My boyfriend doesn't want me to continue my pregnancy

Your body your choice. If yall dont want to keep the baby, adopt it out. If you dont want an abortion DO NOT let a man tell you to get it

1 Like

If you want to go through the pregnancy alone, and raising the child, keep it. I could be wrong but often times when a man is denying the child a life from the get go, it’s a good indicator they don’t support you.

1 Like

It’s your body it’s your choice just know that whatever decision you make you have to live with you can’t blame anyone else,but just be ready for the possibility of taking care of the baby on your own …for every action there is a reaction …not everything can be planned some things just happen…

1 Like

i would not get rid of the baby in anyway let him go

Keep the baby!! Just because he doesn’t want to be involved doesn’t mean you have to get an abortion!

1 Like

Your body, your choice

2 Likes

Do what feels right to you and you alone cuz you will forever be the who has to live with your decision

2 Likes

Have it gift from God

Your body. Your choice.

Whatever you choose, make sure it’s a choice that you can live with.

1 Like

I personally don’t believe in abortion with exception of extenuating circumstances (R or I). How I do believe in choice and it’s ultimately your choice. It’s your body and baby is part of you. I do think that it is unhealthy in a relationship for someone to pressure you about something that could affect you for the rest of your life. You have to ask yourself what YOU truly want. Ask yourself if you’re okay with being pressured in this situation. I understand because I have 4 kids myself that they are a lot to handle and try to make sure they have everything they need but they are so worth it. You’re in my thoughts and sending hugs and good vibes your way.

Not only will you cheat yourself but the babie’s siblings. I had a family bonus baby at the age of 38 he tied the family together and made us stronger. I knew it was my last so I enjoyed every minute of it. It was beautiful slowing down and taking it in and soaking it up enjoying the pregnancy with the other children and my husband. It’s so worth it with or without him. Babies are a gift from God! Be :pray: for!

2 Likes

A gift from God keep it

1 Like

Your choice
Your body
Your baby
Keep your baby

Your body. Your choice. Do what your heart tells you to :heart:

1 Like

You NEVER EVER let anyone pressure you into having an abortion. You will never forgive yourself and the grief and heartache and depression are intense. I am 100% prochoice. But it should be YOUR choice. Not his.

Don’t do it! Keep your baby. Get rid of him.

2 Likes

Here tell him to go do this go to his mothers house and ask mom when you got pregnant with me and dad wanted you to have an abortion would you have done it that way he can see what his mother says ( keep you baby God bless )

1 Like

Do whatever you choose to but don’t be angry when he doesn’t come around. You are going to be forcing the choice you make onto him.

4 Likes

It’s your body so ultimately it’s your decision.

Your body, your choice

1 Like

Don’t let anyone bully you into doing something your not comfortable with believe me you will have such regret put you first xx

Ditch his ass!! Nobody should ever press you to do ANYTHING you don’t want to.

If you want to keep it it’s your body your choice fuck him if he’s not on board. Most pregnancies aren’t planned they just happen.

Keep it but if he decides he want out then let him :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Although it is your body and your choice it’s a choice that should be based on emotion alone. Do you feel capable of raising six children? Do you feel it’s fair to your other children? Is it financially feasible? Is your relationship with this guy as important as the one you have with your fetus? If all these answers are yes then have your baby. If not maybe other option should be considered further. And by the way if the dude doesn’t want to have any more kids he should’ve told you that when you started dating and he should have gotten a vasectomy

3 Likes

We’ll adopt it. We are unable to have children

6 Likes

Keep your precious gift… Thats what children are a gift from God. Prayers for you and your children!!

2 Likes

His feelings are valid but ultimately your choice. Just know if you keep the baby you may lose the boyfriend and you need to be OK with that outcome.

2 Likes

Your body your choice is the new rally cry but does the man get to op out?

2 Likes

Keep it but if he doesn’t want 6 kids total who can blame him

My boyfriend said the same thing I mind u have 3 kids I told him he can leave or stand by me I’m not killing my baby because your don’t want it n are not ready to be a father of your own even tho he’s being a father. To 3 other kids. N I just kept telling him I’m keeping it. So you do what you feel I tbh wouldn’t ever kill my baby it was my fault I got knocked up! It takes to. And technically he’s not determined the father till dna is done. So really he has no say🤷‍♀️ but now how ever my boyfriend is excited and scared at the same time, he came into my babies life at 6months old n my other 2 were older

3 Likes

You need to do what’s best for you when it comes down to it. If you don’t believe in abortion, then don’t go through with it. It might ruin your relationship, but at the end of the day it’s you & what’s good for you. Can you afford another baby? Can you handle another baby with three other kids? are your kids going to be nice & handle it well. You have a few more weeks to decide before you no longer have options, but there are many resources to help you & if you two end up breaking up because of it, it’s something you’ll have to manage.

I was in a very similar situation, I had 2 children, he had 2 also. I kept my baby. She is 3 now, he is not involved, and it was the best decision I made. I don’t know your particular situation, but I have been able to raise her without his help no problems. If you believe you’ll be able to take care of this child also, keep your baby! Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Your body your choice. You will be the one that will have to bear the emotional impact.

2 Likes

Your body your choice your baby

1 Like

Don’t do anything you will regret later.

2 Likes

Please dont kill youre baby i lost my baby and the pain never goes away…you will be wondering everyday how he or she would look

4 Likes

From all The comments, it looks like,your body your choice 100%…As my mother once told me a long time ago if you’re unsure about anything don’t do it

1 Like

Don’t abort. There are lots of families that are unable to have children and would be honored to adopt. They even have open adoption now where you can visit your child.
But I think you should keep it. Babies are a blessing from God and he wouldn’t give you anything you couldn’t handle

4 Likes

Everybody has an opinion and here’s mine. If you want the baby, keep it. If not, give it to someone who would love to have a baby. Abortion would be like killing a part of you and him. I’m not sure your relationship could handle that.

1 Like

Keep the baby and if he doesn’t want the child he can leave, your an amazing mummy

Plenty of loving families looking to adopt…

His opinion matter If he’s not ready you should not force him!!! Are you ready to have 4 without a father ?

3 Likes

There is always adoption. Your body your choice.

Definitely abort y’all both have tooo many damn kids already.

If you don’t want one, do not get one. Especially because a man asked you so. Planned or not, y’all both took the risks when having sex. Protected or not. If you want to keep the baby, he needs to man up and take responsibility.

If you want this baby, but have an abortion for him, I promise it will be the BIGGEST regret of your life.

If you want to continue pregnancy but don’t want to raise another baby, look into PRIVATE adoptions. Not an agency.

Good luck gorgeous!

If you want the child and he doesn’t, then you have the child. From there you can decide to keep the baby or place for adoption. If you have any keep the baby, give him the option to not be involved or any part of the child’s life. You can force him to want the baby or to change his mind. Accept his wants as far as him not wanting to take on another child, but also do what you wish . Just don’t expect him to change his mind or to be a father to a child that he openly and up front told u he didn’t want anything to do with. I don’t mean that harshly, it’s just better to know what to expect from here on out. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

There’s always someone who will take it, don’t murder it

1 Like

It’s your body snd your choice. He can either choose to stay with you and help raise the baby or he can leave. And you just don’t put him down as the father

1 Like

it’s your body it’s your choice. no matter what the circumstances are if you don’t want to you don’t have to

There’s plenty of good people that can’t conceive… do not abort your baby… that is so wrong

Its your choice at the end of the day. I have a feeling if you do keep it he’ll walk away though and he won’t want to pay support

Your all your baby has ever know in this world and you should protect it. Please don’t kill your baby. Give him or her up for adoption. Your baby wants you to choose life. They are a person and have a future like you and me if you let it happen. Don’t play god. They were put here for a reason.

1 Like

Your body your choice. Keep your baby if you want too! He doesn’t get to make that choice for you.

1 Like

Please do not have an abortion. If you should decide, please consider an adoption. I want you to make a very wise decision…I am a 73 year old grandma and I want you to live a life with no regrets.

4 Likes

Sounds like you already made up your mind. If you want to keep it keep it. But give him options… tell him he can leave or you can have it and not put him on child support. Honestly, in my opinion both of your guys opinion matters. Especially, because it does drastically change both of your lives.

3 Likes

Handle it in a way your soul can live with.
I will say, there’s plenty of ppl looking to adopt.

1 Like

Birth control isn’t 100%, it took two to tango and he and you both understood the circumstances. You keep that baby if you want to .

2 Likes

Be ready to be a single mom of 4

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: run not the boy/man for you

2 Likes

If you don’t want abortion then don’t get one. You will probably be hurting and feel regret the rest of your life. Adoption is very hard. You’ll always wonder if you did the right thing and if the baby is ok. If your are able at all them just keep the baby. If your BF leaves you then it will show you that he really doesn’t love you or he wouldn’t be leaving. Maybe he should have gotten a vasectomy if he doesn’t want more kids. It’s not just your fault it’s also his. Do some deep thinking and don’t listen to him in making a decision. Men come and go But for a man to tell me to kill my fetus that would definitely be my breaking point

1 Like

Do not go against your morals I promise you it will haunt you

3 Likes

It depends. Can you live with regret? Can you live with wondering the what ifs? Can you truly be okay after having the abortion? How do you think it will affect you? These are questions you may want to ask yourself. Nobody can tell you what to do… just you can decide what is right for you.

Keep your baby. He was disrespectful to ask you to terminate the pregnancy. Men can come and go, but the bond you will share with the baby is forever.

4 Likes

It’s your choice, but you can have him sign his right away because it’s his choice not to be part of it

I personally do not believe in abortion. I would say to keep the baby. I’m sorry he’s not supportive of that

1 Like

Baby has a heartbeat :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

This is one thousand percent your choice and yours only! If you want your baby, have your baby. If you didn’t want the pregnancy to continue it’d be totally different! He can leave if he wants out.

2 Likes

Follow your belief and continue with your pregnacy. Only God creates life. God has a plan for this baby or he would not have created its life. This is a human being that deserves to live. The emotional anguish you would have the rest of your life if you aborted will never go away. Have this baby and tell your bf if he doesnt want kids he needs to get a vasectomy but you are keeping this one. If he leaves he doesnt really love you and its better for you to see his true self. God bless you and your baby.

2 Likes

Your body, your choice

2 Likes

He needs to be willing to accept responsibility… He was willing to have sex. Girl you do what is best for you and screw him.

It’s your choice. Just keep in mind he may leave. If so, it would be his loss.

2 Likes

Your choice. Just be prepared to do it alone. That’s all. Follow your heart :black_heart:

1 Like

Y’all can do this…u can keep your baby and he will either come around or he wont

1 Like

I’m confused. Do you want the baby or not? Your post kind of Contradicts itself?

Do what you’re heart an gut says is right.

So many people would love to adopt that baby that can’t have children.

2 Likes

Do not listen to anyone else’s opinion because it is just that THEIR opinion. Only you know what’s right for you and I would follow your instinct.

1 Like

Have your baby. Ditch him

1 Like

Get rid of boyfriend. Keep your precious baby.

1 Like

Honey - it may be his and your baby - but it’s YOUR body. Don’t let anyone force you to do anything.

Your body, your choice. But it’s important to really think about how another child will affect your lifestyles. Whether you believe in abortion or not, the fact is that having more children can create some serious hardships. My advice would be to sit down with your partner and have a lengthy conversation about the practicalities of raising another child

2 Likes

At the end of the day the decision is yours. However, I’d take the fathers opinion into consideration and weigh up the pros and cons. Perhaps he doesn’t want another child, and that’s totally ok!

2 Likes

The baby might not have been planned, but I do believe it was meant to be. :heart:
*Just get your tubes tied after if you know for sure you’re done.

3 Likes

get the abortion
why bring another child in. its not too late.
its not a bad thing either

4 Likes

Keep the baby toss him out

3 Likes

Keep your legs close next time.
Babies are not disposable stuff that you can just decide if he’s worthy of life or not.
Garbage people!!

6 Likes

Idk which state your in and how long you have until you need to make a choice but I strongly suggest getting yourself in counseling so you can have a safe space to discuss this without others inputs. This is something that is happing to your body. You will be the one that lives with whatever you choose so it’s needs to be what you specifically want.

My ex-husband wanted me to have an abortion of which I didn’t, then when she was 18 months old he said " if you would give her up for adoption we wouldn’t have these problems." I divorced him and now she is 40 years old. I am so thankful I disagreed with him. She is amazing and has been a blessing all my life. She even made a little booklet and thanked me for not giving her up or having an abortion. I didn’t tell her what her dad wanted my sister did because she didn’t want me to take the blame. I had a girlfriend who was also pregnant at the same time and she had an abortion, she has regretted it ever since and lived with guilt. Children are a blessing and God will not leave you. I will be praying for you.

7 Likes

Your body, your choice

3 Likes

Keep your baby he can’t make you do anything leave him

3 Likes

Keep the innocent baby and get rid of the heartless tool

6 Likes

Have your baby! Don’t kill it! If you reach out there is help for you

4 Likes

Just don’t be mad at him if he walks out

1 Like

Leave him. Tell him abortion is murder. You won’t do it.

Don’t get an abortion if you want the child. You aren’t married. You can get rid of him and make him pay support. It takes 2 to make a baby.

1 Like

Your body your choice.

3 Likes

Keep the baby and kick him to the curb

1 Like

Please do not get an abortion. You will regret it for the rest of your life. He does not sound like a good man. I’d leave him

1 Like

Your body so your choice. However if he is not interested in more kids than understand you can’t force him to be a father any more than he can force you to not be a mother to this newest child.

You must decide between raising an additional child on your own with just your income, or staying in your current relationship and blended family dynamic. Are you mentally and emotionally going to be ok with walking away to keep this child?

Would you consider allowing someone to adopt your child instead?

At the end of the day the internet can tell you a billion ideas but the decision comes down to what you can live with. It is your future and the future of your family. None of us will be present inside your home to aid you. So take every comment with a grain of salt and look inside yourself to decide what to do.

2 Likes

Keep your baby and tell him he has no right to tell you what to do with your body

2 Likes