Should you buy someone beer if you are pregnant?

I think you’re reaching with this one lol

1 Like

I’d make him get himself but only because I’m just pissed off I can’t have any :joy: If I can’t drink, neither should you!!!

1 Like

I don’t know why people care so much about what other people think…. I personally don’t give two shits what someone thinks about me🤣

I bought my husband beer while pregnant :woman_shrugging:t3:he didn’t even ask I just saw something I thought he might like and bought it

1 Like

I would just go and buy it. Dont worry about what other people think. You know your doing anything wrong and it’s nothing to do with them anyway

Yes you over reacting lol

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I would also feel uncomfortable but i would do it and then tell him he owes me one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously? Who tf cares what other people assume. My husband has bought me tampons. I don’t think he bothered caring if the clerk wondered if it was for him or not

3 Likes

I went to the bar pregnant😌wanna know somethin else…my kids grew up just fineeee😂

2 Likes

I bought it for my husband :woman_shrugging:

You definitely are overreacting. I bet he would buy you tampons smh get over yourself

1 Like

Overreacting. I’m 32 weeks pregnant and still stop and buy beer and snuff for my husband. He deserves it :joy:

Buy the beer for your significant other, pregnancy hormones are taking over. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Overreacting for sure!
Having a baby on your side & buying beer will be frowned upon by somebody! Buying it will pregnant will be frowned upon!
Everything we do as mothers is frowned upon by somebody, it’s life MaMa!

I would feel the same way.

I never bought liquor while visibly pregnant any of the three times either

That’s easy, quit caring about what other people would think.

4 Likes

No one cares that you’re buying alcohol when pregnant. Over reacting.

1 Like

I did it for my ex when I was pregnant. I felt a little funny, but not enough to not do it when I was already out and about and he wasn’t.

Yes you are over reacting

So when you need pads or tampons don’t ask him. He doesn’t use them and it’ll be embarrassing for him… If that logic doesn’t make sense to you neither should this.

4 Likes

Who cares. If someone judges you, then they judge you. People judge over anything and nothing. You know the truth 🤷

I was the same when pregnant, didn’t want people assuming it was mine and judging me

1 Like

Just because you buy it doesn’t mean your drinking it. Its gonna be a hard road if you care what others think about this because they will judge so much more after baby is born

7 Likes

I bought my husband beer all the time when I was pregnant :woman_shrugging:

I did for my husband. And if I got the wired look as some will give. I just said this isn’t for me it’s it’s my husband. Lol

I use to buy beer and hard L for my ex and my dad all the time the whole time I was pregnant. It doesnt matter what other people think, as long as you know you’re not drinking when pregnant.

Girl get him that beer! What other people think of you is not your damn business! :woman_facepalming:t4:

I understand where you are coming from. But you can’t live your life worried about what people think.

Really overreacting!

Yes buy it for him it’s not like your drinking it!

I don’t think it’s a big deal but if it makes you that uncomfortable then he can get his own beer.

I bought alcohol when I was pregnant. It was never for me, usually gifts for other people who were helping me out at the time.

If my husband asked me I would buy it just bc ur buying it doesn’t mean its for you like the other night I had to go get my husband a covid test I did it bc I love him n want to help him out anyway I can BTW no he doesn’t have covid

I refused when my mom would ask me to get her some.

Way over reacting lol you sound like you worry alot about what people assume

2 Likes

I bought my partner alcohol when I was pregnant

You’re overreacting lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it either.

1 Like

Yes unless you are an alcoholic there is no reason not too! If you are afraid pple are thinking its for you hahahaha girl get over it those pple don’t matter

It doesn’t matter what other people think. I bought alcohol for my hubby while pregnant! Do whatever you want!

Dosen’t matter if your over reacting. Or you worry about how people think of you. If your uncomfortable just dont do it. Its your choice no one elses.

2 Likes

I have and would again… I love bar food specially when pregnant so I would treat myself to the bar once a month to indulge. I would buy beer for my husband while I got something else. Yes got some strange looks but I don’t care

If youre saying no because of what other people think yes. If its because you arent comfortable handlig beer while pregnant then no. Noones opinions should matter outside of your hosuehold

My husband buys my pads… He doesnt use them… Lol

7 Likes

I have felt the same way before!!

I bought my dad beer and tobacco while pregnant. Hated how it made me look, but I wasn’t the one using the products and it was a gesture to get my dad what he needed. So don’t worry about it

2 Likes

If you’re uncomfortably than dont, but it’s no different than a guy willing to buy tampons for his girlfriend. People aren’t gonna think it’s for you

3 Likes

I’ve bought it more being pregnant than I did not pregnant :rofl:

It’s not for you so why does it matter ?

When I was pg with my daughter 10 years ago I ordered a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri in a restaurant. 2 women harassed me over it. The waitress & I both told them it was non-alcoholic. They claimed not to believe us. They took my picture, posted it on local sites. Someone identified me. I got harassed for a few years over that picture. I don’t drink when I’m not pregnant. 1 picture made me into an alcoholic & child abuser on social media. 10 years later I still see my picture once in while. No do not buy alcohol while pregnant. You don’t need the bullying from people.

6 Likes

Yes you’re overreacting, just buy the beer, fuck what other people think.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it. He is fully capable to do it himself.

2 Likes

Stick to your belief. If you aren’t comfortable don’t do it. Never do something that goes against your gut feeling.

1 Like

I have. And would again, probably. He buys my tampons when I need them so why not? :joy:

3 Likes

I turned 21 when I was pregnant. I couldn’t wait to buy my husband beer to see if I would get carded. ( I didn’t :disappointed:)

1 Like

Nothing wrong wih it at all… who cares what others think as long as you know what you’re doing thats all that matters. Get the man a beer lol

1 Like

Who cares? Just buy it. F everyone else.

2 Likes

Don’t buy it he wants it he can have it but don’t let him back in the house get the locks changed would and put his stuff out

5 Likes

Will he buy your feminine products? How about diapers? You aren’t going to wear them. If you’re of legal age, buy the beer. I promise, it won’t affect the baby.

2 Likes

It’s no one else’s business what you’re buying or for who you’re buying it for. You’re an adult.

2 Likes

Definitely overreacting. But you’re entitled to your feelings.

1 Like

I bought alcohol for my husband while I was pregnant. Just because you’re buying it doesn’t mean you’re the one drinking it.

3 Likes

No one is gonna think its for u. I’ve bought my husband beer being pregnant.

Lol who cares?i don’t care what other people think as long as I’m not hurting nobody,luckily my husband doesn’t drink but if he is drinking,I will buy him if he asked.

1 Like

Most logical people see a pregnant woman buying beer or alcohol and think oh she’s buying it for someone…

1 Like

Overreacting. Omg. Who cares what others think!!

3 Likes

I mean if the issue was bc he was an alcoholic or something then I could see not buying it but if it’s just an occasional thing and he just wants a few beers and relax a little I wouldn’t have a problem stopping and getting it.

1 Like

You’re over reacting. I used to get beer for my husband all the time.

1 Like

Just don’t drink it… seriously?

3 Likes

You are overreacting

3 Likes

Who cares. Get that man some beer

2 Likes

I was buying smokes for my partner while heavily pregnant. Never got any judgement for it. I think some people are aware especially in covid times one person from the household shops for everything because I also didn’t use nivea for men or aftershave which was also in the trolley. No different from when your man picks you up Sanitary items. I wouldn’t think twice about a pregnant woman walking out with a box of beer.

1 Like

I love watching peoples faces while I’m in the bottle o as well as walking out with alcohol for the other half :rofl::rofl:

You’re pregnant… not dead… or under age lol. It’s obviously not for you. I don’t see it as a big deal unless him drinking is an issue.

7 Likes

You could be buying it as a gift or when you got to the checkout you could make a funny remark like my damn partner making me get his alcohol and laugh it off… I’m sure most people would know that you’re not buying it for yourself.

I would assume this is your first pregnancy and I don’t know your back story . You may have had trouble conceiving or suffered miscarriages so your hormones would be all over the place so do what feels right for you and if your husband doesn’t understand then, he is able to buy his own alcohol but try and not worry about other people’s assumptions because you’ve got plenty of that ahead of you when you have this precious gift of a baby and if you worry about other people’s opinions of you like breastfeeding or bottle feeding and a host of other trivial things you wont be able to enjoy your babies different phases . Happy mum makes for happy baby :butterfly:

Nothing wrong with having those feelings. However you should worry less about people that dont feed you finance you, or eff you.

1 Like

Just buy the darn beer and get yourself some ice cream.

1 Like

I did. I got shamed by nosy strangers for my trouble. Last thing I needed on top of all the shit my body was already putting me through.

Yes, you are absolutely over reacting! I can’t imagine your reaction to something serious :rofl:

2 Likes

If you’re not comfortable doing something then tell him to buy his own beer. Your feelings matter too! :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

over reacting… u wouldnt buy Eggs or coffee or fish, becuase your pregnant?

2 Likes

Overreacting. Can’t live your life to please anyone, who cares what they think. You know you aren’t the one drinking it,let them look and judge all they want.

Over reacting. My husband thought it was funny watching me get his beer while I was pregnant

I feel the same. I don’t care much of what others think but I personally think it looks bad. Your feelings are valid. It’s not an overreaction.

2 Likes

This page is getting worse by the day, I read these just to get a laugh. :joy:

3 Likes

Buy his beer and make sure you get yourself a treat too. I always came home with something on a beer run lol

1 Like

I bought my ex beer on my 21st birthday 7 months pregnant :woman_shrugging::rofl:

Sometimes we have to realize we are grown up now

2 Likes

Why do you care what other people assume?

5 Likes

I would have told him to get his own beer just because you couldn’t have any. Lol

I used to go in and buy my moms 2 big bottles of jager and 3 big twist off cans of monster while pregnant. Sometimes I’d even have daughter with me. Clearly they know it’s not for you :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, you are overreacting

4 Likes

The fact that people stare and make faces, and offer unsolicited opinions, says a lot about their judgemental attitudes and ability to jump to conclusions without knowing any of the details of a situation. That’s on them … Not on you.
Don’t worry about what others might think … If they are that way inclined they will judge people anyway, no matter what perceived reason they might have.
I bought cigarettes and alcohol for my husband while I was pregnant… I got a few funny looks and people shook their heads occasionally … but I smiled and carried on.
I have never ever smoked, and never drink while pregnant or breastfeeding … I know that, my husband and family know that, and my babies are safe and healthy … That’s all that matters :relaxed::heart:

1 Like

Lol this page posts some of the most out there damn dramatic attention seeking shit. Is this even from an adult person or someone with to much time on the hands looking for attention? Smh buy the man his God damn beer and grow up

1 Like

Definitely overreacting.

2 Likes

My ex couldn’t drink alcohol as the taste ( should have he kissed me) and smell made me throw up :woman_shrugging: if he did he had to brush his teeth and mouth wash right after having one

Nah you didn’t over react. If you aren’t comfortable with it than that’s fine. Personally I would have told my spouse no as well🤷‍♀️

1 Like

No you are not . If you are uncomfortable as you embrace your pregnancy don’t do it. There is something very sacred about a child growing in you and slinging beer home to someone perfectly capable is kind of creepy. “Here you go hun, our baby and I are delivering your fix”.

2 Likes