My boyfriend had an affair: Thoughts?

Once he cheated it’s a deal breaker. If someone’s in a relationship and has to lie and seek attention from someone else, there garbage. And anyone who does that isn’t worth keeping. Move on and find someone who won’t be garbage.

Boss up cos you gonna be a single mother sooner or later. Better it on your terms then his.

5 Likes

Pretty sure you already know what you have to do…run for the hills…

3 Likes

Run run far away…your common sense is telling you what to do and you need to listen to her. Cheating is never a mistake it’s a choice and your value and respect for yourself is more important then any man. Both my ex-husbands cheated more then once in me and I thought oh if I love him hard enough he will change…nope I finally learned you can never change a person. And I have two children I am raising and I want them to be raised with morals and values and respect…not watching their mom stick around in a shitty relationship.

it wont change he will cheat again

God bless you and your child, leave him.

What in thd hell about him made you want to have a baby with him??? He has nothing to do with his other kids?
Sheesh girl. Red flags been flying all in front of your face! You already know what to do…you just not sure if you can take that step…you can

6 Likes

Leave his ass once a cheat always a cheat

2 Likes

Leave, he does’nt respect or love you.

Do yourself a favor a LEAVE!!! He has already proven himself. Who needs that in their life…

Leave him and raise your child on your own. He has already shown you what things will be like.

1 Like

I’d leave and have an abortion but that’s me. Ties to this kind of person will destroy your life forever.

3 Likes

Run run as fast as you can

Ditch him. He is using and abusing… walk away…run…
If you stay you will be using and abusing yourself for and with him
Then you want to bring more children into this? You know better than to do that. Run away and get your head straight… find a real man

1 Like

First off all your not married so he just cheated on you ( dum ass) if he hasn’t introduced you to his kids by now then he’s probably not serious about you and now he has got a nother poor girl pregnant??! My brain and heart is telling Me just from reading this is…RUN RUN FOR THE HILLS AND NEVER TAKE HIS STUIPID ass back !!!

Get the fuck out!!!

1 Like

Any man that has kids that he never wanted to deal with isn’t worth wasting your time and if you knew about him having children before you started dating him or even shortly after you started dating him and knew that he had nothing to do with those kids why would you want to have a relationship with someone like that if it’s easy for him to leave his kids Behind of course it would be easy for him to leave you behind and go off of someone else commitment obviously it’s something he’s not into

4 Likes

Learn, cry scream then shake it off…one day you will be happy you did…

1 Like

That’s a sad story But he is quite obviously cheating so it’s over

I would have left him a long time ago.

He’s showing you he’s a chronic cheater. What’s to figure out?

Boyfriend’s come and go. Let him go

1 Like

Open your eyes and run. Did you went to the lab for STD lab?

1 Like

Can I just say, the word is AND not an!

3 Likes

I would consider an abortion. He is not going to support you or a baby if he has kids already. Think about YOU.

3 Likes

There’s red flags all throughout your story.
Why are you even considering keeping the baby? Think about number 1!
This guy is a playboy and is just seeing what he can/can’t get away with!
Stay with him and you’ll have a lifetime of problems!

2 Likes

Leave… you deserve better

2 Likes

GET OUT!! It will sting and hurt and you will question if it’s the right thing to do but get out. He cheated twice that you know of . Yes - the downtown family friend was cheating or he would have asked you and had a discussion prior to going. He is not the one for you- people don’t cheat on people they love. Ever.

2 Likes

That was the longest run on sentence and not sure why the word “and” needed to be abbreviated.

5 Likes

How do you not know what to do? Honestly, move on. You are not important to this guy anymore. He cheated on you. Keep your self respect , move forward.

1 Like

You’re stupid!!! Seriously grow up

1 Like

Do yourself and your new baby a favor and leave his ass
A cheater will always be a cheater

4 Likes

Leave him. Cheaters don’t change.

1 Like

Don’t stay with him! If he loved you he wouldn’t have cheated on you! He will do it again! And you don’t trust him!

2 Likes

Leave his cheating ass. Be good to yourself and baby. He’s manipulating you by saying he loves you, if he loves you he NEVER would have cheated on you. A cheater will ALWAYS be a cheater, in my books. Good luck with what ever you choose.

Dump his ass.RUN, RUN RUN!!

1 Like

Give him another chance, just one more. Then just one more. Then wait this is his last chance… Honey in the blink of an eye years will have past and he’ll still be cheating. Don’t allow him to waist any more of your time.
My goodness, you have to stop the b.s, he’s not gonna. He’s having to much fun. Some guys need the attention of more than one female. Some guys are turned on by the thrill of getting away with cheating … It’s an addiction for some men.
Allow it to continue, or find your self worth and walk away.

Run like Forest Gump

1 Like

All this and you never met his kids? What a great father… smh… girl leave his ass

Tell him …bye! He has kids he never sees? If that’s so… that tells you tight there… go!
Cheaters seldom change. He hid it until others came forward after repeatedly lying to you.
Too many red flags here.

1 Like

Move to another state and never call him or let him know where you’re at.

1 Like

It will sting you like a bee. Move on before you can’t anymore.

Time to move on. You need to value yourself more than you do. If you allow him to slide on this, it will happen again. Make him prove himself to you and until that happens, tell him you need to find your peace again and you need a healthy relationship. Make sure to tell him “you need to find out what it is you want in life, I may not be around by the time you do but we both need happiness in our life.” Do not live with him during this time and do not answer every call from him…he needs to know you have a life that may not include him.

Why did you let yourself get pregnant? He has kids you never met and one on the way with his Whore. Dump him and take care of your baby.

1 Like

If he loved you, he wouldn’t cheat on you. Know your worth as a woman and partner. Leave his ass.

1 Like

Love yourself, that avoids to get into weird stuff, unfaithful relationships and stop justifying him. Love? There is not love Don’t waste… more your time with that type of individual. Blessings specially for that child.

1 Like

If I were you, I’d go to school. Start fresh. Learn some new skills. Nobody needs to drag this kind of drama through their life.

2 Likes

Once a liar and a cheater always a liar and a cheater

3 Likes

Run while you can! Cheaters never change. You will survive, eventually you will find true love…

2 Likes

Girl, you’re in too deep… damn it man

Learn by making better choices with whom you decide to bring children into the world with.

You deserve to have a man that is loyal and 100% dedicated the same way you are. Ive been through it and they never change. if he crossed that line once he will cross it again

1 Like

You know what you should do.

Your are worth more than that. Think of you first. He just got caught and that is why he isn’t leaving your side. Dump him.

Dirt bag to the fullest!! Obviously he is still lying about the one time. I personally would never ever, even be with a punk that doesn’t take care or see his kids from his previous. Shame on you to for being with a punk that doesn’t see his kids. I personally wouldn’t have another kid by him…RUN…as fast as you can. Love and value yourself more.

3 Likes

Why pay??? There’s people struggling with this illness and you are making money off of it

Sometimes people need to be blunt so here it goes. Open your eyes he has another girlfriend, maybe your the real side chick and not her. He’s probably telling her the same shit. Walk the F away, nobody deserves that. Your first hint that he’s a complete douche bag is that he has other kids with another chick and you’ve never meant them. Get the F out!!! Nobody needs that type of psychological bullshit in there life. Your better off with out him!

5 Likes

Once a cheater , always a cheater .

I’d leave him for sure… Don’t abort your baby :heart: :pray: you can look forward to to a new happier Life if that’s what you want. I know you can’t be all to happy with a cheater boy friend. So stay positive & having a baby you’ll be so in love like you’ve never felt. I just hope you can get a good decent job stay away from drugs and alcohol and make a better new life for you and your baby :v: you’ll eventually find a “man” just make sure he is truly that. Good luck :cherry_blossom:

The mantra of a narcissist’ Deny,Deny,Deny… even when you present them the naked pic. Of himself and his girl friend naked in bed. (They are so convinced of their own b/sh) they will cry and crawl BUT will promise it was a mistake and all the fault of the ‘other’ person. Still trying to convince you it was not a bed and the sheets were toga outfits​:joy:. Get out of there and find one of the good partener a out there. They are not easy to find but they exist. :rose:

2 Likes

Dump his nasty cheating ass… You deserve better…

She will stay and pop out more kids watch.

Go forward without him… LEAVE HIM… Hold your head up… shoulders back fix your crown… go forward you now have a baby to think of and do for… he is not worthy of you!

kick his a$$ to the curb!! You deserve better & once they are unfaithful they continue the rest of their lives. they dont respect anyone they are with. Get out while you have an opportunity!! New Year!! New possibilities & opportunities to find someone else who WILL treat you right & withh respect!! if you stay YOU are the fool!

get yourself tested for STDs !

Why is this even a Question? Get out now

2 Likes

Clearly he is a lier a cheat and if he didnt want to lose u there would have been no affair. He wants to have his cake and eat it to. If u stay he will keep right on cheating. Wont make a fun life for u. Stupid that he is afraid of u cheating. What difference does that make after he has done it. This is why i am single and staying that way. I refuse to be lied to cheated on and backstabed any more. And I do not care what other people think i said i will not do it again. And I dam well mean it and it that makes people look down their nose at me i couldnt care less. Look down their nose at me while they are being cheated on i will not allow not one more man to do it to me. If it were me he would be single so fast it would make his head spin.

Leave. Him cheating could result in STDs, him getting someone pregnant( I dealt with that, no fun) or who knows what else.

GET The F— OUT NOW…

Love story. Get married have kids cheat get divorced. Convence the world it is her fault. She is crazy. End of story

Raise your standards, leave him and do better. You will never trust him fully and will always question his actions. You can do this, go live a better life.

1 Like

If you settle now, you will set the tone for the rest of your relationship. Trust me girl. It sucks and it is hard but it is harder staying. I hate myself for allowing to be disrespected for 6 years!

2 Likes

Run!!! He is not going to be healthy for you or your baby. Don’t give him any rights. You don’t have to keep the baby from him, but you don’t need to keep him around. Idk how old you are, but don’t be naive like I was when I was 23. Better to be safe than sorry

2 Likes

He’s telling you that to see if you stay and if you stay he’s going to do it again get the fuck out he’s lying to you he will continue to lie to you

1 Like

Really … Be like other chicks and take him back … am sure he will change

3 Likes

Run like your hair’s on fire & don’t look back!!!

3 Likes

Walk away. He’s not the one. Just walk away . The right guy will treat you like a princess. Until then
It’s just b.s

fucking leave. that man is a piece of shit and you deserve better. let him miss you. let him lose you! show some respect for yourself

4 Likes

:wave: felicia… no 2nd chances. You are better then that. It’s like putting your dirty underwear on after you just showered. Move on

2 Likes

Too much drama! Ps if u haven’t met his kids, u may be a side chick too :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Run from him. He is a great liar and unfaithful to you. Tell him you r through with him and Leave him

1 Like

Break your own heart and get out

1 Like

Dump him. Prepare for being a single mom. Depend on him for nothing and you will never be disappointed

2 Likes

Dump him. He’s a cheater and they don’t change.

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater.

2 Likes

I be gone if he loves you he would never do that to you I been cheated on before and I always left never stayed

3 Likes

Run and get him to pay for the baby too. He is not worth your time, trouble or tears. Run!

I dont even get what are you asking? I you should leave him or kick him out? YES.if he is love you? NO. If worth try again? NO. If he is going to be faithful? NO. Is he going to change? NO WAY.
run, make your life…

You’ve never met his kids!? RED FLAG!!!

1 Like

Well, youll be the next baby mamma…raising them by yourself…and next woman will know of you…but wont meet your kids either…seems like he’s got a pattern going on here

3 Likes

Run while you still can

Look I dont know you or him but I have been with my man for four years now and we have two kids together and this whole once a cheater always a cheater thing isnt always the case I’m not saying it isnt the case most of the time but when me and my man got together he was at rock bottom with the life he had and he went out and slept around a few times however he was always honest and upfront with me about it when it happened and now its been about 1 1/2 to 2 years since the last time and he is completely loyal to me and still apologizes to this day for what he put me through and he is an amazing father to our kids. It is up to you if you want to give him the chance to prove it’s not going to happen again or leave and be a single mom. If you decide to stay monitor it make absolute sure it’s not happening again. I did my man willing gave me his phone and Facebook password and I dont care who says if you have to do that just leave when you love someone you really love them so for about a year I monitored his phone and he never did anything like that again

Run far and fast he will make your life a living hell seriously go now never talk to him again

1 Like

Take your baby and RUN! Then nab his sorry lying cheating ass for child support. Do NOT stay with him! He doesn’t love you, that’s the age old common lie every cheating fucker since the beginning of time has used :roll_eyes: don’t be dumb enough to buy it.

1 Like

And whatever you do DON’T put him on the birth certificate!!!

Are you pregnant? This guy doesnt seem like hes going to be a great father. Why havent you met his kids.

Leave now it only gets WORST

2 Likes

Sounds like an episode of jerry springer🤦🏾‍♀️

2 Likes

He isnt really your boyfriend…or so he thinks. He has no respect for you. Respect yourself. Kick him to the curb.

2 Likes

Personally I would not have his baby and move on. He is worthless.

4 Likes