This girl has been hitting on my boyfriend at the gym: Advice?

If it wasn’t a big deal he shouldn’t have even said anything sounds like a jerk …let him go while you still can

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 135 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19779 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
More Inf0>>> https://AmazingOpportunity77.pages.dev

Ummm go to the gym and tell that twatwaffle to leave your man alone

2 Likes

He didn’t think about it because he wasn’t phased by it. Sounds like he’s very smitten with you and confident in his relationship with YOU! You kind of went a little crazy. If you can’t trust him she’s not the issue.

5 Likes

He took so long to tell u , now it’s deeper than what he’s saying …check his phone!

He came to be honest about a girl hitting on him and you don’t trust him yea I’d be more upset if he didn’t and actually cheated on u with her

5 Likes

Men really “ don’t think” about a lot of thing. The other day it literally took for me to see my hubbs truck damage and he was like “ oh I didn’t tell you? That happened like 3 days ago”. He was rear ended.
Heck start going to gym with him and put her in her place. Like um excuse me …… 6 feet please!

1 Like

Ope, time to renew YOUR gym membership :rofl:

3 Likes

He told you about it why wouldn’t you trust him?

1 Like

Signed, a 13 year old

5 Likes

Let him handle it then

Go with him few times

3 Likes

Idunno. At least he told you. Most won’t. But, if he has always went in the morning, that’s his routine and she probably started mornings just to see him. He never thought about it because he wasn’t doing anything wrong. But at least he told you. Maybe when he gets off work, he wants more time to spend with you. Go to the gym with him. What you need to do is leave and find yourself. Because you’re gonna make him miserable because you’re too insecure in the relationship. He’s confident with yalls relationship. That’s why he ain’t making it a big deal. But, sounds like you started the fight. I’d leave ya.

3 Likes

You should be happy he trusted you to share this, a lot of men don’t.

I think you put too much pressure on him.
Everyone is going to meet someone who thinks they’re good looking all through life.
If he wants to go to the gym in the morning (which gives him energy to start his day) he should be allowed.

Start going with him if it’s such a problem. But I can see why he took so long to tell you.

If you truly trusted him this small thing wouldn’t be an issue.
Show up and work out with him and introduce yourself to this girl.

Set your boundaries…

11 Likes

I am sure women have hit on my husband without my knowledge. Just like men have hit on me. Do I tell him every time it happens no because it means nothing. Someone hitting on you is out of your control so I don’t understand why you would not trust your bf, unless there are deeper problems there.

11 Likes

If he was up to something why would he tell you at all?

2 Likes

You just showed him that telling you things will cause a fight.

12 Likes

Go woth him as a giest

I cannot believe some of the comments. Check his phone? Follow him to to the gym? Confront the girl? Just dump him? Is this a group of teenagers? Like geez just say your toxic and can’t trust anyone farther than you can throw them.

What exactly caused the fight? You acting a fool over him trying to be ho est and up front with you about something happening In his day? If he gave a damn about girl trying to hook up with him he definitely isn’t going to come back and tell you about it, ESPECIALLY if this is the way you react to that shit. You’ve basically cemented that he will never come to you with something like this again, which means you will definitely see it as sneaking around for HIS reasons and not YOUR reactions.

Go to the gym at least once a week different days each time. Get big muscles and kick her butt. J/k about the last one. Sometimes you have to mark your territory, but has he made it known to her that he has a girlfriend.

He told you about it… there’s no reason not to trust him right now. Chill out and have some trust and respect for your partner.

6 Likes

Go to the gym with him, and let that sl*t know what’s what

2 Likes

You could always say working out together is good for us, I’m tagging along. I need to get my day started right too.
Don’t make an issue out of this girl- she’s really a nonissue if you think about it. Be confident and get your workout on

6 Likes

He was honest enough to tell you and you dont trust him? He was honest and told you about it! It may have taken him time to figure out she was actually hitting on him. Sounds like you need to give your man attention maybe even work out with him a couple times a week. Instead of fighting try listening better. He may just want and need attention from his wife.

6 Likes

He didn’t have to say anything at all to you :woman_shrugging:t2: I mean…
Guys don’t know when you’re hitting on them. You literally have to smack them upside their head to get their attention.

6 Likes

Your confirming his fear of a fight. He’s not engaging in her flirting it was bothering him that you didn’t know but he was more fearful of you fighting him. That’s not good. He came to you and told you. Why not go with him one day? Work out with him. Spot him. Get him his water of that bothers you that much. If anything was going on he wouldn’t of told you about her. You need to cut him some slack. People are gonna flirt with your man.

3 Likes

I’d go with him a few mornings and check her :laughing:

6 Likes

He at least told you about it, which is more than most would do. Just go to the gym with him

I’m confused on why you don’t trust him? He told you? Did you have trust issues before? If he would’ve came to you the first day the chic flirted chances are you probably would’ve been mad then too. Sounds like he can’t win for losing. And whether he goes in the morning or afternoon chances are there’s going to be someone flirting.

3 Likes

Sweet Jesus, seriously?

I’d pop in randomly lol scout her out n confront her hahaha

4 Likes

Don’t fight with him. Go to the gym with him and do cute workouts together in front of her and show that he’s taken by you.

5 Likes

This is probably why he didn’t tell you at first🤦🏻‍♀️ why tell you and be honest when that all of sudden makes you not trust him?
He told you that all you need to know!
I don’t see why you don’t trust him because some other girl is hitting on him🤷🏻‍♀️

9 Likes

He told you! That’s more than most men will do. Have some faith.

4 Likes

“Another person out of my control did something and now im mad at my boyfriend who did nothing because it was so insignificant to him to not remember to tell me!!” Yeah sure it woulda been nice to know about it but now what? Be mad he got hit on???

5 Likes

If he wasnt entertaining it she would move on to the next one js

6 Likes

He needs to tell her to back off, for one! Seems like he likes the attention. And two, he really could go at another time.

3 Likes

Honey, if you openly admit you don’t trust him, then you shouldn’t be with someone you don’t trust. Trust is a very large part of a healthy relationship

3 Likes

ooo no no no , my man would not be going back to that gym

2 Likes

Obvious, he liked it and wanted it to continue. Maybe they had something and now the girl wants him to choose.

2 Likes

If he trust you enough to tell YOU, Don’t be jealous or petty , you need to start going to the gym with him or let him handle it

6 Likes

You don’t trust him? What’s the point of the relationship then

2 Likes

Why don’t you trust him, he told you didn’t he? So you don’t trust HIM, because SHE’S hitting on him? Was there a previous relationship with them? Sounds like the current situation’s problem is her not him unless he acts on it. :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

I think you need to grow up you have jealousy issues. He told you, might not of been when you wanted but he still told you.

1 Like

Go to the gym with him

2 Likes

Trust your man or move on with your life. If you can’t trust your partner around the opposite sex then you probably shouldn’t be together.

He did tell you someone did not have to so give him credit for that

You need to apologize for your lack of trust and thank him for telling you about it! He was probably realizing it was becoming a constant thing and should make you aware. If anything fishy was going on he wouldn’t have told you. He obviously loves you and respects you

3 Likes

Ok. Trust here is the issue. It’s just flirting. If I was in your position then I wouldn’t care because I would trust my man. If cheating occurred, that’s a different story. I wouldn’t be mad about flirting.

Going in the morning is easier honestly. Gym is less packed quieter and gets good workout before going to work all day. Honestly after work can be more stressful. Long day at work then go exercise putting more stress on body after brain tired and body tired from work all day. He told u about this. It’s becoming a fight because of your jealousy and insecurities in yourself. U have no faith in him and apparently no trust? I used to get hit on all day at work. Every day. But I had no issue checking the situation and making it understood I’m not interested and in relationship. He enjoys the gym. Now fighting with him to give up his routine bc of some girl? Either go up there and introduce urself and explain to her that he came home and told U about her and u wanted to introduce urself to woman who is taking so
Much interest in ur husband or u need to sit down and be quiet and trust him to handle it. Fighting with him is not going to help ur relationship. Instead Love him appreciate him acknowledge him talk to him put more effort into relationship and he needs to do the same for u. Maybe go with him to gym but if y’all have small kids I understand it’s harder. Maybe find a friend or sitter a few days a week so u can go workout too. Then go workout next to him or somewhere in gym not just sit there stare and talk. Going to gym to workout cleats your mind and gives u time to urself, But don’t let the threat of some girl flirting with him ruin your happy home and your relationship. It’s ur man ur love ur home ur family. Remind him that u love him. Most men get tired of bagging and fussing and dirty house and no food for dinner and don’t realize woman is burnt out too from being home all day with kids juggling childcare and housework and regular sex life. I always worked and did it all on my own as single mom so I have a different standpoint but also understand from stay at home moms side. So trust him and tell him to check her or u will. But she’s not the first and won’t be the last if he’s a good looking guy in shape. Good looking people attract attention. Trust him but trust ur gut instinct. Maybe u start going to gym too. He goes in mornings then after work he can stay home with kids and u can go. Start eating good and exercise and get urself in shape so u feel better about urself. I had gained slot of weight and changed it all now I feel good. But don’t let this upset u or ur home love. Don’t let it preoccupy ur mind. Don’t fight over it just tell him to check her or u will. Tell him u trust him to not cheat and if he loses interest in u then tell u so u can move on ur way. But u don’t deserve to feel like this. Then let it go.

You can’t control everything anyone does. He came to you bc he trust you. And now you can’t trust him??? There goes any future relationship for you. You need to trust yourself. Be confident in yourself. Its great another woman found your man attractive. Nice compliment. Sounds like he’s uncomfortable about it. Now he’s uncomfortable around you too

1 Like

Get your ass up and either go with him to the gym or do your own work outs at home… Do you and you’ll feel more confident.

If you don’t trust him let him go so he can find someone who does

2 Likes

Well if you don’t trust him than there is your answer…:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

So as grown women, we are not saying we “disagree” with her response to the situation, we just get straight to calling her stupid? :woozy_face::weary::woman_facepalming:t4:

Move on and go your separate ways.

And your man sounds “messy” not honest :woman_shrugging:t4: He could have simply told her he was taken and ignored her afterwards but instead he entertained it for weeks then ran home to “tell” his side :woman_facepalming:t4::skull:

1 Like

Now we all know why he didn’t tell u in the first place :rofl:

1 Like

I think he should have not told his girlfriend but ended the flirting by telling the other girl to stop. He must enjoy it or he would have done that before long ago. Or did he tell his girlfriend to make her jealous. It it was just nothing but minor flirting, nothing to do but ignore it.

there is more going on then he is tellling you. Surprise him one day and show up at the gym dont let him see you kinda hang back in the shadow watch and listen and learn

Really it’s the girl you don’t trust. And yest they know how to manipulate and get what they want .Him telling you is perfect time to get up and go to the gym with him!

What did he do wrong? He told you. You’re upset at the wrong person. He exists in public and you’re mad. This is why he waited to tell you :face_with_peeking_eye:

Suggest going with him and see his reaction.If he doesn’t want you to go somethings probably up.

3 Likes

Sounds like u got major issues to deal with .So let get this Striaght ur man tells u about a girl that’s hitting on him and now u don’t trust him ??!! Do have any idea how dumb that sounds . Ur insecure !!! Please fix ur life. And praise ur man for being honest and real with u and not cheating but telling way in advance that someone has an interest in him and is showing it. There are many ways to handle this but being mad at ur man isn’t it . If u don’t change he’ll get tired of u and ur insecurities. he opens up to u n now u don’t trust him lol I can’t with these broads.

1 Like

I think it’s not the other woman you need to address, but the root of why you do not trust your man.

Girl. Have you caught him doing anything wrong?? Unless something has happened in the past, he hasnt given you a reason not to trust him. Have faith in him. Maybe he thought this is how you’d react and didn’t want to say anything.

3 Likes

My girlfriend is super hot and gets hit on all the time. Either you trust him or you don’t.

5 Likes

If you don’t have trust in a relationship the relationship does not have a strong foundation. He told you about the situation respect that he told you. She was hitting on him not the other way around

4 Likes

Put on your workout gear and go work out with him. If she sees that he has a significant other, she may back off.

Grow up. That’s what you need to do. And he needs to leave.

3 Likes

Ok, ok, he was probably enjoying the attention at first, it’s flattering, but she maybe coming on even stronger now and he’s telling you about the situation that maybe getting out of hand. I almost bet he hasn’t said, “no, I’m not single, please respect my space and don’t bother me.” As for me, since he approached me with this information, I would go with him the next couple days and just talk to her myself. That’s me.

Um he told you … that should make you trust him if he was being sketchy he never would have mentioned it. And as far as telling you earlier ya maybe he should but maybe its just getting too flirty now

This is why he didn’t tell you sooner. Because she is irrelevant and you are psycho

7 Likes

You’re being a little insecure.

So he was honest with you and you reward him with a big argument and now you don’t trust him? Maybe he should date the other girl……

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re picking a fight. But like you said, you don’t trust him. And if you don’t have trust, you don’t have a relationship :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I hope like hell he will realize that he deserves more than this. ^^ I need his name so I can tell him to RUNNN

3 Likes

For the ones berating this lady…he goes every morning and this woman flirts with him every time he is at the gym. Why has he not addressed this with the woman directly? I can answer that, he is enjoying it and entertaining it. That is why the OP is upset. He hasn’t put an end to it. It is very likely he mentioned it TO upset the OP. There is no reason to not put an end to such behavior coming from someone like that, she wouldn’t continue for so long had he made it clear that it was unwelcomed, which would make it a non-issue to even need to communicate to your significant other. This is that seemingly innocent crap that toxic partners do to mess with your head. This is that seemingly insignificant crap that most outsiders would even help the toxic person by also gaslighting the intended victim. I bet at some point, probably soon, he is going to say"This is why I can’t talk to you. This is why I can’t tell you anything." Which is going to grow into why he never wants to take her anywhere, why he doesn’t introduce her to anyone, that she is crazy and psycho all the while HE is refusing to put a boundary with a consistent flirt or do anything to make it stop. It’s the very beginning of every narcissistic relationship. To the OP…you know he’s wrong. You now know he is allowing this type of behavior from other women. You know he has made it comfortable for women to continue with this behavior. You now know he will do nothing to stop the behavior and instead will do whatever he needs to shut you up and shut you down. You know that this has continued for so long and he is shutting YOU down instead of this other woman because he is entertaining it. You know deep down this is just the beginning and it will get worse. You know where this leads…a lot of cheating on his end. Get out now. You deserve better. A real man worth your time would have shut that woman down from the beginning.

7 Likes

why are you arguing with your man because someone else also finds him to be attractive :joy:
He hasn’t acted upon her advances and he told you about it and you expect him to change his schedule because others have eyes?
If you’re so insecure about it. Go work out with him.

4 Likes

I’d go atleast a few times with him… but other than that, of he hasn’t ever given you a reason to worry. I wouldn’t now. But I’d DEFINITELY be heading up to the gym to get a little workout with my man in lol

Then, if he had an issue with that. Well, that’s a whole other story. Because I do agree that he probably likes the attention and that’s why he waited to say anything. Which still isn’t ok, but not the end of the world.

1 Like

He needs to dump you

2 Likes

You can’t be serious about starting a argument with him because he TOLD you. It wasn’t important to him because he doesn’t really care about her flirting with him.

1 Like

You are dreaming up a problem that isn’t there unless of course you keep it up and push him away from you!

He needs to tell her she’s not interested and if she keeps it up… he can complain to the gym and say she is harassing him. - unwanted sexual attention is harassment. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

He told you though. Take it as a compliment.

1 Like

I’m my opinion, the fact that he opened up and told you about it shows that he is not trying to hide it from you. I’m not sticking up for him, he should have told you sooner, yes. I sometimes do not recognize when people are flirting with me. I am a very friendly and outgoing person and there are many people who mistake it for flirting. Either of these cases may be true. Is it possible for you to go to the gym with him, just to ease your mind a bit?

He told you. . now you understand why he didn’t tell you. Come on girl. He hasn’t done anything wrong. You can’t get upset with him and lose trust. Maybe he didn’t tell you because it wasn’t important to him . Starting a fight and not trusting him over something like this is just childish. :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Since your boyfriend doesn’t respect you enough to ask her to stop, dump him.

So why didn’t he handle it? He should have told he he’s not interested and he’s taken.
Your not his mommy.

2 Likes

Maybe he shouldn’t smile so much … also, what is he wearing? He may be asking for it :woman_shrugging:
Or she’s just being nice and he’s assuming she’s hitting on him.

6 Likes

You sound like a jealous teenager​:person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

6 Likes

I guess he’ll learn not to tell you anything else. Damn, cut the guy some slack. If he was wanting to mess around, he wouldn’t have told you about it.

I say since he told you then why are you worrying? All you can ask is he shut her down if he already hasn’t and if you don’t trust him then don’t waste your time… it’s simple. My husband doesn’t care how rude he is about shutting women down but some guys don’t want to cause a scene which I understand also. But still, it’s huge he told you about it. Just talk to him instead of starting a fight and just hear him out… maybe both of you will understand more about the situation and why he hasn’t reacted… then base your feelings off that :woman_shrugging:t2:

Jealousy has destroyed many relationships. If he’s not acting on her advances. Chill out n have some faith in him.

3 Likes

She is hitting on him. He’s telling you because he wants to be honest.
It’s possible when it started he didn’t know she was flirting. Give him a break. Honestly I know my husband is hot, girls are bound to put eyes on him. I’m rather flattered because he’s mine. Don’t spend your life being jealous or angry. Let it be love.

4 Likes

Gentleness goes a long way. I think you could sit down with him and maybe tell him that although it still upsets you he waited so long you appreciate that he told you and that you’re worried that because he still goes in the morning and hasn’t told her to stop that he’s entertaining it and you find it disrespectful. Be an adult and see how far it goes. I wouldn’t expect my partner to change his whole routine. I would expect him to confront and discontinue disrespectful behavior.

2 Likes

Are you in high school?

He came to you, that should count for something. And many people, like myself, are morning people and have things that they only do in the morning because that’s when they get the most benefit out of it. Working out before your day gives you energy. Working out after work could be stress to the body muscles and mind.
Give credit where it is due and maybe try bringing him a fresh towel and water during his workout or meet him right as he finishes with a coffee and kisses. He’s doing his part, he told you. He can’t stop another person’s behavior, but you can control yours.

6 Likes

So you should go to see what he does without telling him your going

1 Like

Your boyfriend clearly does not respect you enough to ask her to stop for change up his routine. Most of the time females keep coming back because of some thing the other party is doing to keep them coming back. And say it’s time to MoveOn. Why waste your time? 

2 Likes