My spouse told me he doesn't want to be with me anymore: Advice?

He’s got a side chick. He doesn’t want you to know until he walks away with everything. Don’t move anything. Don’t sleep anywhere but home.

3 Likes

There’s someone else :confused:

2 Likes

Get to a lawyer immediately and do not leave your house

3 Likes

Stay right where you are. He clearly has somewhere else to go, so let him stay there. Why uproot you and your child? It’s not fair to either of you given the fact that he made this decision without any warning.

7 Likes

Stay in the house, and get a lawyer. Do not do anything from this point on without consulting a lawyer.

6 Likes

I just received $4765 for my work of previous week. my widow friend has 2 kids and she made over $12754 last month working on this. it feels awesome making so much income when people arounds you are working very hard for very less money. Details here.

Detail about this here. https://DollarSuccess470.pages.dev/

Why should you leave??

2 Likes

I just received $4765 for my work of previous week. my widow friend has 2 kids and she made over $12754 last month working on this. it feels awesome making so much income when people arounds you are working very hard for very less money. Details here.

Detail about this here. https://DollarSuccess470.pages.dev/

1 Like

Do NOT leave the home!

1 Like

If hes had enough let him leave, why should you. Do not move out as once your gone not so easy get back in, go to a solicitor asap

1 Like

Do not leave the home. He wants out - make his ass move out. Get a lawyer. Do not trust another word he says. Your marriage is done - accept it and protect yourself and your child. Look for proof of adultery - it will be there - find it and use it through your lawyer.

U live there. By law. So u do not have to leave!

2 Likes

That really hurts. I am sorry

Why do you have to be the one to leave? He wants to leave, he should go stay with his parents.

3 Likes

Stay in the house do not leave and try and get an attorney if you can.

3 Likes

Mo you do t leave its half your house.

1 Like

Dont leave the house stay there.It hurts let him leave.Your daughter will get child support and visits.Tell him to go to his parents.Get a lawyer.He met someone else.

6 Likes

It’s not random. He may have married for the wrong reasons instead of actually wanting you much. Many rush into engagement and marriage without being in love or truly wanting it. They also often stay longer than they want out of need or just hope it’ll feel right eventually. I stayed years longer than I wanted to. He could not like what you’ve become. It could be him wanting different things in life. There are so many reasons he’s gotten to this point. If you’re on the house/ place, stay until you guys figure out separation of items and legal details, especially if you have kids.
Make sure you have your own account and start putting money in.

2 Likes

Get a lawyer. He doesn’t sound like he wants to work on anything. So he may have some fishy stuff going on. I wouldn’t leave the house either. Sounds like he doesn’t want to work on anything or try… so that tells you something.

3 Likes

You don’t have to leave he wants someone gone make him leave

2 Likes

Speak to a lawyer asap

I would talk to a lawyer first and see what they say. I wouldn’t leave because that house is also yours and you have a child. I would file for the divorce and child support. He obviously doesn’t care and probably is up to no good. Good luck!

I wouldn’t leave, you’ve got a child. I wouldnt move until the divorce is final and assets are laid out. You still need to legally protect yourself despite all of the emotional implications of this.

1 Like

I would yell him he needs to sit and talk to you about why he made this decision. Maybe there’s another woman maybe he’s going through something maybe he cheated and or thinks u cheated

1 Like

He can’t legally kick u out until the divorce is final anyways. You have that right no one can twll u that u have to leave

1 Like

Go file now…stop waiting and make him pay you for everything…everything…

4 Likes

That’s horrible, but will be better for you knowing how he really feels instead of pretending. If he wants to leave you, he should then LEAVE.

3 Likes

Whatever you do Dont Move Out Stay there talk with a lawyer

5 Likes

Hes found someone else…id stake my life on it. Dont leave the house…its half yours.

7 Likes

That is your home and you are going nowhere unless you want to. He can’t make you leave. Get a lawyer

5 Likes

You don’t leave under any circumstances, he has abandoned you and your daughter, you need to provide for her and so does he. If he decided to leave then that’s his call, he cannot throw you out. Stay put

9 Likes

First, get an attorney. The house is ordinarily, community property.
Follow your attorney’s advice.
He sounds like a real dick.

Do not move out. Let him leave. You and your child keep the house till you are not able.

3 Likes

Uh don’t leave the house go ahead with the divorce sound like he’s got someone else but u leave house u gonna be loosing out

2 Likes

he’s got a girlfriend don’t let him bully you out of YOUR home…get a lawyer and fight back

12 Likes

Leave and get a lawyer

Okay I’ve been here done this I’m very sorry that you’re going through this. First thing you need to do is contact a lawyer he’s trying to push you out of your house so that he can have it. that’s not how divorce works contacted lawyer immediately and explain everything that’s going on depending on the state you live in depends on a lot when it comes to divorce. My ex-husband made the mistake of buying a new house and a new car for him and his girlfriend before he had even filed divorce papers if I wanted to be that B I could have took half of everything he had a lawyer pretty much told him so and suggested he give me what I asked for since all I wanted was the house that I was living in when he left . Like I said I’m very sorry you’re going through this but the first thing you need to do is contact a lawyer and don’t you pack a thing or move out until you contact a lawyer because I’m pretty sure the lawyer will tell you not to move out since he left let him stay gone he obviously had somewhere to go. Oh and on another note I would change the locks immediately that way he can’t just come and go as he pleases you said he left and he’s not staying there and he only comes by to see your daughter and then leaves again. I would change them locks immediately. He’s not going to like it but he doesn’t have to he obviously wants a divorce and is making that very clear so go get a lawyer sweetheart and change them locks.

7 Likes

Don’t leave it would be abandonment, stay & 50% of everything gained after marriage is yours.

9 Likes

Be grateful he said it direct instead of dragging u through hell.
Keep that same energy when fairly separating all of ur assets.

5 Likes

He found another woman or man who knows … pack HIS stuff n throw it out the door. Tell him ur not leaving.

2 Likes

Don’t leave. Make him leave.

3 Likes

He can’t kick you out of the house. Lawyer up.

5 Likes

Ok .if he does change his mind it is because it is cheaper to keep her. I applaud him for being honest with you. Do not use sex as a method to keep him. He will have sex with you. You may end up with another baby or worse…AND , he still not gonna want to be with you. Stay in the house, get a lawyer, start mentally getting ready to move on.

Put his clothes on the front porch and change the locks.

5 Likes

Right don’t leave, if you haven’t worked since you married him and raised the kids, that’s alimony.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t fight for the relationship since he’s told you and more importantly shown you how he feels but I’d be dammed if I would leave Lawyer up don’t allow him to push you out of your own home. If he’s the one who wants out of the relationship then he needs to man up and leave the house.

5 Likes

Don’t leave!!! He is ending it let him leave! The judge will most likely let you continue living in the house because there’s a child involved.

3 Likes

Get a lawyer for advice
Before you doing anything

4 Likes

Have you been putting out?

1 Like

I wouldn’t budge your home too! Let him leave

3 Likes

Hell no you’re the one taking care of the kids, I’d definitely be keeping the house. Wait for him to leave himself. Or change the locks.

4 Likes

Throw HIS stuff into the garage or porch, change all locks, put up an in/out camera, hire an attorney and get what you are entitled to-then move on!

3 Likes

He’s only answering text regarding your daughter because he’s already thought this out. I wouldn’t wait around, sorry. You may not get any closure…but Don’t leave, get a lawyer and get whatever is rightfully yours.

5 Likes

Yup… I’ve always heard that you should not leave the house whatsoever

3 Likes

The hide on that man…

Pass him a bag and tell him to start packing boo. :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Nope!! Just what everyone else is saying here. First get a lawyer. Change them locks place the ring camera up in front and back doors and I’d pack up his things and either place in the garage or out front so next time he drops by to see the kids he can be given paperwork from the lawyer and his belongings.
Do not under any circumstances pack your things and leave that house. You will forfeit everything including alimony should you abandon your marriage by leaving your home…
It’s pure trickery what they do to us!!! But trust us here. Stand your ground, straighten your crown and remember how strong you are. He chose this. Not you. Don’t let him see you crumble or fall. U do that after hours in the shower. Being strong right now is going to be hard. But please come back here anytime we are all here to help answer questions even just to vent!!
You got this!! :raised_hands: :muscle:

12 Likes

Obviously he has already moved on and him not being home is your answer. And guaranteed as soon as you’re moving on his shit will fall apart and he’ll crawl back. Just be done and be glad whatever he is doing behind your back, someone else is going to have to deal with it.

Heck no don’t stay. Who wants to be with a man who doesn’t want them

1 Like

He’s not going to change his mind. Move on.

People just fall out of love, it happens. Best to understand that it was his emotions, and if things were fine then I’m sure they were but ya blink and things change. Call a lawyer, keep the house that you’ll keep due to him wanting to leave :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Get a lawyer asap and don’t leave the house if it’s got your name on jt

6 Likes

No one’s business who care get a life

2 Likes

Why should you be the one to leave? I’d wait and see what the judge says.

6 Likes

Do not leave your home with your daughter. Get a lawyer before you do anything or answer to him. He cannot make you leave because you have the child

6 Likes

These responses are the reason men don’t want to get married anymore.

I agree with most everyone else here, one it sounds like he has somebody else already already and that’s why hes trying to wrap this up as quickly as possible it seems, absolutely do not for any circumstance leave your home. He obviously has no idea what is about to come to him and if there was infidelity and hes trying to leave then it is his responsibility to pack up and go. Not you stand if not you stand firm try not to show too much emotion because he’ll just use it against you, Be cordial but ask him to tell you what is going on and why this is happening, you will happily sign divorce paper. AFTER You go through the appropriate channels, and you’re going to request that you stay in the house with your daughter and he can get visitation because if hes the one who’s leaving the marriage hes also choosing to leave your child in a broken home situation. Protect yourself and your daughter, you do not want him bringing her around any new person, you do not want him living the life of a bachelor in your home with your child, if he can leave you and he can go through the trouble starting over his life if he wants her fresh start so bad.

1 Like

I don’t know if somebody did that to me I would just leave why be difficult? If someone doesn’t want to be with you they don’t want to be with you it sucks but it’s life and it’s how it is sometimes. At least he was nice enough to do that for you. My guess is is he seeing someone else and you wouldn’t want to stay and try to fix that in the first place. It hurts it sucks but you got to be strong and move on. You deserve something better obviously.

1 Like

Ya don’t have to tell me twice :v: but you the one leaving honey!

4 Likes

Do not leave the house. I’m in FL and normally whomever has custody of the child stays in the house. Also, it sounds like he’s been messing with someone else. Sorry you are going through this.

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Cormac Kinney who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Kinney for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Cormac. I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Crazy mess. You keep the house.

1 Like

Don’t leave your home x

Leave and do better for yourself! Get a lawyer and get what you need because he qon’t realize what he is up against

1 Like

Stay in the home, but get an attorney.

1 Like

The fact that there is a child means the court will allow whoever has the child to stay in the home. If the mom has the child, which it appears she does, then the court will order the dad to help support the cost of the home and child. Some states will also order that he pay spousal support/alimony. Do not leave the home and do not uproot the child from her school. Stay in the home and wait for court.

2 Likes

He has someone else.

3 Likes

If you guys own a home and your name is on the deed as one of the owners, take him to court you own half of that home, let him buy you out, take the money and start your life with your daughter and have a happy life. You don’t need him!!

6 Likes

Now whose home is this? Both of yours? Girl,lawyer up and don’t leave that house until you know you legally have to. As for him,it’s gonna be so so hard but close that door please. Leave him alone. Heal and move on. In my experience,these sudden,very powerful changes are because some else is taking up their mind/heart/D or V. So please be prepared for that as well.

5 Likes

Ah I wouldn’t leave. You have a daughter to look after (presumably) most of the time on your own. Why should you leave and uproot your child’s entire life? If he wants to break up he can leave.

Do not leave your home or child. You can lose both in divorce process. Obtain an attorney asap.

6 Likes

Tell him he is free to go but you are not leaving the home your child is accustomed to…

Men have periods some times too. Just make sure y’all grow thru what you go thru. My husband did something similar in May and we are still together like nothing happened :woman_facepalming:t2:

This is going to be difficult for your daughter, and you. I’m sorry to hear this for you. I went through the exact same thing. I would suggest you get some legal advice as soon as possible, before you make any moves. Divorce is always ugly and messy. There are to many unknowns for anyone here to give you advice except what I have said here. I’ll be praying for you, and your family.

Don’t leave the home!!!

5 Likes

Do not leave the house he is going to leave you with nothing see a lawyer immediately. Guess is he’s cheating

9 Likes

He has someone else.

8 Likes

Your insights Cormac Kinney- Redirecting... have showed me that where there is a will there is always a way. I was not ready to give in or experiment with things that are not known to me. But, your guidance and motivation have helped me in the direction that has also helped me a lot. I had a doubt in my mind regarding this, but thought otherwise when I got my first profit & registration bonus payment from your platform. There are not many wonderful people like you around who are so selfless in life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me make that start. Thanks again Sir.

1 Like

Depending on your daughters age and circumstances, it may not be in her best interest to leave the family home. He can leave if he wants to, but your daughter needs stability.
Men don’t leave relationships unless:

1. There’s too much arguing and violence; or
  2. There’s someone else to go to.
    Even with option 1, they will try to work on it and sort it out with you before leaving - so if you’re feeling blindsided - its more likely to be option 2.

As hard as it is - try to move past the hurt as quickly as you can to remain amicable and friendly with your husband for your daughters sake. Divorce is hard on kids if there’s conflict between the parents. They suffer:
At school (grades)
Behaviour issues
More likely to engage in risky behaviours (alcohol, drugs, adrenaline rushes through speeding etc)
More likely to be promiscuous (engage in risky sexual behaviours)… and so forth.

If there is little to no conflict between parents - then they’re no more likely to be at risk than a child with an intact family unit.

My boys father and I are still very good friends. We have one another’s backs when it comes to parenting - so they can’t play us off against one another. This is important for their stability and consistency.
My boys were 10 & 11 when my ex and I split. They’re now 15 & 16, and doing so well at school, sport, home, behaviourally, academically, mentally, etc… that’s as a result of no conflict in their lives between their mum and dad.

If you want to PM me about how we went about working out a good co-parenting relationship, please feel free to do so. Good luck mumma and I’m sorry this is happening to you.

All you people saying, don’t leave the home ect…
You do what you need and want to do, what’s best for you and your child. Personally I’ve left the family home with my child and pregnant, different circumstances bit we found a new home, our home, new memories and new places, parks ect
I’m still in this home, kids love it and with dad agian but different homes, it works for us.

If your husband wants this you can’t force anything different. Give space and then push for your answers, get your stuff in order lawyer, accounts, paper work ect

I know it’s painful but what’s more painful is resenting each other for the sake of a child. The child see’s and feels it. They end up resenting you for it.

2 Likes

He’s got a new women he’s hiding from you.

6 Likes

First, “ don’t ever let a man tell you twice that he don’t want you!” -Steve Harvey

2nd, I wouldn’t leave at all. It might be considered to be abandonment.

2 Likes

He should leave! That’s your home too! If he doesn’t want to be with you then SHOULD GTFO!and he most likely has a mistress!

2 Likes

He left. You stay in the house

7 Likes

Lawyer! And don’t leave! And check bank accounts b4 he cleans them out

5 Likes

He wants this he can take his self right on to his gf house. Which I’m sure he’s currently at.

2 Likes

Some of this sounds exactly what my boyfriend is currently doing not answering sms or calls i send him. I would get in the car and drive around all the places that you and your partner have been to see if you can see if his car is there. Leave loving items his favourite snacks just to show him that you do LOVE & CARE FOR HIM. Your partner is NOT thinking straight is possibly Stressed, Depressed, Anxiety Don’t Let Him File For Divorce Stand By Your Man No Matter What Anyone Else Tells You. That’s What I Am Currently Doing Hoping This Will Help You !

1 Like

He met someone else. Don’t stay. You can do better.

2 Likes

Yeah I definitely would not be leaving my house!! And just where is he staying now :thinking: Ask around and find a good attorney and keep a journal of everything that happens. You may not know why, but he’s done and you need to protect yourself.

10 Likes

I would not stay where I’m not wanted, why doesn’t he leave??

1 Like

Get his name off the bank accounts and close or take his name off the credit cards so he can’t run them up. Don’t leave the house if you can afford it. Get a lawyer now!!! He will tell you what you need to do and make sure to enforce child support. Also get something in writing about your child. He can take her and not give her back until you go to court. Cover your butt!!!