My family thinks my boyfriend is cheating: Advice?

This is a glimpse of your future if you don’t make changes

7 Likes

If my husband doesn’t pick up the phone. My bags packed and I am gone before he gets home.

1 Like

The whole scenario sounds fishy. No normal husband with a wife who is pregnant and has a broken foot is going to be helping the neighbor lady more then his own wife! I won’t say leave him because that is always easier said then done when you’re the one with the feelings tied up in the relationship, but I would put my foot down (no pun intended) and tell him he needs to be home to help me or he is going to lose everything. I’m so sorry you’re going through this right now. I’ll be sending love and good thoughts your way! :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like he just doesn’t care. Dump him

Knowing all this, u still think he’s not cheating

He’s not helping you but goes to help another woman yeah he cheating

Whether he’s cheating or not really isn’t the issue. He’s definitely not being a good partner

Tell him how u are feeling n let him know if things dont change ur leaving. If u say it stand to ot of he dont

2 Likes

I highly doubt he bought a ring. Leave him ASAP.

He blantely does not care about you at all… and by him doing all of that are you saying anything or just allowing him to walk all over you like a door mat? Think about your children, would you want them in that situation? If not definitely leave.

Bruh he’s not your spouse lol

1 Like

I have stage iv triple negative breast cancer. Realistically I won’t make 2030, that’s sad but true. unfortunately and Lucky for me i found out someone testifying how she took some of dr charity herbs and oil which stops her 1year lamp in her breast discharge, so i gave it a try by contacting dr charity on her page explained to her and she told me everything is going to be fine and she told she is going to send a herbs for me to give a try, so i received the herbs and oil and followed the instructions on it and took them also apply the oil close to my breast , to my amazement after few days i found out no more pain, bleeding or discharge around my breast, so i went to get a genetic test and found out no more cancer i screamed in joy all thanks to dr charity she saved my life, so don’t let cancers be a problem to you contact dr charity now for quick relieve Redirecting...

Leave, men say exactly how they feel through their actions and his actions say he doesnt give a shit about you. Find someone who does

Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too…:joy::joy: for got to give u a ring. Thats some funny shit right there.

Cheating or not… he isn’t there for you. I’d kick his ass to curb. You deserve more.

He’s immature and I promise nothing good will come out of it.

3 Likes

It doesn’t mean that he’s physically cheating but it does sound like he’s emotionally cheating…people treat other people how they are allowed to…Don’t settle for less than what you deserve…

4 Likes

Even if he’s not cheating, there are about a million other reasons to not be with him. You’re not his priority, he ‘forgot’ to propose to you, he’s never there, he ignores your child, he doesn’t help you…I understand that you may love him, but this seems like something that would only get worse. You can do better for yourself and you deserve better. If he can’t put the bare minimum as far as effort in now, what will your life look like in a few years?

6 Likes

Hes dangling a carrot .to keep you waiting .Have it out with him .see where you stand .you have children they should be his prioraty and you .

4 Likes

Start running hes only going to get worse

2 Likes

You and your children deserve better! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

I wouldn’t be worried if he is cheating or not ! You have a lot of reasons to run away from this relationship!

He told on himself right there. He bought an engagement ring alright, but he bought it for someone else, bet. This has classic cheater written all over it, I agree with the family. My sisters ex husband was just like this. I know already know… Sad, I’d bounce!

He treats you how you let him treat you…he is an add…why get another child

Sounds all too familiar your going to have to walk away wither its cheating or not hes not ready to be an adult an take responsibility for his own family and his priorities are completely messed up helping another rather than his own and dont you even think about marrying him thats his way of keeping you where he wants you while he does what he wants take a big step back and look at the picture as a whole he will always push you and your children off to do his thing is that what you really want?

4 Likes

I lived in a marriage like this for 29 years. The man I was married to always put others first. Do not marry this man. He will not change. They say they will but don’t. Leave now before you waist years on him. Find a man who value s you

6 Likes

He sounds like a peach… Leave this bag of shit and find some happiness. Life’s too short

4 Likes

Could he possibly be doing drugs? Money missing. Time away. Possibly cheating but they are both things to consider. I’m sorry you are going through this. Best of luck to you and your little ones

3 Likes

I would talk to her husband & see how often he’s around when your husband is there & why isn’t he helping his own wife.
Definitely more going on there in my opinion.
Even if he’s not cheating with her he sounds like an extra child & you don’t need that :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s hooking up w someone else leave him now

Read what you wrote as written by someone else. What would YOU tell that person? Sounds like you are dodging a bullet with his lack of commitment. It won’t get better.

6 Likes

A man that truly wants you in his life and as his partner would show you and his children everyday…PERIODT!!!
What you got is a whole ass-clown!!!

I can’t believe you still want him! I think he has cut the cord on your relationship. I don’t k own if he is cheating any more than you do but he is letting you know he is done. Good luck.

I know it won’t be easy in fact most likely it will be extremely hard but ou definitely need to SHUT IT DOWN. I wish you the strength to do it.

Get RID OF HIM. If he won’t do it now he won’t do it later.

Sounds to me it’s more than just cheating. He has zero respect for you and is breadcrumbing and guilting you into staying. He has a ring and now wont give it to you? You dont find that seriously manipulative? He is using you. For whatever reason he is. You need to.get your kids and go ghost. Is that really a situationship you want to keep?

6 Likes

OMG you aremostly on your own so make it permanent get rid of him …you are mentally damaging you and your child.Youcan manage on your own…it’s not hard especially as he’s not there much now

The stress you are allowing yourself to go through is not good for you or your babies. Besides, if he treating you like this with one child, it will probably get worse when the 2nd one comes along. He not treating you right, you and your babies are not #1 so why stay and subject yourself and babies to that kind of abuse.

Don’t think he’s NOT cheating…if he’s spending time helping another woman out…he probably IS!

2 Likes

Just get out of the relationship. It’s only going to get worse. You will be better off in the long run. Been here. Trust me. Make a move. Fast

Cheating or not, he shouldn’t treat you this way.

How soon can he leave your house ??? Or you, his ??? This is not a man --he isn’t treating you respectfully - not much concern for you ! The ring ??? Forget it ! Seriously _ it comes with too much trouble for you ! This is not the way to treat his children’s mother ! IF you stay, it will be a lifetime of heartache …I would get out while you can, gather some self-respect and call this OVER!

I agree, this is a rant not a question and at the expense of others’ time and effort of thought you will stay with him in what you describe as a once rocky relationship, improved, though suddenly frustrated situation. In my experience people ask advice but always do what they want and pregnant women rarely leave.