My SO does not treat my kids the same as he treats his: Help?

Kick hon to the curb

Girl u need to dump him before he hurts your son…right now you are being a terrible mom

3 Likes

Why are you with him?

1 Like

You need to leave . this is awful. Youre damaging your son. That giy woulda ran for the hills a long time ago if that was me and he treated my child that way

No one no one even the son biology father would come before my child.

Ya I’d be single. He mistreats you’re children, puts himself first, doesn’t contribute financially and speaks down to you when you bring up valid reasons for being upset. That’s not a man I’d want being a father figure to my children.

Yeah that
What you said in your last sentence
You already know dude

1 Like

We’re a blended family as well … I had 3 from previous he has one we say “WE” have 4 children we love all of those children equally we do not treat one better then the other … that’s so wrong .

Leave now​:broken_heart::cry:im sorry that’s what I beleive u should do​:yum:

Get rid of him and take care of you and yours cause it doesn’t get better. He will use you till you have nothing left to give

1 Like

You answered it in your last comment he needs to leave and take care of his own children himself. How dare he treat you that way don’t allow it. You and your children are worth more than that. I wouldn’t be able to get him out fast enough

Sorry your going though this please think of your self and or son and get out now

Umm tell him bye! You need to think about your child. I hate to say it but your allowing him to treat you child this way by staying with him. Your condoning it which is way worse in my opinion than anything. As a mother You are supposed to protect this child not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well. I wish women would put their kids first.

Honestly, I would leave. Never would I he with a man that treated my kids like they went even slightly like his. If you wanna be with me, you wanna be with my kids too. You get the entire package. Been with my husband since my oldest was 4 and youngest 2, when their dad was in and out so they craved the fatherly affection, and what made me fall so hard for him, was how he treated my kids from the day he met them(6 months after being together) if he would’ve treated them any different, we wouldn’t be together or married today

I will tell you this my stepfather use to treat me & my sister differently and it took YEARS for the pain to go away and the damage never has my mother never stood up for us.
Have him leave now it definitely is not worth it and it sounds like he is a freeloader.

1 Like

Don’t let your son grow up thinking that’s the way to treat women and children. Don’t let him damage your kid.

1 Like

He would be out the door!

3 Likes

Please kick his sorry ass to the curb.

You know what you need to do. Leave. He’s not good to your son.

Get rid of him now.your child is just as important.it will get worse not better.

Do you and him a favor, split, tell him it’s over,to treat your children the way he does and expect you to put his before yours,and doesn’t contribute anything toward,bills, groceries,etc.and calls you a b**** it’s plain that he is using you.there is no love there

3 Likes

Girl please tell him to get tf out and never come back

5 Likes

Stop playing the victim of a situation you created and handle your business off of social media by being a mom and doing what’s best for your children.

1 Like

How sad & what a loser he needs to contribute to the household, you need to hold him accountable!!

He would have to LEAVE

The way a man treats your children speaks wonders for his character! Your son will end up resenting you in the long run and it’s not worth it for a man. Put your child first always.

9 Likes

You need to take care of you and your son ,get your own place ne needs to help with everything. If not you ready donot need him and it would be less work on you and he want be hurting your son feelings

1 Like

You have allowed this, probably from the very beginning.
You had to of seen this coming…
Get rid of the bastard…

NOPE hes not worth it. There is a man out there who will live you all equally!! Think of the long term psychological effects this could have on your children that are not his.

2 Likes

I cannot understand why you’re even with this man or have allowed any of this but put an end to it now. Kick him out NOW. Don’t let him back in and show your son that you WILL make sure he is treated how he deserves. You are better off without that piece of shit. I understand you’re pregnant with his child and I’m sorry that you’ve stayed long enough for this to happen but you all are better off without that garbage. I pray for you.

It doesn’t sound like the situation is going to get better. Your child is the most important… his emotional health is priority. Sending you good vibes to make the best decision for your family :100:

1 Like

Nope sorry but I’d throw him out.

2 Likes

Um at what point before your pregnancy did you notice this?? I know it’s too late for could haves but it was an indicator from the start. You have to take responsibility for some if this.

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a man child on your hands. My guess is he’s probably jealous of your son.

5 Likes

To be honest if a dude doesn’t love nor care for your child’s wellbeing,he doesn’t care about you too. If he treated me and my kids that way he’d be long gone by now,cz no man will come before my kids.

3 Likes

leave the boy and take your children on down the road

I wouldn’t have continued a relationship or gotten pregnant with someone who doesn’t love me AND my children… time to put your babies first and start focusing on them and not finding a guy

Leave. When a teenage me told my mom that I felt my step dad treated me differently she stepped to him and he fixed it. That’s what is supposed to happen. When a teenage me told my mom that I didn’t want to go with my brother and his dad on his visitation day because I felt like I didn’t belong anymore that man who isn’t my parent and never had to take me arranged it with my brother to take just me the next week and do what I wanted and from then on they did their best to make me feel like I belonged. That is what a real man does and should do. It’s okay to make the Mistake but it is not okay to ignore it.

2 Likes

Girl no one can treat my babies like that especially if they aren’t blood and have no reason to. Your son is going to feel like you didn’t protect him from a bad environment when he’s older. Really trust me I know this. He may forgive you or may not even be upset with you but he will be hurt from this. That man has problems.

I’m hear to tell you he is a peace of shit no good son of a bitch to do those babies like that why is God’s name does that happen. Because he is s selfish bastard I hate people who take it out on kids innocent kids that just want to be loved by everyone

Sounds like you have a difficult situation . When you combined your family and have a yours mine ,ours, u combine everyone. This allows them to be the very best of themselves. If your SO can’t follow ur lead , then show him the door. Your kids R forever, men may come and go. I have done this and all my children R awesome. I love them all the same. It can work, but if he doesn’t get with the program. Then wish him,a nice life.

1 Like

You have a roommate, kick him to the curb. Know your worth and put your kids 1st

4 Likes

After all that, there is a question? I think you pretty much know the answer. You only have one life on earth and a limited amount of time. Be picky, don’t settle and if you’re not happy time to change.

6 Likes

I think if you read your own post the answer to your question is right there. Be strong mama. That man may leave you one day but that baby (your son) will be yours forever. You can find a new relationship, you cannot replace your son or his heart once it’s been damaged by that “man.”

4 Likes

I think you misspelled “how to evict a loser who lives with you”… if he won’t go willingly then you need to go to the courts. This IS affecting your son and I promise you he will not forget any of this…

4 Likes

Whyyyyyyyyy did u get married? Why have another??? Why??? Plssssss seek counseling momma- you need to get away.

Walk away. It’s not your child’s fault but that’s how they will feel

1 Like

He would not be with me if he treated my kids like that .

2 Likes

Sounds like his only using you idk how women can be with men that mistreat her children that’s my biggest fear you should have thought of that before getting pregnant you keep standing up for your son if he don’t change leave him your son doesn’t deserve that just because you want to be in a relationship

3 Likes

Honey,I don’t know if you’re able to see it but he is not a man.Men step up and become the fathers their SO needs them to be but more importantly the child needs.They do not refer to a woman as B and certainly do not NOT contribute to the household at least 50/50.You maybe having his child BUT you don’t need him to be with you to do that.Having the father there doesn’t mean squat if YOURE doing it all with a man child :baby:t2: and he is insulting you and to boot with children watching.Im sure you don’t want your son to think it’s ok to refer to a woman as a B when he grows up.Children lead by example and are sponges.Please get out NOW OR LOCK HIM OUT with his belongings on the curb.Do it for your son and yourself.Good luck

3 Likes

Time to say “Bye Felicia”! Your son doesn’t need to live with that another day. Nor do you.

2 Likes

Sounds like you already know what you need to do. He’s freeloading and being disrespectful to you and your son. I’m gonna tell you like I tell mine… If your having to do it by yourself, you might as well do it BY YOURSELF!!! He wouldn’t be staying in my house, eating my, my child’s food and not contributing. He needs to kick rocks!!

4 Likes

Why in the world would you stay with him?

I see so many post similar to yours, or WAY worse and the women can’t leave, have no where to go no income so they think they have to stay or do have to stay because they can’t make it on their own. But you can. You already are basically. Kick him out. What’s the point of even being with him? Like nothing good he does makes up for him treating your SON like shit.

Please leave. It is toxic. It only gets worse.

1 Like

Kick him out love you don’t need that crap of him

Your Child comes first ! I have a 3 year old little boy & reading this broke my heart. I would absolutely lose my mind & go bat shit crazy (excuse my language) if anyone even attempted to treat my son in this matter. Not only that but he’s a grown man who does not contribute to the household. That alone is reason to kick his ass to the curb

Yuo and your children deserve better.

Why is it taking you this long to tell the “leech” to take a hike!

1 Like

Your son should come first

He’s not a good dad, he palms his kids off on you, expects you to provide everything, won’t be decent let alone a father to your son, and doubt he’ll be any different to the baby. He’s just a taker, a user and an abuser. Get out now! Its only gonna get worse if you don’t. He’s just an asshole and he won’t ever change!

From the sounds of it kicking him out would save you money and save your children from being hurt on a daily basis. When he decided to be with you then it was a package deal and if can’t handle the kids then he doesn’t deserve you. Get him out before your poor son is hurt any further.

2 Likes

Leave what the fuck, kick him out

Did what your doing and decided to kick his freeloading ass out.

Time to say good-bye to this selfish unfeeling man.

1 Like

Is he your SO or husband? If he’s your SO, he needs to leave. Apparently he has no feelings for your son & it sounds like he’s using you for a home. Sort of like how you treat your parents when you’re in your teens. I wouldn’t put up with it,! Get rid of him before something happens, like you getting pregnant with this jerk!

1 Like

Kick him to the curb

Very sad, I can tell you are a great mom…He needs to go or your son is in for a very sad life, he don’t deserve this and neither do you…Good luck

1 Like

Sounds like you already know what to do. You are supporting yourself already so that won’t be a problem. Mumma a loveless marriage with some one who is unkind to you and your child isn’t worth it. Is that the way you want your child treating his wife and children. Get out now and have a happier life. Good luck. Xx

2 Likes

Sorry but you should ditch him, sounds like he is just staying for a place to stay, men are dumb

1 Like

For real? You put up with a man pushing your kid away and puttigb his girst and treats yours like crap. He sjould leave and support himeslf and his kids on his oen. Your kids are only on loan to you from God and he csn take them back any time.

Changes the locks put his shit on the lawn. And you’ll be fine you’re footing the rent anyway and groceries. No love lost here.

Tell him to take a hike

3 Likes

Good decision he will never change

It sounds like he’s always been this way, so why did you stay after first noticing he treated your son different? That’s a huge turn off. He’s not going to change, ditch him now before it could get worse after baby comes.

2 Likes

Why people stay in these toxic relationships, I will NEVER understand. Get out of there. You are already indpendent.

1 Like

Do it! He isn’t healthy for you!

Have you considered the fact that your S.O. is a S.O.B. kick him to the curb.

2 Likes

Do what your heart tells you to do, keep your 9 year old close to your heart and treat him the way he should be treated.

It sounds like you already know you should leave, but you need encouragement to do so. Well, at the time that I’m posting this, theres about 324 ladies saying to kick his ass to the curb and leave it there. Yes it will be hard with a newborn, but it will be harder when that child is older and can understand what an asshole he is. Your children don’t deserve to be treated that way. If he can’t love your kids, or even act decently towards them, then he’s not a good man. You can do this.

this man should not even be sharing your 9-year-olds oxygen , what a toxic nasty man get him the hell away from your boy before he really breaks your boys spirit and brings him down , good luck for your futures

1 Like

My question is how long was he like this to your son??

Get rid of him. Sounds like you will be better off with less people to feed. He’s a dropkick and won’t ever change no matter how much you want him to. You need to do it for your kids sake just as much as your own. I grew up without knowing my dad but it didn’t matter because I have a wonderful step dad. My kids don’t see their dad but they too have a wonderful step dad because thats what they deserve. And as for the child on the way I can tell you from experience that having no dad is better than having a shitty one.

Dump his ass before it’s to late!

Put him to the curb
now. You and your son need the safety and security for a happy life.

If he wont treat your son like he treats his children then you shouldn’t be with him. Imagine when your son is a teenager, he is going to fight with him all the time. Seem like you support yourself and him and his children are the extra mouths to feed. Leave him. Ot wont be easy at first but you dint need all the extra stress.

Why is this even a question??? Your kids come before ANY man. Period.

Mama please listen to my words. My father figure wasnt my real biological dad. So when i was 6 my mother had his first child. I was zeroed out from him. I was nothing, and saw it clearly growing up how much more he loved my sibling vs me it wasnt equal. It was a very hard time growing up. All i wanted was a dad to love me like he loved my sibling. But i never did. And it sucks. Cause i questioned what did i do wrong, why wasnt i good enough…
Leave him. Find you a real man who will love your kids as your own. Trust me they are out there. My husband loves my daughter as his very own, and whem we just had our second he definitely shows no favoritism. Constantly wants to do things together as a whole family.

Definitely time to takea hike and not come back

You answered your own question

I agree with the others who said you have answered your own question. You need someone who treats you and your children better. Good Luck

1 Like

I’m not seeing it written as husband… so leave kuz it won’t get any better from here. Your son is gonna think that’s normal to hear his mom get called a bitch and whatever else goes on that you may or may not be aware of…

Sorry you need a real man who takes care of his children and you! You have a man boy

1 Like

Get out now despite being pregnant with his child

2 Likes

Fuckin run… hell naw.

Pack his bags and tell him to get the fuck out and don’t come ever again and leave your key and if he doesn’t leave the key change the locks

Why are you still with him?

3 Likes

Your child should always come first and it’s honestly appalling that you’ve continually allowed this man to treat your son like garbage.

1 Like

Throw him to the curb he will not change. Make him pay child support the one coming. Good luck.

2 Likes

You have your solution. No fucking way I’d let my SO treat my kid differently, especially after you’ve talked to him about it. Nah.

I’m with your son, who stands with him? Certainly not you! You are supporting a total looser who mentally and emotionally abuses your son and you put up with it. Shame on you. I feel totally sorry for that little guy. Somebody needs to shake some sense into you!

5 Likes