My partner has had so many kids!

Fuck that. I wouldn’t be with them.

Sorry but that’s a gross ass comment. I really don’t know if these guys are dumb sometimes, jerks, or just totally clueless!!

I’d kick him in the balls personally but then again that’s my solution for all dickheads

To me, it shows that he is not responsible or accountable for his actions or in any relationship that he is in. He is not worth the time or effort.

23 Likes

He passed himself around … clearly he doesn’t use protection and doesn’t care who he knocks up so if I where you I’d be careful and figure out if this is something you want and if it was you need to just accept it and not care what people think :woman_shrugging:

23 Likes

Depends if he’s remorseful or finds it funny… everyone has a past. Some things were not proud of!

7 Likes

Well he didn’t choose to go to other measures to get rid of the children :rage:

3 Likes

Takes two so he isnt fully responsible like your all makin him out to be.

8 Likes

Get gone girl he ain’t gunna stay around long

6 Likes

Not a lot you can do about it now. You probably should have had this conversation before you considered having kids with him.

17 Likes

He probably does have more kids out there. Probably only a matter of time before child support papers show up to your house…good luck

13 Likes

Uhmmm eww. I just couldn’t accept that
But different strokes different folks I suppose.:woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

If your that Disgusted by it why are you with him

7 Likes

That would be a deal breaker, I would be done with him.

3 Likes

I probably would have found that info out prior to adding to the hoard. I think it says just as much about you as it does him.

21 Likes

“Would have if…”
No where does it say he had 14 other women pregnant. Just 14 pregnancies.
He passed himself around with no protection. But there was also the women who can be held accountable as well as him.
If I were you I’d run, run as fast and far as possible. He dont sound responsible at all. He wont be around long enough anyways. They dont go and change over night.

10 Likes

Crazy that you didn’t bother to find this information out before having a kid with him. You didn’t ask, he didn’t tell, don’t complain now.

26 Likes

Gotta share the roster lol

1 Like

This is why talking about past history with your partner is so important before getting to this point. Everyone has their hard limits. You’re not wrong for your feelings. However, it’s been 3 years, you said he’s been committed and people can grow and learn from their past. This is up to you if it’s something you can move past or not. I don’t believe in penalizing people for their past, but I will hold them accountable for their present choices.

12 Likes

First of all, make sure you get yourself tested because he definitely belong to the streets!

But if this “grown man“ as he supposed to be thinks it’s cute or funny that he’s had all these women pregnant, that’s a giant red flag and I would get out while You still can.

If he’s had all these women pregnant then it sounds like all he does is hop around, what’s stopping him from hopping around some more.

10 Likes

Everyone has a past, including you. If you can’t accept his past then don’t be with him. What if he actually wants to be with you and you’re attempting to hold his past over his head? Talk to him, not the internet.

15 Likes

I’m really not trying to be rude but I’d highly recommend you get tested!!! That’s a lot of women without protection

Girl my man was the biggest man hoe ever back in his bachelor days. Like with numbers in the 100. Lol he only has kids with me(we have two boys) and he chose me. That’s all I need.

7 Likes

Do you listen to your own words? I think you know the answer and if you don’t you deserve him.

2 Likes

Tells me he is running away from responsibilities and not someone i would be with

2 Likes

Wow hope he supports them

Everyone has a past and unless you were in their position, you don’t have a right to judge… Its seeing if they let it go and grew up from it, or still repeating the same cycle. It’s also evaluating whether or not you are able to handle it without it causing issues.

6 Likes

Very irresponsible, sounds like he doesn’t care about you or any of the others. To me it seems he’s trying to see how many notches he can add to his bed post. I’d be saying bye to him for sure.

4 Likes

Wtf did I just read​:flushed::thinking::joy:

5 Likes

I hope you can grow up. Seriously, everyone has a sexual history. How many kids could.you have had if you’d not used protection? Stop judging for something that really has nothing to do with uou

5 Likes

Any man that would say that to me, the passed around meat can go to the chopping block.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:this can’t be real

1 Like

I’d be less worried about ghost babies, and more worried about cooties :eye::lips::eye:

6 Likes

Is your boyfriend nick cannon?

17 Likes

Like he’s been passed around like a piece of meat? Seriously? Em no …tells me he thought it was cool to have all those kids! Ego trip. Any right mind normal man would of been responsible I maybe not having any…or learned the first time. Good luck with your adventure in life …

3 Likes

I mean you’ve been with him for three years and highly doubt this is the straw that broke the camels back. Should have never had a baby with him before asking these things :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Wow, he’s definitely been around

1 Like

Yeah…it’s not to late to delete this girl.

3 Likes

Man that’s rough I would feel the same way

1 Like

So that tells me regardless 11 times a woman couldn’t own up to her responsibilities. It’s not just him that/those woman/women have just as much to do with it as he does. :tipping_hand_woman:t2: Does he contact the 3 that are here? Because that makes all the difference. I don’t care how many kids someone has if they take care of them is what I look for. I think to much context is missing tbh. WHY did only 3 babies come out of 14 pregnancies. Woman can go get abortions with a mama consent even if he is the father. So this leaves alot of questions. I see your point but it’s no different than another group I am in where woman talk about their “how” days. Only difference in a pregnancy didn’t result multiple times. Sex isn’t a he situation. It’s a them situation and they weren’t having safe sex.

You need to get straight to the STI clinic girl :flushed:

6 Likes

Why did you find this out AFTER you had a kid with him

6 Likes

Would you care if it was just people he slept with? And not pregnancies? Because even if they never got pregnant he still would have slept with them

2 Likes

Id delete this and go get tested.

6 Likes

Some of those pregnancies could have been with the same woman as well of actually being miscarriages not just gotten rid of. But it does disgust me how he seems to think it’s some sort of conquest of some kind to tell you this like that. My ex used to love to tell me he tried to have babies with many women who never got pregnant or couldn’t carry to term as well as possibly having unknown bio children out there. He used to also tell me he would see exes at stores and one time he swore an ex had a kid with her that he swore resembled him. My ex isn’t my ex because of this disgusting stories. He’s an ex because he was mentally, sexually and physically abusive. I feel like these stories are completely unnecessary. I will assume since you’re having or have had a child with him the doctors did their std testing.

2 Likes

I don’t really believe in the idea of having too many partners if a person was faithful. Their past is their past.

6 Likes

Listen all that matters is the present. He commited to you and your family u made together correct? This is why ppl have a hard time opening up… We get shamed for our pasts… We all do dumb stuff. This also shows you didnt take the time to actually get to know your partner before jumping in. Let the past lay where it is in the past, focus on your family hes there with u hes faithful correct? He cares for both of you? If yes then stop being disgusted for his past and focus on your future

Sounds like my father :sweat_smile:

He should had got his nuts clipped disgusting pig

6 Likes

I’m confused…so does this mean that he has gotten 14 women pregnant and they terminated the pregnancy or he didn’t use protection with 14 women and he’s not sure of how many kids he may have?

2 Likes

I don’t think the issue is that he’s had a lot of partners but that he st8oo doesn’t know how to wrap his pp

10 Likes

You can literally get pregnant any time you have sex. Id be more concerned he was so careless rather than him settling for you. Shows a lack in judgment

I’m assuming you got tested with him or requested recent test results from him before having sex? Clearly he doesn’t favor using protection :eyes::grimacing::coffee:

Ummmm, what? I think this all depends on context. I mean, everyone has previous history with other people. I don’t really care about that. But if he’s saying that in a boasting or even derogatory manner then that’s pretty gross behavior. If we are talking about him just mentioning these things and making you aware during a conversation then please get hold of yourself and move on from it. If he is faithful and treats you well and you’re simply having an issue with his past then that’s on you. This seems like a combination of improper communication and your insecurities. I’d be having this conversation with him and if he’s really just being an ass bringing this up then leave. Seems simple enough, really.

He hasn’t learned what condoms are???

1 Like

It takes 2 to tango but id be worried that this guy never practices safe sex, not only having the risk of a STI its also HIV & AIDS this guy should come with a health warning, im not being sexist id say it about men and women practicing safe sex if they want to sleep about

Wow. I’d say he should’ve said something before you had a kid. But that’s what playas do. My ex was similar I knew he had “a” daughter but didnt know he had three and he left their mothers while they were pregnant. Until he left me a few days after we found out I was pregnant and the reason for that is he took the condom off towards the end .No I wasn’t aware in the heat of the moment. His words to me over the phone ,because he was too much of a coward ,to say something in person was " I shouldnt have took the F***ing condom off. I knew this was gonna happen." Men who do this aren’t even men they are little boys or dogs …take your pick. There are probably more he isn’t disclosing. Not a person to be trusted with being faithful that’s for sure. He is the one spreading his meat around. Girl I feel your situation and I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Tell him you are also very fertile and have aborted near a dozen embryos and get lost in thought about all the baby dadys you could have gotten stuck with instead… and name the baby Darwin or something LOL

8 Likes

The fact that he even told you that :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: he sounds like a douche

6 Likes

Eh. My partners body count is well over 25 people. She lost count. Idc cuz she is disease free. People are allowed to have a past.

5 Likes

I mean you’re on the list of people who slept with him and got pregnant so… I probably would have asked sexual history way before now instead of whining about it after I was the fifteenth pregnancy he’s created. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

His chit would be packed and out the door. Surely with that mess there HAD to be some red flags thrown.

1 Like

That’s horrible! So 11 babies have been murdered because he doesn’t know how to be responsible and wrap it up! Disgusting! I couldn’t be with a man like that!!!:persevere:

9 Likes

Honestly he sounds like a tool. It sounds like he is in relationships for the wrong reasons, like bragging rights or something. If you are someone who wants your relationship to be a sacred space you probably already know you’re never going to get that with a guy who already has two other “Baby Mamas”. I would also caution that both of them have been where you are now. You might later find yourself where they are now. Two may be a coincidence but three is definitely a pattern.

1 Like

You receive the respect you allow.

2 Likes

Woman’s responsibility too

1 Like

Sounds like a REAL prize!

2 Likes

So I’m gonna be the odd man out & say first, you should have asked these questions long before you had a child with him. And second, he’s allowed to have a past before you no matter how good or bad you may see it. I have 2 children now but I’d have 6 if I was able to carry all my pregnancies to term, am I a disgusting person because they were or weren’t all with the same man? No. Pretty judgmental considering women root each other on when they embrace their sexual freedom but it’s not ok for men. Your title is also very misleading. He only has 3 kids & the latest one is yours so……

21 Likes

Well damn… like damn​:bangbang: they all got him on child support? :woman_shrugging:

Lmaooo
He needs to learn how to use condoms & you i hope get checked.

so? people are allowed to have a past, people are capable of change and EVERYONE is acceptable to forgiveness. We shouldn’t point fingers or think we’re holier than anyone else because we too have a past and are not sin free.

3 Likes

Maybe he isn’t settling, maybe he has finally found the one! If everything feels right at this moment with your little family and you trust him 100 and he is taking care of his other kids then what does his past have to do with it! You loved and accepted him before he revealed his past.

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: that’s not something u put out there ewwwww

1 Like

I mean…I don’t see why he felt the need to tell you that to begin with but on the other hand what does it change about him now?

Body count/having a hθ€ phase doesn’t mean you never settle down or that you don’t truly love the person you end up with.

I married young and my husband passed away…I had a phase where all I could handle was casual. Now I’m with the absolute love of my life and there’s no settling about it.

1 Like

While it’s off putting it’s not just in him to make sure pregnancy doesn’t happen. Also, the average sexual partner for a man is high.

Idk about others but this seems like a red flag to me, not that he’s had a bunch of partners but he’s gotten that many pregnant (for all we know is intentionally)

2 Likes

You have been with said person for three years so if this is there only fault, is his past, nothing he did to you Recently, I mite be wrong but I’m assuming you couldn’t of just found out, if so nothing you can do to change it, he the father of your baby now, you just have to make a choice what kinda person is he now so on so forth … and make a decision on your own this is one of those path that you have to travel alone… because you are the one that is going to have to live with it …

It honestly sounds like a lie and why would someone lie about THAT? Who is he DMX?

He either is a really rich man or he’s a dead beat. I definitely couldn’t be with a deadbeat nor encourage that behavior

1 Like

I’d get tested for STDs and find someone else.

2 Likes

He’s being honest about his past :woman_shrugging: I wouldn’t call it quits because of that or make him regret being honest with me, but that’s just me

3 Likes

If a woman has 10 kids with 5 men, or a man 14 kids with 6 women, as long as said kids are provided for, who the eff cares? Why is this still frowned upon?
He’s either your type NOW, and you asked all the right questions in the beginning and decided to stay, or he’s never been your type and you settled. The number of partners someone has, or number of kids does not matter in my opinion. However, I personally would not choose a man with multiple baby mamas simply because theres too much room for drama and I just don’t care to have that in my life. But as far as “possible or could’ve been, babies”, it does not matter :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Did he convince them not to have the baby? If so I would rather be single than be with someone like that! If the female decided not to and he wanted to be a father I would be upset for him!

1 Like

But you were cool knowing you were the 3rd? I’m confused. If this type of discovery disgusts you, I’m sorry but you had a big red flag at the beginning.

2 Likes

A little late in the game to care now cause you in it for the long haul!!!

1 Like

I’ve had 12 miscarriages and I have four living children does that make me bad i kept loosing babys and i wanted kids more than ever dosent make my past bad i just went through alot of crap don’t be judgemental thats all I can say

3 Likes

I don’t want community dï©k. I’d leave, kids or not.

Maybe you should know the person before deciding to reproduce with them if something like that makes you upset

6 Likes

Everyone has a past… As long as he’s open & honest about it, who cares? I’m sure none of us are saints ourselves lol. As long as the children he has now are provided for & he treats you good, that’s what truly matters.

1 Like

3 words:
Male birth control !!

2 Likes

I’m wondering why you’re upset if he doesn’t have 14 kids? Who care what he COULD have had.
Everyone has a past.

Also, if he wouldn’t have told you would you feel different about him?

2 Likes

Kick him to the CURB

Too late now to worry about it. You already have a kid with him

1 Like

Clare Wiles i can’t :rofl:

1 Like

I want to know his name…. Sounds like my ex :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like my ex. God only knows how many kids he has now and he doesn’t support any of them.

1 Like

Yuck. Why did he wait until after to tell you how many kids he has?

Sounds like he doesn’t give a shit :roll_eyes:

Obviously you didn’t know a lot about him…
If you go along before knowledge what has changed…my big concern is how does he support all those children and if he doesn’t what kind of man is he

2 Likes

Another, Notch in his belt