My tinder date let his dog on his bed: Advice?

You’re talking shit about dogs yet You’re on tinder to find a date? Lol!!

You want him to pick between you and a family member? Maybe he should keep the dog in the bed and have you sleep in another room. It’s his house so his call

4 Likes

Call it quits on account of YOU! His dog is GUARANTEED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LESS TOXIC!! You are a VERY sad individual! :rofl::grimacing:

19 Likes

Call it quits. He needs an animal lover, he should never have to choose between his dog and his lover

5 Likes

I can guarantee you one thing. If you hate dogs and the thought of one in bed with you grosses you out then he is definitely not the one for you. He will not choose you over his dog. Tell him what’s up and move on.

5 Likes

It’s a dang dog people!! Geeez. Let that sucker keep his dogs!! She can move on. I sure wouldn’t want a man picking a damn dog to sleep beside before me. PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!! IM IN LALA LAND THESE DAYS!!

The Dog deserves better.

12 Likes

Not everyone wants a dog in bed with them.
Find someone that feels the same as you.

1 Like

If he’s a real man he’ll tell you to kick rocks and cuddle with his dog all night. :joy::joy::joy: Pets are like children! Get over it or get over him! I would seriously laugh in their face if someone I was dating told me to choose him or my dog. Like is this for real?! :grimacing:

12 Likes

I’m sorry but if you don’t like dogs, you got a problem.

4 Likes

Quits he won’t change! I just went through this :sob: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Ummm exactly how is that gross? you are being rude and I think he needs to call it quits with you. It’s his dog and his house I think you need to let him go and let him move on with someone else. Dogs are family lots of people let their dogs sleep in bed with them it’s not gross.

I dont blame you, dogs in the bed or on furniture in general :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Dog was there first! His home,his bed,Bet he was surprised to find out you hate dogs. So move on…advice from a person that’s going to try to get to bed with husband before my 3 dogs and a cat r 2 beat me for the covers.

2 Likes

I bet his dog was thinking the same thing about you. Disgusting you’re on his bed. Good thing you moved to the couch.

5 Likes

He should call it quits. You’re the problem

6 Likes

my dog, every morning lol…x

5 Likes

I would talk to him about it. I’m sorry but not every person in the world treats their pets like children. Pets in my opinion do not belong on furniture. Have a dog bed for the dog. Everyone saying he should call it quits like okkkkk…you gon sleep with your dog all the time? :thinking: I wouldn’t want a dog sleeping in my bed either and I own a dog but she is not gonna be in my bed. My clean sheets, fresh quilt. Just nope.

1 Like

Leave him. He deserves better

3 Likes

If u can’t accept his dog then don’t go over

2 Likes

Glad you knew your place and took your ass to the couch

Umm no he shouldn’t have to keep his dog into another room because of you. You don’t deserve this guy at all. You probably knew he had a dog before going to his place and all this time you knew you hated dogs. Leave this man and his dog alone for good.

You are gonna have to get over it or get moving. Animal lovers are never going to choose some random from the internet over their furbaby

1 Like

Call it quits, I’m surprised it went this far! Dog ppl need to be with other animal lovers. It just a fact.
We usually screen better

6 Likes

Bye girl… his dog deserves better than you!!!

9 Likes

I’d probably update your Tinder account to “hates animals” so they can scroll on by you. Surely this isn’t real? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

I kind of felt this. I dated someone that had a dog before me and he slept with us and he’d purposely get in between us like a jealous person lol. Was not a fan. My husband and I have a German shepherd and we’ve had her 2.5 years. Since she was 8 weeks old. She has never slept with us. She doesn’t like to be on the couch either. She’s our guard dog so she has her own bed down stairs. And she sheds soooooo bad, I would feel like I’m swimming in dog fur, which is how our downstairs is even though I sweep daily right now. She’s not even allowed upstairs. She roams freely downstairs though. She’s a good dog. We just like our space away from dog hair where we sleep and where our clothes are. A dog is a dog to us, but she is part of our family. She’s fed, spoiled, groomed, healthy, and well cared for. Best dog for sure.

1 Like

Call it quits… YOURE DOING HIM A FAVOR

1 Like

Please seek help, lmfao. F***, I can see why you’re on tinder.

2 Likes

Yeah…he’s better off without you

1 Like

Get away from that poor man.

3 Likes

I’d leave you as I love my dog and he can go where he likes

Call it quits. You don’t deserve the dude & his doggy. They were a family before you came along. That’s man’s best friend. He can find a woman who likes dogs. Let them be.

4 Likes

Call it quits. The dog is used to being on the bed and furniture, so it won’t be broken out of that.

I think it would be best to find another dog hater like yourself! It’s one thing about dogs being in bed because personally I kick the dogs out of the bed at sleep time and only let them hang out on it during the day only because they are 100lbs and make me sweat…but…if you “honestly hate dogs” you will not be treating that precious pup right ever.

5 Likes

HE needs to know honestly how you feel. You owe him that much. A dog is part of the family. I don’t see this man giving up his furbaby for you. I wouldn’t for someone. To many fish in the sea.

3 Likes

Call it quits you’d be doing him and the dog a favor. The guy shouldn’t have choose between you or his dog :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Can I know who he is so I can cuddle him and his dog ? LOL

6 Likes

Im not a fan of animals either. I don’t hate them I’m just not a fan. I can see where you’re coming from, but at the same time I’d you hate dogs you need to find someone else because his dog is probably like his child to him and you can’t expect him to choose you over his baby. I see both sides

Ya you’re better off calling it quits. I’d chose my dog over a piece of a** anyday :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

For his sake don’t date him. There are many people who love dogs as much as he does

4 Likes

Maybe you’re the problem.

7 Likes

Yes, little animal. You are allowed to live here. But not there​:couch_and_lamp:. Or there​:chair:. Or there :sleeping_bed:. :roll_eyes:

I have 4 dogs but they arnt allowed on my furniture :joy:we also live on 15 acres and they are spoiled rotten​:woman_facepalming:t3:

:rofl::rofl: the dog was there before u. If I was him I would tell u to hit the :motorway:

1 Like

Call it quits. The guy and the dog don’t need your kind of negativity in their lives.

15 Likes

Instead of going on the couch, you should have gone home. Do him and his dog a favor, don’t go back.
Chances are, if my dog doesn’t like you, I won’t either.

2 Likes

Keep u in another room more like it, like your own, in your own house.

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting animals in your bed while sleeping… I completely get that- I love animals, but them sleeping in the bed is gross to me. However, you should probably find someone that has the same mindset. If you just met this guy, it’s not fair to him for you to just take over and tell him “no dogs in the bed” when they’ve probably been doing it for years. You both deserve to sleep comfortably, so if there can’t be a happy medium reached, then you should probably call it quits while it’s still early on in the relationship.

4 Likes

It’s means he been single for long time.:rofl:

My dog sleeps with me. Sleeps right by my side. My husband is a Diesel mechanic. So he’s gone a lot and this dog is my protector. my
Dog is the reason I have a king size bed :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You are definitely the problem here. U may as well call it quits and let him find someone who will enjoy his dogs as much as he does.

2 Likes

Call it quits u don’t like dogs

Girl leave the poor man alone. He did nothing wrong and there is no issue with his doggone sleeping with him. You hate dogs and that’s your issues, but leave thag poor man alone.

2 Likes

Hes clearly a dog person who sees his dog as family. If you hate dogs, cant stand them being near you and on furniture. End it. Call it quits. Because just know if you ever told him to choose. His dog will win.

3 Likes

Call it quits. You obv aren’t a dog person…n most people who have animals treat them as there kids…my dog sleeps with me n is allowed on my furniture for comfort other than a wood floor. She’s been my lil ride or die for 11 years now n I’d kick a dude to curb before changing what my dogs used to.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong for how you feel but you do need to communicate it to him and that should have probably been discussed before you ended up in his bed but that’s just my opinion. Do you boo boo.

Get off the dogs spot!!:triumph:

2 Likes

Get on down the road with your dog hating ass. Smh. I’m sure you knew about the dog before you even went over there.

I mean, I get where you’re coming from bc I’m not a huge animal person & I don’t like when dogs are all over couches & bed either :woman_shrugging:t3: you’re not in the wrong if that’s how you feel. Tell him that’s how you feel, in a NICE & RESPECTFUL way bc some people are very protective to their dogs, that dog could be his family… so just tell him how you feel & see if y’all can work something out :woman_shrugging:t3: y’all could even go to your place instead?

please leave this man immediately, let him find a good mom for his dog. I certainly hope you never have a dog of your own if that’s how you feel. Furthermore, don’t you ever ask for the dog to be sent to another room. Thats the dogs house, not yours.

26 Likes

If you’re that bent out of shape over a dog you need to re-evaluate some stuff. Maybe he understands that his place is the only world his dog knows and isn’t willing to make it even smaller for some chick he met on a fuck me app?

I’m sorry but anyone ever told me my dog isn’t allowed on MY furniture they would be gone in a heart beat. Get over yourself

Yes call it quits so him and his dog can find someone better

15 Likes

Girl… bigger fish to try honestly

It means he should call it quits. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Call it quits hun. He ain’t giving up his dog. But I’m with you. I like dogs but off furniture and beds. Eeeewww. Fur up in your crack oooor???

Call it quits. It’s a win win for him and the dog

8 Likes

Call it quits. Animal people will never change for you, which they shouldn’t. It will cause issues eventually. Let him have his dog how he likes and you take your dislikes elsewhere. Nothing wrong with that. I’m not a fan of animals on furniture or being inside in general either. Just find someone likewise.

2 Likes

:stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign:You should keep your self out instead . And find someone else that fits your needs :stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign:. Plain and simple if a person with Animals is not your type then move along . No one is going to change for you wen it comes to something they love :heart: there pets okay . Lol :joy:

9 Likes

I agree with you it’s so gross to have an animal on your bed sleep next to you absolutely disgusting :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Not even going to lie here, I was completely like this at first with my husband too. I hated dogs. Now I own 3 big dogs and love them to death, they are family now. But they aren’t allowed inside. They have their own house and furniture outside for them. I just don’t like cleaning up fur inside my home. But I sure as heck never told my husband to get rid of his dog before, and I wouldn’t get rid of mine for anyone either. Plain and simple.

Walk away. Leave him and his dog be

2 Likes

If you hate dogs then don’t date someone with a dog.

8 Likes

I couldn’t date someone who didn’t have the same puppy love as me… I’d leave someone who thought my dog didn’t belong on furniture, swear to God!

20 Likes

To some people there pets are there kids and his dog might have been through the worst times with him so if you can appreciate that then you might want to find someone who doesn’t like dogs

3 Likes

Get ready to call it quits because he probably will. But voice your preference and just let him know. Communicate and if he calls it quits he calls it quits. No big loss.

1 Like

Is this for real ? Are you kidding me with this bs? You definitely need to call it quits . I can almost guarantee if you tell him to do that to his dog . You will be sorry he’s gonna chose his dog over you
I mean your not that important
Maybe on your next tender date you may want to ask if they have any dogs
You sound like you’re more of a problem than his dog is
Lmao Smh

7 Likes

Him and his dog deserve better than you. Do him a favor and end it now.

8 Likes

If you feel that way, don’t date people with dogs.

18 Likes

I don’t like animals on the bed because I’m a neat freak and can’t stand pet hair in my eyeball or mouth or anywhere else because I like to sleep naked and I find it gross that people sleep with their animals. My boyfriend would love to sleep with our animals but we compromise. They’re allowed everywhere but our bedroom. That’s where I draw the line. Personally.

If you can’t be nice to the dog then you probably shouldn’t be with him. I do see your point with not wanting to share the bed with the dog but if you legit hate dogs it’s gonna cause a problem because most people treat their dogs like family. I like dogs so I’d politely ask if he could make a bed up on the floor for the dog because you don’t have enough room but again if you hate dogs then it’s not gonna work out.

Maybe next time take a sleeping bag idk :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Call it quits the dog deserves better

13 Likes

Tell him you hate dogs. He will dump you quick.

15 Likes

Brittany BreShae Sims could you imagine :joy:

1 Like

Call it quits. The dog is literally more important than you. Get over it.

17 Likes

My dogs sleep with me in bed during the week. Also during the weekend when my fiance is home but my fiance moves around a lot in his sleep so they tend to go sleep on there dog bed or the floor when he is home just to avoid getting kicked. I would never pick someone over my dogs there my babies lol

3 Likes

If he had to chose between a new girl he met and his dog, the new girls getting the boot haha

4 Likes

Dog ain’t going anywhere. So looks like you are. :wave:

3 Likes

Wow! Really. You definitely have some issues. Hopefully he dumps you.

3 Likes

Call it quits the dog deserves way better then you …. That’s his dog it was there first that’s like his child

3 Likes

Yeah you probably shouldn’t date someone with dogs if you feel that passionately about it. You can’t expect him to completely change his dogs life routine. And honestly if you even suggest him keep his dog in another room when you’re there, he’ll probably start to have his doubts about y’all’s arrangement.

Damn dude, throw the whole girl away. :wave: :v:

1 Like

I can’t :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: Had soooo much to say and all I can say is I just can’t

2 Likes

Do him and the dog a favour and just end it lol dogs are family members.

7 Likes

Listen my boyfriend hates dogs. I have too. He’ll either get over or move on. He’s told me I need to choose. The dogs obviously. He’s still here. Get over it or move on you hateful lady

3 Likes

A few dates and this is what breaks you… lmao. People are too soft.

1 Like

Hahaha! Lordy you must be a young one! You ever heard the saying “a man’s best friend”?? Yeah… He would totally chose his dog over you. You wouldn’t want anyone coming in your house telling you to stay off of certain furniture… So don’t go to the dogs HOME and try to tell it what to do either. :joy:

1 Like

Personally I think that’s awesome. :heart:Love a guy who love’s his animals!!!

Doggo was there before you, and will be there after you make your exit.:v:t4: