My husband asked for pics from a girl on snapchat: Advice?

Okay so here’s what you do. You take a flat out scandalous photo of yourself and post it on his story so all his friends and homies can see. Bet he deletes that Snapchat real fast

7 Likes

Leave, believe me. He’s going to say that was the only time, I’m so sorry, it’ll never happen again. Baby I love you I was weak.
Leave, leave now.

4 Likes

He’s not going to change and it will progress. I had two marriages to a man who promised the stars and only gave hurt and pain. He was a serial cheater.

7 Likes

Ask your husband if you could send a picture of yourself in exactly the same pose to his best mate and see what his reaction you’ll get?

11 Likes

That’s the only one you found out about :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

You must be young… Do not waste your energy on something that you cannot control. What you do is start looking at movies with hot guys and start commenting on those guys while he’s right there beside you are even while you all are out together… And if he brings it up or says something you just say… There’s nothing wrong with looking is there?

6 Likes

First of all, if you can’t trust him, why are you with him? If you weren’t going to look, but changed your mind, it’s because either A, you’re insecure or B, there’s no trust. Not saying what happened was right, but you’re in the wrong here too. This is where you have an open conversation about what you saw. If you guys can’t handle a conversation about it, you got no business being together.

6 Likes

Run honey just run! He is not worth it. You should not have to go through anything like this but should your children. Dont stay because you are married only stay of your happy!

4 Likes

I was once married to a cheater. A therapist will tell you it has everything to do with them–not you. I knew my ex would never change so I did end up leaving. However, we did not have children. People can change, question is, does he want to put in that work?

4 Likes

My SO does the same thing then tells me it was in the past :woman_facepalming: like it didnt happen 3 hours ago. I’d just tell him you went to post a selfie on his snap chat and hit the wrong thing his inbox popped up and there she was. Then let it be known how you feel. If he can’t be a man and admit he was wrong even if it’s to himself then there’s a problem. You have every right to be pissed and feel the way you do.

8 Likes

Snapchatts nasty I had girls do this to he would open them and have convos with other girls they were sending him private pics I feelt so disrespected he was putting them in there place and removing them some men aren’t worth it dirty little snakes.it takes 2 though so whatever was going on he wasent putting astop to it obviously :neutral_face: then I found out month later he was back on it behind my back wtf like come on man.

2 Likes

Get rid no matter how hard it is you need to walk away with your children and your head held high xxx

4 Likes

Burn all of his underwear, undershirts and socks and when he asks where they are say something like “well (insert girls name here) looked like she had some you could borrow on your Snapchat

3 Likes

Wow! Im sorry he is a PIG!
Confront him CALMLY. Let him know how hurt you are and ask him WHY? How wld he feel if roles were reversed??
Its up to you whether u can trust him again. Goodluck

3 Likes

So I just have a quick question. I do not have Snapchat. I know I’m behind in times but really just don’t want it. But anyways. Don’t you have to log in and out of it? Or is he always signed on? If he is not always signed on and you know his login info login on your phone and creep now and get your evidence and when you confront him whip out your phone and show him proof and then get your child and walk away. Inevitably I think walking away will be your best bet anyways. If your insecure it will eat you up. I know. And trust is hard to get back after its lost. You will always be wondering if he cheats and if he really wants you. That’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

It is not the first time. It will not be the last time. Don’t stay where you are not wanted. Start a new life for yourself.

2 Likes

Confront him about it. You cannot be scared to have the hard conversations. You do not deserve to be treated like that. Now it’s up to you whether you stay with him after the conversation but at least confront him.

3 Likes

I would most definitely talk to your husband about this. I would tell him exactly how betrayed you feel & exactly what else your feelings are. Definitely stand your ground, if you decide to give him another chance.

5 Likes

I would say comfront him if he really loves you he would end it, i myself am dealing with the fact that my bf has pics of other girls on his phone and i know that some people would disagree but that is also cheating a man in a relationship does not look at half naked woman even if he doesnt chat with them it makes a woman feel she is not good enouch

I’d bounce faster than a kangaroo on cocaine. But that’s me… advice I’d give you is if you aren’t set on leaving him, Go to counseling… a lot of churches offer free counseling for couples.

1 Like

I would talk to a marriage coach or therapist first to get tips on what to say because more often than not people that do that will get angry they’re caught and blame you for snooping to avoid their guilt. You deserve to be treated much better. If you think you can move past it then figure out what’s he’s needing that he’s not getting from you. Possibly he feels like he’s not getting enough of your attention. That’s not your fault though it’s his.

You need to discuss it. Be honest with him. “This is what I was doing and I saw this, care to explain” give him a chance to be honest. If he changes the subject or gets defensive something else is being hidden. I would seek a marriage counselor

I get it some man and woman like to have a little perve sometimes but it normally because something is missing in the relationship or his bored but if you don’t nip it in the butt they will always will see it as they can do it and eventually it will go further.
You girl need to confront him with it take photo of the message so if he deletes them he got room to denied it.
In a calm and gentle way ask him why.
You might not want to just straight out point the finger at him and scream and shout as he going get defensive.
Say just want to know the honest story behind these messages babe.
As sweetie marriage is between two people and he needs to know that

If you’re nervous about confronting him about messages then you both need to work on communication. My bf and I can comfortably exchange our phones with each other because we have nothing to hide or feel guilty about.

You are important and special . Leave him he’s not being honest that’s not authentic love

4 Likes

Another post by a switched on woman trying to protect her POS partner whilst questioning herself.

So sad.

12 Likes

I ignored the signs kept it together for 8 years then he twisted the story to his messed up way and made me look like the bad one to my kids listen to your gut and put a stop to it and walk away with your head up high

Sorry, to hear this. But if he thinks that is the better life, go. Seriously, kick him to the curb. Might look greener but the water bill is much higher.

LEAVE. You know why? Because there’s a HIGH chance he’s doing more than that. That’s just Snapchat you checked. Get your kid, and go as far as you can. Alimony, baby. Work hard yourself and work on restoring your self esteem, and self love. Because from what you’re saying, he has an attitude problem and he doesn’t seem to treat you nicely if you reckon he’ll get pissed. Get out.

9 Likes

Never be afraid to stand up to a man for disrespecting and doing an injustice upon you!!! As a woman you need to speak up and realize your worth !!

2 Likes

Ew. I’m disgusted just reading this. Lift yourself and those babies up and GET OUT!

4 Likes

Well if he didn’t have anything to hide, he should get pissed. Just tell him that. Then tell him he’s just pissed because he got caught.

1 Like

Cheating is cheating is cheating rather through some random app or a text…if he cannot do it in front of you or feels the need to hide it, it’s cheating

1 Like

Wait, so let him get pissy. People get pissy when they are caught doing something wrong. He is wrong. Let him know it’s not acceptable and if he needs to do that than he can get to steppin.

Hire a private investigator and go out with all the proof that you might find through your attorney and you won’t have to say much at all

That is 100% cheating. You and your kids deserve better. You are a queen and he is a jester. Get out. I’m so sorry.

I am sorry but I would talk to him about it if leave it alone it will continue tell him how ya feel ask why he would do that to his buddy

If he blames you then he is or gett6ready to cheat & playing mind games. Been there, done that…run.

I want to know more about the conversation he’s saved you only told us one sentence what else do you having to deal with that he said what did she say

Like some other people said screenshot them if you can and send them to yourself. Confront him. Don’t give him a chance to change the subject either.

If you know that hes going to get pissed and ignore it then youve ovbiously gone through this before meaning your “man” is trash and doesnt love you.

I would take a screenshot of the Snapchat she send him and send it from your phone with the msg care to explain?

Leave that mf!! He don’t respect you cause if he did he wouldn’t have texted her in the first place

Leave him you deserve better and so do your children. Train up a child the way you want them to go and they will not depart from it. You got this momma.

Bring it up , for your sake and your children no matter the outcome. Wishing you luck

He’s been getting side pictures from the way it sounds. Sorry

1 Like

Confront him about it and then leave or confront him about it and set boundaries example; no sex till you can feel like you can trust him again.

Sorry but some of these comments are BS. First of all if he’s a POS he’s a POS a POS goes behind his pregnant spouses back and asks his friend’s sister for raunchy photos. I wonder what his friend would think? Hmm… Obviously you’re not OK with this and you’re not going to be ok with this or you wouldn’t be on here to begin with asking complete strangers. No that sh*t is not normal especially sense your post comes across as that as far as you knew y’all were Monogamous. You need to confront him and if his first reaction is to blame you or to be ANGRY at YOU then YOU need to seriously re evaluate your marriage. That is unacceptable and it’s a really bad sign because it means his first reaction is to attack you that is not loyalty.

That’s technically cheating…for me, there is no strike 2 or 3. I would kick his nasty self to the curb!

you need to tell her to piss off and kick rocks and than tell him he needs to not be asking some girl for pics like that he is married.

I’d just nonchalantly ask him if he talks to other girls.

4 Likes

How do you know how he will react ? Well I can say this there is one of two outcomes you confront him and he gets upset it turns into a giant fight but your not wrong for being upset he is deflecting by then turning it on you and making it sound like you did something wrong this is deflection usually mentally abusive people do it or narcissistic people so there would be no way to win a fight because they are always the victim and always find a way to turn it back around and make it that you did something wrong because they couldn’t possibly have they are usually like this stemming from past issues possibly childhood anyway the second outcome is you don’t confront him and you just accept the fact that he is asking for pics if he is asking to hang out in person or asking to meet up or the girl ever goes around him I would make a point to stand up for your values it’s never easy though he is wrong no matter what but just know it’s in the end what you will tolerate and understand possible outcomes could be negative one more thing something you could do is change things up a bit slowly show your special and deserve every bit of his attention not that you don’t but some idiot men need to be reminded anyway hopefully that is helpful somewhat at least

I definitely consider that cheating, I mean y’all are married. You and your kids deserve better. Don’t put up with it - Leave!

I wouldn’t have a husband anymore if this happened …he’ll no

3 Likes

I’m a single parent of 4, it’s not and never has been easy. I was engaged to be married and my ex went out of town to visit his sister a month before the date. Invitation and all were sent out. All we had to do was show up. Well when he got back I went to visit him and on his dresser was this 12x9 photo of a beautiful girl. I said who’s that?? And he said it was his cousin. It went on a few weeks of me staring at it because I thought I had met all his family since we had been together for 7yrs… so one might he was in the shower and back then girls always wrote cute little stuff on the back of the picture when they gave them to a guy. So curiously I took it out of the frame and on the back was hearts, different colored ink and words like thanks for giving me one more night of love and blah blah blah, uh heck no!! I left it on his pillow and walked out and never looked back!!! Now I’ve heard he always cheats and even hots his wife he has now…follow your gut!! It will never guide you in the wrong direction. Do what you feel you need to do and don’t second guess yourself because next time he might be sneakier. I get all my kids attention, love and I don’t have to share any of that. He doesn’t come around and we don’t care :heart:

Make him get off social media. I did. He’s been good. I made him choose between me or media :joy:
Good luck

That’s for you and him to talk about ask dose feel love for you

Find a guy that you don’t need to look through his phone. They are out there just gotta find them .

Lived this!!!. It will escalate. Definitely confont him about it.
Be prepared to leave!!!.

1 Like

Throw the whole husband away :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

When you lose trust it’s hard to gain it again

He’s going to keep doing it, social media is here to stay, If he’s doing it now he’s gonna do it again

Get rid of him. From experience

2 Likes

If he’s doing it now, he will do it again. I would tell him to leave!

Tell him You saw the text and face the music

Confront him. Make him choose, and if he can’t choose, you choose for him and walk away!

Tell him, “If you want to messge other woman behind my back. Then go be with them!!” To me thats cheating.

Is the girl a minor ??? U know that is illegal!!!

Take a pic of it, and then walk. I did.

Confront him about it. It’s not ok.

i’d talk to that girl and the brother

1 Like

Leave and take everything

1 Like

To me that’s an emotional affair and cheating

Not even worth the question :scissors::scissors:

Don’t say anything at all blow up the picture to like poster size and hang it up we are he’s going to see it first thing with a nasty message on it. Then give them an ultimatum

5 Likes

Grow a pair an get the F@@@ out

Women know these things. Had it happen to me 8mos pregnant and my gut said something was up and I saw him on Snapchat with an employee half his age sending messages about how much they kiss each other, can’t wait to kiss you tomorrow, etc.

My advice is this. Get a solid plan together to leave because if you rush in you will make bad choices. Consult an attorney (it’s free) and know your rights. My only regret is allowing him in the room when I gave birth. His presence ruined what should have been a miraculous moment.

1 Like

Run!! Run fast, run far…

I found out my ex was doing same about 6 mos in. He said he stopped. Few mos later hes back and even left his son with her… fast forward I ended up finding out during our divorce (I was pregnant w our child) that he had been on dating websites, hookup sites and craigslist for women…AND looking for sex with a MAN! I had no idea. He was abusive, a narcissist so glad I was delivered from that and my beautiful son as well.

Confront him. But don’t be angry. You need to remain calm and don’t shout. Tell him that you only went onto Snapchat because you were going to put yourself on his story thinking it as a prank. But tell him you stumbled onto what you found and that you feel hurt. Do not get angry because that gives him reason to be angry back. Ask him why he said those things to that girl. Just ask for the truth. And if he gets all defensive then he does not respect you. If there is an issue, a reason why he felt the need to ask for pictures from someone else, now is the chance for him to talk to you about it. I know it’s a difficult conversation but it’s one that needs to happen. You can then make the decision whether to forgive him. Or you can walk away. Sometimes it’s easier to forgive because that’s the option that people are most comfortable with because it means you don’t have to go through the hassle of a break up. He may never do it again and you become stronger. But if there’s a reason behind what he did and you ignore it, he will do it again. I know from experience if you keep forgiving someone for disrespecting you, they will keep doing it because they know you will tolerate it. I also know that if you tell your partner what’s bothering you and they don’t try and fix the issue, you can become deeply unhappy. I was quite happy for many years with my ex but he started making me feel like I was alone. He would sit in a different room and watch TV on his own. I told him over and over again that I felt lonely but he did nothing to change it. Instead he spent more time with his friends than with me. We had two children and ending it was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it got to the point where I knew I deserved more respect. I felt so unloved and so unhappy. Every time I tried to tell him, I felt ignored. So I walked away. I had two young children on my own but I tell you even though it was difficult, it was the best decision I ever made.

Frist you must decide what you want. at very least he has inappropriate exchanges with other female(s). I can tell you what I would do but I am not you. YOU must decide one is this okay with you the fact your posting here I think you have most likely decided its not. But YOU must decided with out weighing in the children as a factor if this is what you want and are you willing to put up with it. because the fact he did not say anything in a way to tell her its not okay and the fact he saved it says at some level he wanted you to find it.
If this is not a situation that you want to stay in then you need to file for legal separation. At least in my state that is where you would start because where I live they do not allow a divorce while one is pregnant. The legal separation will prevent him from using any of your credit to buy anything with out your permission you can have the attorney put a hold on your Soc Sec number so it can not be used with out a code. Then you choose how involved you want him in the pregnancy and tell that to your doctor. When Baby is born you call your attorney that day he files the divorce as well child support as well during legal separation he would be required to pay child support .
If your choose to stay with him I would set up counseling and then bring the issue up in counseling so the counselor is there to help mediate. I would not bring it up until your in front of a counselor though just because it will most likely set him off. If he is not willing to go to counseling with your wanting to work to improve your relationship then it shouts where he is at and how he prioritizes your relationship.

Guys look at other women just like women look at other men. If he asked her to meet or sex or nude pictures then you should worry. If you are snooping in his private messages which he isn’t even locking you out of then you have trust issues which magnify during pregnancy. If you think he would cheat on you then talk with him about it. Otherwise remember you are cheating when you look at a Calvin Klein underwear ad

9 Likes

Please forgive me if this is offensive. I don’t intend for it to be. But I feel like you need this. It’s from a page called Momma’s Midnight Devotions.

And if you don’t believe in God or are another religion, please know I meant this in the most loving way possible.

Tonight we pray for the momma who needs to know it’s all going to be okay. Lord, she has so many situations where she needs You to intervene, but she has one thing that often comes to the surface of her heart and causes her to question if it really is going to be alright. Tonight, we ask You to reminder her that You always work everything out for her good… just because You love her. Quiet every lie that causes her to question Your goodness. Help her believe it’s going to be okay. Give her peace. We ask in Jesus’s name, Amen.

1 Like

Track him with a pre paid walmart phone , place it in the car somewhere and have the location on and google app running. Shut all apps but google down so it doesn’t drain the battery. Make a email account with gmail and use that phone to see the timeline as he travels. You will get a very good idea where he spends his time and how long he is there.make sure all volumes are off and on silent on the phone if you do this.

Go on a website for pregnant mild and sell saucy videos without your face in the shot… see how he likes it when he finds out other men drool over you :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes, cheating is cheating, but to be honest, almost every men have that need of looking at women’s bodies, some of them hide it and others don’t… my advice? Talk, talk and confront, and ask yourself if he’s worth the disappointment, if he is, try to forgive and move past this after he apologizes, because believe me, he will… and remember, we are all humans and we could make a mistake anytime, the real question is, how much are you willing to forgive?

That’s toxic behavior and if you already know he’s gonna try to turn it into a problem about you than he’s a narcissistic pig.

1 Like

Been here before. In my case i dont like to show him im weak. But I WAS HUUUUURRRRRTTTTT!!! I confronted him about it did something bout it. Tbh dont put up with it! Dont let a man take advantage of you! Dont put up with a fool. In my case i like to be savage! Yes dumb petty savage! I packed his things messaged her told her i was his wife we have a baby and she could have him i got her adress from a friend droppes him off without him knowing knocked on the door politely handed him over both looked like fools she didn’t want him in her house yet i left and he had to walk! They didnt even get to flirt that much so they barly knew eachother! :joy: I made sure that he got the message! HE was gon have me out here looking like a fool is because he ledt me and moved out my krib and life! Let me tell ya boi never tried that again and i didnt even have to ask him to act right!!! By choice he dont own no social media! HIS OWN CHOICE! Dont gotta be telling a man what he has to do! If he cares enough he gotta find a way on his own tired of telling fools how to act i aint traning no MAN! Make himself try for you!!!

1 Like

whip his ass thenbkick him to the curb… totally DisRespected You… Been Sneaky/ShAdy For ToO Long​:scream::angry:LuV UrSelf First… :heartpulse:

Fuck that throw his ass out

I confronted a man about what I found in his phone. Wait…ive done it twice. (Maybe an issue there but we can address that later)
Yep. Both pieces of shit made it about me and their phone. Fuck that. I wouldn’t be in your phone of my instincts hadn’t told me something was up. And what do ya know, both times something was. Sure as shit he will try and turn the tables. Confront him and stand your ground. Know your worth.

That is just beyond disrespectful. Bullshit like that will not change. And regardless of what kind of life you have together, cheating is never the answer nor should it be tolerated. If I were you, I’d grab a bat and bust some knee caps… But that’s just me :woman_shrugging:t2:

Fuck most of these comments. You are a strong independent amazing woman. You. An give your kids the life they deserve with or with out a man…You don’t need no immature boy, I personally have left a man for less, but girl, YOU DO YOU. Honestly he is shit anyway. And so is ‘his friends sisters Snapchat photos’

Been there done that. Honey, I had an ex-husband who was cheating on me the entire time we were together. He lied to me about everything he did from going to work to going to the doctor’s office and even hiding money from me. Take it from a woman who survived a nasty relationship like this. I would do what you have to in order to move on. If he’s not being honest about this, who knows what else he has lied about. My advice is that you take him to the cleaners. Collect as much evidence that you need to prove that this is going on, then get yourself a great divorce attorney. Also, make sure you have your own bank account, and you have things in your name like the bills, the car, the insurance, the house, the important things. Your attorney will probably advise you on how you will have to split things up if they are not in just your name. Depending on how long you have been married, you may also be able to get maintenance. But if you have children together, then he will have to pay child support. I would not stay. That’s just based on the fact that I’ve seen other situations where a guy promised to change & he never did. Good luck with everything.

Find support group called divorcecare.com near you start ASAP… doesnt mean divorce at all. They want marriage bot divorce… but it’s a support group for this exact reason. So no matter what happens you have support and are doing your own study. It’s free and helped me 2x! Please try it out sweetheart.

Better start looking for a good lawyer.

I would confront him, because if he is starting that shit I guarantee you he won’t stop until you let him know that you feel disrespect, and if he keeps doing it then get rid of his ass,it hurts especially being pregnant, I went through that shit and he got sneakier!!!

Clearly he isn’t loyal, I know it would be hard to leave as you have kids together but any real woman would never put up with this shit! If my partner did this to me it would be seeya later mate!

Wow ur one of those level headed ladies. I’d have shook his world upside down by now, and taken the dog back to the dog pound. Obviously isnt the first time hes done it and it sure as hell wont be his last. Up to you if ur prepared for the bumpy as hell road ahead.

I would play “Don’t Hurt yoself” LOUD AS HELL on REPEAT… As I packed me and my child SHIT🤷🏾‍♀️

Who the fuck do you think I am?
You ain’t married to no average bitch boy
You can watch my fat ass twist boy
As I bounce to the next dick boy
And keep your money, I got my own
Get a bigger smile on my face, being alone
Bad motherfucker, God complex
Motivate your ass call me Malcom X
Yo operator, or innovator
Fuck you hater, you can’t recreate her no
You’ll never recreate her no, hell naw