My fiance stays up all night playing games with a girl he met online: Advice?

What advice do you need? You already see what’s wrong and how he acts. Take the same advice you would tell someone else dealing with the same thing.

1 Like

If “he’s always awful to you” then why are you even questioning what to do? If the pros don’t out way the bad… then get the fuck out the way!

Yes no your worth and get rid of the man child you are raising you don’t need someone like that in your life your basically raising him he’s treating you like his mammy kick him out!! You deserve better!

Leave, he’s not going to change. You can choose to put up with it but you can’t choose what he does.

1 Like

I think you.know what you need to do. Leave his sorry ass.

Does this dude even work?

By his actions he is telling you he wants out of the relationship but doesn’t have the juevos to tell you out right.

Baby it’s time you leave this little boy and get you a real man. Real men don’t have time to play video games all day and night because they’re too busy working to provide for their family.

2 Likes

Leave it now! You shouldn’t put up with even the slightest bit of disrespect. go back to your family.

Girl you know what to do.

Know your worth. Time to leave

Oh wow, it sounds like you are his mother. Get rid

I’d walk right out with my kid and never look back. What kind of “man” plays video games instead of being a dad? Nope.

5 Likes

That’s a major heck no.

Get out and leave!! Your child deserves better than to see you treated that way. And YOU deserve soooooo much better!!

4 Likes

Leave he is in a relationship with gamer girl.

1 Like

That’s toxic
You know the answer!!! Run, don’t walk

1 Like

Nothing good will come of this. Leave him.

1 Like

Video games are as bad as drugs

1 Like

Leave now before your baby is older.

1 Like

You know the answer. If you are looking for confirmation, you just got a boatload. It won’t be easy, but oh so worth it.

He won’t change. If his own child hasn’t made him grow up nothing will. My husband and I got pregnant at 19 we are 27 and now have a little girl but when he found out I was pregnant with our son the first thing he said was “shit” then he said “looks like I’m going to need a real job” and he got one! And he has never complained about taking care of his kids. Yes like every parents done he’s been like “ugh the baby is crying again” but doesn’t say it towards me bc he knows we both made that baby. You deserve better.

Kick him to the curb DO NOT marry him …

Well just leave him r kick him out. It’s so obvious he is not interested in being a family man.

1 Like

Grab a controller so player 3 can enter the game.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry, I’ve been through this n it’s heartbreaking!! I’m gonna just pray that u find peace. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Break the console or threaten to leave him and take your kid with you ?

1 Like

I’m a gamer. My husbands a gamer. He would never. Please, leave. If you tried talking about it, and he isn’t willing, leave.

6 Likes

So sorry. Have him leave

1 Like

I met my husband on Xbox live 11 years ago :woman_shrugging::joy:
Whether or not there’s anything with her doesn’t matter. He’s not helping and you deserve more. Sounds like a deadbeat. If he’s unwilling to change its time to move on.

1 Like

Leave him! He’s being an abusive ***hole!

4 Likes

You already know what you need to do…leave now before your baby is old enough to see the disrespect towards you. Just pack both your things and leave

3 Likes

What is the use of having him around…you are as good as being alone

4 Likes

If you are asking strangers on FB what you should do in this very personal situation, I think you are part of your own problem. Not trying to be unkind or unsupportive, but I think the answer is quite obvious. If a person wants to change they will. Not because you bitch at them, but because they recognize they are failing. I am close to other men, but am very happily married. I am open an honest with my husband. He doesn’t feel threatened because he understands, I could leave him for a man OR a woman, if I wanted to jump ship. Maybe he finds her personality appealing. Just because a HUMAN wants a friendship with another HUMAN, doesn’t mean they are up to something. I agree, video games are obsessive and sometimes take away from human interaction, but I venture to guess he didn’t start playing them once you got preggers.

That happened to my son. His girlfriend ended up having an online affair. Sexting and all. She left him and their 2 yr old. The child is 8 now. Move on now. He’s already cheating.

1 Like

Know your worth, you deserve so much better!! You AND your baby! I hope you find the courage to protect your peace & choose to leave

:flushed: don’t marry him, he’s not worth it all the heartache he already gives you will keep multiplying. I’m better off single then with bad company

4 Likes

Huh. It would sure suck if the internet didn’t work for a week. Just be awful. My children need that reminder once in a while also. But I unplug the modem and take it to bed when I’ve had enough. If he wants to act like a child. Treat him like one. Men help their partners. Children whine and cry.

Run away from that man-child. How does he support his family? Does he do anything besides play video games? I’m sorry, but once you have a family, video games should not be part of a dads every day life. Once in a while when he has a few to sit and play? Ok. But not everyday all day. No, sis. He is showing you how the rest of your life is going to be.

9 Likes

Hes still acting like a child. Leave and find yourself a man.

3 Likes

He pretty much telling you by his reaction what you need do watch and listen u see

4 Likes

Leave. My ex did that and we had kids together. He wouldn’t help and wouldn’t get off and always talking to a girl…he wouldn’t change at all either

2 Likes

I had a horrible accident when my now ex was pulling this crap I spilt a huge drink on his game system oops I’m so sorry!! He’s now my ex husband I took care of my kid plus his while he played his game I sure miss the kids but not the childish man. I know everyone says leave etc that’s also easier then done it took me a long time to realize my worth and I still have a hard time with it but he’s learned the hard way what’s real and what not! Now he’s single still living with mommy after 2 years

Right, I have the attitude if I’m gonna do everything by my self then I WILL BE BY MY SELF!!

4 Likes

Leave. What’s the point of having him around if he doesn’t do anything or doesn’t treat you right? Save your money don’t want to get married to just get divorced in the end. You sound very unhappy and that’s no way to live. We only get 1 life!

3 Likes

Leave and make sure you get child support

3 Likes

Just leave him you’re better off without him.

4 Likes

Don’t stay. You’ve let him know your concern and he blatantly disregarded them and disrespect you constantly. If he’s putting anything before your kids and you it’s a problem.

5 Likes

Well first off he needs to be spending time with his family. My man plays games however if I need help he will shut his game off. Most the time while he’s on his game I sit next to him and conversate . As far as the female that he met , from how you’re putting it , maybe he is having an online affair or maybe they’re just friends but regardless , if he’s talking more to her then his own girlfriend that’s when I’d be questioning . Communication is key . If he isn’t interested in Communicating , you’re wasting your time with him.

1 Like

Leave him. He’s a man child. People like that don’t usually change. Especially if he already has a four year old and is still acting like that.

2 Likes

GO before you have another to care for , he’s not ready to be DAD !!!

Really? You don’t know what to do??? First, open your eyes, he’s told you what he wants, now it’s your turn to make the first big move :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

:running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

Kick him out, now!!!

1 Like

He is not serving your soul my dear… time to go before baby gets older

4 Likes

He should be your ex fiancé at this point.

3 Likes

Get rid of the looser. You deserve more

1 Like

If he was bad to his son’s mother it’s sounding like repeaded behavour of a narcissistic man tbh zx

Why is he still your fiancé?

2 Likes

Find resources in your area for single moms and take advantage until you can get on your feet and provide for your kids, get out…no one deserves a miserable life and God didn’t put us on this earth to be miserable. Put your faith in God and he will get you through this chapter in your life and open up the next wonderful chapter. :heart: Praying for you and your kids.

1 Like

Tell him to leave.

He no longer finds your relationship important and is searching for something outside of the relationship. Let him go now before y’all marry, because it will only lead to more heartbreak.

5 Likes

Look at it this way- Do you want your son being treated like your being treated now, for the rest of his life?? Because he will be.
Ask you boyfriend how he would feel about y’all’s son calling another man, daddy? That might shake him up some, if not you have your answer.

4 Likes

Get out. Marriage won’t help. Run NOW.

3 Likes

He’s not getting what he needs from your relationship anymore so he’s getting it elsewhere. If he can’t come to you now and tell you what’s going on and what he needs then how do you expect that to change after you are married?

1 Like

Time to get a new fiancé. Sounds like an asshole

Just talk to him super straight forward and tell him look I really don’t wanna ask you to be helping with the baby cause it’s your baby too but it’s seems like your not getting it so please for the last time I need you to help with the baby and not play all night with a girl if you keep doing this your gonna make me hide your games don’t leave the relationship everyday you learn how to love your partner Honeslty Keep Trying hide the games lol or let him play for a couple hours and then be like okay it time for you to get off just try working around it and maybe like choose a movie or something todo that day so he won’t wanna play games I had the same problem but my man works in the morning so when he comes home he will eat chill with uss then play games every man is different but don’t just leave work things out and talk to him and tell him exactly how you feel do different things to work it out​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::heart::heart::100::100::100::100::100::100: at the End of the day these are little things that can get worked out some men need more reminder and that’s okay nobody’s perfect

So who’s working to support the home?
What does he bring to the table?
Do you want your son to look up to this deadbeat??
You can do what you’re doing now(alone) and kick his ass out!!!
Know your worth
You deserve better than this!!!

Throw the game out … or “ break it”

Run don’t walk out the door

2 Likes

my kids father was like this. i had to leave him, there was no help. he didnt want to change so he wasnt going to

1 Like

WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!! SIGNS EVERYWHERE !!! Harsh Advice…
You already know… !!! If you want to continue dealing with him, do nothing… IF YOU DON’T do something NOW, your life will be MISERABLE… ! He doesn’t want the life he has with you and the children… time for you to think about YOU AND YOUR CHILD’s FUTURE… Y’all deserve better ! Prayers to you for Confidence, Strength & Wisdom to make the correct Choices… :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Take your child and leave

2 Likes

Noway would I deal with this! Id leave in all honesty. Way too many ppl in this world to live with that!

2 Likes

Just run. It’s best for u and your son.

1 Like

Get out before you have more kids.

This sounds like video game addiction. Use those words and suggest therapy. If the game and the girl mean more than you all then leave. Here is why- you and he are teaching your children what it looks like to love and be loved. So you are teaching them what to accept and give in a relationship.

6 Likes

There’s a message in the way a person treats you. Just listen……

2 Likes

He’s not a good partner and it has nothing to do with the girl. Your focused on the wrong part of all this. It’s prob best to start planning your exit.

3 Likes

It’s sad how many of you are giving her advice to leave her man like This is big but not so big they can work things out it take time and patience​:bangbang::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart: obviously she loves him they have a baby like why don’t you guys say try different things​:sob::sob::sob:

Get out . My husband did the same , I thought it was all innocent , girl online didn’t live here , he ended up leaving me an his 3 kids for this girl online that didn’t live here. We didn’t sleep together cause he was on the game allll night his life revolved around this game. Don’t put up with it. Not saying that’s going to happen to you but it happen to me all over a game. Smh

Definitely do not marry him.

Leave. He’s having an emotional affair and he’s verbally abusive and neglectful, you deserve better and he’s not going to realize how bad he is treating you and how much he’s taking you for granted unless you leave.

1 Like

Walk away, if you’re already being treated like a single mom it’ll be easier without an adult who won’t help.
Calling you names is unacceptable. Think about what your kid will grow up to see, they’ll see their dad calling their mom names and think it’s okay and do it to others as well in future relationships. We model the behaviors that we are shown are okay.

3 Likes

Hun, is this the kind of wife you want to be? The wife that does the work while he plays?

I’m curious how long he was single before you came into his life? Are you a babysitter or the person he wants to spend his life…

I feel like it’s the babysitter route

You need to leave him not even for the girl on the video games. Because of how he handles family time and how he treats you. This is toxic and unfortunately it will get worse not better. You want your children to have a father that isn’t belittling you or calling you names or treating you badly in front of them.

3 Likes

Drop him like a hot rock.

2 Likes

The answer your looking for is in black and white. Unless you plan on raising 2 boys its time to run.

Your not tied to him. Just pack up an go.

Ohhhhhh noooooo. I’d have a real problem with that.

Curious what game it is.
I had a fiance that did that, then while I was in the hospital they left me for a married woman.
Honestly cut the internet off, I have an app that let’s me control which devices get internet in my house.

If he’s awful towards you and calls you names then it’s time to leave. Once someone starts treating you awful and name calling there should never be a question whether or not to leave. You don’t want your children to be in a home environment where there’s arguments and name calling and their mom being treated awful cause they’ll grow up thinking it’s okay and will treat you and every other woman the same way. A broken home (parents not living together) is way better than a toxic home. You deserve way much more

9 Likes

They’re always “just friends” dump him.

4 Likes

Change the locks. Kick him to the curb.

4 Likes

First of all you choose a boy not a man he needs to get his ass out and work! Can’t force him to step up so u need to step out !

1 Like

Leave, end the relationship. The fact that you tried to talk to him and he gets defensive is rude and dismissing your feelings. He gripes about helping with his kid… He won’t get any better. Bad father figure. It will just get worse. You are not required to be his caregiver/partner if he can’t even respect you or be a parent.

Hell no I would leave. They are always “ just friends” gtfoh. Where there is 1 there is more. He argues because he is guilty. He wants to spend time with other girls not you.

3 Likes

Remove the title fiance for a start and run for the hills

5 Likes

leave. now. and don’t look back

3 Likes

Time 2 go!if he’s not happy he’ll make u miserable 2!

1 Like

If you read read this you have your answer. That is not a healthy relationship

1 Like