My friend got pregnant from my married neighbor: What should I do?

Help the innocent one in the situation , tell Jane the truth and cut ties with Lucy and John

If she can be that deceitful as a person she’s probably not as good of a friend as you think she is .

13 Likes

Stay your butt out of it!

I couldn’t imagine being that lady to only find out later down the road a good friend of mine knew and didnt tell me…

4 Likes

Tell her!!! I would want someone to tell me. Then cut ties with everyone if need be. That’s some messed up shit. Lol

I’d meet with her and tell her how I knew and it’s up to her if she still wants to be my friend and what she wants to do with the information. I would also say that I can’t live with myself not telling her .

2 Likes

If you are 100% the situation is what it is. Tell her! It’s rough but it’s the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Would you be a friend by not telling her? Sorry but I would want to k ow of i was being played for a fool. Nothing worse than homewreckers.

2 Likes

As much as you should mind your own business I would say in the situation don’t because Jane deserves the truth and John is clearly a scumbag

2 Likes

Tell her. She will probably be sour for awhile, but at the end of the day when all is said and done, she will be thankful you had the guts to tell her and didn’t let her keep living a lie.

8 Likes

What would you want if it were you as the wife? Do that.

4 Likes

Seriously seems quite black and white to me. Tell Jane. I’d cut friends off that treated me in such a careless freeking fashion. What is she going to think when she finally finds out and you have known for a while? What you think “I didn’t want to get involved” will save you?

3 Likes

Tell Jane and be there for her. Actually quite disgusted that you’d keep your friendship rather than tell a person their life is a lie. Imagine how stupid she will feel that she was oblivious to the whole thing while y’all spoke through your teeth to her face?!! The longer you leave it the more she will resent you. Tell her. Cut ties with the other mutts. Imagine you were in her position…

3 Likes

If it was me id prefer my husband to tell me but if it was just some big secret and he refused to tell me I’d want anyone that had the balls to tell me what was going on…

It is their business. Do not get embroiled in this drama unless you want to lose your friends on both sides.

1 Like

If I were Jane I’d want to know, but then again I wouldn’t risk my life by butting in! That’s a crappy situation to be in! :woman_shrugging:t2:

Most everybody says stay out of it but if you know for sure then let her know even if its through anonymous note or something

4 Likes

Ughh that sucks. Petty me, I’d leave her an anonymous letter. In a year or so, because I mean she can go ahead and find her REAL life partner and go and have a baby Mature me would leave it alone and mind my business. I would def cut the friendship off with Lucy.

2 Likes

I would want to know if my husband is cheating… I would tell her. But, knowing that your husband has a kid with someone else it would hurt… sad situation. But, maybe tell him first before you tell her idk.

2 Likes

I would absolutely let the woman know before she had a child with that man. That relationship is doomed to fail and better it happen now without children involved then several years down the road with kids in the middle of that mess

13 Likes

Tell his wife in front of him your friend needs help! His wife will thank you for bringing out the snake he is and wont have it happen again

4 Likes

Tell em to move to Utah

1 Like

That’s literally none of your business man, let them figure it out

5 Likes

Invite them all over for dinner even Lucy…lol

18 Likes

Tell her if shes your friend I would

6 Likes

Damn that’s some drama…TBH I would tell John you know about Lucy and his daughter and ask if Jane knows?? If not… tell him that has put you in a awkward position and see what happens. Maybe they’ll move away :laughing:

I would personally tell the wife. She deserves to know.

9 Likes

Send an anonymous letter.

11 Likes

Anonymous letter :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Invite her to this page and maybe she’ll see this and get the hint

7 Likes

maybe she knows about the baby he might have told her and she just perfers to keep it to herself

Guilt will eat you alive for staying out of there business. Guilt will also eat you alive if neither party wants anything to do with you because they think you are the one causing drama. People are weird nowdays and quick to jump to conclusions. However you could loose Janes trust if she finds out later and you knew all along. Its a gamble either way you go and your taking your chances. This is a personal decision that only you knows what the right thing is to do.

3 Likes

Invite them all over for a cookout

5 Likes

This sounds like a Lifetime movie

6 Likes

Anonymous letter…… :grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

Tell Jane. The not getting pregnant might be a blessing. What if she got pregnant and had to find out then bc of her child having a sibling

8 Likes

Invite them all over and let it handle it self

12 Likes

Not your place to tell Jane. However- tell John you know. Ask him how he is going to tell Jane. Urge him to come clean & if he refuses you may want tell him that you will tell her as you refuse to disrespect her any more than he already has

7 Likes

For the love of God, tell the wife. She deserves to know.

15 Likes

Have a BBQ and invited all 3 people over and have a intervention

5 Likes

Well if You we’re any kind of friend you would tell her I’m sure if it was your husband you’d want to know

7 Likes

I would tell him to tell her or u will and pray he does, thats a tough one, would u want her to tell u?

1 Like

I think you should DEFINITELY say something to Jane and John, because Jane needs to know what Lucy and John did!!!:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::cry::cry::cry::cry::pray::pray::pray::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

What in the Murray Show did I just read.

6 Likes

If you were Jane, what would you want?

8 Likes

Clean around your own back door

2 Likes

Please tell Jane! It’s absolutely unfair she’s living her life with a lying pompous cheater. She should know the truth and then she can decide her own future from there.

15 Likes

Speak tf up, let the woman next door feel informed enough to decide if she wants to be free of this bs, before she goes and has a kid with him. She probably doesn’t have to same views as your friend about expectation from her husband and father of her kids. Be a woman’s woman. At least that’s how I am. Men can be snakes, and women who continue in relations after the discovery of another woman/wife are too…beware with friends like that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

Tell Jane. She is trying to get pregnant and doesn’t know.

7 Likes

Confront John ,and tell him you know what is going on and he needs to come clean to his wife.

11 Likes

You aren’t lying to her if she didn’t ask. Stay in your neighbor lane…it really isn’t none of your business. My neighbor was being cheated on, with another neighbor. My husband was friends with the douchebag. He even moved the sidepiece neighbor in their home. When it was found out, his woman never left. She doesn’t speak to me, and they had another baby. Smh. Tell John you know…let him and your friend figure it out. Chances are he always has been a cheat anyway & his wife is still there.

Put yourself in Jane’s shoes. Would you want to know?

3 Likes

Lucy needs to tell John the deal and yea!!! If you care about your relationship with Jane you may have to wait a min but not to long to tell her!!! Lucy is gonna one day have to explain this to her child that she did find out and blah blah blah hopefully Jane is continued to be blessed to not end up with a child by that scum bag

Tell John to tell his wife of his infidelity or you’ll have to do it for him…

As for John, if this was his daughter in said situation how would he feel?

5 Likes

Easy…”Hey John, I saw a picture of you and my friend Lucy with her daughter! Care to explain???”

8 Likes

Call Jerry Springer or Maury povich…

4 Likes

Girl you better tell her there is a reason she isn’t falling pregnant its not meant to be for them. Tell her and help and support to move on x

7 Likes

You need to stay out of it. Ever hear about killing the messenger

2 Likes

Jane deserves to know. None of this is fair to her at all.

8 Likes

Ummm next choice . . . CATFISH ANYONE ? :joy: make some fake account and message her photos and information , walk away guilt free. Save your friendships & fill her in at the same time. She deserves to know some how & some way !

20 Likes

Do not tell John or threaten John. If he’s knocking up people behind his wife’s back and hiding it from his baby mama who knows what he will do to keep it quiet. Dude might be a psycho living a double life. Go to his wife with proof or mail proof anonymously.

If you’re friends with her then yes definitely tell her, you’re not just a neighbor you’re her friend.

6 Likes

Mind your own dang business… :woman_facepalming:t2: like it’s really so hard

5 Likes

Keep your friendship/ neighbors… Lucy trusted you and shared private info. Just because you know about Lucy and John, does not mean you have the right to go to Jane. If anything have a talk with John first… stay out of their situation is what I would do. Let them be the way they want to be. Lucy is handling hers. No one is hurting, the not knowing won’t hurt anyone is my opinion. Maybe Jane can’t have a baby?? Have you thought of that instead of jumping the gun and trying to save the world… just saying …
Keep the peace and back off…

4 Likes

Contact lifetime for a movie deal. :movie_camera:

5 Likes

If I was Jane I would want to know, but I would be defensive, I would invite her over alone for a coffee and very gently hand her some proof and let her know you only found out cause you know the women… hug her and support her and remind her she’s worth so much more… and honestly I would tell John and Lucy to go fuck themselves and have a nice life…

Just print the pictures and posts and mail them to her.

5 Likes

Talk to John tell him to tell Jane tell him you have pics

4 Likes

Tell Jane. Jane deserve to know

5 Likes

Mind your business, it will eventually work itself out

3 Likes

If you’re actually Jane’s friend, inform her. She deserves none of this.

10 Likes

I haven’t read all the comments. But as a wife myself. I would want my friends to tell me the truth.

8 Likes

You all need to mind your own business.

1 Like

Tell John he needs to tell Jane or you will. The truth is going to come out someway somehow.

5 Likes

I would take her to lunch and tell her everything. She doesn’t deserve this, he’s obviously a jerk and doesn’t care about his wife. She deserves the truth. You need to tell her. Imagine if it was you in her position. Would you want and deserve to know???

5 Likes

If you tell you will lose all the friends. Not your place.

1 Like

Tell her, stop letting that woman waste her life with that “man” and her time. If you were her, you’d want to know.

8 Likes

I really think you shouldn’t say anything to either, you will lose both either way. If she was your bestie it might be a different story but these people are just neighbors, you have to live by them, unless your ready to sell and leave!!!

1 Like

What? I’m so lost lol your friend had an affair with the neighbour but she didn’t know it was your neighbour?

6 Likes

Uhm it’s a super sticky situation but I think you should tell her

3 Likes

I would want someone to tell me…

3 Likes

Not your pasture, not your bs

5 Likes

If “Lucy” got pregnant so easily and his actual wife can’t, she should be aware of this so she can get help from a doctor to figure out what’s going on with her. All around this is dirty, the truth always comes out one way or another.

8 Likes

Not a thing! Mind your business!

1 Like

I pray someone would tell me.

5 Likes

have a small gathering and invite them all over. hopefully the kid is old enough to tell daddy when she sees him :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

U. Have to say.tell. Her. Would. U. Want. To know

3 Likes

It all depends on you. Do it if you want or don’t. Either way you would probably lose

2 Likes

perhaps john has a twin? maybe jane already knows but lucy doesnt know she knows? could have been multiple factors you dont know of? too many unrecognized details for you to make it your business. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IF IT WILL IMPACT THAT BABY IN ANY WAY KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

3 Likes

Cheat on your husband with the female neighbor. Boom. More drama.

7 Likes

If I was the wife I would want to know and better that you have proof! I would be mad at him not whoever told me and showed me proof, I would be so thankful for their honesty cuz I know it’s hard. Especially if she wants a baby and he’s not giving it to her, give her the chance to have a baby with someone else.

Invite them all over together & have Lucy bring the baby too. Then that may just start a conversation itself if the baby looks like John. Then it’s off of u & on John. & Lucy. I feel bad for Jane especially if she is trying to have a baby by him (yes it’s her husband but she don’t know he’s cheating). I would think Jane would want to know so she don’t have a baby with a pos.

3 Likes

I think at the end of the day it’s really what you feel is right I will say i agree with everyone on here , there isn’t gonna be a good answer besides what you feel is best. I guess it also depends on the relation ship you have with them! Are you gonna be ok losing a friend ship if she takes her husbands side. Do you want to be considered in someone’s business? There are so many ways a person can take this. So really it’s what ever you feel is right for you to do as long as you aren’t handling it in a messy way and just out of love for who ever your loyalty is with.

1 Like

Mind ur business. That’s between them. I would act like i don’t know crap.

2 Likes

The whole situation is f*****…feel sorry for the wife…the truth will come out at the end of the day :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I would just cut them out. All of them.

3 Likes

Have a barbeque 🤷 I’d hate you forever if you didn’t tell me my HUSBAND had an affair and child outside of my marriage and you KNEW. She can and should file for divorce on basis of affair and she can probably be the one to keep the house. Would you really want a neighbor who hated you for something that intense? No

11 Likes

I’d say something to both of them

3 Likes

You can’t just look at her and not tell her. Maybe talk to him first and see if he’ll tell her on his own, this would be the best way.

11 Likes

i would suggest one day when Jane is out you approach John and give him the chance to tell her or you will especially if she has had problems in conceiving for the last year, she may have medical issues that she is unware of… Give him no more then 24 hrs since he’s been able to go behind her back for over a year and have a child with his fling.

7 Likes

I’d tell John what you know and tell him he can tell his wife or y’all will but don’t expect her to be happy with y’all either you’re going to be breaking up her home me personally if it wasn’t my best friend I wouldn’t get involved because it could backfire

2 Likes