My childrens dad's girlfriend tells my kids they can't stay the night at their dads: Advice?

Kids need to ask dad why they are not welcome. He needs to fix this. It will only get worse.

2 Likes

The girlfriend is a bitch and their daddy is a wuss… 🤷🏼 He shouldn’t choose anybody over his kids. That’s awful. :pensive:

Tell him that HE owes his kids an explanation, not you. Let him either solve the problem or push his children away even further, his choice. You might suggest that he take out a large life insurance policy on himself, payable to your kids (even if you have to pay the premiums) because that’s all they will ever have of him.

6 Likes

Keep documenting everything that way when he wants more time you have prof it’s only cause it’s convenient now

1 Like

No just no! That should not be happening. She is definitely insecure about herself and sounds like she’s trying to push your children out the picture. If it was me, him and I would be having a serious set down talk about this and how it isn’t fair to our children. And I’m just going to say it what a bitch for rejecting your sweet baby girls gift for her new brother. That is truly sad. Regardless she should of accepted it and acted happy even if she wasn’t.

There’s not much you can do. Aside from not letting them go. If HE isn’t going to do the right thing and either leave this girl that doesn’t like his kids or atleast talk to her and tell her she has to change, then u can’t do anything about it. Other than not expose your kids to her

1 Like

The problem is the dad not having enough balls to stand up for his kids!

Shes a GIRLFRIEND. Dad needs to step up and stand up for his kids.

3 Likes

Seems like hes chosing her over his own damn kids. I’m so sorry you are going through this

I’m sorry you’re going through this. This is a tough time for you and your children

I’d tell him the environment is toxic for your kids and tell him they won’t be returning until he fixes the situation. Just because he’s their father doesn’t mean he’s a healthy positive role model. I wouldn’t let anyone be mean to my kids. Their father has to know it’s going on. And to be honest I bet he doesnt even put up a fight about not seeing them. Why else would a dad bring his kids home when they are suppose to be staying?? It’s because hes just as bad as her. If he’s idly sitting by letting them be disrespected and hurt by her that’s wrong. If she isnt facilitating a relationship with their little brother and being spiteful thats not what you want your kids around. You hear so many situations where step parents or gfs bfs are hurting and killing kids. Don’t risk your kids to build a relationship with their dad when it sounds like he doesn’t give a crap. Protect them! Period. If he cares he’ll fix the situation.

12 Likes

Sound like your kids dad needs to be a man and stand up for his kids.

6 Likes

Dad needs to grow a pair and tell his girlfriend to fuck off! Document everytime the kids are made to leave their dad’s house and go back to court.

Bitch needs to suck it up and deal with the fact that he has kids with another woman. Shes acting like a child, and hes allowing it to happen. He needs to realize that their baby isn’t the only one he has.

Poor parenting on his part, you should never allow another adult to make your kids feel like they are less than. He is failing them…stay strong mom…this isn’t on you…it’s on him.

4 Likes

I would send kids to school. Go over there and talk to her. Ask her if shes okay. Is it her first baby? Could she be depressed? Maybe see if shes okay and maybe hes not helping her…u dont know what the situation is until u talk to her.

Tell her that ur kids are worried that she might be upset with them. Tell her about the present.

Have the dad be involved too

6 Likes

You should quit sending them there while he is with her. Thats not doing anything but hurting the kids. And if their relationship is not healthy it will also mess with the kids. All in all while hes with her is not good for the kids.

90% of the post I see have the same awnser. Sit down with the adults your talking about and have a conversation! Explain your issues and try to come to an understanding. If at that point there absolutely nothing you can do and the chick truly is crazy then it all lays on the father. He has to step up in some way or step out.

5 Likes

Yeah well dad and his girlfriend are a piece of shit period!!

I would have your daughter take the present to a charity so being kind stays in her spirit. As for the mean gf I wouldn’t send my kids around any adult who is mean to my children it isn’t worth it. As for dad he need to be only around the kids supervised since he cannot choose decent company for them.

3 Likes

Horrible advice, but that GF would be catching these hands if she did some shit like that to my daughter and him too for being such a pussy and not sticking up for his kids and kicking that bitch to the curb. Hugs mama. I would keep them until you can privately speak to him about the situation. His kids are for life. That bitch temporary! Smh. Hope he realizes before its to late.

If I were you I would take the " red flag" from your kids…and not let them go there. Something is not right about the situation. If their Dad doesn’t keep them because of this woman…it must not be good. He can find another way to spend time with them. And…if this should continue…he needs to reevaluate his relationship with this woman. Hopefully he won’t give up his children for her. She needs therapy. But…don’t send the kids there.

3 Likes

Ahhhh hell no i be slapping that bitch how dare she treat your kids like that and i tell him you cant have the kids because of his babby momma being mean to the kids dont he have a backbone to stand up to their father omg that makes my blood boil

Oh, I feel so bad about you’re kids. My ex does the same thing. It’s hard not to tell your kids the truth but I don’t want to talk badly about him to the kids. Eventually they will figure it out on there own, and that breaks my heart. There is no easy way to handle this. She’s a bitch and controls everything or he wouldn’t do this. Weak sob.

Have a come to Jesus moment with him, this is affecting your children and that’s not okay.

I’d be sitting down with there dad and the gf having a talk. I be telling him how his kids are feeling. Also if he is going to bring them back then he can explain why.

It amazes me how women date or marry men that have kids and feel they can exclude the children. I think its time to habe a sit down talk with him and explain if this is how it’s going to be then he needs to find other ways to spend time with his children. Just because he has created new life with another woman does bot give him any right to throw his children away to satisfy her in anyway. I honestly wouldn’t keep them from dad, but I would just tell him to get his priorities right be use his kids will grow to resent that baby the woman along with him. Hes not being fair to you or yalls kids. When you date or marry a man or woman with kids you have agreed to love and cherish the kids also. No child should be above the other and bo woman should come before his children.

1 Like

This is so awful and unfortunately there isn’t much you can do. Try talking to her.

Your bbdaddys girlfriend is an insecure beotch. Shame on their dad for being such a little bitch too. Hugs to your babies :heart:

Getting sick of women having to defend themselves saying they don’t want to keep their kids from their dad. No shit! However, if you can’t be a responsible parent then don’t be in their lives until you can straighten yourself out. I personally would keep them. Whoever would let anyone else dictate if they can see their kids doesn’t deserve to be around them & I’d have words with the girlfriend. She’s disgusting & I wouldn’t trust my kids around her.

I’d tell the Father either be a man and stand up for your kids or don’t be in their life hurting them. Period. He had kids with you first. She sounds like a rotten jealous bitch.

The girlfriend is insecure with the man, and just having a baby, talk to her, assure her you in no way are interested in him, only the children. And the children are very interested in the baby, wanting to be a part of that family. If she,the gf,pushes, the children away, it’s all on her. If the father stands for his children, then he is doing the right thing.

1 Like

She is only a girlfriend he NEEDS to put his foot down with her. But like many have said sit down and talk to them both. She needs to know its hurting the kids feelings when they only get to spend a certain amount of time with their dad and honestly if this isnt her first kid then it sounds like a toxic situation. Good luck momma

1 Like

He should be putting the kids first… i would go nuts if someone (anyone) was mean to my child… if she is truly like this then he should be telling her to F#CK OFF

1 Like

Its important for your kids to have a relationship with him.when I was growing up my sperm donor was around but he was a dick.he only cared about women an alchohol.it has definitely effected myself,sister, and brothers to this day.he lives 3 blocks down an I never see him.he didnt even know I had a daughter,he thought I had a son wtf.Let dad no what hes doing to these kids.this is so sad,it breaks my heart for them.Im sure this is def hard for you,praying everything works out.For the gf I would sit her down let her know any mistreatment toward your kids will not be tolerated

1 Like

She needs to mind her own damn business and let her BF parent HIS children. And Dad needs to stop being a pussy and step up.

She needs a reality check! That’s horrible.

First be thankful he brings them back and not have them deal with it. Second you and he need to have a conversation about it and how it affects the kids. Best of luck to you

5 Likes

He is choosing this women over his children , they should be welcome in his home and he is just as bad for allowing this to go on

3 Likes

This basically is what happened to me when I was a child. I resent my father and do not speak to him because of it. Your kids will come to hate their father for setting them aside to have this separate life with a new woman and new kids. I hope you can get through to him and her for your kids sake.

3 Likes

If it was me I would keep my children away from Her Id tell the father to provide good learning experiences and to make time for one on one with the children as best as he can. If he has no time I would explain to the children that dads mad hs grown-up choices and he needs tim to change, givin the new woman space maybe what she needs right now

1 Like

Maybe the new family should have made it known that the baby was born and that they needed a month before overnights resume for the kids. Noway should she s.m. not have accepted the Daughters baby gifts with all the joy and happiness the Daughter gave them with. Thats so rude and tacky .That childs due an apology ! As new mom gets settled in ,she should use the little girl to help with the baby ,and encourage bonding , this Family needs love ,respect for each other. God bless You all .

3 Likes

Dad needs a backbone.

6 Likes

Let the children know its never there fault the way someone treat them

3 Likes

I usually try to provide positive feedback but all I can think is “what an immature, petty bitch.” Thinking about how your kids must have felt made me feel ill. What a miserable human being. I am so sorry you and your kiddos have to be subjected to that.
Without knowing your custody agreement situation it’s difficult to give any real tangible advice. All I can say is shield them from it as much as you possibly can. That’s the most important thing. And maybe tell their dad to grow a damn pair and protect his children from their wicked stepmom.

No man or woman should let any gf or bf come between there kids parents make time for your kids

4 Likes

Just stop sending your kid’s over there. Tell x hubby to visit the kids at your house> Better for the children!!!

3 Likes

Why on earth can’t she be nice. Whell if she isent nice best they come back but yes not fair talk to your ex

Your children’s father really needs to step up and grow a backbone. He had children before his new relationship and he needs to put them first. SHE shouldn’t gotten into a relationship with a man who had kids if she is too immature and insecure to act right but unfortunately now it’s done and both you and your ex need to put her in her place and stand up for your kids. If he won’t then you need go put him in his place too. Children should suffer because adults can’t act right.

3 Likes

Take it up with him it’s his responsibility to sort this

1 Like

I got nothing nice to say.

4 Likes

Sounds to me like his new gf carries his balls in her purse just like my ex

That’s not very healthy for his kids

Oh my this broke my heart I dont understand how anyone could be so nasty to children. Has the gf always been a jerk? or is this fairly a new shitty behavior? She sounds immature, spiteful and very petty. Dad should never have allowed her to be so mean to your children especially with the baby stuff that was a great support and bonding opportunity. I’d ask dad if there was a way he could leave mommy dearest at home and visit his children cause it seems to cause the gf to much stress. But dad needs to put his foot down with her but he is also equally at fault cause he didn’t immediately stop her nastiness to your children.

This girlfriend seems very immature , I’m so sad that you & your kids have to deal with this … I’d have a talk with their father asap

5 Likes

Keeping them away from that drama regardless if hes the dad is better. I wouldnt trust her at all. Especially of hes not gonna put his foot down. I would just keep my kids at home

3 Likes

I personally would go rounds with her. Who is she? Nothing. She is irreplaceable. them kids deserve their dad (as long as he’s a good one) and I’d go rounds with him for even choosing a female over his own blood. Nope. I wouldn’t put up with that at all. Document everything and take him back. He don’t deserve time with them if he’s just going to push them away for someone else

3 Likes

Your ex should be the one to straight her Rude self out . He should come and visit his children and take them out for the day.

2 Likes

Your ex clearly has no backbone. I would confront the gf myself, without any children around.

6 Likes

He needs to leave her ass, sorry but no one would be treating my kids like that. No one. Arrange your ex to meet the kids at yours instead?

Dad needs to grow some balls

Tell your ex not to bother picking the kids up they have had thier feelingd hurt enough and for him to enjoy hos new familey and leave yourd alone

2 Likes

I would consult the kid’s doctor about what effect this is having on kids and if they suggest the counselor for you to take the kids to I would do it because this is probably really having a depressing effect on the kids So eventually you may need to go back to court to modify the visitation agreement and it may end up being under supervision because of the girlfriend

3 Likes

She feels threatened by your kids or something her loss right ?
You need to tell your ex that the kids need him in their lives too he needs to out the gf in check he is being a wimp not doing anything

3 Likes

Sweetie take it to the heart. Its ok. Please dont let your baby or babies go. Keep them with YOU until YOU find out if everything alright there. MOM YOU take them to a nice park, spend that quanity time with them. YOU dont have to spend a lot of money. Love you with my whole heart.

2 Likes

I think no one in dad’s household is getting any sleep right now & hormones are running rampant. Maybe give new mom/GF a break until things settle down & baby is on a regular sleep schedule.

Maybe offer to take the baby a few hours so GF can get some sleep & your kids can get to know their new sibling. New first-time mom & you’re adding extra kids into the mix? I’d be crabby too.

If in a year she is still unpleasant after everything settles down, consider asking for sole physical custody.

4 Likes

Well dont let them then. The father can make time to spend with his kids then. Dont make the children be around someone who is mean to them. It runs the time with their father too. I understand that can be hard because sometimes you need help. The father needs to step up and be there for his children, not a piece of ass. Growing up my stepmom treated me horribly. Still does from time to time. And I dont go see my father anywhere near as much as I would like to. Its caused me ALOT of emotional pain since childhood, and I still have those scars, and still try to stay away from her. Dont let your children go through that.

WOW ur children are very important. Girlfriends come and go, but your kids are forever

2 Likes

Talk to the father and gf at the same time without the kids around. That way everyone is on the same page about how this needs to be handled and how you/your kids feel.

2 Likes

Dad doesn’t get kid. Too bad. End of story.

6 Likes

Keep them away from them! This is doing your children more harm than good, you tried as a mom and the kid’s know that as well. Just go no contact and you and your children learn to heal.

5 Likes

Wow… Some of y’all GIRLS on here lack the maturity and or experience to give anyone advice, instead y’all are being petty.

4 Likes

What a bitch!!! Make sure he pays child support to you!!!

Maybe it’s just hormones? Or stress from the pregnancy and baby? Hopefully everything calms down soon! Sounds like you have a good ex! New baby’s are hard! I suggest giving it some time. I know it’s hard maybe talk to your ex and explain it to him and how its hurting the kids maybe he can talk to her? I know I was crazy with my step kids when I was pregnant I regret it! And even being 6 months post partum I still find myself snapping at little stuff. Thankfully my fiance corrects me! But I hope everything works out!!!

1 Like

That’s not ok at all. Maybe sit down and have a conversation with him. The gf shouldn’t be doing that to ur kids.

2 Likes

Shes acting like the child they made together is more important than your children.

2 Likes

It sounds like now that she’s had a baby with him she wants your kids out of the picture. Sit down and talk to your ex and let him know the horrible effect this is having on your kids. And if he still doesn’t see anything wrong with this behavior, tell him for your children’s psychological wellbeing they will not be going to his house at all. If he wants to see them he can take them to the park for a while but that’s it

8 Likes

Can you talk to him away from the girl friend. You have to be there for your kids and not to let their feelings be hurt. G.F. sounds jealous of time he spends with his kids. But it’s important to spend time with his kids.

2 Likes

Tell him to choose his kids over a dumb bitch

Mmmm he’s picked a winner there hasn’t he :roll_eyes: personally, I’d confront the bitch myself… don’t let anyone treat your kids like that…, speak to your ex, if he doesn’t sort her out… you go there and do it yourself… if she gets away with treating your kids like shit, she’ll keep doing it!

She sounds like a bitch. Keep your kids with you.

You need to have a sit down talk with him I was going to say it’s probably lack of sleep, but rejecting a present from your kid is a huge red flag. It sounds like she is trying to push your kids out of his life. Put your kids in counseling and have their dad come to it as well, sometimes hearing it from a professional helps. She can’t deny it or tell him you are starting drama then.

3 Likes

Communication!!! Did you ASK the Father why he brought them back? What was going on etc… yeah hf might be hormonal but THAT’S NOT A EXCUSE TO BE A B TO HER BF CHILDREN PERIOD.!!! There is a right way and a wrong way… to go about things. The Daddy & the Gf need to get on the same page. Then you & your childrens Father on same page. Period! I wouldn’t tolerate any bull… especially doing the kids like that. If she doesn’t like them or jealous of then or plain ole does not want them around then the dad needs to decide what to do about the gf. But as a Mom they wouldn’t be back until I had answers , apologies and assurances that this would Never happen again…

2 Likes

Nah I wouldn’t give a shit if she just had a baby, she should understand his first kids was his life before she even came in the picture and she should respect him and the kids. This makes me angry!

Set dad straight who comes first

2 Likes

I think you all need to get sit down and speak to each other, just have the kids play outside or something. Try and make it neutral ground, like go to Maccas for coffee and the older kids can play in the playground AND it also stops massive arguments breaking out as you’re in public.
Sit down, express your concerns that the kids are feeling a bit confused and left out since they’re constantly being sent back.
It might be something so simple like the baby has colic and she feels bad if the kids have school the next day and she can’t cope. 3rd hand information, especially from kids, isn’t always accurate, as I’m sure you know. So go to the root and discuss it all together. Maybe make up a new schedule just for the time being like he has the kids on weekends so they can sleep in if the baby is up too much or something like that.
No point getting mad about it without even speaking to them first.

2 Likes

Make him explain to the kids why she is being a b&+;".

That’s their dad’s job to stick up for his kids. Eventually they are going to fill replaced and may get resentful. Just assure them mom is always there and no relationship will take their place.

3 Likes

Perhaps the new girlfriend has an acute yeast infection
One of the millions of possibilities a girl could be psycho???
Hope this can share some insight

Keep them away they’re causing your children so much pain, poor little loves :sob:

5 Likes

I’d tell baby daddy “if my kids aren’t important to you, and you’re showing me and them they aren’t, they don’t need to be around you period”

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I had a newborn my step kids visited us, they’re my husbands kids. The GF needs to get a clue her baby has siblings now. She sounds like she wears the pants, and your Ex is going to make your kids feel they’re second best. It’s sad.

People behaving badly. New baby can be overwhelming. All they had to do was call and give some time. This isn’t mature behavior. Don’t join them. Explain to the kids she is tired. Tell their father to explain it too and next time don’t have them come until his new wife can handle it. You need to be the grownup here. No one needs to be angry or hurt and Next time, the adults need to skip visitation till the new mother feels up to it.

4 Likes

Love is always a choice and I hope in time she chooses to love your kids. I agree that they might be too much right now but men also have a funny way of dealing with new children with the new mom as opposed to the older children. Which is sad. I hope he adjusts and grows up because this is what he chose to undertake. Also for your own sake write everything down dates and times in case you need it for court later.

She may just be over whelmed with a new baby and is just being bitchy. Try talking to her about it or offering help.

1 Like

Jealousy and resentment by the sounds. Makes me so angry. If these people want to be in ones life they need to accept the children and the ex or it never works!

3 Likes

I don’t have any advice but that women sounds evil. Who does that?! I pray your family finds a happy medium without that witch interfering.

Maybe change to weekends? Dad needs to stand up to her or explain to kids why she is being this way. I wouldn’t let my kids go through this I guess I would just keep them home and say GF isn’t in a good mood? Dad will have pick what is important. Baby is of course, but so are his kids. I am glad though he brought them home and not go through her temper tantrum.

A don’t know that they should go over night this is clearly not because she just had a baby as happened often… agree with a sit down with dad to establish what the situation is and maybe he should have time with his kids without her until she’s ready but not indefinitely as he has responsibility to his kids and should do his share to give you a break … personally i have to say a think she’s jealous and probably feels now they have a child she should have him all to herself … if you can point out to her she maybe in the same situation as you one day and you’d like for you’se to get on as the kids are siblings! But most importantly your kids matter… Good luck

She wants him to act like he doesn’t have other kids or ever had any past relationships. She wants him to forget about u all.