My friend got pregnant from my married neighbor: What should I do?

I’d say something to John about you knowing and say he has 2 choices either he tells his wife or you will? If that was me I’d want to know.

4 Likes

I would tell her, personally if i was in her shoes. I would want someone to tell me

1 Like

MYOB and remove your feelings. It doesn’t involve you . If Lucy doesn’t care then you shouldn’t either. You can’t be that close with her anyways if you didn’t even know who she got pregnant by until after the fact .

3 Likes

Tell John either he tells his wife or you do. That way she knows before bringing another baby to the crazy.

3 Likes

This situation needs Jesus and Jerry springer :eyes:

15 Likes

Always tell on cheaters. If he’s going around with one person he is likely to be going around with many. He is risking his wife’s health and her life by potentially exposing her to STIs with his recklessness. She needs to know. Tell her the truth and let her decide what to do with the information. Anything beyond that is not your business.

5 Likes

Well that’s awkward…

1 Like

Honestly it sounds like you are a notch below bitter because you can’t get pregnant when you can put it aside think about if she would want you to tell her. Personally I would just love to continue living oblivious

Write DIRTY JOHN an anonymous letter and let him know you know about his ol dirty ass lol

I’d have to say something! It wasn’t like she knew he was married until after she already had a child. Shit I’d say something’ anyways …

I would tell Jane before she gets pregnant with this asshole. It’s a blessing in disguised, really.

Maybe create a Facebook page and tell her through there.

This is HORRIBLE! What a mess people create for themselves! I feel sorry for the wife (she was cheated on and might even be barren). I feel sorry (kinda) for the husband because he was weak and has created a terrible predicament for himself that will hurt everyone and might not ever have a child of his own to raise if his wife is barren, and a minimal relationship with the child he has out of wedlock with his mistress. I feel sorry (kinda) for the single mother in the adulterous relationship (separated is still married) with the illegitimate child, as it will always be a struggle for her now. I feel sorry for the child that will be denied a normal, stable home with it’s biological parents.
I feel sorry for the friend that is stuck in the middle of this mess and obviously stressing out over it.

2 Likes

Mind the business that pays you.

2 Likes

Jane deserves to know. Set up a casual dinner or game night and invite the couple and Lucy without telling either party.

3 Likes

This woman deserves to know her husband is a filthy cheat. I’d tell her, but I would make sure I had irrefutable evidence to present her when I did so he couldn’t weasle his way out of it.

5 Likes

If it wasn’t your man she slept with and had a child with… It’s simple… Stay out of it, it’s not your baby, man, life, or marriage.

2 Likes

If she was truly ur friend u wouldn’t hide anything especially this from her! What if it was happe I g to u wouldn’t u want to know

2 Likes

There are 2 ways you can go … mind your own business and things go back to normal … or tell the partner and if they happen to work things out your the bad neighbour. Keep in mind the mistress if your friend so no matter how you soon it you will be the bad guy too and you have to see these people every day …

I’d back John in a corner and tell him look you slimy fucker you better tell your wife. She deserves better than that

Myob mind your own business

1 Like

I would want for someone to tell me :broken_heart:that my husband has this relationship especially a baby ! The wife has the responsibility to know if she should stay with this man or go …

Just my opinion :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

11 Likes

I’d put John and Lucy in a position where they would have to tell Jane

13 Likes

Uuum…not a damn thing.

Set her free! Let her be free. Screw this mind your business crap! She deserves to know! John owes child support. I don’t care what everyone tells you. Do it in safe public place. Tell her what you saw and what she deserves, an honest man.

5 Likes

I’m sorry …but I would want to know, if it was me …her husband is quite frankly a piece of you know what and she deserves to know!

5 Likes

This sounds like it could be a good book lol

3 Likes

Invite Jane and John over for dinner and also invite Lucy at the same time. Let it unfold

18 Likes

I would tell dude you have x amount of days to come clean to the wife or you will even thought it kills you to risk losing your friendship with her its not right at all and she deserves better

5 Likes

I would . I’m sorry but I would want to know . Maybe she can forgive him but not you . It’s insane how people react

3 Likes

Stay far far far away from this.

3 Likes

If my husband got another girl pregnant cheating on me I’d want to know… tell her

6 Likes

Not your circus. Not your monkey. You have no business getting involved in any of it. It had nothing to do with you nor does it effect you in any way. It has no bearing on how he treats you as a person… mind your business.

Mind your damn business

I think I read this in a book one time​:flushed::joy:

I’d confront him and give him X amount of time to come clean and then if not, tell the wife.

6 Likes

Update on this one….

1 Like

Type a letter. Send it to the wife.

5 Likes

Very tough situation. I think the best answer would be which friend are you closer to? The pregnant friend or Jane? Bottom line someone will be hurt. I am not one to mess with marriages however if she finds out you kept this secret from her…

5 Likes

John is obviously a POS, no point in ANY convo with him. But. Serious convo with your friend. She should tell Jane, if she doesn’t want to do that then she is a POS and you should tell Jane.

8 Likes

I would want to know

5 Likes

I would say something because I would want somebody to tell me if that was happening to me no matter how devastating it’s going to be she deserves to know. She deserves to find a man that’s gonna treat her right instead of wasting her time on that piece of shit. I would confront John and tell him he better tell his wife or I’m gonna tell. But that’s just me I can’t stand cheaters and liars so I will call them out when I see them.

Mind your own business. You only know him as a neighbor. You don’t know if he has a bad temper etc and how he will react. You could end up in a dangerous situation

1 Like

Nothing. Not your problem

3 Likes

Why would your friend get pregnant by a still married man, separated or not?! And why would he agree to it not being separated at all and still very much in a marriage?!? Jane needs to know who and what she’s dealing with. If it was me and I found out you knew and didn’t tell me!!?? Friendship would be over.

9 Likes

Sounds like a then problem not a you problem.

1 Like

Tell your pregnant friend to tell his wife. She deserves to know that he’s a cheater!

1 Like

The quickest way to end this friendship is to tell her. He’ll be pissed. She’ll be pissed. With who? YOU. All of that anger will be directed at you. Then they’ll stay together, and you’ll be in an episode of " Fear Thy Neighbor" on Discovery ID. Back away from the friendship if looking at them creates angst for you.

4 Likes

Invite them all over for a party and sit back and watch & see what happens. :joy::joy:. The little one runs over and says “daddy” and the beans are spilled. :woman_facepalming::joy:

12 Likes

Always SNITCH… ALWAYS

4 Likes

Have a BBQ and let things unfold… and if it doesn’t then pull John aside and let him know that the BBQ for a reason and that you know about Lucy and him… so he needs to get to talking to his wife or you will… but you should let him have a chance specially if he knows hes been caught

6 Likes

Investing your friend to your house see what happens. Your friend not ever nice date marred man that just bad new . But I would let them meet face to face see if the true come out . Get out the popcorn too sound like some think of the movie . Omg you have to keep us up to date . But not do not get involved bec you live next to them best way get your friend to come over and see if there know each the .

1 Like

Sounds like a cluster fuck

Ask yourself. Would you want to know? I would even tho its wrong. Things will get nastier as time goes along. Someone will tell the secret.

3 Likes

The way I see it you’ve got two options. 1.) You could mind your own business and go on like you didn’t know, and when it all comes crashing down if he gets caught… lie your ass off or pick side. Or… 2.) Rip it off like a band-aid and pick a side.

When it comes down to it Jane is going to be hurt the most. She won’t be able to speak or look at Lucy the same, and by association that may end up spilling over to you and she may not be able to look or speak to you as she may lump you two together…

On the other hand it could also have repercussions for Lucy that you may not have considered. Have you ever asked her why she decided to continue?

After all, you have to remember your just a by-stander and this isn’t your mess, so you really shouldn’t mess with anything that’s not really yours… But if you do, do it properly and have evidence line up first like a DNA test, but don’t let John have it, as he could use it against Lucy if she ever tried breaking things off.

Honestly, in the end I think you need to sit down and talk to Lucy. Ask her why she just continued? What she actually thinks about the whole thing? Ask her if it satisfies her to have a future with a daughter but no real life partner, and if she is comfortable living her life this way as she seems to be continuing to do so? And see if she ever considered ghosting him, and if she did, ask her if that is still what she wants to do? If yes, then this is, what I would consider, your best option. If he really wants anything to do with the baby he will get upset, and wriggle around until he messes everything up, not you. The harder you make it on him the more the wife’s suspicions will become more aware… And since it not really any of yours, I think this is your best option as it’s not really your place to put your hands into another’s relationships and meddle with their problems.

That is… unless you care more about Jane in this situation… then… its gonna be a ride. Cause first you have to have the proof to convince her… And honestly you could just do this discreetly, by delivering the evidence collected, to her, via discreet package… that way she doesn’t know who it came from, but… I’d be careful because then it all might end up in John’s hands and result in custody battles later.

These are just handfuls of senerios, at this point its really up to you whether you mind your own or do something with the knowledge acquired.

But, do keep us update please, I’m curious to see how it goes. And what you do.

Invite her over for coffe tea or whatever y’all are into and tell her and cut ties with Lucy and John but Jane deserves to know and let her know that you don’t support what they are doing at all

4 Likes

It’s. None. Of. Your. Business. Stay out of it. Why do people always insert themselves where they weren’t invited

8 Likes

What’s done in the dark, will come to the light

6 Likes

Not your circus not your monkeys. Stay out of it. Your friend made this deal and now she is stuck in this mess. Leave it be. As for the wife, I see why you want to tell her but I wouldn’t. You still have to live next to them and they seem to know a lot about you and next thing you can be on a show called when neighbors attack.

4 Likes

It it were a good friend that wasn’t a neighbor, I would tell Jane. Jane can either believe you, end the friendship cause she doesn’t believe you, whatever… but you’ve cleared your conscience, otherwise you’ll have to live with this secret. Also, if she found out you knew and didn’t tell her, she would probably be even more mad than if you did tell her.

It’s your neighbor tho/ you have to live next door to them, so unless you plan on moving, maybe an anonymous typed letter is the better way to go.

3 Likes

Please let that lady know this is so unfair to her

9 Likes

I initially read this as “we massage each other often” and I was really confused when this didn’t turn out to be about swinging.

But yeah tell her before she gets pregnant by this dude. Clearly having a baby means a lot to her and nothing to him. It’s gonna be a huge heartache if she finds that out when she’s pregnant or already has a kid with him, and it will also likely be painful for that kid to grow up with a father like that. I think if you have the power to save her that pain, it is unkind to choose not to.

7 Likes

Um nothing its not your business

5 Likes

Tell Jane. We as humans need to stop covering for or turning a blind eye to these kinds of things. I would want someone to tell me if that was happening behind my back. No one deserves to be played a fool. If she is your friend, you do have a need to tell her!

13 Likes

Mind your business…:100:
Jane would be devastated, John would get off easy considering it’s a prearranged deal with Lucy. Lucy doesn’t GAF.
If you can’t deal with the circle, don’t talk to Lucy, John or Jane and get new friends.

6 Likes

Wtf :flushed::grimacing: first of all that’s insane secondly I always try to put myself in someone else’s shoes. And if I were the wife I would hope and pray that someone would be honest with me no matter how much it hurts! She should have the right to know and to be able too decide whether or not she wants to continue her marriage or end it! Especially the fact there trying too have a baby together! Please don’t leave this poor woman in the dark. It also may come to bite you back in the ass if she finds out and also finds out you knew the whole time! Personally if my good friend was keeping something like that from me I’d be devastated and furious all at the same time.

Id let Lucy know like you would appreciate “a friend” telling you too.

3 Likes

Uh. You know. It’s extremely easy to either A) mind your own damn business, because they’re grown ass adults. Or B) separate yourself without saying anything. Or C) be am adult, continue the friendship, and stop fucking worrying about the bits and pieces of the story that you DO know, and again, mind your own.

That is all.

Say something. I’d want to know if it were my husband. Wouldn’t you?

7 Likes

Play dumb dare your friend to ask if thats her husband kid. Just make it like a joke . This is a hard one because she should know but at the same time its not your drama.

I’d want my friend to tell me!

8 Likes

Also if you don’t feel like doing it in person write her a anonymous letter or email :e-mail: that way you don’t have to deal with the confrontation I’d also include a pic of him and the other chick for confirmation for her. But either way it’s no fun to be left in the dark and everyone knows but you. She should be able too choose if she wants to stay or go!

4 Likes

She should have just used a sperm bank

Jane is going to be pissed

1 Like

Invite them all over for a picnic or a cook out one day casually. If there’s an issue I’m sure they’ll figure it out then and there. (I’m sure this comment is super controversial but it’s an interesting idea)

3 Likes

Mind your biz and don’t break up the friendship either. Jane is going to need a good friend when she learns the truth about Lucy.

2 Likes

Id talk to John and tell him that he needs to come clean or you will to Jane. Men usually get scared and do tell(their own version, but at least Jane can have a choice).

5 Likes

What a cluster fuck🤔 no advice here

1 Like

No , No, No ! If l were you I would not be friend with Lucy , she doesn’t respect herself, but I would NOT say a thing to Jane. It’s not of my business.

I’d want someone to tell me if My husband was cheating. Better now than later. Jane doesn’t deserve this. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Rock (you) hardplace

She deserves to know

3 Likes

Nothing… it’s not your problem girl…

2 Likes

Change it around. . . . . . Would you want to know???

6 Likes

Quit banging your married neighbors… Tell “Jane” she needs to knock your lights out…

1 Like

Did he donate his sperm before he got married? If so don’t say anything. If it was during the marriage tell her. She deserves to know.

She deserves to know her husband is cheating . Let that girl know . Awaken her mind and the rest is up to her to work out with the husband

3 Likes

nup pull him aside and give him the option to tell her or you will! fkn clown
and your mate brooo kick her to the fkn kurb doesn’t matter what the circumstance honestly do you want friends like that fmd! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You have a piece of information that will keep you up at night. You will be thinking of this every time you glance over at your neighbor’s house. I liked someone else’s idea of writing an anonymous letter for Jane but be careful with what you write. Stick to the facts. Write only what you know to be true. Keep your feelings and opinions out of this. Once the information is in Jane’s hands, she can do with it what she will but at least you’re not holding onto such a heavy piece of information by yourself. Do it sooner than later in case she does end up pregnant as well.

12 Likes

I think the outsider, the one having the affair with your married neighbor knows he’s your neighbor, and should therefore not be included in get togethers, apparently she has very little morals to put her own self in that scenario

3 Likes

Depending I would give John an allotted time frame to tell Jane or you will OR just straight tell Jane. I would want to know. And I wouldn’t want a friend who would keep a secret from me. Be the friend you would want if tables were turned.

7 Likes

This could be a win win situation. Sine the wife can’t get pregnant she will have a step daughter now. So maybe this will all work out.

4 Likes

I would tell Jane, especially so she doesn’t have to waste any more time with him. I would want to know, this is a horrible situation and John is obviously a piece of crap. I don’t think Lucy is much better for how she’s acting AFTER the fact. I feel so sorry for Jane, but I would feel worse about not telling her.

5 Likes

Talk to them Jane definitely needs to know that her husband is a damn snake.

Stay out of their business. Complicated things that you don’t need to involve yourself into.

4 Likes

You have some grimy friends….mind your business thou…Lucy prob already told grimy man

1 Like

If it was me, i would tell your neighbor. I understand mind your business & such but i pictured myself as the neighbor position, i would want to be told what’s going on with my husband well soon to be ex husband. Some people probably don’t want to be told & such but i wouldn’t care. I would feel so guilty. Do what your heart tells you to do.

4 Likes

Anonymous letter with photos for proof

If I was in a situation like this an you were my friend an you weren’t honest to me our friendship would be over, I know the truth hurts but your friend is the one in the dark here she’s done nothing wrong while her husband is leading a double life ,I mean how would you feel if this happened to you an your neighbour knew, be honest! He could have multiple women ,my friends know better if something like this happened an they knew an didn’t tell me it would be friendship over !

7 Likes

Bit your circus, not your monkeys. You will be the evil one regardless their outcome .

2 Likes

Wait so…he cheated cos his Mrs and he cannot get pregnant…? Woah what a scum bag