My daughter is not comfortable around her teacher due to him being inappropriate: What should we do?

Is this real? Police! ASAP!

Police and school board. Go above the superintendent.
Also news station!

Contact your Sheriffā€™s department!!!

File
A protection order

Threaten to file a police report and file charges then when they agree do it anyway. Call your local news, the board of education. Take it over their heads. Chances are your daughter isnā€™t the only one and this man is obviously a predator that shouldnā€™t be around children, especially alone or teaching them anything.

Go to the president of school board and the police

Why havenā€™t you kicked him in the Jolly rocket yet? Report that ish

2 Likes

I work in education this is sexual assault it needs reporting to the police and to the head of the school
We are thought in safe guarding that should you need to touch a child/person for any reason even if medical you should say ā€œis it ok ifā€

Some of these schools is cover up for these predators and that is why they do things like that. I had a similar experience in highschool. I had a male teacher who would keep telling me every night he saw me in his dreams. I reported him to the principal and he denied it and serval other female teachers who was his friends jumped in and said they donā€™t believe he said it. The principal told me, I donā€™t have any proof he said it and it was his word against mines, so there was nothing she could do. My mother refused to remove me from the school, because I only had a few more months to go before completing it. During that time those teachers try to make my life a living hell. They were always looking at me and gossiping amongst themselves. It was the most stressful time in my life, I was too happy when I graduated and extra happy when I opened the obituary one day and saw him in there, because at least he wouldnā€™t be able to do that to another child. I have since forgiving him and those teachers who were enabling him, but itā€™s sad that they would use their position to target and prey on young people who they are suppose to be setting example for, because of that situation I didnā€™t want to even have a child for the longest time, because I didnā€™t want the samething to happen to them, but now I have a child and I am praying constantly that they never experience that. Itā€™s hard for me to trust my child around anyone.

sounds like bsā€¦but I didnā€™t read it all

That man and that school would have learned today.

That Teacher should be arrested!

Send this letter to the police, the school board, and as many local papers and media outlets as you can find.

i mean i guess you can call the police like everyone in here says. me i would of already broke his hand anf jaw. And then maybe give him a chance to explain

Go to the police station. Who cares what the school thinks.

1 Like

Threaten going to the school board. Im sure theyll listen then!

Break his knee caps! Canā€™t attend the graduation if he canā€™t walk.

This man is a sexual predator and if the school isnā€™t going to deal with it, he is going to do it again. FILE A POLICE REPORT! It will be uncomfortable because he has the right to face his accuser, but it is the only way to make all parties stand up and take notice apparently as to the seriousness of situation!

Take this to the Board!!!

This guy is BOLD, you daughter may not be the first. Go to the police.

This is a screenshot of the Educator Discipline Act. It is a required training for teachers. It also says that if you do not report sexual harassment of a student disciplinary action will be taken. As in the administration and teachers could loose their license. The teacher should have immediately been suspended. You need to call the state education board and make this a very big deal.

1 Like

Please go to the police!!! And take this with you!!!

Itā€™s a little concerning to me that youā€™re not acting like this is a huge deal !! It IS a huge deal! This is sexual harassment of a CHILD ! File a police report on this perverted creep !!!

1 Like

File a police report and get him and get out of each otherā€™s contact. Trust no one when our children are involved. One comment can easily turn into her being abducted and later found dead because he couldnā€™t control his urges. Trust me when I say it doesnā€™t just happen into the movies

File a police report first she is a student and minor second Touretteā€™s makes her qualify as special needs in some areas use it . Crime against disabled or special needs is double in some state. He is a pedo

Go to the police and file a report of harassment based on what he said being able to see her. Then file an order of protection/ restraining order against him. Heā€™s your neighbor so you have his address. You can then either have him served at his place of employment or at home. That way he can not be at the graduation. Good luck to you.

File a police report. At the least itā€™s sexual harassment and the most sexual assault from touching her. He is an authority figure and they should take that seriously. I would also look into getting a TPO that makes it to where he cannot legally be at the graduation or cross your property boundaries. She needs to be protected at all costs.

Please find a good lawyer. Not sure where you are located but Amanda Farahany in Atlanta is a top lawyer on this subject. Your daughter should be attending her grad without this man present. ( at the very least)

I couldnā€™t get through the post! Do not let a person like this get away with this type of behavior! He is a sexual predator and should be treated as such! Call everyone, and report him. ASAP

Call the dept of education in your state and talk to them, they will not take those kinds of allegations lightly!

I mean maybe not running to facebook would be the first start. This isnt really a ā€œask the girls on facebookā€ type situation. Contact the school and the police like why do you need to be told this???

Why did you report it to anyone why was your first call not to the police!

This is insane. Why did this mom stop at the school? Screw that, Iā€™m going to police and filing a report and getting a restraining order. He comes near her at graduation, he goes to jail.

I blame your ass for this!! Because as soon as my daughter would have come to me complaining about a teacher being inappropriate and making her uncomfortable I would have IMMEDIATELY gotten the authorities involved and he would no longer be employed. PLUS he would have gotten his ass whooped.

Was anything reported to the school or police before now? The second my daughter was touch or spoken to in a sexual or inappropriate manner Iā€™d be dragging his face in the concrete.

Unfortunately, since it is a public event you canā€™t do anything about it. Now, if she were afraid for her safety, she could file a restraining order which would prevent him from having any contact and requiring him to stay a certain distance away. Thatā€™s going to be your only hope.

I would be bringing this to the police. And possibly a lawyer. Thatā€™s sexual misconduct at least

Sexual harassment is a punishable offense. Go to the police and get that awful human excuse of a man away from kids period!!

I have advice, but FB has warned me about similar things. Actions one neighbor can take toward another.

1 Like

Umā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but I would go to the cops. Then get a lawyer. A restraining order as well. Then let the news know there is a pedophile at the school. Watch them change their tunes real quick

First if you have to ask on Facebook what to doā€¦ you already have your answer. Go to every authority you have to.

2 Likes

Police report and if that doesnā€™t work self defense of getting jumped and if that fails a bullet will do

Clearly we arenā€™t getting the full story. This whole things stinks. If half of this were true he would have been fired.

Just saying Iā€™m a horror movie buff and know how to successfully hide a body if you need some tips!

I CANNOT BELIEVE that you waited this long and have not involved authorities. DO IT NOW.

2 Likes

Me and my friends donā€™t mind pulling up. Somebody. Needs to beat this mans ass. Period

1 Like

Iā€™d be after him and not asking what to do. Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re dealing with this :disappointed:

I didnā€™t even finish reading this because. GO TO THE POLICE!!! GO TO THE SCHOOL BOARD HELLO?! Are you serious?!

1 Like

If you got to asl what to do and you are the parent smdh!

OMFREAKING goshā€¦ you need to be charged with negligence. Where is your stupid head at and your duty of care as a parent. This is a bloody no brainer.

Ur poor girlā€¦ You are suppose to protect her. She has come to you with serious allegations of her teacher displaying pedophilia behaviours, and heā€™s caring grooming other young ladyā€™s and U HAVENā€™T TAKEN POLICE ACTION?

What the hell is wrong with youā€‹:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
You need reportingā€¦ this is disgusting that u have no idea what to do.

Unless u have been a victim yourself I canā€™t for the life of me work out, with all this information u have to hand, that you have turned to facebook Facebook advice. Your not the full quid.

Your poor helpless child has been given a life sentence by you. She will be traumatised for the rest of her life and you as her protector done nothing to keep her safe.

You shouldnā€™t be a parentā€¦!!! U have failed her miserably. You couldā€™ve put up sheets at night. I donā€™t know any child or parent who would be comfortable with having no curtains in the room.

I donā€™t give a damn what u all thinkā€¦ this is a NO BRAINER ā€¦!!! You need to be charged with negligence

1 Like

Turn him in now!!!this man. Needs to be arrested one and two the school needs to be shut down

Why havenā€™t you reported him??? Sexually assault is no joke. Especially from teachersā€¦

3 Likes

File a police report!!! Hes disgusting. Who knows how many girls he said inappropriate things to, and who knows if he touched any of them. I understand this is very hard for your daughter but fight for her!!!

You should have done something about this a long time ago.

This teacher is a creepy pedophile, child molester

Read the first 3 lines n its enough, report the dirty fucker

Ok. Take her out. Now. Are you kidding me?

Call your local news station let them know you went t the principal and he refused to so anything

Heā€™s your neighbor also ā€¦ pay him a visit at his house or better yet burn it down

Change teachers. Let school knw the local news cam be notified

Police and a baseball bat to the crotch

Go to the police immediately

Yes go to the police. But why as a mother have not done anything yet? You needed all of us to tell you to do something to protect youā€™re daughter? Heā€™s still living next door to you. Heā€™s hurt/effected your daughter so bad she developed health problems! Being a mom means dealing with the hard shit like this too. Wake up hold your baby and contact who ever the hell you need to get her justice before it gets even worse than it already is.

Police report, board of educationā€¦

Iā€™m here to give a testimony about doctor Patrick. My husband left me for another lady I was heart broken and devastated. But on a good day I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a lady testifying about doctor Patrick so I decided to contact him and he helped me to restore my broken relationship and now my husband is back and he loves me far more than I can ever imagine If you are going through similar situations donā€™t hesitate to click on the link and message him direct on facebook page okay. Redirecting...

Report itā€¦dumb question

Why is this even a question? You file a damn police report for sexual harassment. He will at least be put on suspension while they do an investigation. Or, beat tf out of him, thatā€™s honestly what I would do.

Go beat the shit out of him, if you donā€™t want to, I will do it for youā€‹:pray::sunglasses:

1 Like

Burn his house down.

Beat the fuck out of him with a sock full of soap so when heā€™s in jail hell know what he will be killed with!!! Report him asapā€¦ If itā€™s not your kid itā€™s someone else that you could save from him!!!

Prayers for your daughter

Umā€¦police. Immediately.

1 Like

Kick the ever loving shit out of the pervert until he leaves her alone.

I agree, police report and tell everyone that will listen. Call reporters!!

Go to the authorities immediately.

He should be removed. Heā€™s a sexual predator. School board, usually school boards have reporter there. The bigger the stink you make

This should have never gotten this farā€¦
POLICE NOW NEED TO BE INVOLVED

Go beat the pedophiles ass!

File a police report. Now.

First buy black out curtainsā€¦policeā€¦mediaā€¦contact everyoneā€¦

Go make a police report.

I would go the highest up I could go and get that shit taken care of. Sounds to me like the school should take these things as red flags/ warning signs and fire him before he does something even more disgusting to another student.

File a police report

Contact authorities immediately!

Report him to the police. He is disgusting . Iā€™m so sorry this is happening to her.

File a police report!

Go to the police go above those people

Go file a restraining order.

Go. To. The. Police.

1 Like

Report to administration

Go to the principal, police, etc.

Sorry but there is no such thing as a innocent compliment from a teacher to a studentā€¦big red flag. I would have stopped that shit in itā€™s tracks and the problem would have never escalated to this.

Throat punch him and teach him a lesson! Or call the law and sue the school for hiring a perv!

File a police report

1 Like

Umā€¦call the police!

Beat his ass :woman_shrugging: idk. Just a thought.

Kick his ass! Youā€™ll only have to do it once

Go over to his house and break his kneecaps. Problem solved.

Police and restraining order.

Restraining order!!!

This mom sounds overwhelmed and like sheā€™s exploring all options to get the help her daughter needs. Those of you who are adding to an already awful situation by shaming this mother are ridiculous. :woman_facepalming: Shame the teacher, shame the school. But shaming the mother who is ALREADY clearly feeling awful and helpless is not going to help the situation any. You can give advice without being an asshole. To the mom who posted, Iā€™m sorry your daughter has been dealing with this, and his behaviors are unacceptable. Iā€™m sorry for you. I agree with some of the helpful advice that threatening to go to the media with the story sounds like it might help, contacting the school board, and talking to a lawyer and the police will help you figure out what legal avenues you can take. Prayers for your daughter and for you!