My husbands female coworked stayed at his out of town house with him, what gives?

My husband works out of town and has a house there. He told his friends on a game coworkers were flying in and that’s how I learned of it. He didn’t tell me a female was one of the coworkers on his own. I had to ask specifically. They stayed with him at the house. The male worker flew back home a couple days later and the female worker was still there for 2 more weeks. Which I didn’t know was going to happen until it did. I then found out he had the option for her to go to a hotel on the company’s dime. She told him she had no problem if he was not comfortable with her staying there(as he’s married). He told her she could stay and didn’t see a problem with it. She also begged him to go site seeing with her and to dinners. At first, I told him it really bothered me because we had plans to go to those places together when I arrive with the kids now he’s going to already experience it and without me. I eventually caved because he felt like he could only go to work and be stuck in the house , but it got to a point where I said absolutely no more and she was left to go places purely alone. He told her I was bothered by her being there and it caused us to fight. Why would he tell her? It’s none of her business if he isn’t making her get a hotel room and using that as a reason why she can no longer stay in the house. He did tell his boss it could never happen again once she left. But I feel like I was highly disrespected and not thought of. He also started to eat healthy because she does. (Sus as I can’t get him to eat a salad or drink water etc myself lol) He also bought beverages when he doesn’t drink, But the day of their arrival he’s now had a hard day at work and wants to buy alcohol (I’ve been with this man for many many years this was all weird )
299 Likes

That’s very weird. It’s none of her business how you reacted to it, why would he even tell her? The whole thing is weird, from how he didn’t mention it to you all the way to telling the girl how you felt about it all all the way to eating healthier because she does? You mentioned you’ve known/been together for many years so only you really know his behavior. Based off what is said though I would definitely keep an eye on it, because I don’t like the way this all sounds. Good luck girl, remember to always choose to love yourself and do what’s best for you!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-husbands-female-coworked-stayed-at-his-out-of-town-house-with-him-what-gives/12688

Your husband is tired of you. Also, he doesn’t see you as an equal partner. What you do with this information is entirely up to you. FYI, I like the female co-worker, she is very considerate. Don’t disturb or blame her.

25 Likes

He is obviously cheating

17 Likes

I’d be so hurt if I was you. Every single bit of that is terrible.

24 Likes

While the wife’s away, the cat will play.

11 Likes

Not cool at all. If he didn’t cheat he was certainly thinking about it.

37 Likes

That is not ok. I would think he is trying to impress her and wanted her to stay with him. Hells no.

7 Likes

Hes fucking her dude. Why is every chick on here blind as a bat.

RED FLAG hes cheating

6 Likes

Unacceptable. All around all
Of it! Honey stop
Putting a wishbone where your backbone should be it’s time
Now.

14 Likes

Hes cheating honey :honey_pot: :pensive: :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Red flags everywhere. In what world is it okay for a husband (or wife) to allow a member of the opposite sex to stay in your home for two weeks without even consulting you first? She seemed very respectful but not respectful enough. I’d immediately have turned down the offer and stayed in the hotel if a married man offered me that option. Immediately. The fact that he told her that is also a red flag. There are feelings involved on his end bc that shows his desire to not want to hurt her feelings and shifting the blame when he knew it was inappropriate to begin with.

If he didn’t cheat he may have been flirting with the idea

21 Likes

Red flag girl. That’s not okay. If he respected you he wouldn’t have put you in that position to begin with. It’s all kinda sus.

10 Likes

The disrespect is STRONG here!!! And he probably cheated

14 Likes

Not cool and very disrespectful. Sounds like it was arranged and they had planned to hook up.

6 Likes

Even if he didn’t cheat he likes her … men only change for women they want.

21 Likes

I would not be ok with any of this at all… all disrespectful as a married man

9 Likes

I’m going through a similar situation, my husband has a female co worker friend. He send pictures of cute clothes and bathing suits to her. Talks to her all hours of the night, tells me I’m controlling when I tell him I feel like second place to her

17 Likes

It definitely seems like he’s flirting with her and with the idea of cheating. I’d say it’s time to have a talk with him and get into couples counseling or marriage counseling. He’s not been considerate of you or your feelings while his coworker was around. He allowed her to cross too many boundaries that should not have been.

4 Likes

You mean ex husband right

14 Likes

Wow. Ask him how he would feel if you spent two weeks with a male coworker basically living together, site-seeing snd dinner :woman_facepalming:t2:

14 Likes

Also swears they are just best friends. He tells me he wants me to be his best friend but doesn’t do any of this with me

3 Likes

Would he want to find our you’ve done this?? Ask his secretive dusty ass that…

It’s time to let go…:pensive:

3 Likes

Off with the old, and on with the new. Its a new toy for him. Sorry.

2 Likes

OH HELL NO!!! Get the F@CK OUT… RUN as FAST as YOU CAN!!!

6 Likes

Always trust your gut…This feels hinky…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::exploding_head:

8 Likes

I’d tell him Goodbye !!!

2 Likes

Ummm he’s cheating :triangular_flag_on_post:

10 Likes

Realise your value. That is not ok.

2 Likes

Move a guy friend in and see how his dumb ass feels about it!! 2 can play at that game. He’s just being free like he ain’t got nothing to worry about.

Maybe his best wife will be understanding but I’d be gone

3 Likes

Girl something here just isn’t right at all.

2 Likes

I will probably be the unpopular opinion but I have many friends that are men and married. If you trust yourself husband and don’t think he would ever do anything to hurt you I don’t see a problem with it. I used to work in a male dominated field and struggled with wives who didn’t trust me when I had no interest in their husbands. Would you feel the same if the person staying with him was a male? Men and women can be friends without it being sexual.

4 Likes

If you need the internet to tell you the red flags them you need help yourself just saying

3 Likes

I’d say he can just stay over at that house then !

3 Likes

They are all right, sorry but its the sad truth

2 Likes

Coming from my husband, even if there’s 0 attraction, it’s disrespectful. No excuses.

34 Likes

Definitely SUS not ok

1 Like

You know your husband better than strangers on the internet do

4 Likes

Cheating, cheating and cheating

1 Like

An honest man would of spoken to you before agree a female coworker stays with him at the same house and going out to dinners with another woman to keep her happy isn’t something your husband should do he only needs to keep you happy

9 Likes

My EX husband would not own a townhouse in another town nor what was out marital home! I would have every thing he owns!

6 Likes

I would’ve been furious.

2 Likes

He could continue to live in his out of town house and play house with her.

3 Likes

It has I’m sure a lot to with the fact he was less than honest about most of this.

3 Likes

Honey open your eyes wide things are happening

7 Likes

I was married to a ‘cheater’. Imo, if he had nothing to hide he wouldn’t try to hide it.

4 Likes

my husband travels to trade show or work trips all the time. As long as they aren’t sleeping in the same bedroom who cares??? I get the part about being jealous that you wouldn’t get to experience stuff with him first but its a bit overboard.

4 Likes

No…no… and noooooooo!

2 Likes

He’s back peddling, deep down you know there is more to this. An honest partner would have talked about this with you first.

17 Likes

We all have control over the amount of disrespect we’re willing to tolerate. Several instances here crossed hard boundaries for myself and would be an immediate reason for separating. Listen to your gut, and don’t be fooled by purposeful omissions of truth or manipulation.

17 Likes

Definitely suspicious :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and fact he didn’t tell you . But if you feel you can trust him . I don’t understand why men and women can’t be friends without. automatically jumping to . Cheating. Because sometimes it’s just that a friendship. Worry when they give you a reason

4 Likes

I. Cannot. Nope mama.

2 Likes

That sucks, he is not respecting the sanctity of your marriage not to mention not having respecting you in the position of his wife .

2 Likes

If he has been up front about it (if it were my husband) we could have talked about it and may not have been an issue because we would have set boundaries. The 3 of us together. But this is lying by omission and it’s a NO.

5 Likes

Sounds like he had something to hide even if he wasn’t cheating, he was thinking about doing it.

16 Likes

I highly doubt he told her anything, and she stayed the whole time. This was disrespectful and deceitful from start to finish.

3 Likes

Girl IDK where to even start with this situation. You have to go with your gut on this. Only you know your man!

4 Likes

Well everyone else has covered cheating. So let’s say he’s not cheating. Why act that way? Well for 1 thing the body changes over time. Maybe he tried some alcohol while he was gone and likes it more than he did before. You say you’ve tried to get him to eat healthier, maybe she said something you never have before and it made it click for him to try it. You also say he spent more than 2 weeks with this person, well we do tend to start acting like the people we’re around after a while.

All in all I can definitely see and validate your concern. I say just proceed with caution, and both of you need to work on your communication skills. I really hope it’s nothing.

8 Likes

I don’t see anything suspicious about this … I see an insecure and untrustworthy wife. Put yourself in his shoes and him make a big deal you had a male coworker keep you company till your husband arrives. He didn’t intentionally do anything to make you uncomfortable… you did that to yourself. I’m typically THAT female with a chill male coworker constantly being accused of stupidness from their wives. He was just trying to be nice to her like he would the male coworkers. If any of the guys asked the same of him yall wouldn’t bat an eye. Have some trust and faith In him. He sounds like a good guy🙄

29 Likes

Something going on there wake up

3 Likes

neither one of them is respecting your marriage. chances are he is messing around with her cheating on you

5 Likes

Ma’am ma’am you spelled ex husband wrong cause that’s not current husband behavior

47 Likes

Something is definitely going on with him. He may have cheated or at least entertained the idea. I would suggest to sit down with him and have a discussion about all of this. His reaction I believe will tell you everything you need to know. Whatever the out come may be, I wish you the best :blossom:

4 Likes

He should have been upfront with you about him inviting his Co workers and letting you know that one of them were female.

11 Likes

I truly feel like hes cheating on you honey.

11 Likes

Completely inappropriate. Even if people disagree with you, your spouse should consider what you’re comfortable with. End of story.

14 Likes

I’d ask him what if the roles were reversed how would he feel….

3 Likes

Ooh this story reminds me of the Watts story, get out :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah uhm hell no?
Let that happen with MY husband and we are getting a divorce. Flat out.

8 Likes

Your gut is telling you already… sadly.

7 Likes

Trust you gut if it’s telling your to feel a way listen

4 Likes

Leave this cheating ass hole

Newsflash…not all men and women shag each other just because they are in each other’s company…

2 Likes

There’s enough red flags there to start a clothing line with

9 Likes

If you did that to him, it would be different. He would come home and find his shit out on the lawn.

Would he be okay with it if the roles were reversed? Absolutely f’n NOT.

6 Likes

Cheating…he’s changing a lot about himself and wanted to go site seeing like a care-free bachelor while you cared for the kids.

9 Likes

This is just so disrespectful for so many reasons.

3 Likes

Don’t let her steal your Joy also.

You already know. Always, always, trust your gut instincts. Hugs

9 Likes

I mean I feel like it’s fine for him to tell her this is causing problems with his wife. She needs to know it’s inappropriate and a boundary has been crossed. You don’t ask a married man to go sight seeing and out to dinner with you…multiple times . Last time I checked employees are not supposed to date each other , married or not. Btw “you caved” because he said he was stuck in the house ? I would have told him you can go wherever you please but that doesn’t mean you have the right to take a female companion along :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Screw him baby do what makes you happy my ex did the same kind of shit i left 2 weeks ago its hard but u gotta know u deserve better than sneaky stuff like that

Get into couples counseling. That way you’ll know you tried everything if you decide to break up. How far out of town is his job? He can’t commute, ask for a transfer or just get a job closer to Home? I would sell the out of town house. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yooooooo, he cheatin’ . :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

ummmm no thanks. he’s more interested in her than his wife.

3 Likes

Nope and nope. He crossed boundaries! And she knew he was married why would she press him to go site seeing and dinner! Homewrecker isnt she! Sorry honey your husbands trash.

He is having an affiar with her 100%

6 Likes

I wouldn’t like it but I would either have to trust him or get out. I refuse to be in a relationship with somebody that I don’t trust. Been there done that

3 Likes

If he’s cheating then there is nothing you can do about it but leave.

If it bothers you it should bother him. In my eyes this is disrespectful and it would be a hard line.

2 Likes

Does he have a history? Has he cheated.
I wouldn’t be ok with it. I truth my husband 100 percent but he would be the moron to offer it.
Secondly that’s coming from a girl who is a manager in a male dominated world and have went in work trips with Males. Camps and hotels. I think the fact that he respected that you didn’t want her there and told her the truth means something

2 Likes

He feels some kind of way about her. This sounds like the early stages of bad intentions!

2 Likes

Soooo many red flags!!!

Make him confess but I think he is already cheating you. So many red flags, trust your instinct.

6 Likes

Totally disrespected, if he was being honest, he would have told you…the minute the other coworker left, her ass should have gone too…a person will only do to you what you allow them to do… of all people your husband should never disrespect you and since he done it so easily, could make a person wonder if it happened before… and if not, you can bet it won’t be the last…