My fiance and I have had an ongoing disagreement about my daughter and cheering

Little back story my two kids and I moved in with my fiance and his 2 kids, we have all 4 full time. His 2 aren't into any travel sports and really sports in a competitive level at all. My daughter is almost 11 and has done All Star cheer going on her 4th season. She has busted her butt to be where she is, main flier & working in her full & layouts. (In cheer world this is a top level skill, she has worked tirelessly to get here). With All Star cheer comes some travel, especially since we live in the middle of no where, he feels she shouldn't cheer because the other 3 kids don't get to do travel sports. Its not that they don't get too, his oldest is almost 14 and never has, because his mom & dad didn't get him into it. I am the one who turned my daughter towards cheer & she happened to love it. My parents 100% supported us and if we showed the dedication and hardwork at something then we had their endless support. This is how I am with my kids, his kids as well. If one of the other 3 came to us and wanted to join a team they would absolutely be able too. I am not in anyway going to stop them.

I guess my point is am I wrong for letting my daughter continue to cheer? Just because my life changed and I moved my kids from their hometown & school I dont feel I should rip her from Cheer as well. I dont know what to do to get him to understand the time, love & hardwork she has put into this. Its the one thing I feel that’s keeping her grounded right now. Should I make her stop?

I wouldn’t. Just because his kids don’t do traveling sports doesn’t mean your kids can’t. You would be just as supportive if it were one of his kids so it’s not like you’re playing favorites. She’s worked so hard too and if she stopped it would all be for nothing

Girl, do what’s best for your daughter and that’s keeping her in cheer. If he doesn’t like it then he doesn’t deserve the title of your fiancé!

Dude, wth are you doing? This guy is not your kid’s father! He has no say on what she does! Just you and her dad! Wake up!!! Why is he controlling you and your kids? Why are you allowing that?!

Don’t make her stop. That’s like choosing your fiancé over her. He is wrong and he shouldn’t have a say in this.

you are not wrong. he’s the one being unreasonable, and for the best interest and well being of your little girl, and you as well, if he doesn’t understand that in this situation, he is willing or kind of has no right to demand that, maybe you should reconsider this engagement.