My daughter is not comfortable around her teacher due to him being inappropriate: What should we do?

File a report and get that sob out and away from these younge girls.

Should of made report with police get restraining order and take it to school board

Ummmm, this is illegal and you need to contact the superintendent and possibly the local news. He needs to be fired!!!

3 Likes

Call police, they can also do a background check on him see if there are more cases!

Teachers union too. Should be state/teachers administration. Like UTA??? Any teacher or administrator will give you information.

Why isnā€™t anyone calling the police?!

I mean?.. maybe itā€™s just me? But call the police?

How is this a question?

1 Like

You take her out of the class. Child needs to feel safe!

Why is he not fired itā€™s my question also file a civil suit

I am so sorry your daughter and your family are going this. I think you know what you should do, so do that. You need support right now. Weā€™re here for you :heart:

Why is this even a discussion? Call the police. Period.

Go to police then file a restraining order, she can be at the graduation and he can not!

Should have already called the police

3 Likes

Restraining order so he canā€™t be around her and the graduation

Police report, call the new station, me a big deal anywhere u can. Iā€™m so sorry your daughter is dealing with this.

Bypass the school and go straight to the police. The school is obviously trying to keep it quiet.

2 Likes

Take it to the cops and the news

2 Likes

Go to the police and file charges and restraining order!!

3 Likes

Iā€™d be calling the police and making a report

1 Like

Go to your state school board not just the city you live in.

1 Like

Let me make this easy as a parent of a daughter they would never find him again end of discussion

you need to go to the police. he is harassing her.

How about contacting AUTHORITIES

3 Likes

Go to the school board and make a pice report. Keep fighting. Get a lawyer and check i to a restraining order on him.

Its close to graduation so Iā€™d file a police report and get a restraining order.

Go to the police, sue the school

2 Likes

Ruuuunnā€¦ dont walk to the police stationā€¦ and then LAWYER UP!!! And I would be selling my house and MOVING!!!

Explain she has every right to defend herself and teach her how.

Wowā€¦who even needs to ask this question?? You should of reported it a long time ago. What the hell is wrong with you? Iā€™m sorry but you let this go on through out her whole high school years? It is unbelievable to me, that you even had to askā€¦smh

9 Likes

Policeā€¦protective orderā€¦school boardā€¦counselingā€¦get others to talk!!

1 Like

Please file a police report. Nothing is ever too silly to file a police report over! Follow your GUT feeling @ EVERYBODY

I hope something gets worked out so she can attend her own graduation

You file a police report. Seems pretty obvious to me.

stand up for ur daughter and do something ASAP csll police!!! sooner the better

GET HER TF OUTTA HIS CLASS. This shouldnā€™t even be a question! Why hasnā€™t he been reported to school staff? Cmon

1 Like

I would call the administration and call his ass out ā€¦ thatā€™s not ok. Iā€™m praying for your daughter

Police and school board immediately

1 Like

Go file a police report and seek a restraining order for your daughters safety

Call the police.
Get a restraining order, then he canā€™t attend graduation

If she was to put a restraining order on, him he couldnā€™t go!

If you can find other girls he has been inappropriate with and can get them together to go to the principal and or school board that should force them to take action. Iā€™m sorry your daughter is going thru this.

1 Like

Report it to the police hun. This is a very serious matter and he needs to be put in his place so to speak. What he is doing is not ok

Definitely contact the police and the school board

Dad needs to have a chat with him

Take it to the news.He shouldnā€™t be a teacher.

Fike a restraining order and police report now

Call the police and hire a attorney to sue the school district

GET A LAWYER!!!They will listen to you then.

File a restraining order immediately!!

Go to the school board and the police if no response go to the local news stations

If my daughter told me this I would immediately call the cops and notify the school district. what you mean you donā€™t know what to do??? Protect your daughter!

2 Likes

File a police report - if sheā€™s uncomfortable itā€™s for a reason. Whatā€™s heā€™s doing is not ok.

Do you really even need to ask? Call the police.

1 Like

I had a teacher that made a bunch of sexual remarks towards me and other female students. I tried getting outta the class myself and they refused with the same excuse so my mom went up there and threatened to make police reports with every single female heā€™s been in contact with at our school and also make sure our news hits the news for trying to cover up the sexual harassment. Sure enough, next day, I was out of that class. Be that psycho crazy mom if you must. Record convos and emails with the principal so that you have proof of them just trying to throw it under the rug

This is a police matter and needs to be investigated

File a police report, get a restraining order, go to the school board. Raise a huge fuss

Go to this manā€™s wife explain what heā€™s doing donā€™t work police dept. He should be stopped

Get statements from other students past and present. If he is that comfortable then he has been getting away with this for a while. Be LOUD about your issue and give other victims the strength to follow you in speaking out. Donā€™t let them silence you. Fight for your daughter and all the other students who have dealt with this. Good luck!

When my daughter was in my high school, there was a teacher who I felt was being inappropriate. (nothing to the extreme your daughter is dealing with) It was in the final weeks of her senior year when it was brought to my attention! He had went as far as giving the girls in his class his personal cell number. I got his number from one of my daughters friends. I called him and told him he better not even look my daughters way, i also told him if i have to tell my husband that you are making my daughter uncomfortable there is no telling what he will do to you! He stayed away from her the rest of the year.

Wow!!! You as a parent should have gone directly to the police!!! Shame on you

Get a restraining order

1 Like

Call the school board and tell them you will call the police.

File a police report. And i am so sorry this has happened. I suffer from Touretteā€™s as well and its no fun. He needs to be held accountable for all his actions and things he has caused to happen and the suffering to your family. Praying for you all.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure why this is even a question

First of all, when something happens at school, you need to write an email, with copy to the teacher, counselor, and principalā€¦ and if they not acting like your kids needs, you have to write again the email with copy to the school district. This is when you got attentionā€¦ if the incident is more strong or worse then you have to call to the police of schools , this is different to the regular police department and finally if they donā€™t solve the trouble you have to call to the mediaā€¦ the news is the better in case like yoursā€¦ Iā€™m sorry for your daughter and wish you good luck!!

File a police report and request a restraining order.

have her switched to another class and report him to principal / authorities

Go to the police. Period. If not secure assault harassment charges

Get the police and an attorney involved

Call the police where does she go to school

Take it up with the department of education or the police, something. Make her voice heard.

This is very concerning and alarming! This definitely needs to be to reported to authorities. The trauma and emotional turmoil has done its damage to the young lady and the longer this issue goes on unresolved, unreported and no investigation is conducted this child will never be ok and to think there ARE MORE VICTIMS.

Report it to the board of education at both local and state levels.

Go to the police. If heā€™s your neighbor as well then doesnā€™t matter about graduation if he can be around whenever after

Are you kidding me? You are asking what else you can do? You have done NOTHING!! YOU need to be held accountable. Whereā€™s the dad, an uncle, a grandpa? Wow!! Just wow

1 Like

And to think you have to go on Facebook to ask put your big girl panties on and be the adult

Go to the dean and superintendent

1 Like

Firstly u should go to thr police for all u know he could be sexually assulting a pupil its disgusting i feel for ur da7ggter the school should be taking this more seriously so wen u go to the police tell them the school is doing nothjng once police are involved he should be suspended until further investigation

Pfa or restraining order n police report

Get a lawyer to explain it to them.

Go directly to the school board. And the police.

I think when it started, it should have been reported to the police, she is probably not the only victim in that school. It may not be too late, because when the police start asking questions other girls may come forward. And passed victims that have already graduated may also have stories to tell.

You need to go above & beyond. Iā€™ve had this happen to me before & the school did nothing. I did not go to the board, & he had nothing illegal (massaging my shoulders isnā€™t a crime). The board should be your next step & then to the media. You could try the police but I donā€™t think they would do anything. I remained quiet after they pushed me under the rug & it still affects me.

This cannot be a true story. and if so and you havenā€™t fucked this person up by now youā€™re a weak ass parent

1 Like

My question is why havenā€™t you gotten the cops involved?!!

I would mention that I was going to the police . emotional harassment and sexual harassment is a big deal.
Are they waiting for rape??
This kid is about to graduate, let her be in peace

Why is this a Facebook post??? Why would you not have done something about him a long time ago? :woman_facepalming:

Go to the police this is ridiculous. The perverts needs to be fired.

1 Like

Get a restraining order for your daughter against him tell them this and they will give it to you

Take it to the school board, police and your local news stations. Get a lawyer.

Those ā€œinnocent complimentsā€ sound more to me as the"grooming stage." I guarantee she is not the first not will be there last until he is stopped. It isnā€™t to late to file a police report. Contact resources/advocates. She is a victim of sxual harassment. Every school should have a Parents and Students Rights and Responsibility Handbook. In their there are codes of law regarding Sxual harassment. You can also tell the school or the district you want to file an OFFICIAL complaint against the teacher, school and district. But above all things and before talk with your daughter and family. Telling someone to fight this battle is easy being the person actually battling it is an entire different story.
I know personally from experience with my child. They want you and your daughter to back down.

Honestly itā€™s irresponsible of this page to even post this. They should have replied back to the person who sent this in saying this is a matter for authorities not a fb group.

2 Likes

Tell the principle/ superintendent & make a police report

I had a women teacher make inappropriate advances to me I went to my counselor and asked to get out of her classā€¦she was fired

I agree thay it is time to go public.

1 Like

Go to the police station. See if you can get Amy other young girls to write witness statements. The more evidence the better the case. This guy shouldnā€™t be around children. Heā€™s a predator!!! Save another girl from that and say something!

Ummm why isnā€™t there a bat sticking out of his head

5th what school is this

Go to the school board

Go directly to the education department