to figure out what’s best for you and him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

my husband doesn’t even know what his own social media is. i run it for him, and i don’t post our stuff (kids pics, couple pics etc) on his account because i know he’s a private person.

Social media isn’t real!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: those power couples can’t stand each other and fight everyday …urll don’t learn

5 Likes

Mine either. Here or there he has, but not often. It’s a guy thing I think.

2 Likes

I get paid over $ 126 per hour w0rking from home. I never th0ught l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21569 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re lnf0… https://Works274.netlify.app

My husband never posts pictures of me…it’s because he doesn’t want people to know the kind of crazy he chose :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, it’s more about the relationship itself and not what you display on social media. I never post pictures of my husband either :person_shrugging:

1 Like

You cannot expect you from others.

3 Likes

It took me a long time to start posting about my boyfriend. :woman_shrugging:t2:

My husband doesn’t post pics of me either. Or the kids. Actually his posts don’t ever have any family.

Talk to him about it. Ask him why.

1 Like