My friend is mad that I got the same pram as her: Advice?

Sounds like your “friend” is being very childish. Keep your pram, walk your baby around wherever the hell you want in it. If your “friend” doesn’t like it, tell her to F off.

3 Likes

She can get over it or she can spend$ on a different one… y’all are friends shouldn’t be a problem walking around with the same one…and she should understand

1 Like

Tell her to suck it up. They made more than two. She gonna be mad when she sees another on the street? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ignore her. Who really cares?
Its a pram…

She needs to grow up.
She isn’t much of a friend if shes acting childish of something like that

1 Like

Uuummm what is a parm ???

Who gives a rats ass!?

Tell her she’s immature and a shitty friend and cut her off

Keep the stroller. Get a new friend. You don’t need this kind of negativity in your life. I tell my friends what baby stuff I have and love so they can buy it!

4 Likes

What is she going to do if gasp someone else also bought the same one!!! Or uses the same diapers or has the same onesies. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Pram is a stroller most ppl in uk uses the term pram … buggy etc … but honey get a new friend she not it … surround yourself with positive mamas after that comment I wouldn’t even want to deal … my first kid my friend and I had the same stroller we laughed and I thought it was super cute like her baby won’t be better than yours and vis verse don’t take back your pram enjoy it … with new friend

1 Like

This friend has a new baby and she is being a baby herself over a stroller!? She needs to grow up and get over it!

3 Likes

Your friend sounds like a B**** cuz if it was my best friend Samantha we’d dress our kids like twins :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty Girl Problems

What the hell is a pram?

1 Like

Get rid of the “friend” keep the stroller.

1 Like

Someone please tell me wtf a pram is??

1 Like

Is this a serious question?? Who cares!! The pram was not made solely for her! If she has an issue with it tell her too bad lol you saw it, you liked it, so you bought it :woman_shrugging:t3: the end

1 Like

Your friend can send me hers and then buy herself a different one lmao :joy:

2 Likes

Thats so childish​:joy::joy::joy: she needs to grow up. DO NOT get a new pram beacause of her​:woman_facepalming: id say let that friend go…i would have laughed in her face​:joy:

3 Likes

That’s not a friend,keep the pram,find a new friend

3 Likes

:joy::joy: is this for real?

1 Like

What a completely stupid thing for someone to care about.

That’s a dumb thing for her to be mad about. Just saying. I wouldn’t buy a new pram just because she’s throwing a fit like a child. Put her in timeout til she grows up.

2 Likes

Tell her to pull her head in and grow up

And here I thought we was talking about food!

2 Likes

Thats very manipulative behaver shes probably a narcissist🙄

5 Likes

Omg she sounds like a fucking baby :roll_eyes:. Keep your pram , don’t change it .

Tell your friend to fuck off

That is really silly to be upset about its a pram/stroller nothing to be upset about. Put a bow or a bandana on it bam different lol

Keep it. A real friend shouldn’t mind if you had the same one

1 Like

Keep the pram, ditch the friend :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, no need for you to fret. So childish of her. She better grow up before her child catches on to manipulating, the way she does

1 Like

She’s not that mature if she’s gripping about that. Needs to grow up.

1 Like

You keep the pram and she gets over it or you don’t go on walks together I guess I mean that is so childish and stupid

1 Like

Don’t buy a new one because of her. You love it. KEEP it

Is that really a good friend??:thinking: If she has a problem with u both having the same of something.
I knew someone who FOREVER got something for their kids that my kids had and I just left it so till one day she showed her real self, jealous ppl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell her to grow up .

1 Like

Clip her in the back of the heels with your new wheels and say now what :joy: not worth the hassle as she is just concerned about material items which says it all

Tell her to get over it like seriously it’s just a pram if she going to have a sook over a pram than what sorta friend is she

1 Like

What the hell is a pram??

7 Likes

Katherine Mendez and here I would have loved to match with you :hugs::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Fucking tell her to put her big pants on and quit being jelly over nothing. This ain’t middle school.

Maybe she should buy a new one if she isn’t okay w having the same one as you. LOL. I THOUGHT I WAS PETTY, THIS IS PETTY. When you have kids you have bigger things to worry about then someone having the same stroller as you. I wish I had her time to be mad about such little things. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

She’s being ridiculous.

1 Like

You love it…so you keep it. She can get over it or get a different one if it really bothers her. She sounds childish and selfish

1 Like

Tell her to grow up and act like a mom. Is she going to have a fit if you get the same outfit, or use the same diapers?

1 Like

Keep the pram, get a new friend who isn’t a child in an adults body… what is she 13? How immature can she get…

3 Likes

Paint your wheels a pretty color so then they’re not the same

I suggest you keep your pram and find a new friend.

6 Likes

Keep the pram, find a new “friend.”

4 Likes

You love it then keep it and screw her! I would be excited to have a matching stroller with any of my friends! :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Get a new friend!! Keep your pram and enjoy it!

3 Likes

Is it sad that I’ve never heard of the word pram

2 Likes

Ignore it…and her…

Who says pram?? Like is this a thing?? Are you from a different country or am I just not as smart as I thought?? :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

She is not the only one purchasing that particular item. I feel like it’s a complement. Don’t give her the time of day if she has her panties in a wad.

2 Likes

If you love the pram you keep the pram no one has a say in what you like or what you want for your baby, there is going to be hundreds or thousands more people with the same pram… which you will see daily i dont do twelvie shit and that hunny is so dam childish.

2 Likes

Tell her to get a life

1 Like

If it were only meant for one person to have it, it wouldn’t be mass produced.

4 Likes

This is ridiculous to be mad about. Like what??? I had two toddlers all day and this reminds me of them. Wanting certain color cups and wanting the toy the other kid is playing with. Like wow!!! If this is the stuff people are getting mad about… parenting is going to be a big awakening…

1 Like

Tell her too bad. You liked it. Or tell her you wont walk around with her of shes going to be petty. Smh

1 Like

Wow sounds like your friend is immature and you need a new friend. I would not change it or get a new one because she asked you to. She needs to grow up

1 Like

Who cares? Is this a joke?

1 Like

I guess if she has her panties in such a bunch about it she can go buy a new one. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: I wouldn’t let it worry me, and if she isn’t your friend any more over it then I say she did you a favor and you dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Get a New “friend”, keep the pram.

1 Like

What the heck is a pram?

5 Likes

Petty behaviour and not a true friend. A true friend would be like “omg we are twinnies!!”.

5 Likes

Your friend is petty

2 Likes

Some people just want to watch the world burn. If this is her biggest complaint in life, she needs to count her blessings.

2 Likes

Tell her to grow the fuck up? Seriously? She can buy you a new one.

My petty ass would be happy to use it to walk pass her house every single day or on every occasion that I know I would meet her if I were you. Screw what your friend thinks. Your money, your pram, so use it.

You’re friend sounds like a twat waffle, and not like a good friend.

1 Like

Dont walk around with her :joy:

5 Likes

Fyi, a Pram is a baby stroller. This phrase is British.

3 Likes

Tell her to suck it up. Its mass produced so obviously other people will have it. How self centered can she be🤦‍♀️

3 Likes

You keep the pram and get a new friend.

5 Likes

Who the hell cares? Privileged problems.

2 Likes

Seriously? How old is she 8?? Don’t do anything . keep what you have . get a new friend and if it bothers her that much tell her to get another one . and remind her that it wasnt specially made for her dumb ass that 1,000s of other people have the same damn thing . the world doesnt revolve around her

Seriously? Some friend!!:roll_eyes:

M sister and I have the same pram it’s not an issue between us! My sister actually convinced me to get the same pram because of its convenience and features etc… it never crossed our minds to be mad with each other… Nor should it have.

It’s a pram! It should not be a reason to be mad.

And you shouldn’t feel Ike you need to get a new one!
Keep the one you have and tell her to get over it! Really silly thing to begrudge over.

2 Likes

If your friend is really that shallow perhaps its time to re-evaluate the friendship.if anything someone should feel complimented that a friend like their taste in a material object so much that they decided to make the same purchase. From what I know the pram is basically a stroller… Tell her to get over it, or tell her she just won’t be seen with you in public if that’s her biggest problem.

3 Likes

Thats really petty of her. Tell her to grow up & call you back once she puts her big girl panties on.
Keep the pram, dont purchase another one just because of her.

3 Likes

If it was me, I’d be excited that my friend and I bought the same pram! That means it’s a good one, right? Not sure what’s wrong with your friend that she feels the need to be the only one with a particular kind

3 Likes

My sister & I had the same one with my 1st. My BF, niece & I had matching ones with my 2. 2 of my niece’s had a matching one to me with my youngest. When you find something that is wonderful you show it off & encourage your friends to get one! Not be a B, sounds like she a little self centered.

Your friend is a little whiny baby! Keep that pram and roll your baby around proudly.

Tell her to return hers if she has a problem

7 Likes

If your friend is THAT upset about it, maybe she will go buy herself a different one. NO NEED TO EXCHANGE YOURS! When it comes to choosing friends, realize you need to surround yourself with a “village” of people who will support you, not tear you down over having the same stroller.

2 Likes

I am googling pram :joy:

4 Likes

After having 3 kids this is the first time I ever heard somebody calling a stroller a pram :joy: at least not in America.

2 Likes

A real friend would purposely seek to have the same stroller so y’all can match. Keep the stroller, get a new friend.

7 Likes

Tell her to get in the pram because she belongs in it because she’s acting like a child.

14 Likes

Wtf this is a question, I cant deal

1 Like

What you do is get a new friend

6 Likes

She is NOT a friend if she is pissy over something as PETTY as that…strut your stuff mama

1 Like

Keep it. She will just have to get over it and if she wants she can get a new one. That’s a ridiculous reason to be upset

3 Likes

Is your friend 6??? Ffs tell her build a bridge and get over it

Your “friend” is an ass. Enjoy your pram and don’t waste your money on new one

I had to google what a pram is… :woman_facepalming:t2:

Man- get some new friends!!

Bedazzle it accordingly…

Screw that chic! So many people are so petty!

You definitely should keep it. A REAL FRIEND wouldn’t give 2 shits. Tell her get over it n herself or as others have stated get a NEW FRIEND and it will settle her issue. This is just petty BS

3 Likes

She ain’t your friend hoe :tipping_hand_woman:t4: