Things feel different

Why didn’t you just say you can call him names but he can’t call you names

2 Likes

You went fishing…look what you caught​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

U can’t expect someone to not get u back if u call them a name. Id suggest just not joking with him if u can’t handle it.

1 Like

Dont joke if you cant handle it being dished back to you. Grow up if cant handle a joke then keep your mouth shut.

2 Likes

So you can call him names but he can’t to you? :rofl: GTFOH

5 Likes

Okay, this post feels like a joke honestly.

4 Likes

Wait huh you called him a name jokingly first :weary:

So you insulted him and now cant accept he just replied?

3 Likes

Is this for real? Don’t talk to him like that if you don’t want him talking to you like that. You’re being overly sensitive. Tell him it hurt your feelings and apologize for what you said. Eat some damn crow. It’s your fault it started.

Umm am I missing something? So you can joke but he can’t? It’s ok for you to say miserable old fart but he can’t say anything in return?

2 Likes

Now imagine how he felt. Men have feelings too

8 Likes

Totally un called for… Sounds like you have a child for a husband… I suggest you start enjoying yourself, go out for me time… He may get the message you’re not a doormat… much love to you

So… you can dish it but can’t take it. Coolcool.

Grow tf up.

18 Likes

I don’t even know what “old bike” means. I don’t know how to categorize it. Is it extra rude looked calling you a b***h? Did he up the ante? Or is it more like equivalent to calling him an old fart?

If he was just trying to joke back with you, I’d let it go and keep in mind not to joke with him if you can’t accept the same in return. If he was trying to hurt you, you guys need to have a talk about why and get to the root of it.

I see that a lot of other people are judging you for joking first… There’s nothing wrong with what you said, however, what he said is dis respectful

11 Likes

how is what he said worse than what you said lmao you’re being too much

8 Likes

Sounds like you can dish it, but can’t take it :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

So it looks like I’m the minority here cause I definitely feel like the comments do not compare!

An old fart is a term I have heard plenty of couples say jokingly and I would not be insulted if my husband said to me

An old bike is insulting AF and I’d be pissed if my husband said that to me (he basically called her a wh*re) how do y’all really think those 2 are equal?

6 Likes

He shouldn’t have. But men are that way. I think they all got something wrong But they also got something right.

1 Like

Yall literally called each other the same thing lmao. You are acting like he called you the cee you next tuesday or an old bitch or something lol. Good lord. :joy: The people aren’t on your side here bud.

What? You can call him names but he can’t do it back? Wow lady, grow up :up:

5 Likes

Oh dear!! Sorry I know this up set you but it made me chuckle…it was a joke back at you…my partner and I always joke about and we been together 8 years…lighten up it’s not like he called you anything nasty he was joking.

2 Likes

I legit don’t get why you’re upset. My husband and I call eachother names all the time out of jest. Sometimes it gets a little ugly, but we always laugh about it. But then again we have been together for 17 years so apparently even the, what some would consider, mean jokes don’t phase us. You have to laugh sometimes but if it does hurt your feelings then talk about it.

If you can’t take a retaliatory joke, don’t say anything first. Similarly if you can’t handle the answer, don’t ask the question. I’m certain he didn’t mean anything by it. Also I wouldn’t coddle someone who got upset at me for “insulting” them, right after they did the same thing to me first. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

If you don’t want him joking back with you then don’t joke with him. You’re upset because as a woman being called an “old bike” is hurtful to you, but did you ever think of you were hurting his feelings as well with your little “joke”

3 Likes

Shame on you, you started. Don’t start something if you going to get upset

4 Likes

Girl fuck you! Go to your husband and apologize to him then go suck some Dick and go on about your day

You called him a name and he called you one back!! If you had hit him…would you expect him not to hit you back?? You started the name calling … what is good enough for one person is good enough for their partner…

2 Likes

So you can dish it out but can’t take it?

3 Likes

old bike……as in like the town bike, “everyone’s had a ride”?

1 Like

Lmao you called him a miserable old fart first! Lol his comeback was way better … if it were me i wouldve laughed not cryed. :rofl:
And honostly this post is hilarious. Lighten up. If you cant take the heat then stay out of the kitchen!

4 Likes

I don’t understand what is so hurtful about an old bike? I’ve never heard this before, so what is the meaning behind it?

1 Like

Well maybe YOU shouldn’t have called him an Miserable old fart :dash::roll_eyes:
Smh maybe YOU HURT HIS Feelings… smh :woman_facepalming:t2:

12 Likes

I am sorry, I have zero sympathy for you. You don’t get to call your husband a miserable old fart and expect him not to say anything back. He works six days a week, of course he’s tired. Do you think your husband was hurt by your words? Do you think that after he works hard to make sure there is a roof over your head, food in your cupboards, you show your appreciation by calling him a miserable old fart because you want more from him and then cry because you basically didn’t get your way? You have some self reflecting to do here. You are not the victim.

24 Likes

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it :woozy_face:

12 Likes

Yikes if you can take a joke back then don’t joke! You called him a miserable old fart and he called you something back jokingggggg eek I wouldn’t want to joke with you period and mad he didn’t comfort you. He was probably confused af

3 Likes

This is so childish. You know exactly where his comment came from. It was a response to your comment to him. Its very interesting how you only see what he said to you, but you dont take into consideration what your actions caused. Wow!!

9 Likes

Seriously? You’re upset over this? If you can’t take it don’t dish it up.

4 Likes

That’s like me calling my husband a jerkface(which I do jokingly on a regular basis) and him retorting calling me a bitch(also in a joking matter) and then me crying about him calling me a name. Like, if you can’t take it don’t dish it.

To quote Thumpers mom “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all”.

7 Likes

But didn’t you start it by calling him a miserable old fart? Like turn about is fair play. Don’t you think if you were “joking” maybe he was to?

8 Likes

You called him a name in a joking manner…he did the same…what do you expect him to feel bothered about?

7 Likes

Good grief I stg you sound like an old bike :roll_eyes: there’s consequences to actions, you called him a miserable old fart, that miserable old fart called you an old bike. :woman_shrugging:t2: Don’t dish if you can’t take what’s served back.

6 Likes

Anyone else wondering what an old bike is ?

8 Likes

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. Maybe you hurt his feelings???

3 Likes

Hubby and I name call all the time lol we have moments where we wanna kill each other too. We both work hard too and 3 kids and are tired 90% of the time. However it’s for better for worse we love each other and both know it and as I say he’s a dickhead but he’s my dickhead and I couldn’t careless what he calls me as when we need to we pull together as a team for our family.

You started it. What did you seriously expect?

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: That’s enough internet for me today because wow.

3 Likes

Lmao you damn old bike

I mean, he didn’t cry when you called him an old fart then why is he mean when he made the same joke back? I think this may be your own insecurity which is reasonable but try not to take it out on him.

6 Likes

Ima start calling people that :rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t take a joke. What would you do if your joke made him tear up and he took it seriously. I make random jokes towards my s/o he knows it’s a joke and he comes right back with a response that’s worse but I know. I started it. It’s called a sense humor

1 Like

You couldn’t handle what you dished out lol

3 Likes

Sounds like said bike needs a good ride to loosen TF up. People wonder y relationships fall apart this is ridiculous!

3 Likes

So you can dish it out but you can’t take it?

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I think he was right​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:it wasn’t a joke​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:old bike​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wait. My advice is don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.

4 Likes

dude you started it lmao he was just doing it back. put your big girl panties on :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: you’re joking right?! What did you expect him to say? Thank you? :rofl:

1 Like

Well u wont call him names twice i bet …

2 Likes

Am I missing something. How is old bike and insult especially one you’d cry over. Does it have a secret meaning?

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t see the problem here.

I’m confused everyone’s jumping on her saying that she’s wrong to get upset. There’s joking… Me and my husband call each other names sometimes just playing around but there’s always that line that we don’t cross. there’s certain names you just don’t address at your spouse joking or not. What I’m gathering is a bike is basically a wh**e. There’s a big difference between saying ha you’re getting old to the response being well you’re a w****. She might have started it but there’s a big difference between poking fun at your age versus calling you a nasty name sounds to me like maybe he didn’t take the joke right and overreacted.

6 Likes

Come on you said something like that first. He could be thinking the same thing that why would you ever say something like that to your husband.

1 Like

So you can call him names jokingly and expect him to take it and laugh along but if he calls you something back you take offence and start crying! Omg Get a grip :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

So why is it okay for you to call him names but it’s not okay for him to call you anything?

1 Like

So you called your hubby a name… and he called you one back :roll_eyes: and you want sympathy… :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

U sound like my middle child :rofl: picking on his brothers then crying to me when they do it back

2 Likes

Yo. You called him a miserable old fart first, did you apologize? Why do women think they can say whatever the fuck they want and when their man snaps back they play the victim?

Talk to him tell him that was taking it to far.

1 Like

You called him a name first. I don’t feel sorry for you.

5 Likes

It sounds like what you said had an impact on him too. To respond like that he took your “joke” personal as well and that was his way of expressing it. You didn’t show how your words hurt him so he wasn’t so empathetic to you in return.

1 Like

Had you had multiple sex partners in the past that you are ashamed about? Had he promised to never reference it?

I’m trying to understand why you took it so personal and got so hurt over the comeback.

In the future… don’t call anyone names if you can stand to be called one back.

This is the dumbest shit to be upset over!!!

Man, the list is long of people I know who LOVE to tease, but HATE it done to him/her. Can certainly dish it out, but just can’t take it. Do I hear double standard?

5 Likes

What are you actually upset by? The name or his lack of reaction to your reaction?

2 Likes

How is him calling you and old bike worse than you calling him a miserable old fart???

3 Likes

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it! Grow up!!

1 Like

What?:face_with_raised_eyebrow: So it’s ok for you to demean him jokingly, but when he does it back, it’s a problem and everything is different? … I honestly think your insult towards him was worst :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Sounds like if u can’t take it then don’t dish it. Also u should really lighten up and get a sense of humor because this is a little immature if u ask me…

5 Likes

Ive heard that term used to call someone a w…re. its not right. But you started this. And did not consider his feelings before you started it. He may have been grumpy from working and then offended when you tagged him with that. When someone calls us a name, we are going to call them far worse. Its a pissing contest to hurt the other worse than you had been. He scored! My advice. Dont be this foolish again. Let it go. (Anniversay may have hit home to him, his age. Men think sifferently than women. He may be going thru mid-life crisis moment. You dont state your ages).

:laughing::laughing:relax. Didn’t you know sticks and stones…

Probably because you called him an old fart???

6 Likes

Can’t take it don’t dish it. Sheesh. Obviously he was name calling because you called him an " Miserable old fart"

5 Likes

So it’s funny when you insult him on your anniversary but it’s not funny when he does it back? How where you expecting him to react exactly? Just to sit there and take it? Sounds like you said it out the blue aswell.

5 Likes

You called him miserable old ass gas and you are distraught he called you an old bike?:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::bike: if they shoe fits I guess. You are definitely not proving him wrong :rofl:

An old bike? Surely you’re just in your feelings about that bc he could of said a lot worse…

6 Likes

So you can call him names but he can’t do it back? Wow

5 Likes

You sound like a old fart bike.

4 Likes

No kidding, dont dish it, if you can’t take it…
Lmfao!!!
Why you worried over dumb stuff like this?
Theres worse things to worry bout.

2 Likes

You did call him an old fart lol,what did you expect back?

3 Likes

This is a joke, right,?
You started it. If he reacted in this way its because he was hurt by what you said.
You have some animosity about him being “to tired”
For what I assume to be sex.

You calling him what you did was insulting his manhood.
You hurt him first.
There’s a bigger issue here from what I can see.

So you insulted him but got upset that he insulted you back :thinking: kinda feel bad for your husband :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I’m guessing the comment brought tears to your eyes cuz your taking he s meaning everyone has had a turn idk just a thought

Don’t call him names and he won’t either. :tipping_hand_woman:

6 Likes

This is why you can’t play with the lines and levels of respect. When you constantly roast each other eventually someone’s gonna cross the line and someone’s gonna get hurt. It’s cool to joke and play of course but insults just get harsher and harsher to keep topping the other one. Idk just me. And old bike? What does that even mean? Like a hoe?

1 Like

It came from u calling him an miserable old fart. Obviously neither of you found it funny. Maybe a part of you is insecure he feels like that about you & Obviously his response is his insecurity you feel like that about him. How about just serenade each other with " you are one hot bike I need to ride on" and see what results you get from that. I’m no expert though

1 Like

Is bike an insult? Maybe he wanted to go for a ride​:woman_shrugging:t3::bike::joy:

3 Likes

So you can call him a name but he can’t call you one? :joy:

7 Likes

I think you’re the miserable old fart, compared to an old bike.

5 Likes